What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone tell me why there isn't a possibility for a manager who is in his last 6-months of contract at a club to negotiate with another and sign with them from 1 july ? There are alot of examples in real-life, or maybe asking the board of that club to wait until a certain date ? I was approached numerous times by big-clubs in march or april when i was managing teams like Everton, Newcastle or Lazio and i didn't want to leave my club in mid-season (because i was in a good position in the league and in the cups and wanted to finish my stay there with an accomplishment). Why can't i say to Barcelona that i can't join them in this moment, but i'll gladly join after the season's end ? Something like a pre-contract, if Barcelona's season for example is a disaster, they surely could let a caretaker manager at the helm until the end of the season.

You can ask a club to delay your arrival until a future date. I used it on FM13 when Leeds came in for me while I was managing a Swedish club & I wanted to stay with them to see out the title race, they agreed & I arrived in England in November.

Some shirt number OCD ones:

Fix the various formations so that the numbers when playing 1-11 are true to life. In 4-4-2, the two strikers are 9 and 10, with 11 being a left winger etc..

Also, when listing the squad numbers news report, any chance that the 'previous owned by' extends a little further back? In my FM15 game, I'm about to give 11 to my new left winger. The news report will act as if I'd never allocated it, rather than mentioning its previous owner who I'd sold in January.

Some shirt number OCD ones:

Fix the various formations so that the numbers when playing 1-11 are true to life. In 4-4-2, the two strikers are 9 and 10, with 11 being a left winger etc..

Also, when listing the squad numbers news report, any chance that the 'previous owned by' extends a little further back? In my FM15 game, I'm about to give 11 to my new left winger. The news report will act as if I'd never allocated it, rather than mentioning its previous owner who I'd sold in January.

not in my formations

1 - GK

2 - DR

3 - DL

4 - MC defensive

5 - DC

6 - DC

7 - MR

8 - ML

9 - ST target man

10 - MC creator

11 - ST poacher

I think it's time that the quality and accuracy of regens within the game was improved. I often find the game gets less enjoyable as you go through a save due to no world class regens or regens with odd stats. I think it would also make sense for there to be two or three legendary regens that are created via the game every ten game years or so.

You should be able to use your manager profile, but from the start of the game again (I know this makes no sense, but bear with me)...

So, imagine you have just spent 5, 10, 15 seasons playing a Football Manager save. You started in 2015 with a non-league team, built your reputation, moved to a bigger club, continued building and continued moving onto bigger and better things (or just stayed with the same club and built them up) - and finally you have earned a job offer from, say Barcelona or Bayern Munich...obviously you want to take it. However, by the time this has happened, all the real players have moved on and/or retired - and you take over a team of regens! Not a totally bad thing, but you feel you've earned the right to manage Messi, Lewandowski & that calibre of player!

You should be able to save your manager profile, with all your history and management style etc. And you can start again in 2015 with your own manager profile!? Start unemployed, and when one of the big teams start struggling the media start stirring it up saying that this world class manager is just sat in the sidelines waiting to take the job - a bit like Klopp sitting waiting for Liverpool to get rid of Rodgers! I know you can start with an 'International Footballer' reputation, but by doing this you have an actual profile, rivals and friends, a favoured formation, favoured players and a history of trophies behind you! Then you have really earned the right to take over a big team!

I think it would bring a whole new angle to 'starting unemployed', and a real feeling of satisfaction to have earned the right to manage Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City, Bayern Munich etc. Not just choosing to start with an International Football reputation!

You can ask a club to delay your arrival until a future date. I used it on FM13 when Leeds came in for me while I was managing a Swedish club & I wanted to stay with them to see out the title race, they agreed & I arrived in England in November.

I think this has been removed, as it definitely used to be a thing, but I've not seen it in FM15 at least.

You should be able to use your manager profile, but from the start of the game again (I know this makes no sense, but bear with me)...

So, imagine you have just spent 5, 10, 15 seasons playing a Football Manager save. You started in 2015 with a non-league team, built your reputation, moved to a bigger club, continued building and continued moving onto bigger and better things (or just stayed with the same club and built them up) - and finally you have earned a job offer from, say Barcelona or Bayern Munich...obviously you want to take it. However, by the time this has happened, all the real players have moved on and/or retired - and you take over a team of regens! Not a totally bad thing, but you feel you've earned the right to manage Messi, Lewandowski & that calibre of player!

