What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

Tutoring (again):

Actually have a difference in end results for the two options (if those options are kept in the next version). Having a tutor always becoming favoured personnel of the youngster on ending the session when using option 1 is just odd. Even more odd is that option 2 will never result in a tutor becoming favoured personel, no matter what the end result. In FM10/11 there were several ways a tutoring session could end, each with its own effect on the relationship and morale of the pairing.

Also, please make sure that the feature works the same for existing DB players and NewGens. I see no reason why these have to work differently at all. And if you do make them work differently, openly tell people about the differences. I only found out that there were differences after almost a year (and only because someone told me)

Off-pitch events (that affect youngsters):

It seems that there are some events that can significantly increase or lower the personality stats (like Determination, Professionalism, Sportsmanship etc) of (NewGen?) youngsters. These seem to be massive shifts in a single stat. Some report of +/- 12 points are one single time.

While I am not totally against the feature, as some youngsters just might change their personality like that, despite your best efforts, I feel that a single news item telling you of a sudden huge gain/loss of an attribute is a bit too simple. Again, I have seen threads of someone's 23 year old star losing something like 10 points of Determination overnight. Please implement some kind of flow, where the youngster might be moving in one direction, and you as his manager, can at least try to steer him the way you want, or encourage his newfound professional attitude. You might still fail, but at least you could see it coming.

I would probably rage-quit is I had spent years forming a youngster to be a model professional, and then at 23 he suddenly, for no apparent reason, goes from 15 to 2 in Determination stat, with no way of ever recovering that again, as he can no longer be tutored.

Unless there are some kind of "behind the scenes" causes for the drops, it just feels too random, that some player just drops 12 points in a stat.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Top of my wish list is a Sky Sports News style transfer window, all the excitement, loads of speculation, loads of bids flying in everywhere, fighting clubs off to keep your top performers, chairmen interfering, agents tapping up players, I could go on and on.....:D

YES!! I would love this! Normally at work on nights, I play FM! But i havent' played it for a while because I am losing enthusiasm for it through frustration with not being able to loan out players, or if I want to sell a player, I have to sell for pittance, yet if I want to buy a player, I HAVE to pay upwards of £35million.... it is ridiculous because Arsene Wnger has proven you can easily get decent players for half that price! So why does FM make things so difficult??

But yes, I get off topic....the sky sports news style transfer window adding the tensions and the hype could probably make you panic buy, such as if RVP was purchased a bit closer to the end of the window, would that panic people into bolstering their strike force too? Or would they strengthen their defence to combat this player?

Even this is exciting me :-/

clean sheets easier to keep.

getting sick of conceding to either.

1. crosses to far post - AI score those 9/10 (I score from them too but not as often)

2. near post shots - keepers never save these for some stupid reason.

3. "random" player errors that would never happen IRL, conceded because a player passes to another, the ball hits them and that player runs away from the ball - stupid and would never happen IRL

4. random brillian bit of play they score from... yet you do 3-4 times a game with better strikers and miss.

5. corners at near post

6. indirect free kicks, works like the far post cross and a corner, guy at the far end ALWAYS SCORES

managing in the championship, and had to deny interest in 3 jobs for Random south american clubs, I shouldn't be linked to these really...

I desperately need next FM to be one where it isn't impossible to sign a key player from another club because they want £200million for their star asset.

Really do find it amusing when a mid table club rejects a bid for their best player despite it being worth almost as much as the clubs estimated at.

Bid £35million at the start of the season for this world class defensive midfielder at West Brom and yet they kept rejecting it asking for £50million. Now January and he's got 1 year and half left on his contract and they're rejecting bids from £20-30million even with him rejecting their latest contract offer. Even asked for £60million from me, insane, their club is estimated at £39million.

I eventually got him for £27.5million but that's only because he wanted a transfer, if he hadn't thrown a fit I never could have got him reasonably.

I know they're just trying to keep me away from their key player but FM sometime has to meet the realism expectation in this area.

Just got it again, Rapid Wien worth £61million are rejecting bids of £35million for their world class striker, I mean come on, there's a realistic selling point. They want £76million ffs.

I would like to have in match view: flair,creativity and dribbling a little toned up in graphics,as in successful and unsuccessful, unplanned, undisciplined movements, though i understand there are boundaries can't cross in order SI to maintain the awesomeness of the ME in reasonable levels of realism and service the purpose of the simulation which is football management.

