No player report on the profile page

• 1 month later...

Sorry to necro a month old thread, but I came here to start one up asking the exact same question. In the picture provided by Thomasmc135 above, the report box should be seen instead of 'player status' below the players personal details. Why has the report box dissapeared? The report option isn't available in the drop-down menu. However, the report box is still there for the players in my national team. How do I get it back for my club squad players and players on my shortlist?

• 2 weeks later...
Has the background skin been changed?

Sorry for the late reply. No, no background skins have been changed. Everthing is default and updated to 12.2.2. My profile page should look exactly like Wasp's, but the report section is replaced by player status, and I can't change it back with the drop down menu. I just started a new game and it's doing it to me again. I don't know why the report shows for some of my games and not others. I don't change anything, it just seems to happen randomly and I can't get it back. It really is very frustrating.

i think its because you are managing a international side aswell, it happenend to me and when i quit the international side it come back up

I don't think this is the case unfortunately, it happened on my Liverpool game before I got an international job. And just to confuse matters the report section does show up on certain players but mostly not. Very strange and quite annoying as its a useful display to have.

Moon88 may be onto something here. I just took an international job and all of a sudden the report box disappears. As a test I started a new game managing a country, the report box is visable until I get hired by a club, at which point the report box disappears immediately. One of the things I find most enjoyable about this game is scouting for good young regens, the report box is very important and useful for me. If this is a bug I hope we can get it fixed quickly.

Archived