What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

I'd like to be able to display the attributes required for a certain position when looking at players on the scouting page, rather than the basic "defensive, attacking, physical" etc. I can manually make them for each position (if I could remember what is important), but it would be nice to have them by default

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd like to be able to display the attributes required for a certain position when looking at players on the scouting page, rather than the basic "defensive, attacking, physical" etc. I can manually make them for each position (if I could remember what is important), but it would be nice to have them by default

You can for your own squad, I don't understand why it wasn't transferred across to the scouting screens but definitely a much needed option.

Opposition team reports/tactical analysis, in the goal breakdown, where it shows how many goals/conceded for a particular formation against higher/similar/small rated teams, there should be added, in addition to what's already there (how much time used/goals scored or conceded per minute, and number of goals scored and conceded), another breakdown(s) should be added as to the number go goals scored/conceded and other information in regard to home v. away.

For example, I have an opponent who using the 4-2-3-1 formation in 13 starts has scored 22 goals and conceded 3 goals while using the 4-1-4-1 DM in 7 starts has scored only 11 and conceded 14.

That's useful information, but what how many goals were conceded using a particular formation at HOME v AWAY. For example, maybe the excellent numbers using the 4-2-3-1 formation is because that is the formation the team uses in home games where it has a home field advantage whereas the much worse numbers in the 4-1-4-1 DM formation is used in away games. It's all well and good to know how many goals/conceded a team has when using a particular formation, but what I also want to know is how many goals/conceded occurred when using the 4-2-3-1 formation at home v away.

Hope that makes sense.

What about the ability when going for a job interview and combining this with the current tab under 'job security' where it lists the favourites to get the vacant position. The ability to say why you consider yourself to be the better equipped/the better manager then the manager currently favourite for the job with the media/bookies.

So, for example: You could say 'look I have noticed that the bookies/media consider Stale Solbakken favourite for this job here, however I should be top of your list and let me tell you why......'

then you could get various options to click.....the board then come back and respond, 'we have thought about what you have said and there's no need to worry Stale would never be near the top of our list as the next Wolves manager....'

Something along those lines, so you get the ability to big up your managerial record over another manager or even mock another managers ability.

Would that happen in an interview though? Obviously an interview like this for a very public position isn't the same as a bog-standard interview, but I can't imagine discussing other candidates and pretty much sabotaging their applications would go on even when you know someone else is up for the job. I know if I was interviewing someone, and they talked about someone else going for the job - particularly in a derogatory way - It'd be a massive red flag. But maybe it does happen, I don't know.

Or I could be thinking too much into it.

Opposition team reports/tactical analysis, in the goal breakdown, where it shows how many goals/conceded for a particular formation against higher/similar/small rated teams, there should be added, in addition to what's already there (how much time used/goals scored or conceded per minute, and number of goals scored and conceded), another breakdown(s) should be added as to the number go goals scored/conceded and other information in regard to home v. away.

For example, I have an opponent who using the 4-2-3-1 formation in 13 starts has scored 22 goals and conceded 3 goals while using the 4-1-4-1 DM in 7 starts has scored only 11 and conceded 14.

That's useful information, but what how many goals were conceded using a particular formation at HOME v AWAY. For example, maybe the excellent numbers using the 4-2-3-1 formation is because that is the formation the team uses in home games where it has a home field advantage whereas the much worse numbers in the 4-1-4-1 DM formation is used in away games. It's all well and good to know how many goals/conceded a team has when using a particular formation, but what I also want to know is how many goals/conceded occurred when using the 4-2-3-1 formation at home v away.

Hope that makes sense.

That still doesn't account for the strength of the opponent etc for instance, at home to Chelsea is a massively different prospect to away to Norwich. If you need this much detail, you are probably better off looking at your opponents fixture schedule.

Probably mention this before every release.

Much more dynamic transfers.

Even though it has slightly improved over the past 2 versions, it doesn't seem to even touch the service of IRL transfers for example...

Nearly every version. come the open transfer window I have at least 8 players over an 7.25 average some in the top 10 of the 100 Ave rating league playing beyond expectations.

Again and again I rarely get a bid through the whole window unless I offer them out (which I don't want to do ) but to me that's not at all realistic and bids are very mediocre when you compare the millions Championship players go for even if they've had a very average season.

In fairness wouldn't you be fighting off clubs and bid after bid for your star players?