You should be able to save your manager profile, with all your history and management style etc. And you can start again in 2015 with your own manager profile!? Start unemployed, and when one of the big teams start struggling the media start stirring it up saying that this world class manager is just sat in the sidelines waiting to take the job - a bit like Klopp sitting waiting for Liverpool to get rid of Rodgers! I know you can start with an 'International Footballer' reputation, but by doing this you have an actual profile, rivals and friends, a favoured formation, favoured players and a history of trophies behind you! Then you have really earned the right to take over a big team!

I think it would bring a whole new angle to 'starting unemployed', and a real feeling of satisfaction to have earned the right to manage Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester City, Bayern Munich etc. Not just choosing to start with an International Football reputation!

Actually quite like this idea :thup:

I think this has been removed, as it definitely used to be a thing, but I've not seen it in FM15 at least.

It's still there. The option becomes available toward the end of the season, possibly the last third.

Actually quite like this idea :thup:

But how would it work?

Say you've won 10 trophies between 2016 & 2025, what happens when you go back to 2015? Those trophies haven't happened yet and you haven't won them. Your friends & enemies could be newgens who aren't even in the 2015 save.

I can't see how it would work and you already have the option of selecting "International Footballer" when you start.

But how would it work?

Say you've won 10 trophies between 2016 & 2025, what happens when you go back to 2015? Those trophies haven't happened yet and you haven't won them. Your friends & enemies could be newgens who aren't even in the 2015 save.

I can't see how it would work and you already have the option of selecting "International Footballer" when you start.

In your history it would just say you have won xx number of Premier League Titles, xx number of FA Cups etc. Doesn't have to state the year! As for friends & enemies, it could just be use real players, and filter out the regens. And as I said in my OP, I know you can choose International Footballer, but there is no sense of achievement in that! And no detail of your management style!

In your history it would just say you have won xx number of Premier League Titles, xx number of FA Cups etc. Doesn't have to state the year! As for friends & enemies, it could just be use real players, and filter out the regens. And as I said in my OP, I know you can choose International Footballer, but there is no sense of achievement in that! And no detail of your management style!

But back in 2015 you haven't won x number of titles or cups.

Its not just newgens that are an issue either some of those friends/enemies that became managers would still be footballers playing for their clubs in 2015.

Why would doing that be any more of an achievement than selecting "International Footballer" at the start? Sure you could have more options when you select "International Footballer" but I think you can already set up several details of your management style when you create your profile.

It just doesn't make much sense I'm afraid and I suspect would be difficult to code. The better option is just to give more choices when you create a profile.

Ok forget the friends & enemies thing, and just focus on the fact that, when you are employed it could something along the lines of:

"Liverpool have confirmed the appointment of MarcMCFC1986 as their new manager. Marc has a CV boasting 3x Serie A titles, 2x Bundesliga Titles, 1x Championship Play Off Winners etc. [Doesnt have to say who I won them with, or in what year, so isn't affecting the realism], and his appointment has sparked optimism from the fans of Liverpool, hoping that he is the man to make their long awaited Premier League titles dreams a reality, having proven himself as a title winner in both Italy & Germany. He has previously been known to use a 4-3-3 Diamond formation, with pacy wingers - sparking rumours of a bid for Marco Reus as this is an area that Liverpool are currently lacking." Etc etc etc.

Surely that sounds better than the usual spiel that comes with taking a new job after choosing 'International Footballer' experience. There is far more detail, more that the media can use and focus on to add to the realism of the game! And, as I said, it will give you a sense of achieving the job at a big club, rather than just giving you more choices when creating a profile!

Hai !

Maybe the idea has ever been purposed ^^'

So my idea was would it possible to insert fictionnal sponsors, by ourselves, into the game for having messages like "new sponsor [name] sign a contract with [name of the club]" and, why not, pictures of sponsors in the club information (like can do with jersey actually) ?

I've seen on a few sites that people are asking "Should I go with a DLF(s) or DLF(a)" and such. The fact is that these are quite close in what they're asked to do and it's quite difficult to know the difference.

What I'd like to see is "dynamic roles". FM should be able to calculate the role you're asking your player to fill based on player instructions. Selecting a new role for a player will just activate the preset instructions, but not locking them. If I change a few instructions so the player will play another role than the one originally selected it would then change to the most apt role.

