World FM 12 Youth Academy Challenge In Association with Ri916's FM 12 Youth Academy

well put it this way i earned 2, million in my latest season in selling players and at the end of the season i was still 200k :lol: i spend 1.8 Mil a year on the youth set up :lol:

Haha! Brillaint mate, don't worry those youths will get you into the top league! Board are refusing my facilites/youth set up due to financial constraints *sigh* but I suppose they're right!

What level are your facilities at?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haha! Brillaint mate, don't worry those youths will get you into the top league! Board are refusing my facilites/youth set up due to financial constraints *sigh* but I suppose they're right!

What level are your facilities at?

doesn't help soon as i get money i go and ask the board for new facility's :lol:

I will find out in a min was just doing the Luxembourg game :mad:

To be honest pretty horrid at the moment

Basic Training having tried to upgrade it yet in 8 years :lol:

Basic Youth but i have an Upgrade that finished in about 6 months

Excellent Junior Coaching where all my money went :lol:

Fairly Basic Youth Recruitment but i have been getting Dual Nationality's with Italian 2nd Nationality through paast 2 seasons ha!

Finances are pretty rough toon, losing around 800k per year and sitting at -£2.5m. I'm hoping to cut back on our wages this year as our youth slowly replace our higher earners. For example I'm hoping to replace two senior centre backs who earn around £2k per week with the 2 from this years intake who'll earn around £30 per week!

Hopefully we get higher attendances as well but I reckon I'll be making losses until we can get into the premier league (if we get there). Hopefully Prize/TV money will be a bit better there.

This is the hardest thing i am currently facing myself. I just finished my 5th season (update coming with good detail) and i had to let go of my 27 year old striker who i couldnt re-sign because i was strapped for cash. It really sucks but im determined to see this team through and i want to see what comes out of it.

The biggest challenge i have found in these challenges are managing finances and depleting your squads of quality because they cant afford them.

This is the hardest thing i am currently facing myself. I just finished my 5th season (update coming with good detail) and i had to let go of my 27 year old striker who i couldnt re-sign because i was strapped for cash. It really sucks but im determined to see this team through and i want to see what comes out of it.

The biggest challenge i have found in these challenges are managing finances and depleting your squads of quality because they cant afford them.

yeah it is the hardest thing with these teams.

just ripped the eyes out of Dynamo Kiev 6.5Million 20% next sale and a Friendly i need the money but he is my best striker and he had 3 years left but i am happy with what i got out of it

noooooo all because i decided to sell one had another bid for my striker 12 Million and chairman accepted it noooooo!!!!! Yes you little beauty rejected the contract offer wahooo wanted minimum fee for foreign clubs wahoooo

Big bucks there toon! Very nice!

Let's see a screenie of this 12m mate, is he a youth player?

yeah he is a youth player but stayed with me because the Athletico Minero didnt put a Minimum fee (Foreign Club) release clause in his contract

Nacional Futebol Clube

100px-Nacional_FC.PNG

Campeonato Brasileiro Série B

Season 7

League Table

Fricking goal difference REALLY!!!! arghhh well in the end it was my teams fault if i won the last game of my season i would of went up but i drew 2-2 and they scored in the 90th minute and to say i wasnt pleased is an Understatement but oh well always next year making good progress after 6 years in the Division

Transfers

Finaces

Amazonas State Championship

Youth Intake

YP7

YP7R

Transfer that help my Balance for a season

Next year objective : Finish in Promotion Places

Forgot to get the players into the screenshot and squad just so frustrated with this season i wanted to pile on onto the next one :mad:

Nacional Futebol Clube

100px-Nacional_FC.PNG

Season 8

League Table

Fricking 5th again i know longer i staay in the division the more chance i have to get players through but i aam having to sell players now to cover the cost of my youth setup which is kind of annoying but hopefully will be able to push on next season i had bad run again at the end of the season only got 1 point from 3 games

Squad

Transfers

Finaces

Key Players

Paulao

Muralha

Andre

YP2

YP3A

YP4

YP5

YP6

YP7

Youth Intake

YP8 YP8 Report This Dude looks pretty sweet :lol:

Next year objective : Finish in Promotion Places

I alos noticed that my old Squad Carshalton Athletic Bought this guy YP1 my first youth player :lol: for 12 Million so that kind of made me happy that i am bring through players good enough for them

toonbalmy87, there is something strange with your points in Season 7, you have 18 wins and 10 draws, which should give you 64 points, whilst you have 66...Any clue why?

