What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

I love the new training in FM13 but would love to be able to lock a players training and then still be able to "Ask assitant to set players' focus".

Example: I use the "Ask assitant to set players' focus" button regularly, but also like to set some players training myself. The two ways of doing it though simply don't mix though as one's assistant will always override what i've previously specified. A padlock similar to what is seen in contract negotiations will allow managers to adjust a players training to what they want and then lock it, then still be able to have the assistant apply it to those who you haven't locked to prevent changes.

10 second cs6 mockup :|

2uyrt60.jpg

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure this would be very difficult if not impossible, but it would be cool if there was an auto sync between PC/mac versions and mobile devise. So you are playing on your pc, have to go out but you can carry on exactly where you left off from your phone. That would be cool

* More statistics! Would love this in general.

This.

I am quite shocked to realize that there are still so few stats and charts in the game.

Did I get that right that there isn't even a "first round/second round" table for the season? (only the "home/away" table)

You could do so much more with this, also considered tactical insights. What about "first half/second half"?

League table sorted by yellow/red cards?

Why is it not possible to follow player's value development?

Why is it not possible to follow player's attribute development in more precise periods of time ("only the last 3 months")?

Why is it not pobbible to follow staff's attribute development?

In general, I want more development charts: Attributes, training, value, wages...

Why is the chart of your financial development restricted to the year before?

I love the new training in FM13 but would love to be able to lock a players training and then still be able to "Ask assitant to set players' focus".

Example: I use the "Ask assitant to set players' focus" button regularly, but also like to set some players training myself. The two ways of doing it though simply don't mix though as one's assistant will always override what i've previously specified. A padlock similar to what is seen in contract negotiations will allow managers to adjust a players training to what they want and then lock it, then still be able to have the assistant apply it to those who you haven't locked to prevent changes.

10 second cs6 mockup :|

2uyrt60.jpg

Excellent suggestion :applause:

Keep getting bloody notifications and come get me's from players i've already had a shot at. Can we have a thing where we can tell the press that the club wants too much money or the agent wants too much in the contract?

Also, with the DoF can i have a button that says "don't sign". I've had to sack mine because he keeps trying to buy Andre Schurrle. Also, with the DoF can we have sliders for transfers and wages so i can say don't spend over 30 million, no wage over 300,000 and no bonuses over 10k etc.

The contract side has improved A LITTLE. Most players accept when you say "you still have time remaining" but they still keep asking and asking and asking. It's ludicrous that someone that's bought as a striker 2 months ago is asking for a new contract just because he got a hat trick against Doncaster. It's even more ludicrous when players have a good game/couple good games/score a few goals after a bad run of form and demand a new deal. It's a pain in the backside having to constantly turn them down which you HAVE to do because the DoF usually just caves in and gives into their demands every time.

(This was posted by me in the www.fm-base.co.uk suggestions thread)

This game is already much better than any previous edition, regardless of what people have said, however these are the 3 things off the top of my head that I would like to see next year:-

1) Better scouting interface (Last year's was alright, this year's I don't get so just leave everything to my Chief Scout)

2) Better Opposition Scout Reports. They just aren't very good at the moment, and I'd like to see information on how the scout thinks the team's tactics look like (I am especially thinking of defensively here, I want to know how high their defensive line is, how much they press, what kind of marking they generally use, etc.). Maybe even have the scout's opinion on the team's strengths and weaknesses? (Much like http://www.whoscored.com do) (Screenshot of what I mean below)

3) Better media interaction. Still very basic and boring, every press conference is much the same and there aren't enough ways to interact with other manager's, teams, players, etc. through the media!

I would like to see a more off field focus with changes for the next version.

I would like to see more depth to the reputation and characteristics that a manager or a club hold.

So for example I would love to see a determined manager overtime build a reputation for winning at all costs, or playing physical football, or being an outstanding youth developer. These would influence how clubs and players view the manager, and whether they think that the manager is the right fit for them and their career. Similiarly clubs could have the same sort of characteristics with similiar effects. So for example, a young player who has performed well in the lower leagues and has received a few offers from upper league teams could compare them and may be drawn to the club and/or manager that has a reputation for taking youth to the next level, or aybe that youngster has a very ambitious mentality and wants to sing for the club with the winning mentality. Either way it makes the players choice more personal and realistic than just a simple contract terms vs size of club.