The only movement that i found predictable was when a forward was getting in the opposition area with the ball from the side, driblling the defenders and scoring from very close distance. This would be realistic if he missed his dribble or shot a fair amount of times as many players irl do not score from inside the opposition area. I see this with headers mainly in this version.

clean sheets easier to keep.

getting sick of conceding to either.

1. crosses to far post - AI score those 9/10 (I score from them too but not as often)

2. near post shots - keepers never save these for some stupid reason.

3. "random" player errors that would never happen IRL, conceded because a player passes to another, the ball hits them and that player runs away from the ball - stupid and would never happen IRL

4. random brillian bit of play they score from... yet you do 3-4 times a game with better strikers and miss.

5. corners at near post

6. indirect free kicks, works like the far post cross and a corner, guy at the far end ALWAYS SCORES

managing in the championship, and had to deny interest in 3 jobs for Random south american clubs, I shouldn't be linked to these really...

HAHAHAHA so you want them to programme the game so that AI teams cant score crosses to the far past, corners to the near post, near post shots, player errors, brilliant play or indirect free kicks???? how DO you want the AI teams to score??? With their teeth? Off their arse??? HAHAHA

Ever thought, that when you say they ALWAYS score like that, that maybe because you have the game set to key highlights, the chances where they slice it 15 feet wide aren't shown???

no, I want them to programme the game so the same instances don't happen, i want a more realistic experiance, there is far to many goals scored from corners to near post, thats fact, and inderect freekicks always seem to reach the guy at the far end who then heads it into the net.

and no i dont want goals from brilliant play stopped, I want it to be more balanced, I am sick and tired of that ONE they make always being a goal, when I create 3 or 4 and miss. there are achievments for clean sheets, yet seem to ungettable due to conceding through the flaws. if i team creates the chances then they should score, that is how it works, not score from 1 or 2 shots on target after being dominated every week.

I haven't purchased FM12 so I am going off of FM11, but I would like a better stats/history page.I would also like it if the game kept record of your yearly stats so you can go back and look at the teams that you have had over the years.

This has probably been brought up already, but it needs to be much harder to hang onto your star players if you're not a Real Madrid or Barcelona. In my Ajax save I had no problems hanging onto Eriksen, Vertonghen, van der Wiel until they retired. This would make it much more difficult to make a smaller club into a perennial powerhouse.

Also, somebody already mentioned this but I second the idea that sponsorship and reputation should increase much more quickly. In my Ajax save I was dominating everything, but I don't think I ever managed to get higher than PSV in sponsorship income.

Only cosmetic things, but when it says 'team fans are leaving the stadium already!'

Maybe it could show fans actually leaving their seats and walking out of the stadium, or a more realistic option.. show the stadium with more empty seats the next time it goes to an highlight etc.

Maybe better weather effects too, like when its gusty/windy, the corner flags could move about in the wind.. and when the ball is kicked long/up in the air, we could see it visibly swerve/hang in the wind. Atm when it's windy, everything still look's calm/still on the 3D pitch. (the corner flags don't move etc)

I guess they will slowly improve things like that year on year, as they are still in the early days of the 3D graphics.

what annoys me, is in every other save no team has even considered a player. yet when you go in for a purchase as a team in the championship, a top premier league club is already scouting them and matching your bid.

I know he is a talented youngster, but I can pick this player up on my man utd save in the second season with no problem, yet Blackpool save, November he sign's for Man city.

if a player plays well they usualy get scouted, half my current blackpool squad has had the green Wnt box next to thier name. i'm guessing it is based on league reputation.

At the moment I am unemployed in my game. I've managed a number of clubs, with major success, and just resigned from Barcelona after 7 years where I've won every competition I entered with the club. I'm ranked as the best manager that ever lived in the game and so on...

My thought though, is that it would be nice to be able to give interviews to the press, while being unemployed. Questions could be focused around future plans and ambitions, and thus letting clubs know, that I am looking to try my hand at their league, which, in turn, might make them consider firing a manager they are a tad unhappy with, in order to capture the signature of a manager that is currently free on the market.

I would be a nice way to gain interest from clubs that aren't currently actively looking for a new manager and so on.

Would that not be a nice feature for the next version of the game?