I think this would allow for more precise player instructions and player roles and allow more tactical freedom for the manager.

I've seen on a few sites that people are asking "Should I go with a DLF(s) or DLF(a)" and such. The fact is that these are quite close in what they're asked to do and it's quite difficult to know the difference.

What I'd like to see is "dynamic roles". FM should be able to calculate the role you're asking your player to fill based on player instructions. Selecting a new role for a player will just activate the preset instructions, but not locking them. If I change a few instructions so the player will play another role than the one originally selected it would then change to the most apt role.

I think this would allow for more precise player instructions and player roles and allow more tactical freedom for the manager.

Whilst i won't completely knock your input, i beg to differ on most of your points.

There's a difference between the support/attack duties. (put simply, on support duty, the player is expected to feed an attacker in a more advanced position; on attack duty, the player is expected to be fed by someone on support or similar). That's not too hard to understand, even the in-game descriptions which i believe could be certainly improved, are good enough help on these.

Wanting the game to automate the roles for you to the extent you're asking would not really do more experienced players like me and a lot of others any good. It would limit our creativity and what you can do. Options are good. ALWAYS.

FM should concentrate on other things that do need improvement, and not tinker with the roles/duties stuff. It's okay the way it is, imo.

Each player, from global superstars to unknown local footballers, should have a more unique skill-set and specific playing tendencies regardless of role assigned or instructions. This should probably come from a combination of attributes and players preferred moves, maybe that's already supposed to happen but imho this should be much more emphasized and evident. All players should have a set of various PPM's in order to reproduce his playing style and tendencies, and this should be more relevant than roles. Would probably take a massive work of research, but would be worth imo.

At the same time, new PPM's should be introduced to help recreating diversified skill-set and tendencies. Here's a few that come to my mind

- commands defensive line: both for keepers and cental defenders, would improve cohesion between defenders and increase success of offside trap.

- likes to take on opponents

- Dives to win fouls and penalties: increases chance of winning penalty but also of getting yellow/red cards

At the same time, new PPM's should be introduced to help recreating diversified skill-set and tendencies. Here's a few that come to my mind

- commands defensive line: both for keepers and central defenders, would improve cohesion between defenders and increase success of offside trap.

I like this.

We need more ppm's for GKs.

I like this.

We need more ppm's for GKs.

yeah there could be a few: has long GK throw (with hands); likes to play with the ball at his feet (Neuer); doesn't take any risk with the ball at his feet (i.e. immediately kicks long against pressure)

It would be nice to add short simulations on tactic board that shows how players act on the pitch with their roles or some other kind of better explanation. Just like managers show to players what to do by drawing on a table. Because now is everything still confusing and kind of a mystery. I have a feeling all the time that players doesn't do exactly what they should by given roles.

Are we going to be able to use different formations for different phases of play - a la Pep at Bayern - or would that over-complicate the tactics?

Your formations already use different shapes in different phases. Tactics board shape is defensive shape, defend/support/attack duties and other instructions dictate movement through central and attacking phases.

It would be nice to add short simulations on tactic board that shows how players act on the pitch with their roles or some other kind of better explanation. Just like managers show to players what to do by drawing on a table. Because now is everything still confusing and kind of a mystery. I have a feeling all the time that players doesn't do exactly what they should by given roles.

Watch more of your matches in full. You'd see the differences in role/duty assignments. In time, they'd become clear as night/day.

Watch more of your matches in full. You'd see the differences in role/duty assignments. In time, they'd become clear as night/day.

You say that, but should that really be the solution you have to go to going forward in FM? I know that if I watch a match in full, I'll get a better experience and probably learn more. But on the other hand, I personally wouldn't want to spend as long as that watching a match. I don't think I'm in the minority either. This isn't me attacking the way you play the game, and I know there are plenty out there who watch everything in full too. But it'll be by no means the majority. If the game is moving towards the rule that you really need to watch the matches in full to get ahead, then it's the wrong direction, and it'll suffer because of it with players who don't want to spend hours just moving through a game week.

One thing and only one thing that still bugs me is the forward roll players do when an opponent comes anywhere near them, if they could get rid of that one thing I'd be happy, it just annoyed the heck out of me.