ATM in the game a player is either happy to come to you or not, and it's hard to offer any point of difference to other clubs than what is specified in the contract.

I also think more emphasis could be placed in the game reference off field staff. I would love to be able to build up managing teams, a group of staff for whom you are responsible for the development thereof. This would mean that coaches underneath you learn to work with eachother and complement eachothers styles, that they can teach and learn from one another and they enjoy working together. Further to this I would want players that retire to have a more realistic career progression in mind. Many of them finish up and straight away are reluctant to consider anything lower than a manger position, despite the only realistic positions being at non-league clubs for an ex player with no previous coaching experience. What it should be is that the player has a long term goal to be a manager, but first is happy to take a position as a coach, or a youth coach/am, or a scout, or anything really that would help their development as off field perssonel. This would build up their resume, and would influence their attributes more. Speaking of resumes I would love to be able to make one for yourself when you create a manager, detailing both a playing and non-playing history that would be displayed much like the career screen for other staff is displayed. This would give more depth to your career, and enable you to take over a club you formerly played for, their rivals etc. I would also like to see an ability to better assess a players potential as a coach, and whether they could develop into a decent one.

Also, I'm sick of seeing high rep players out of contract and refuse to sign with anyone below their perceived level, until 8 months later they retire because no one worthy has signed them. What should happen is that over time without a contract heir standards slowly drop, so maybe when they're first released they only consider the top clubs, but further along the line they will be open to signing for the next rung under certain conditions, and when the transfer windows really start to close up they become even more willing to sign for lower clubs, possibly with an emphasis on release clauses or even for a 6 month contract because they just want to be playing football instead of sitting at home. Surely high rep players would rather play at a slightly lower standard trying to win back a contract in higher leagues than just fading into obscurity. And hopefully this means that non-top rung clubs can sign unwanted top rung players and potentially build up a good relationship with them and improve as a result.

To facilitate all the above I would like another facet to the recruitment of both players and staff, an ability to sit down and talk with them.

Basically this is the negotiation process, but unlike the current offer them a contract and hope they accept the lowest terms possible, it's more detailed and personal. My vision would be for the player/staff to meet with you with a basic outline of what contract they would like, and what they would like to get out of playing for the club. This could range from "it's my dream club", to "I want to tak the next step in my development", to "I want to play in a winning side", to even a "Not sure, you approached me remember". It is then your job as a negotiator to influence their expectations and maybe entice them, as well as convince them that the money they want will not be the money they get, but it will still be worth it.

So for example you could talk to them about what is already within the contract, "we see you as a rotation player", "you would be indispensable to the line up" etc. However you could talk to them about what you can do for them. If it's an older player you could suggest that you would look to help ease them into coaching, maybe by paying for their first badge or by having them mentored by one of your coaches. Also for older players you could help them start planning for retirement, so in my case I am from Melbourne Australia so I could talk to a Mark Bresciano type, who has spent almost their entire career moving around Europe that he could settle down in his home town for the last couple of years of his career and start setting up for life after football. I would love to see players become more attached to locations, maybe Bresciano plans to retire in Italy because he grew to like it while he played there etc.

Basically I am looking for ways in which smaller clubs can compensate bigger players for their lack of stature by offering them benefits in other areas. I'm looking for much of the interaction to become even more personal, and the game to have more depth in man management than just what squad they are representing.

Other changes I would love to see would by dynamic rivalries that change based on results, what happens in the matches between those clubs and the profile of those matches, an ability for numbers at clubs to become special numbers that are handed down only to players that the manager deems worthy and thus have a mystique about them and club boards to become more understanding of fluctuating season performances in leagues with a very even distribution of quality teams like the A-League.

I like the fact that scout reports give you a range of what they expect you can buy a player for or pay him, rather than an exact figure.

I think there is still work to do in this case though, add it so there is a less predictable degree of randomness, if . is the sale price and [ and ] are the upper and lower parameters given in the scout report it should vary more.

------[-----.------]

---------[--.---------]

--[----------.]

etc.

Furthermore, even though I like that there is a range, when there shouldn't be a range, don't give one.

I find it quite annoying when your scout comes back with "Can be bought for between 5k and 7k", and then you look and the player is transfer listed for 6k.

The range is good, but don't use it just for the sake of it.

- Match engine tweaks

- Sole focus on stale FM features.

- Better interaction between players, staff, media, and other managers.