Also please make sure the nation regen talent levels are correct. Really struggling with Koln to focus on German talent because there are only three or so top level German players and I own two of them, meanwhile Israel, Egypt and others are produce great talent at a better rate. They managed to stop the problem of too many Super Africans from last year so I'm hoping we return to the times when big nations made bigger talent.

Also in regards to regens, I think that whilst the amount of PA players should be cut down the newgens themselves PA's should be able to relate to the real life players at the start of the game. 200 PA players should be rare but I'd like to see them be as good or even better than Messi, I'm yet to see anyone match Cristiano Ronaldo or Messi's high amount of attributes. I see brilliant newgens but their PA doesn't seem to tell it all. PA for me doesn't go hand in hand with ability for regens.

And I'm also hoping that mental attributes may be a bit better for some regens, I rarely find any newgens with a killer brain. Maybe that's because I'm yet to get into the stages where players hit their 30's maybe? I still rarely find anyone in their mid 20's who makes me go, yes, he's a great intelligent player. This part especially applies to defensive mental attributes, I find true ball winners so hard to come by because aggression and bravery are so hard to find and generally I find a lot of defensive players have no spark in their mental side of the game.

Also like to say AI bids are embarrassing, AI needs to learn when you're a champions league club you're not going to sell your up and coming midfielder who could walk into to most sides for his £5.5million market value.

I generally find the AI is very cheap and isn't willing to spend much on my players. I'll negotiate a bid up by a few million and they'll immediately pull out as if I've asked for £10millione extra. Find this with clubs like Real Madrid when buying big players, they'll reach a limit and won't budge despite probs having a budget of £400million.

I put an offer in for a player. I offered his value, and got rejected. Then twice more I made a bid, increasing the bid each time. No luck. So i made a comment to the press saying I would do everything I can to sign this player. The player's response?? "Madrid are a good club, but I won't say any more until an offer is put in" ......?!? surely this is idiotic, and he should be either sayin, I am aware they are after me, however I do not wish to join them, OR, I am aware they are after me and have made bids, I would love to join them. then the player could put in a transfer request......

there is sooooo much more that could be developed transfer wise, like the gossip going round which could influence players, managers and press. It doesnt seem to have much affect here. Also bids should be more realistic, and it should be easier to purchase a player for a reasonable price. paying £60 million for gareth bale or modric or nani is NOT what I would call realistic, yet if I were to sell those players, I would be VERY lucky to get half that price!!

On the team selection screen, i'd like it to be big enough to show players appearances, with their position, form and morale. when I customise it, it seems to mess everything up and all the order of either positions, or players picked doesnt work. and on an international level, at the team selection screen, I can never see the players' positions, I have to hover over the 'i'. Even if i edit the view to incorporate player position, it never seems to work. So i'd like that to be fixed, OR to be told where I am going wrong....

I just thought what I'd like - you know how the game names football stadia after legendary players/managers, what if, when it normally names one after you, it instead has the board asking you what it should be named? in essence, giving you the honour of deciding. Now, I'm sure an option would be "I don't know, name it what you want" to which they'd likely respond, "how about we name it <your name> Park (or arena) then? to which you could decline or accept.

So you'd be able to do things like now, but be able to choose the name you want if you dont like the old system.

An exportable reputation.

I understand that due to the differences in database structure, taking saved games across the various versions will be next to impossible but would it be possible to export your reputation and import it into a later version?

This way, you won't have to start with a no name team (or start with a big team but have the fans against you because of your lack of experience) in every game that gets released.

This way, you won't have to start with a no name team (or start with a big team but have the fans against you because of your lack of experience) in every game that gets released.

Why not just start with past playing experience as Professional or International footballer?

Hello everyone,

I'm posting this ideia because i think it is, for me, something that really misses in FM and would make an huge difference.

A much more imersive pre-season. It is, without discoussin a very important period in the entire season and so, i think it should not pass so fast.

Imagine, when your players come from holidays your board asks you which country should be appropriated for you pre-season:

Los Angeles USA

5 starts for marketing - your club would improve the influency in that country

2 stars for privacy - players woundn't be able to rest as many as it should be desiered and would not get to now each other so well

4,5 stars for training condition - players would have a very good tecnical, tactical and fisical preparation

also, you would have scout improvements in the USA and the oportunity to atract new sponsers

cost(imagine) - 5M €

Óbidos, Portugal (where the portuguese national team goes)

2 stars for marketing

4,5 stars for privacy

4 stars for training conditions

cost: 2,5M €

What do you think about this idea? What could we add more?