Well done on your perseverance though, deffo very tough to do this Brazil, best of luck getting out of Série B!

toonbalmy87, there is something strange with your points in Season 7, you have 18 wins and 10 draws, which should give you 64 points, whilst you have 66...Any clue why?

Well done on your perseverance though, deffo very tough to do this Brazil, best of luck getting out of Série B!

i am not sure to be honest never noticed it :confused:. well not looking to bad at the minute sitting top of the league after the first 4 games the striker who nearly went for 12 Million has scored 7 goals so far :cool:

I think I'm going to try the version of this challenge set in England, Brazilian lower league football really isn't for me. Winning the state champs at a canter and struggling in Div 3 will get quite tedious after a few years :( But I didn't get relegated, so that's something.

Of course I'd have stuck with it had I managed to land a gem of a newgen first season, but they were all crap.

I'll see some of you in the other thread.

I think I'm going to try the version of this challenge set in England, Brazilian lower league football really isn't for me. Winning the state champs at a canter and struggling in Div 3 will get quite tedious after a few years :( But I didn't get relegated, so that's something.

Of course I'd have stuck with it had I managed to land a gem of a newgen first season, but they were all crap.

I'll see some of you in the other thread.

it takes longer than a year to get a decent regen its like darlington now they are starting again getting a player like Xavi coming through just not going to happen :lol:

it takes longer than a year to get a decent regen its like darlington now they are starting again getting a player like Xavi coming through just not going to happen :lol:

I wasn't expecting world beaters, but my assman with 15 for JPA gave all but one of the intake 1 star or less. I had hoped for a couple of players I could throw into the first team sooner rather than later, but it wasn't to be. A quitter is I.

Bravos Nuevo Laredo

Bravos_de_Nuevo_Laredo.png

duffy89 - 15/16 season

Liga-de-Ascenso1-1.jpg

Liga de Ascenso - Apertura - 7th - League Table - Playoffs - Semi Finals

Our opening season was a bit of a mixed bag. We played alright at times but terrible at other times and drew way too many home games. We made the playoffs by the skin of our teeth, well 2 goals to be precise.

That meant we were into the quarters of the playoffs and its there where we recorded our first ever playoff victory beating Indios over 2 legs! The semis turned out to be the same old story, however, and we were beaten by La Piedad.

Liga de Ascenso - Clausura - 4th - League Table - Playoffs - Winners!- Promotion Playoff Final - WINNERS!!!

Much better season this time around and we secured a solid 4th place in the league. I was hoping to get to the semis again but what happened was incredible. We made our way to the closing season play off final coming up against Jaguares. After a 1-1 draw at home in which we drew a full crowd for the first time ever, we secured an stunning 3-1 victory away from home. That meant we were playing the winners of the opening season playoffs, Toros Neza, for the prize of promotion to the Premier League! The first leg was played at home and despite being bloody knackered after playing 6 games just to get to this stage, we managed to pull off a 4-1 victory. A 2-1 win away from home was icing on the cake with Big Ben Rodriguez grabbing a brace. I still can't believe what's happened here...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Los Bravos Nuevo Laredo are going to the big time!

Transfers - Only outwards!

Player of the Year

Benjamin Rodriguez - ST - Had an even better season than the last, his two goals in the second leg of the Promotion Final topped off his year. Lets hope he can compete with the big boys next year.

3365286121_7710b7545e.jpg

Youth Intake

3 players bagged and tagged this year. We have another very promising AMC in the form of Ramírez. García will get some game time on the left wing next season and Acosta was tagged as he's the first decent keeper to come through.

All look like decent players and I think I'll sell a couple of senior players in order to get them into the first team squad.

Player Profile - Kevin Ramírez (YP04a)- MC/AMC

Attributes

Player Profile - Alejandro García (YP04b)- ML

Attributes

Player Profile - Diego Acosta (YP04c)- GK

Attributes

Youth Watch

Our youth prospects are really starting to grow now and are adding some quality to the squad. Our first year graduates are looking very nice, Barragán (YP01a) has worked his way into the Mexico U23 squad which was a very proud moment for Nuevo Lredo! I expect Adame (YP01b) and Lomelí (YP01c) to follow pretty soon.