To conclude I would love to see a complete revamp on open windows and deadline day in par with the IRL world of football :thup:

My Quickly thought wish list :

-More successful board takeovers that clearly changes a club direction (add to that sugar daddys)

-minimal repetition in media question and if possible no repetition at all in one save.

-Better physio/health/injury system - building of better medical facilities.

-A more challenging game as in later years with overpowered teams gets pretty easy.

-Board has long term, 3 yearly target and 5 yearly target not only one season. Example : Win the league in 5 years time or qualify for Champions league in 3 years time. Sacked don't get target.

-Better 3D graphics engine.

-Better balance in teams transferring system. Some teams become too strong while others become too weak after some seasons.

-Connected to previous comment, in a long season never witnessed an AI team take a team from league 2 to premier league, but human players do.

-goal line technology (just adding to realism)

-Better stadium atmosphere and specific fan chants to teams, most people just turn off sound because of the constant same noise.

-More gameplay camera angles.

-Goals of the season highlight video automated and has a random camera angle for each goal. (we can share those online)

Cant think of any more at the moment but Im sure there are many more in my head somewhere.

I would very much like to see the affiliate feature be expanded and improved. The current system is decent but could be improved much further. For instance:

When requesting from the board to look for an affiliate club to enable us to send players out on loan, most of the times when you select the option “I’d rather leave that up to you” the board recommends clubs that are useless for the vision you have. Whereas other times, which seems to be happening to me a lot lately, the chairman would simply say that they have failed to find a suitable club.

Secondly when requesting the board to look for an affiliate club to enable us to send players our on loan and you select the option “that is something I’d be interested in getting involved with”, I could spend an eternity looking for a suitable club that interests me but because the game does not give me any indication on whether any club is interested when I make my choice and present it to the board they will EVERYTIME say that unfortunately they have been unsuccessful in their attempts.

Some suggestions:

When users choose the selection “that is something I I’d be interested in getting involved with”, give the user some indication that so and so clubs would be interested in forming such an agreement. You could provide such indication in a number of ways. Either a brief description stating that such a party would be interested or not interested or give the user the opportunity to talk to a representative from that club discussing such an agreement and if one club is not interested than allow the user to talk to another representative from another club until a candidate has been selected and a verbal agreement has been made.

When users select the option “I’d rather leave that up to you”, I would still like to be able to give the board some options that he has to adhere to. For example: when training my young players I would very much like to ensure that I am able to send my players out on loan to an affiliate club division below the division that my club is a part of (home grown status ahem).

The reason why I feel this is important because every time I try to find an appropriate affiliate club I am unable to find one because the club has been unable to find one and then I have to wait 6 months in game to request the same thing and this process continues.

If for any reason the system is designed in such a way, I think it is unrealistic and let me explain why. If a club is seeking an affiliate club they should be able to continue their search for as long as they desire until they find an appropriate club to link with. The system could still be balanced by simply informing users that they are not interested but it should not take away the ability of the club to search for an affiliate club. I think the 6 months wait is unrealistic.

Furthermore, if you do indeed decide to restructure the affiliate situation then provide a more appropriate interface that makes is easier on the eyes when looking through the long list of clubs because to be honest when looking through that list the user is not given much information or indication of potential interested parties.

One thing that I think wasn't accurate on FM2015 is club owners. In general, they are well behaved in FM. In real life, it's completely different with some choosing which players to buy and sell and others pressurising managers to pick certain players. There are plenty these days who are universally hated by the fans but that whole interaction between owners and fans is missing in FM. There should be more of a regular personal conversations and media comments from owners and directors - I like the job interviews but you never really have that sort of conversation with the owners again.

When responding to transfer/loan offers, it would be handy in the offer window to see what promises you have made to player that is under offer. i.e that you have agreed that he can go on loan/leave the club as I am constantly forgetting what I have promised the player. I have to then click on the player and look at his status/review the conversation history and then go back to the table to continue the negotiations.

Also, when you have an offer negotiated on a player, it would be good to be able to see what your last offer was.

Finally - training. Only being able to set training for 4 weeks is a pain as I have to set up reminders every month to look at my training. I would also like to set which coach to train on which position. So having one coach just working on the Central Defenders as a example. Training is somewhere that can be greatly improved as I like to get very involved in this side.