Don't you agree that pre-season is not yet enought explored as it could be?

Thanks, and lets make this idea get in the new FM 2013.

Cheers

Scouting

Perhaps we can have a designated "Head Scout" and you can delegate organising scouting assignments to him if you do not wish to do it yourself.

Next Opposition

The new style is better, but now it no longer tells me some of the important info - like what size pitch do the opponents use, do they play direct, or possession, do they appear to use a playmaker, who is on form. The next opposition report should tell me much more about how the opposition plays, not just their formations etc. I would love it to tell me "John Jones cuts inside off the wing", "Robbie Smith tends to drop deep and link play" & "James Dunn tends to close opponents down all over the pitch." Real life scouting reports on opponents contain these sort of details.

This can link with your assistant elaborating on your style of play, giving clues to where it is not working etc - your defenders are missing interceptions high up the pitch, your playmaker is being marked too tightly to influence the game.

Stadiums

The identikit stadium is rather annoying to see. A stadium editor would be nice, it can be as simple as choosing a simple "4 stands", or "bowl" etc, and options to choose how many tiers per stand, where away fans sit, see players in dugouts in the stand instead of the pitchside ones, if the corners are filled in or not, colour seats, etc etc

Contracts

As someone pointed out on page 1, the option to lock an option to say you cannot have this - i.e. i never allow match highest earner clauses - and it is hard sometimes to get the agent to take it out.

Kits

Can we have new kit colours with the new season - e.g. with Arsenal, we could have the home kit changing trim colour from blue to red to white, maybe change from white to hooped socks, maybe shorts with side stripe etc (reasonable limits on what the club may like - so in said example arsenal would not have black and white hooped shorts!), then different away kits like our yellow and blue, or maybe another blue kit, or a white and redcurrant etc

Training

Maybe pre-season training camps, could help gel the team quicker or build morale. Specific types of training exercises, like sprints (improve quickness), 5-a-side (improve first touch and technique) etc etc

Pre-Season

More pre-season tours, pressure from board for marketing based tours etc. Also maybe an improvement to pre-season tournaments, for example an "amsterdam tournament" style league, maybe with quick customisable options like games to play, how many points for a win, points for goals etc.

on the match screen, whilst watching the actual game, you can have drop downs of your team ratings. I use that all the time, however, when I make a substitution, I have to scroll down to check on the subs playing status. Can it be made so that the players swap so the XI that are on the pitch are all at the top of the list?

i would like to see some stuff like

2)ball boys+camera men

2)olympic stadium ,like roma stadium,so the game be more realistic

3)add more stuff to the crowd like flags ,and more flares ,not 1 flare only ,so it be realistic more and more

4)if u add goalkeeper kits looks good and same irl ,coz in 2012 they are diffrent colors

5)the staff members folo me after i move from teams,like assistant managers etc...

sorry for my bad english

i'm tired of seeing "team X's player, mr abcde looking for way out" its the same players year after year. surely if they do not want to be there, teams will be coming in for them?? currently its wojciech szczesny...I cant see how no team would have put a bid in for him seeing as he would obviously be easy to capture....

A more detailed club stats graph would be cool. I like the club progress graph but I feel it shouldn't only reflect league position. How about you can switch on and off all the items in the club info and records page. Eg: I'd like to see a graph that shows me avg attendances, most goals scored, ticket price,... all the things already shown on different pages, but then displayed in a graph throughout the seasons.

on the match screen, whilst watching the actual game, you can have drop downs of your team ratings. I use that all the time, however, when I make a substitution, I have to scroll down to check on the subs playing status. Can it be made so that the players swap so the XI that are on the pitch are all at the top of the list?

you can do this - on the matchday settings (in preferences) it has a tickbox to sort team lists in tv view - that will do that for you

Also like to say AI bids are embarrassing, AI needs to learn when you're a champions league club you're not going to sell your up and coming midfielder who could walk into to most sides for his £5.5million market value.

I generally find the AI is very cheap and isn't willing to spend much on my players. I'll negotiate a bid up by a few million and they'll immediately pull out as if I've asked for £10millione extra. Find this with clubs like Real Madrid when buying big players, they'll reach a limit and won't budge despite probs having a budget of £400million.

I agree with this.