If we can keep Urias (YP02a) fit I'm sure he'll develop into a class player. He managed to get some more games this season and I've seen a slight improvement. Think he's a late bloomer.

Our newest graduates of the "Bravos Academy" have done fantastically this season and we're already seeing huge improvements in Graniolati (YP03a) , Delgado (YP03b) and Mora (YP03c). Graniolati has been our first choice MC all season whilst Perez (YP03d) is still waiting to break into the first team.

Season 15/16 Goals:

We absolutely smashed that goal! Promotion was more than I could have ever dreamed of. Our youth were once again integrated into the team, despite Perez not getting many games, they've been a success. We also managed to ship off a couple of higher earners and I'm hoping to do the same next season. Despite all this, our backroom staff is still thread-bare.

- Get into semi finals of play offs - Achieved!

- Bring in coaching staff - Fail!

- Integrate youth into senior squad and develop - Achieved!

- Trim down squad and free up wage bill - Achieved!

Season 16/17 Goals:

Our goals are simple. Survive. Don't care how we do it, we need to stay up! Our other goals remain the same and we should really improve our finances after making the big time this year.

- Get into semi finals of play offs

- Bring in coaching staff

- Integrate youth into senior squad and develop

- Trim down squad and free up wage bill

Optional

- Improve finances

Bravos Nuevo Laredo

duffy89 - 15/16 season

Liga-de-Ascenso1-1.jpg

Liga de Ascenso - Apertura - 7th - League Table - Playoffs - Semi Finals

Our opening season was a bit of a mixed bag. We played alright at times but terrible at other times and drew way too many home games. We made the playoffs by the skin of our teeth, well 2 goals to be precise.

That meant we were into the quarters of the playoffs and its there where we recorded our first ever playoff victory beating Indios over 2 legs! The semis turned out to be the same old story, however, and we were beaten by La Piedad.

Liga de Ascenso - Clausura - 4th - League Table - Playoffs - Winners!- Promotion Playoff Final - WINNERS!!!

Much better season this time around and we secured a solid 4th place in the league. I was hoping to get to the semis again but what happened was incredible. We made our way to the closing season play off final coming up against Jaguares. After a 1-1 draw at home in which we drew a full crowd for the first time ever, we secured an stunning 3-1 victory away from home. That meant we were playing the winners of the opening season playoffs, Toros Neza, for the prize of promotion to the Premier League! The first leg was played at home and despite being bloody knackered after playing 6 games just to get to this stage, we managed to pull off a 4-1 victory. A 2-1 win away from home was icing on the cake with Big Ben Rodriguez grabbing a brace. I still can't believe what's happened here...

Ladies and Gentlemen, Los Bravos Nuevo Laredo are going to the big time!

Player of the Year

Benjamin Rodriguez - ST - Had an even better season than the last, his two goals in the second leg of the Promotion Final topped off his year. Lets hope he can compete with the big boys next year.

Youth Intake

3 players bagged and tagged this year. We have another very promising AMC in the form of Ramírez. García will get some game time on the left wing next season and Acosta was tagged as he's the first decent keeper to come through.

All look like decent players and I think I'll sell a couple of senior players in order to get them into the first team squad.

Player Profile - Kevin Ramírez (YP04a)- MC/AMC

Attributes

Player Profile - Alejandro García (YP04b)- ML

Attributes

Player Profile - Diego Acosta (YP04c)- GK

Attributes

Youth Watch

Our youth prospects are really starting to grow now and are adding some quality to the squad. Our first year graduates are looking very nice, Barragán (YP01a) has worked his way into the Mexico U23 squad which was a very proud moment for Nuevo Lredo! I expect Adame (YP01b) and Lomelí (YP01c) to follow pretty soon.

If we can keep Urias (YP02a) fit I'm sure he'll develop into a class player. He managed to get some more games this season and I've seen a slight improvement. Think he's a late bloomer.

