[FM2012] Custom Database - B Teams

mitzra3l

Hi everybody

I tried to set up a custom database in FM12, covering only Portugal leagues, added B teams to some of the most important clubs in the country, competing in lower professional divisions, this part was easy, but here's my problem... Since I've activated the rule that prevents any B team to play in same league as the parent club, I can't seem to prevent them to compete in the national cups. If they do, there is a chance that sometime some B team will be drawn to play against the parent club.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Oh... One other thing... Does anyone know how to force the game to distribute the national cup games for several days, instead of scheduling all games of a certain round to the same day and hour? It happens that in the first few rounds of the FA Cup, the game processes a lot of matches at the same time, it takes a lot a cpu and huge amount of time to progress.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi everybody

I tried to set up a custom database in FM12, covering only Portugal leagues, added B teams to some of the most important clubs in the country, competing in lower professional divisions, this part was easy, but here's my problem... Since I've activated the rule that prevents any B team to play in same league as the parent club, I can't seem to prevent them to compete in the national cups. If they do, there is a chance that sometime some B team will be drawn to play against the parent club.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance

Well, the only way that I know how you could do that is to add each team individually to the cup, instead of just adding all the teams from each division. That way you could just select all the main clubs to play in that cup.

Well, the only way that I know how you could do that is to add each team individually to the cup, instead of just adding all the teams from each division. That way you could just select all the main clubs to play in that cup.

Oh my... That sounds like a lot of trouble... Adding 200 teams one-by-one to a competition... :/

Archived