You say that, but should that really be the solution you have to go to going forward in FM? I know that if I watch a match in full, I'll get a better experience and probably learn more. But on the other hand, I personally wouldn't want to spend as long as that watching a match. I don't think I'm in the minority either. This isn't me attacking the way you play the game, and I know there are plenty out there who watch everything in full too. But it'll be by no means the majority. If the game is moving towards the rule that you really need to watch the matches in full to get ahead, then it's the wrong direction, and it'll suffer because of it with players who don't want to spend hours just moving through a game week.

Watching a couple of full matches after the event & using the various analysis tools should be enough for most to get an idea of what, if any changes would benefit their tactical approach.

but surely that's the idea of it

the overview of the role is precisely that

if you want more detail into the role, then look for more detail in the game

heck, you probably don't need a 90 minute thing, just tone it up from key highlights (if you're running highlights at all)

ahhh... too many people want information spoon fed to them

can't we go back to the 90s, where people actually had to do things in order to work out what they did (rather than read something online about someone that's done that exact same thing)

I think FM needs more business and financial depth. that's a huge part of real football, yet is underrepresented in FM. Sponsors, banks, football politics. Sponsors and banks would give a meaning to the existence of the board in FM, which right now is just cosmetics. Make up the names if you can't use the real ones, who cares anyway. Football politics could influence some aspects of the game, like winter breaks, squad selection rules, and so on, so that you don't have to get those silly questions from the press about the winter break and reply "it's something they shoud consider" knowing that there can't be any debate about these things in FM.

Also, maybe it's time to introduce more realism in the manager's role, at least outside of England. it's very unrealistic that in countries like Italy they will let you do the DOF's job in the game. Presidents should have tendencies like "will hire manager" or "will hire coaches" so that you can take care of transfers directly only if you convince the board to hire you as british type of manager. if you're hired as coach, you get to use the players they buy you, but can have talks with your Dof about the players you would like to have, just like in real life. Maybe just make it an option, so that people interested in more realistic simulations can have it, and the others can keep it the old way.

Also, please please please let's break this FM reality where presidents come and go and pump money in from nowhere. Clubs should be able to fail and -guess what- this time nobody buys it and you end up like Parma. This is a huge problem in FM where deficit doesn't really mean anything when FFP's rules don't apply.

What do you think?

A few simple ones:

- Why is the passing stat for goalkeepers still hidden? I would find it pretty useful to know if my goalkeeper has a 17 or 3 for passing. Especially if you want a Sweeper Keeper.

-I find it pretty unrealistic that a club sacks a manager with three months to go while fighting relegation, and gives the new manager a long term contract. I would like to see more managers hired for the last months of the season in an attempt to save the club. At least at lower levels.

-Managers using their knowledge more when signing. Like signing players from own nation or players that has played under them before. Not every time, but at least more often than random.

-Managers bringing their own staff when signing for a new club.

- Why is the passing stat for goalkeepers still hidden? I would find it pretty useful to know if my goalkeeper has a 17 or 3 for passing. Especially if you want a Sweeper Keeper.

This whole area is confusing. 'Kicking' is the maximum distance of a keeper's kick, while 'Passing' and 'Technique' dictate its accuracy.

Conversely, 'Throwing' is the accuracy of a goalkeeper's throw, while 'Strength' dictates the maximum distance of the throw.

It needs rethinking. Goalkeeper's distribution ability is a vital part of numerous tactical decisions we have to make as managers, and its needlessly obfuscated.

I am doing that, actually I am playing every important and tougher games in full match. Now I will suggest something which comes along with that.

Optional training matches between every two official games

For example, you have a problems with injuries and you need to change formation and tactic completely, or you didn't have a time in friendlies to play with another tactic, or you just want to change your tactic because the one you are using doesn't work well, or you simply want to experiment with other options, or any other from many possible reasons. This allows you to not waste your precious time in official matches on experimenting and building another tactic. Of course you have to do that in officials but you need to start and progress in training first. This is already happening by training 3 different tactics but watching these training matches allow us to see how that tactic actually works so we don't need to risk bad results in official matches before we know how it looks like on the pitch.