One thing that I think wasn't accurate on FM2015 is club owners. In general, they are well behaved in FM. In real life, it's completely different with some choosing which players to buy and sell and others pressurising managers to pick certain players. There are plenty these days who are universally hated by the fans but that whole interaction between owners and fans is missing in FM. There should be more of a regular personal conversations and media comments from owners and directors - I like the job interviews but you never really have that sort of conversation with the owners again.

Agreed, press always asks about your conversations with the owner, but you never really have any. Also might be nice to have a random occurrence when the owner decides team color of kits should switch from blue to red and mascot changes from a bluebird to a dragon to appease his Asian consumer fanbase. (Yes, I'm still sore about Cardiff...)

I may be doing something wrong but as far as I can see I cannot set specific player instructions depending on the side the corner is taken from. For instance, I am Gloucester and they only have one good corner taker but he is left footed only. I also have a massive target man who I want him to aim at. From the right hand side I want him to cross inwards and place my target man on the near post. From the right hand side I want my target man at the back post as the corner is swinging outwards. I can only set the players individual positions not dependent on the side of the corner.

I sold an important player who was finishing contract at the end of the season (6½ months) and didn't want to sign a new contract. Another player then came asking why I let him go and I couldn't say "he didn't want to stay".

I would like to see a "told you so" response to the Fans when you make a good decision to let a player go. Sometimes fans will be mad at a sale that proves correct- the player never performs at the level he did in your club later on, and often the dip in performance is immediate. Sometimes it is the last chance to cash in on an ageing player, other times you can tell the player is having a good spell in your squad, but he is not really that great, and selling him at his peak is a good idea. Fans are quick to complain after the sale, but when your decision proves correct later on - or a series of good decisions like that overtime show good judgment - that is not captured as part of your managerial skill.

More interaction possibilities with your players. i.e. why you drop him from the first team other than 'need a rest', i.e. because another player plays better at the moment, you want to see what another player does in that position, you want to counter a certain danger (an opposition tactic of player that poses a danger you think another player can counter better).

Also more interaction with the media concerning transfers, especially outgoing. Why did you sell your star player? Was the player you sold surplus to requirements? Did he press on the wage budget too much? Didnt you like his attitude?

Also far more media interaction when skipping jobs. What made you decide to skip clubs? Any idea why you were sacked? What did you make of your time at club X? Are you sorry to leave and if yes/no why do so?

And I feel that the 'unhappy player' conversation ends up in "I'm not happy with how you handled this" too many times, without a fault of your own. You just can't choose a reasonable reply at a certain point.

In that light the "I want to leave to join club X"-discussion has the timing wrong imo. It should come when an offer comes in or when you rejected an offer from that club. Not before. Now my standard reply in those situations is "it's al hypothetical at the moment" and some players accept that, butr other times it's "I'm not happy with how you handeled this" as an outcome. When an offer does come in I don't see any comment from the player involved. I think there should be an option to speak to your player at the point of the offer coming in, or he should be able to shine his light on the offer: "What do you think, lad?" -> "I'd rather stay boss", "Ooh, that is a club I'd love play for", at which you might counter that you feel the player is too important to leave (or the jackpot should come in) and you feel he's ready for a bigger step than that on offer (or the possible replies of the current "I want to join club x" discussion). My point is that in FM15, before any offer comes in there's nothing to work with, and when the offer does materialise there's no possibility to discuss it with your player other than accept or reject the offer. You may choose not to let the player have his say, but if you want a happy player I think it would be a normal thing to do. "Hi player x, we've got an offer from club x for you, I really want to keep you as you are very important to us and their offer doesn't match your value imo, but I would like to know how you feel about that before I reject the offer". If a player responds negative, you might reply: "Ok, I understand Barca is a club you'd like to play for. I'll try to negotiate a deal that does match your value, but if they don't take it you're staying".

Come to think of it, replies in the order of "You're a key player here, first name on the team sheet. At Barcelona you will probably be heading for the bench. Is that what you want for your career? Be wise and be important here, the supporters adore you."

If ex-players are still in the game as a coach etc, have the ones you have kept the history of retain playing stats. I have a few testimonials coming up and would like to play some old players as tribute. In fact it would be cool to invite old players still playing at other clubs to take part - like Rooney at Big Dunc's testimonial.

I'd really like to have the ability to watch training sessions. Using the 3D match engine, with a view of the training ground and looking at all the different drills happening, with some text information on how players are reacting or some form of training rating.

