OK, I got Moussa Sow, Papiss Cisse and Ibrahim Ba. All they do is hitting the bar/post

Yeah Im Newcastle.

I even got some message about hitting the post/bar way to much.

Funny thing, if a play like a team from the championship they score like theres no tomorrow.

Yeah, I know championship teams aint as good as premier ones but, with the same amount of time

they still do not score.

I just watched Papiss Cisse have 5 clear cut chances and hit post/bar three times from like 5 meters. Goalie actually saved the others.

I'm fifth atm as Newcastle and if the ******** would have scored on half of their chances I would be on top.

Hate this game! ;)

If a player can consistently hit the woodwork with rushed shots, he must have fantastic technique ;) Worth a try though!

Sometimes it's just bad luck - has this been going on all throughout the season? I went through a patch of around 5 games in a row where we hit the woodwork (we hit it 4 times in one game alone), and after that we started finishing again without me changing anything. Hard to say...

What's the actual question and what are you wanting help with? You've not asked anything and haven't been detailed about the system and the settings you currently use.....

Archived