Our newest graduates of the "Bravos Academy" have done fantastically this season and we're already seeing huge improvements in Graniolati (YP03a) , Delgado (YP03b) and Mora (YP03c). Graniolati has been our first choice MC all season whilst Perez (YP03d) is still waiting to break into the first team.

Season 15/16 Goals:

We absolutely smashed that goal! Promotion was more than I could have ever dreamed of. Our youth were once again integrated into the team, despite Perez not getting many games, they've been a success. We also managed to ship off a couple of higher earners and I'm hoping to do the same next season. Despite all this, our backroom staff is still thread-bare.

- Get into semi finals of play offs - Achieved!

- Bring in coaching staff - Fail!

Season 16/17 Goals:

Our goals are simple. Survive. Don't care how we do it, we need to stay up! Our other goals remain the same and we should really improve our finances after making the big time this year.

- Get into semi finals of play offs

- Trim down squad and free up wage bill

Optional

- Improve finances

so you got promote then duffy :lol: dont really get the Mexican League ahah

Nacional Futebol Clube

100px-Nacional_FC.PNG

Season 9

League Table

Finally got promoted would of rather of won the league but oh well at least i have reached the promise land where i hope i will be able to stay as long as possible

Squad

Transfers

Finaces

Key Players

Peri

Ivanildo

Marcelino

Jamelao

YP2

YP3A

YP4

YP5

YP6

YP7

YP8

Youth Intake

YP7

U20 League champions

Other Notables

4 Goals in a Match

Nice wedge of cash

Crazy Cup Game

My Tactics

Next year objective : Avoid Relegation

Looking forward to it mate! I'm predicting good news!

On a side note, Barragán is now touted as the next Maza Rodríguez.

Here's hoping!

Yeah well hopefully he will turn into him then after 1 or 2 season sell him for a good fee all my player who are my main guys even m Youth players have there transfer set at £10Million reject all so they have to go higher if they want it accepting unless my chairman goes over my head :lol::mad:

Congrats on promotion toon! You're playing with the big boys now.

Good news for your U20s as well and Peninha looks like a great prospect!

I've done exactly the same with the asking price on my players!

Congrats on promotion toon! You're playing with the big boys now.

Good news for your U20s as well and Peninha looks like a great prospect!

I've done exactly the same with the asking price on my players!

but hes kind of frail in his old age :lol:Peninha

Just started this challenge in Indonesia with Persma

Very enjoyable at the moment, Only 5 games into the season and we have won 4 and lost 1

It looks like we have a preety good squad and i definatly think we can survive and maybe even push for promotion in the next few years( indonesian league's have a lot of teams)

We keep everyone updated, Looking foward to the youth to come through :)

Bravos Nuevo Laredo

duffy89 - 16/17 season

primera-division-mexico-logo.png

Primera División - Apertura - 12th - League Table

Perfect opening season for us as far as I'm concerned and we secured a comfortable position. I thought we held our own wth the big guns and can be proud of our first opening season in the Primera División.

Liga de Ascenso - Clausura - 11th - League Table

Much like the Apertura, we were solid throughout the season and it was mission accomplished by avoiding the drop! It's safe to say our defence kept us up this year but if we're going to progress, we need to score more goals.

Player of the Year

Jorge Luis Valencia - DC - Mr. Solid once again. Was at the heart of our defence and still holding his own around our young pretenders in defence.

Youth Intake

I think there msut be something in the water in Nuevo Laredo as we always seem to produce top quality defenders! Martínez does look like a class act though so I can complain about that. Half American, Myers may not look like a lot now but as his report shows, he's got bags of potential. And boy do we need it up front.

Player Profile - Kevin Martínez (YP05a)- DL/DC

Attributes

Player Profile - David Myers (YP05b)- ST/AMR/AML

Attributes

Youth Watch

The 3 Amigos as I call them, Barragán (YP01a), Adame (YP01b) and Lomelí (YP01c) have all continued to develop and are at the heart of our defence. Adame was even called into the 2016 Olympics squad and played every minute for Mexico, doing very well in the process.

Urias (YP02a) finally had an injury free season and has shown some signs of improvement. Thought he had a good season.

Attributes wise, Graniolati (YP03a) looks fantastic but he needs to improve his performances on the pitch. Our twin destroyers, Delgado (YP03b) and Mora (YP03c) have provided great cover all season and are developing very nicely. Perez (YP03d) had to step up this season due to injuries up front and did a decent job. He's grown over the year and grabbed a few goals too.