Hello,

In FM 2016, I would like to see :

- more deep training management

- more media and AI manager pressure

- more player interactivity, with more pressure on the manager

- when you compose your 11 begin, you should be able to explain to some player why they won't be on the pitch, what do you expect etc...

- more tactical possibilities ( man marking, pressing etc... )

- more specific interviews with media.

- more deep report of training performance/player/group each day, each week, each month, each year, in order for the manager to choose the team more efficiently.

Regards.

I'd really like to have the ability to watch training sessions. Using the 3D match engine, with a view of the training ground and looking at all the different drills happening, with some text information on how players are reacting or some form of training rating.

I would really like this, CM2010 did this and it was probably one of the only parts about that game I liked.

I would really like this, CM2010 did this and it was probably one of the only parts about that game I liked.

and how long would it take you to get bored watching it?

Aside from a few minutes when you first play the game I suspect most users wouldn't bother with it, a lot of users don't watch the matches so why would they watch training?

Poison Daddies (Opposite of Sugar Daddies) - He takes money OUT of the club and sells assets>

Squad pages - Like they were on FML. Instead of just Senior, Reserve, U18 we should be able to create as many different kinds of squads as we like.

Custom Columns - Tidying up so they work properly. i.e dont disappear of the page etc.

Fonts - Choice of fonts and font sizes for the default skins (Not as important but would be nice)

and how long would it take you to get bored watching it?

Aside from a few minutes when you first play the game I suspect most users wouldn't bother with it, a lot of users don't watch the matches so why would they watch training?

Well, I am sure some variety could be added to it, it could be a time when the players, staff and the team interact with you.

There is obviously some training stats been introduced for your manger, maybe if you are at the training ground attending the sessions will offer some sort of boost to the training session.

Maybe as you and your staff get better licenses, more training sessions/types are available.

Your could see you training ground and facilities improve as does your club (purely cosmetic)

I would assume most managers attend training sessions and work with players at that level, if Football Manager is a Football Manager Simulation, surely this kind of thing can be expanded upon.

I do get your point, that it could be a bit boring if the same animations are repeated, but I am not a developer of the game, just a normal person responding to a suggestion thread, if SI wanted all the answers from the fans, they wouldn't have paid staff to figure these things out or just reject them as poor ideas.

My biggest wish for FM16? Simple - the one area that has inexplicably gone backwards in the game - communication. If they can up that side of the game, it'll make the whole experience more immersive and more real. I should be able to talk to any of my players at any time about whatever I want, call any other manager, speak to my staff, or speak to the media about whatever I want to whenever I want to. Inexplicably, they've REDUCED the amount that you can do this in the game now. Needs to be sorted and massively expanded.

Okay some suggestions:

1. Penalizing referees that get a below 4.0 match rating. They simply go scot-free while the two teams participating in the match suffer. I suggest the lowest-average-rated referees are relegated to the lower leagues and the 3 tops from the immediate lower league are promoted. I thought that was the point of the referee rating system.

2. There should be an advantage to a manager that watches a team performing to a manager that just gleans the next oppositions tactical system from attributes. The current system where a scout report, going through the opposition players' attributes, and watching that team play, not having any differences in gaining an insight into their tactical framework does not do it for me. Watching should have the greatest benefit, scouting second, then attributes. (The only way this can be programmed is by making more or most of the oppositions team players' attribute hidden, and can only be viewed by watching at least one of their matches, or something like that). Mourinho would only know exactly how Di Maria plays if he watched him in person. I also thought that's why the game highlighted the opposition manager if he is in attendance (trying to run the rule, etc) apart from just scouting the opposition. You get me point, though.

3. I second Cougar2010's point that the set-piece instructions should not reset to default when tactics are switched.

4. The interaction between managers was cut for the 2014 version. I don't know if it was re-added for 2015. But if it was not, there should be more interaction and mind-games which should also unsettle the team if they are not so determined. A knock-on effect would also be that if a manager said 'someone' is probably the weak-link of the opposition team in a press conference b4 the game, it should affect that player (either make him more determined to prove you wrong, or make him nervous for the game). At the moment, once again for FM 14, it seems to have no effect on the player.

That's all i can think of atm.

Okay some suggestions:

1. Penalizing referees that get a below 4.0 match rating. They simply go scot-free while the two teams participating in the match suffer. I suggest the lowest-average-rated referees are relegated to the lower leagues and the 3 tops from the immediate lower league are promoted. I thought that was the point of the referee rating system.