In tactics panel, formation area(it is about an interface change):

oqioog.jpg

I would like the interface to change a bit escpecially the grey colour(in fm2012 skin) and either seem like a blackboard or a projector's scene. I would like it more 'highlighted'.

You know better

Tabs tabs tabs! I want tabs!

Let's say your scout was in, for e.g. Argentina and he provided a scout report. I don't want to click on a player, check him, go back, click on another, check him, go back, and so on and so on... I want to click on each one of them, with a middle button / mousewheel, just like you click on a link in an internet browser, and that player's profile opens in a new tab in the tab bar. Then you check them one by one, maybe compare them...

I'd like an option in leagues in the editor in which you can make all teams joining a league (through promotion or relegation) take a particular club status (amateur, semi-pro, professional).

Even better would be three check boxes: Teams in this league may be (box 1) professional; (box 2) semi-professional; (box 3) amateur.

For example if you select semi-professional and amateur, and a professional team gets relegated into this division it would automatically become semi-pro, etc.

Tabs tabs tabs! I want tabs!

Let's say your scout was in, for e.g. Argentina and he provided a scout report. I don't want to click on a player, check him, go back, click on another, check him, go back, and so on and so on... I want to click on each one of them, with a middle button / mousewheel, just like you click on a link in an internet browser, and that player's profile opens in a new tab in the tab bar. Then you check them one by one, maybe compare them...

I've also been hoping for something like this. Probably requires a complete rebuild of the UI, so I don't think it's reasonable for 2013 (unless you already began designing it this way), but perhaps FM14.

I've also been hoping for something like this. Probably requires a complete rebuild of the UI, so I don't think it's reasonable for 2013 (unless you already began designing it this way), but perhaps FM14.

Well, I already suggested this via twitter like 6 or 7 months ago, maybe even earlier, but I'm not sure anyone read it. If they did then there is a possibility...

Before FM2012, an empty team or a team with less than 16 players gets young regens automatically when the game starts. This is more realistic than the way FM12 does - creating adult players randomly. Supposing a team in the real world does not have enough players, they will try to find someone in their youth team but not magically get some 30-year-old fake men, right? Hopefully the future FM can turn back to the old way.

When creating your initial manager profile and selecting past experience, how about the option of being able to pick a 'real world' footballer (now retired), based on your favourite team and closest match to your date of birth, and 'adopt' his playing career as part of your manager profile. It could also form part of the good/bad relationships you have with particular teams, players or staff in the game.

Additionally, depending on how poor/mediocre/good they were, some aspect of that could translate into a 'bonus'/'penalty' in terms of coaching attributes and/or management skill (or lack of).

For example, as a gooner, my closest retired 'real world' player - in terms of date of birth - would be Stewart Robson, so based on the fact that he was a midfielder I might have a small bonus for scouting or training midfielders.

There could also be a completely alternate route where you could 'define' your actual personality - picking from a menu of personality types or attributes (rather like the players have in-game) - and that would translate into some initial FM manager abilities/deficiencies etc.

First of all, thanks for a brilliant game!

I have some suggesting regarding further developing the part of FM that deals with co-ownerships in Italy. At the moment the function is at a very basic level and can be used for several purposes especially useful if you are a smaller team or if you're a big team and want to get your hands on a good youngster. It is a bit static, however. The following is a list of suggestions that you could consider.

Co-ownerships are ordered in such a way that one of the clubs maintains the "sporting rights" of the player. If nothing else is agreed, the player will be available for that club. The system is a bit more flexible in real life, because the other co-owning club can have the player available if this is agreed. Formally, this is done via a loan. So if Inter co-own Luca Caldirola with Siena, and Siena has the sporting rights, Inter can ask Siena to loan the sporting rights while the co-ownership still is in place. This makes it easier to move the player about between the clubs. In FM12, the only way to do this is to buy the player outright. The loan solution could be a useful feature in FM13.

Also, it happens real life that co-owned players are loaned out to play for a third club. An example of this is Lorenzo Crisetig. He is co-owned by Parma and Inter with the former having the sporting rights. This season Crisetig will play on loan to Spezia, after the agreement between all the clubs. This way of organizing stuff is very good when dealing with youngsters, such as Crisetig, who is not a Serie A level player yet, but can develop on-loan in Serie B. This way you avoid the player being able to play for other than the youth team of one of the clubs.