Despite a leg break at the start of the year, Ramírez (YP04a) has settled in nicely and he'll hopefully get some more game time next year. After some good performances, Alejandro García (YP04b) has become our starting left winger.

Season 16/17 Goals:

The main goal was to avoid relegation and that's what we did! In terms of the club itself, we've managed to beef up our coaching staff, get rid of some deadwood and indeed make a profit! The higher attendences, TV money and prize money helping out a lot!

- Avoid relegation - Achieved!

- Bring in coaching staff - Achieved!

Optional

- Improve finances - Achieved!

Season 17/18 Goals:

More of the same for next year, hopefully we can improve our facilities but still don't think we have enough cash to do so.

- Avoid relegation

Optional

- Improve junior coaching & youth recruitment network

- Improve training & youth facilities

Nacional Futebol Clube

100px-Nacional_FC.PNG

Campeonato Brasileiro Série A

Season 10

League Table

I survived and we showed that we weren't no pushovers

Squad

Transfers

Finaces

Key Players

Peri

Sidney

Marcelino

YOUTH

YP2

YP3A

YP4

YP5

YP6

YP7

YP8

Youth Intake

YP10

Other Notables

Crazy Cup Game

Next year objective : Avoid Relegation

Bravos Nuevo Laredo

duffy89 - 17/18 season

primera-division-mexico-logo.png

Primera División - Apertura - 11th - League Table

An other solid opening season for us. Clocking up 26 points is usually enough to get into the playoffs but it wasn't to be.

Liga de Ascenso - Clausura - 9th - League Table

We kicked on in the second half of the year had a fantastic closing season. We were so close to getting into the playoffs, missing out by one point.

Player of the Year

Guilermo Adame (YP01b) - DL - One of our most consitent performers. No player set the world alight this season but Adame was solid throughout and has turned into a class act.

Youth Intake

2 players get bagged and tagged this year. All the way from Alness in the Scottish Highlands comes Steve Boyle (YP06a), or "Ste-Bo" as I like to call him. Seems like he could be a decent player and he's got a bit of pace about him. Our second graduate of the Bravos Academy is Fabían Pineda (YP06b) who will give us some cover across the midfield next year.

Player Profile - Steve Boyle (YP06a)- ST/AML

Attributes

Player Profile - Fabían Pineda (YP06b)- MC/MR

Attributes

Youth Watch

Barragán (YP01a) and Adame (YP01b) our now starting to grab the attention of some of the big bguns in Mexico, namely América (MEX) and Chivas. It'll take a huge offer to get me to sell though. Lomelí (YP01c) is our only recognised right back and he is always solid.

I'm starting to think Urias (YP02a) might not turn into the player once expected. He's a decent squad player but don't see him keeping the MR role for years to come.

The Mexican Xavi, Graniolati (YP03a) had a great season bagging 4 goals and 10 assists. Without a doubt our best midfielder. Delgado (YP03b) and Mora (YP03c) are now regulars for the U20's and Perez (YP03d) has continued to improve on the back of his good season last year.

Ramírez (YP04a) has improved a lot over the last couple of years and now starts alongside Graniolati. Like Urias ont he other side of midfield, García (YP04b) isn't setting the world alight but he's the best we've got!

Game time was restricted for Martínez (YP05a) due to injuries but the potential is still there. Half yank David Myers (YP05b) managed to grab a couple of goals in his debut season.

Season 17/18 Goals:

Another successful season for us on and off the field. Avoiding relegation was key and we did so. Our coaching staff is getting there and we got a new assitant manager this time around. Unfortunately we still didn't have the funds to improve our facilities.

- Avoid relegation - Achieved!

- Bring in coaching staff - Achieved!

Optional

- Improve junior coaching & youth recruitment network - Failed!

- Improve training & youth facilities - Failed!

Season 18/19 Goals:

I think we can make the step up and go for the playoffs next year so that's our main goal. I'd still love to improve our facilities, let's see what the board says next year.

- Get into playoffs

Optional

- Improve junior coaching & youth recruitment network

- Improve training & youth facilities

• 3 months later...

Archived