2. There should be an advantage to a manager that watches a team performing to a manager that just gleans the next oppositions tactical system from attributes. The current system where a scout report, going through the opposition players' attributes, and watching that team play, not having any differences in gaining an insight into their tactical framework does not do it for me. Watching should have the greatest benefit, scouting second, then attributes. (The only way this can be programmed is by making more or most of the oppositions team players' attribute hidden, and can only be viewed by watching at least one of their matches, or something like that). Mourinho would only know exactly how Di Maria plays if he watched him in person. I also thought that's why the game highlighted the opposition manager if he is in attendance (trying to run the rule, etc) apart from just scouting the opposition. You get me point, though.

3. I second Cougar2010's point that the set-piece instructions should not reset to default when tactics are switched.

4. The interaction between managers was cut for the 2014 version. I don't know if it was re-added for 2015. But if it was not, there should be more interaction and mind-games which should also unsettle the team if they are not so determined. A knock-on effect would also be that if a manager said 'someone' is probably the weak-link of the opposition team in a press conference b4 the game, it should affect that player (either make him more determined to prove you wrong, or make him nervous for the game). At the moment, once again for FM 14, it seems to have no effect on the player.

That's all i can think of atm.

1. I'd like to think that the referees with a low rating aren't picked for the bigger games, and that some kind of ranking system is already in place ingame (more consistent referees get the bigger games)

but I don't really track their progress anyway, being firmly of the belief that everything balances itself out after ~40 games

2. That's the whole concept of the new scouting feature for FM15 - you don't know that much (as an English club) about some 17yo that's never played a game in Brazil, but you do know about the bigger names in the local division (if you're not watching it, then the scouts certainly are - if assigned there)

4. I know I've gotten some news items of "Striker feels determined to prove opposition manager right in their upcoming league game" but can't remember if that was on FM14 or FM15

The player module to be over-hauled would be a big plus.

I shun off alot of them, it doesn't make a difference in there play and end up being happy.

But I have just had a very odd request. Barcelona are interested in Juan Mata, he wants to leave me at United because "they would offer a more important role". He's a Key Player in a squad that just won a Treble. His role is set as Key Player.

Seems bizarre.

The possibility to say something to the player you've substituted. Explaining why you substituted him. Especially when he has played poorly, or when he's played well, but you need him fresh.

A "Well done, unlucky", "You don't look too fresh so I put on a pair of fresh legs", "You were below standard so I've substituted you". That sort of thing.

You can talk to the player you bring on, but not to the one you take of the off the pitch.

Multi monitor support - a lot more people are using computers with more than 1 monitor (I'm using 2) It would be nice to be able to watch the match on 1 monitor without having any of the boxes on, but on my 2nd monitor be able to choose various sections of information that I want to see (a bit like on the home screen)

Offside replays - I normally watch the games with key highlights selected, and with the replays set to show goals. There isn't an option to show the replay of the offside that led to a goal not being given. It would be nice to have an option that could be selected or not to show the offside and it perhaps have a line shown across the pitch to give you an idea as to whether it was the correct decision or not. This would give you a better idea of what to respond when asked questions by the media after the game.

Pre-season tours - I'm sure in an earlier version of the game (possibly FM13 or FM14) you had to name a squad of players to take with you on a tour. It would make sense that you would name a squad of say 30 players to take, probably a mixture of first team, squad players and promising young players and then only be able to use those rather than being able to select anyone at your club despite you playing in America, Australia or Japan etc. It would also be nice for these tours to have both a financial cost, and a potential financial gain shown too before you create the tour so you could see whether it would be worthwhile you going.

Multi monitor support - a lot more people are using computers with more than 1 monitor (I'm using 2) It would be nice to be able to watch the match on 1 monitor without having any of the boxes on, but on my 2nd monitor be able to choose various sections of information that I want to see (a bit like on the home screen)

Offside replays - I normally watch the games with key highlights selected, and with the replays set to show goals. There isn't an option to show the replay of the offside that led to a goal not being given. It would be nice to have an option that could be selected or not to show the offside and it perhaps have a line shown across the pitch to give you an idea as to whether it was the correct decision or not. This would give you a better idea of what to respond when asked questions by the media after the game.