Currently, in FM12, when you initiate a co-ownership you make an offer or accept one on those terms. This is fairly alike what happens in real life. In real life, however, the resolution of the co-ownerships are done by dialog between the clubs. The outcomes of the co-ownerships are to be defined inside a set deadline (this summer it was around 28 June). This is where the clubs discuss and understand each other's intentions. From here, the clubs can either agree a fee for the player for which one of the clubs buy him, they can renew the co-ownership or they can end up not agreeing, at which point a blind auction is done. In FM, everything is shortcut to the blind auction, unless you try and buy the player in the previous transfer window. I miss the dialog between the clubs in the weeks or days preceding the deadline for resolution.

Generally, I wish that FM13 is more flexible in the use of players as part-exchange in Italy. This is a very well frequently used model for transfers these days since Italian football generally don't have much cash to spend. Moreover, the part-exchanges can take the shape of a straight swap of player(s), co-ownership of player(s) or player(s) on loan. I would like to be able to use this is FM13. One example of this is the deal between Inter and Genoa done in 2009 when Diego Milito joined Inter for a sum of cash + full ownership of Robert Acquafresca and another player. Another example is how Inter "paid" Cesena for Yuto Nagatomo last summer by selling Cesena two players in co-ownership. It would be realistic and good for this to be a way to negotiate the transfer of a player already in co-ownership. Say if Inter want to buy Parma's share of Lorenzo Crisetig, they could do that by offering Parma other players via co- of full ownership, including other players that may be in co-ownership between the clubs. Parma and Inter co-own Galimberti as well, so I'm thinking that Inter could offer their share in Galimberti for Parma's share in Crisetig, for example.

Another wish would be to make loans with option to buy at a set fee more usual in Italy. This happens all the time, for example Gaby Mudingayi, Matias Silvestre and Walter Gargano to Inter this summer. Co-ownerships are also widely used in Italy and this could be reflected in FM13, since in FM12 there aren't many after a few seasons.

One major part of football Sigames have forgotten is the ability to send training staff to school or seminars or other ways to improve one or two of the coaches skills.

For Example: Carles Puyol is a coach in your team. He has 13 in defending. You like him to improve his attributes when it comes to the skills: defending and tactical knowledge. Then you can ask the board and the coach (Puyol) to send him out for a small/medium/large course/seminar/education. (He will then be unavailable for some days/weeks) but with high determination maybe his stats will raize one or two points if the education has been successfull and the coach is motivated to learn.

With this ability you can then train up your own world class staff member. hope to see this in FM13!

The thing I've wanted for years is the ability to start from the bottom and take charge of a youth team or reserves and then earn your stripes at the club. Following on from that would be the chance to be caretaker manager and be given a target of winning x amount of games in a period of y games to earn the position for yourself.

I've always wanted the option of proper Director of footballs coming into your club to lead recruitment and you giving them a list of what positions you'd like filled or having them interfere and give you a player you didn't necessarily want.

Proper job interviews would be awesome, which might link well with both my previous suggestions. You could specify to the employing board that you want/refuse to work under a director of football etc.

Staff and player relationships being stronger, So my assistant would be willing to follow me around the world if I had worked with him for a long time, Likewise players who you nurtured and developed would be more inclined to join you.

More flexibility within the wage budget and offering contracts. If I have £15k a week spare in my budget I should be able to spend it, rather than the game deciding I can only offer a key player £750 a week... Infuriating that.

A really stupid thing, but if you can have Basque nationality, why can't you have Catalan as a selectable nationality in FM13?

I think the Basque nationality is only in the game because of the special (self-imposed) rules at Bilbao.

I want director of football in. Interviews for jobs. More manager press conferences, especially around transfer times. And also the ability to call a press conference to talk about rumours, or a players injury perhaps to say its suffered a setback and will look to replace said player in transfer window

One major part of football Sigames have forgotten is the ability to send training staff to school or seminars or other ways to improve one or two of the coaches skills.

For Example: Carles Puyol is a coach in your team. He has 13 in defending. You like him to improve his attributes when it comes to the skills: defending and tactical knowledge. Then you can ask the board and the coach (Puyol) to send him out for a small/medium/large course/seminar/education. (He will then be unavailable for some days/weeks) but with high determination maybe his stats will raize one or two points if the education has been successfull and the coach is motivated to learn.

With this ability you can then train up your own world class staff member. hope to see this in FM13!

I totaly agree. It would be a brilliant idea and with a lot of logic.

Please make it in FM13.

Archived