Even further I suggest short video animations for every role instead of textual explanations

5 to 10 seconds of this allow you to quickly get a closer picture of how players act on the pitch with assigned role in attack and defense. And when you assemble all roles and instructions you click on a button for short video animation for complete 10 seconds simulation of your tactic in attack and defense. This is just like managers in real life draw a tactics on the table and than present to their players and said: "I want you to play like that"

Also I would love to prevent replaying matches but I can't think a right way do to that. Kind of auto save career after every match starts and ends comes to my mind but there is always a way to exit game in any point. Reason for that is simple, you made a tactical or any other mistake ? **** you, improve your decisions, anticipation and gain more experience. There is no replay in real life and this should be real life simulation and not arcade game.

And one thing I hate most in match engine is players runs out of the pitch for no absolute no reason, they just do Run Forest Run thing until they cross the line. Please, at least change that.

Some little things I would like to see:

Player Training I would like feedback on how players are performing at training. I would like to see the familiarity bar extended to players so I can see which players are buying into what I want them to do, maybe my international left back isnt coping well with my tactic but my young 18yo youth team player is. This should then feed into player relationships with the manager and would also create my own with the player. I would also like to see player training ratings that are displayed after every training session, or at least weekly. so in the same way we gauge players average ratings as a barometer of form, we can see who is doing well in training. Star striker had a bad week, my usual 3rd choice been on fire, I have a decision to make. Things like player 'x' missing training because of a little injury but is always fit for a full match, other players being annoyed at an unprofessional players attitude in training if they are a professional group that all feeds into relationships with each other and the manager.

Media I would like the media to play a bigger role in the world especially for clubs/players/managers with huge reputations. Drop a big name for a big match and expect it to be a big issue, not just the player asking why he was dropped but the media really focusing on it heavily. If I drop someone with a reputation like Rooney from a big match he is fine, may ask why but nobody really cares. In real life that would be a big story and press conferences would reflect that. If I dont have a big reputation and I am new to the club and drop Rooney from an away game at City and I lose, the media should be after me and fans should be really unhappy and it might be something I struggle to recover from. At the moment I can make these huge decisions and one part of the game world may raise an eyebrow but nothing changes or feels important.

General stuff:

-That I shouldnt know the exact stat of any player just by scouting them. When you have managers like Ferguson saying he didnt realise how good a player Van Persie was until he signed him then nothing should be exact until the player is at your club, especially when signing an 18yo Peruvian from a mid table Brazilian side, even if I do have him scouted for 6months.

-An option, just an option to make every player stat hidden, let my coaching team tell me about the relative strengths of players and let me judge for myself through the ME. It would be carnage, but I would find it fun.

-If I have a young player, with good mental stats, who suits my tactics who has already maxed out his 147 PA at 22 that theres a chance that PA may increase. Also if I win a few trophies some players MAY suffer a drop off in ambition, determination, professionalism ect that may spread through the squad if they are big reputation and popular with other players.

Some of these things arent my ideas, I play many different manager games and owned nearly every football game that has ever been released and even ones like Baseball, cycling, ice hockey, american football, even if Im not keen on some of those sports. I do like seeing how other games try to approach different situations in different ways and seeing what ideas they have come up with.

Some things about depth in regens/newgens

I remember one time one of my signed regens had a brother. Unfortunately his brother was utter crap, so there was no way I would ever sign him.

But, it got me thinking. Real life players often have a brother in the game. I am not sure what percentage of the starter database has a brother in game, but it is a few at least. It would be fun if regen brothers was as likely as in real life. They doesn’t even have to be starting out in the same club, just born in the same city (not really, but just for simplicity).

In the same way it would be fun if a regen could have more favorite clubs when starting out, and not only the club they started out with. Based on the reputation of the club, it decides how many people end up as fans of the club. So Barcelona and Manchester United will have fans from all over the world, Porto from all over Portugal and Norwich from the local area. It feels weird when all Gironaplayers are fans of Girona and not Barcelona or Espanyol.

Favorite personnel could also be pretty cool, and not only the already mentioned brothers. Cristiano Ronaldo has Luis Figo as favorite personnel with type “Idol”. It would be cool if the young Portugese regens (and the ones who are Real Madrid fans) could have Ronaldo as a favorite with the same type. So having a Ronaldo or a Messi or a Ibrahimovic in your team will make it more likely that a fan of them will sign for you.