Pre-season tours - I'm sure in an earlier version of the game (possibly FM13 or FM14) you had to name a squad of players to take with you on a tour. It would make sense that you would name a squad of say 30 players to take, probably a mixture of first team, squad players and promising young players and then only be able to use those rather than being able to select anyone at your club despite you playing in America, Australia or Japan etc. It would also be nice for these tours to have both a financial cost, and a potential financial gain shown too before you create the tour so you could see whether it would be worthwhile you going.

Offside replays - Change replay settings to show goal action and you will get exactly what you are looking for.

Hi guys I requests to do, you can place on FM16 regions of birth of the individual player? perhaps with the editor it would be great because you can do so many things with this place:

Marchisio (Turin, Piemonte)

De Rossi (Roma, Lazio)

Building (Naples, Campania)

and so on ... I hope so because I would then make a career SOLO players having a single region only at the moment this is not possible you could add this option ??? I hope so! but the important thing is that this thing then SEE FM, I just want to make a career with regional players!

then being a huge fan of the Athletic club bilbao is possible that the young players are stronger as they really are in real life as the team B has risen in series b Spanish?

and maybe have a few more in youth team you can have?

ps, the IDs of FM15 that there are in the database you can already find here officially for FM16 ???

This a very small addition. But in competition histories add the option in the stadium field (or create a new field) to select whether the final was 2 legged or just played as a one off match. Cup competitions which have changed (and often flipped back and forth) from single matches to home & away finals always look incomplete because you cannot select a stadium for the 2 legged finals.

I get round this currently by creating a stadium called 2 legged but it's a clunky fix.

Playing FM15 in Germany I was given the opportunity to go on a mid season training camp to Spain when promoted to 2liga. Except the only problem was that in the localised friendlies I had set up (and the game restricted who I could play during those dates so it knew I was on tour) but I could use any player who wasn't named in the 35 man training camp squad. Was unsure whether this was a bug or just the feature not implemented all the way through.

since dynamic rivalaries are now a thing,

I would like to see dynamic changes of the tv payouts / league price money.

i think the game should adapt its pricemoney based on the standing of the country in europe.

usually in long time safes i lose motivation, because for example in poland i will be the only team having a shot at uefa/champions league.

the pricemoney inside the league and TV money does change, but the increases are rather insignificant.

would be cooler if it was more or less set into stone that if you are high up the UEFA rankings as a country, you will get more money, that would make the longterm saves in smaller countrys far more interesting and realistic i think.

I'll be honest, I haven't read through the thousands of posts so if this has already been suggested then I can only apologise.

This may be a bit of a controversial one but I would quite like the option to start as a youth coach/U18 manager. I don't know if it's possible to do that but the option to work up from a youth setup appeals to me big time.

Youth academies in other countries for big teams.

Further to the above point (but relevant to all teams), to be able to have a much bigger say in your youth setup (ie what kinds of player the Head of Youth is looking for - creative midfielders rather than ball winners for example).

More effect from "outside" events (social media, incidents in personal lives etc). This can have a massive impact on players and teams.

That's all I can think of at the minute!

An option to turn job interviews on/off would be nice.

The inclusion of job interviews in the game is nice. But when starting unemployed in a journeyman save, they tend to get very samey and gruelling. So at that point in my career, I would like to turn them off until I get to a point where I am applying for one or two jobs at a time, rather than 30-40.

yes if you are like a 20th ranked country, and you improve to like 7th place.. you get like 100 000€ more in tv money...

It changes constantly from year to year depending on the rep of the league.

It takes time for it to change significantly, much like RL.

Hi guys I requests to do, you can place on FM16 regions of birth of the individual player? perhaps with the editor it would be great because you can do so many things with this place:

Marchisio (Turin, Piemonte)

De Rossi (Roma, Lazio)

Building (Naples, Campania)

and so on ... I hope so because I would then make a career SOLO players having a single region only at the moment this is not possible you could add this option ??? I hope so! but the important thing is that this thing then SEE FM, I just want to make a career with regional players!

I'd like this as well. I had a great save on FM14 managing Sicilian club Ragusa with a squad that I built to consist almost exclsively of Sicilian players. The region should be possible to add as a search condition as well. Since the regions already exist within the db, this probably should not be an overwhelmigly complex thing to implement into the game.

In a slightly similar vein I think that club profiles should include information about what cities the clubs represent. At the moment only the locations of the stadiums that clubs use are shown. Some clubs use stadiums that are not located in the clubs' home cities.

Archived