The short term/long term goals could also be better used. It would be fun if a young player started out with “Wants to join (favorite club) at some point in his career” or “Wants to play with (favorite personnel)” or “Wants to play under coach (favorite personnel)” or “Wants to join (specific league)”. And high ambition players working hard to reach their goal. Even if they will never reach that goal. Today the plans are usually just “doesn’t want to join (club they ones left on a Free Transfer)” You might even be able to use someone at your club to convince him to get a plan to join your club. Today the favorites are not really exploited enough. This is not just for regens, but I add it here anyway.

Players should also start out with more preferred moves. Most players playing style is at least somewhat based on things they learned way before they turned 16.

-An option, just an option to make every player stat hidden, let my coaching team tell me about the relative strengths of players and let me judge for myself through the ME. It would be carnage, but I would find it fun.

Also if I win a few trophies some players MAY suffer a drop off in ambition, determination, professionalism ect that may spread through the squad if they are big reputation and popular with other players.

I agree with this.

But, to be honest, we asking too much and with all respect there is no interest in SI or any other games developing company to add so much new features at once. It's business and they want to go step by step.

Perfect FM game would be with PES or FIFA engine, graphic and animations combined with improved everything else that FM have. And i guess it will look like that one day.

I would like the player list to scroll while I click and drag the scrollbar in the Scouting section. I think that was the case with FM14, but in FM15 you have to release the mouse in order to see some change at what you're seeing.

Players should also start out with more preferred moves. Most players playing style is at least somewhat based on things they learned way before they turned 16.

I agree in part but want to make a distinction between two buckets of PPMs; technical and tendency. A technical PPM is one that enables a particular skill. A tendency PPM is one that influences a style of play. Technical PPMs might include Curls Ball, Shoots with Power, Places Shot and Possesses Long Flat Throw. Tendency PPMs are things like Dribbles Down Left/Right/Center, Tries Tricks, Argues with Officials or any of the ones that start with Likes To... . I'd like to see, perhaps, more players coming out of your youth setup with tendency-style PPMs that match your playstyle, and your U18 manager, DoF or HoYD attributes. I don't think there needs to be much if any increase in the frequency of technical PPMs, which should be imparted by coaches.

Someone may say this is possible and I may have never noticed so tell me if its already in game somewhere.

I would like a feature where you can play a one off game from any competition. So for example, Man Utd are playing Man City this weekend, I would like to choose competition, pick the teams, pick the players and tactics, pick the city team and tactics or let the AI decide, pick the weather and time of match and just play that one match. Would be good for things like Champions League finals and just big matches in general. Im not really into any modes beyond old style football manager but I would use this if you had enough control over the variables of the match circumstances to get it as close as possible to the match that was coming up. It kind of goes against everything I like about the game, but I have often wished just for a one off match feature. Would probably be a nightmare to code though.

Edit: Oh and one other thing, although this is a wish for the actual wishlist thread: Im not really bothered about 'like' buttons on forum posts, but in this sort of thread I would be. I just picked out a random page and had a read and saw lots of good ideas, would love to be able to search through the most liked wishes in this thread.

It was nice to see Fran Kirby in #wearethemanagers - when's she going to be in FM?? I get that adding women's leagues is a lot of additional work, but think of the additional potential pool of purchasers of the game! Given the current saturation of FM surely SI is looking for any way to expand the player base.

Besides commercial concerns, I think managing women's football could be a new and interesting challenge.

It was nice to see Fran Kirby in #wearethemanagers - when's she going to be in FM?? I get that adding women's leagues is a lot of additional work, but think of the additional potential pool of purchasers of the game! Given the current saturation of FM surely SI is looking for any way to expand the player base.

Besides commercial concerns, I think managing women's football could be a new and interesting challenge.

surely this is as easy as adding leagues, and using the "is female" boolean like with staff?

surely this is as easy as adding leagues, and using the "is female" boolean like with staff?

but who actually watches female football?

in theory, it probably sounds like a good idea, but there's no target market for it - with an average attendance of 1000 people per game in the top English league this season

for a comparison in attendances to Men's football, you'll have to dive down to Tier 7/8, and SI don't research that low either

How about an option for manager background: manager is a player legend of a certain club. Ryan Giggs, Kenny Daglish etc. This would improve player/board/fan loyalty when managing that club or make the club more likely to contact you when searching for a new manager. This option would also make the press to approach you for comments on your former club.

Archived