- Improve AI squad building

- Minor features

- Improved animations

- Manager and coaching staff visible in game on the bench. Animations already available for managers, eg. When players celebrate or wave their hands to motivate others.

- Improved "Create new manager" screen. Allows you to pick the skin tone and hair colour so you are better represented in match. If you pick "International footballer" you are able to pick the caps/goals. Ability to pick past history, ie. Played at XXXXX for XX years. This is referred to in interviews, or with media.

The fact we or the coaches aren't represented in game is strange. The other suggestions would just add a bit more realism to our managers instead of being an international footballer with 50caps, yet no history of clubs.

Better finance control. More ways of getting money in the club. Sponsorship choices on shirts or stadium name sale. Ability to propose looking for a takeover if the club is in need of money and doing good, like Boavista for example, who can get easily promoted. BETTER FINANCES.

I don't want to harp on about press conferences again, but seriously, can this either be removed entirely or actually have some work put into it?

I think it could be a very valuable feature but right now it's just slapdash token rubbish.

For example, I've just taken part-timers Nuneaton Town to an improbable FA Trophy win, smashing Plymouth (who romped to the title) 3-0 in the final. The board are delighted, the fans are delighted. I subsequently get a three question press conference, with the last question being "are you interested in signing some obscure left-winger from Oxford?".

Seriously?

I agree with CityAndColour about press conferences. I don't bother with them as they are a total waste of time.

I would also like to see that when I apply for a job, despite being in employment, that it is not automatically published and thus being given an ultimatum by my club. In real life, you cannot tell me that every single application is made public.

I subsequently get a three question press conference, with the last question being "are you interested in signing some obscure left-winger from Oxford?".

Seriously?

Don't do it, he won't be any good. ;)

The majority of press conference responses don't even need reading, you know when you see the question whether its best to click response 1,2,3 etc which is a shame. Press conferences could work very well but only if they are implemented properly which they currently are not. They have always been pretty poor though and i'd be surprised if SI try and skate by on the current version of them for another year.

I don't even care if the response always stays the same; can the questions at least be relevant to the league you're in and the point of the season you're at?

How long have they been in the game? 3-4 versions now I reckon, and I'm still getting asked who I think will win WPOTY when I'm fighting relegation from the Conference, why I took my player off when he was on a hat-trick and whether I'm looking forward to meeting a player I sold four years ago for the 50th time. It's almost insulting as a loyal customer that such a crappy feature sits there unrefined.

The WPOTY question needs to be restricted to a much smaller group of managers & situations.

As you rightly say being asked about your thoughts on the award when you're managing in some football backwater is idiotic & the way the question is constructed is pretty lazy too, the main change that I would make is to only be asked about the award if one of the nominees is a player at your club, a player who you're being linked with in a transfer story or a player who you've just come up against.

As for the question one options for the wording could be 'Player X is in the running for the WPOTY award, do you think he will finish on top when all the votes are counted?"

The answers to that question would be:

Definitely, he's a superb player & I'm sure everyone else in football will agree that he is clearly the best player on the list.

Look, there are a lot of good players nominated & I think player x is in with a shout.

The only awards that I'm interested in are trophies, they are what really count.

I'm not sure he will be the first name considered but you never know.

I think it's unlikely as his recent form doesn't merit being on the same list as some wonderful players.

If I use either of the last two answers then the game would use the current question style to ask who I thought is more likely to win the award, simple change but one that in my mind has more context & an element of risk when talking about one of your own players.

When the conversation is about a player who've just played against then the some of the answers would be in the context of his performance against your side, I'm thinking along the lines of "Based on how easily he took us apart out there I cannot see anyone being more deserving" or "We kept him quiet for the whole match so maybe the award should be heading to one of my players".

Just another couple of suggestions:

1) I'd like to see the list of opposition instructions expanded. For example, if you're coming up against a midfielder who makes late runs into the box (ie - Scholes in his pomp) you could set an instruction for this, so the nearest player to him will try to track his runs. Or you could choose to mark a striker only when he comes deep to get the ball etc. I think this could be expanded on quite a bit.

2) I know it's only in its infancy and is obviously going to be expanded on, but there is so much room for improvement in terms of DoF. If you cancel a player the DoF is trying to sign, he should try to sign the same player a week later. If you don't play with wingers, he shouldn't keep trying to sign wingers etc. A bit of common sense is needed.

This may be a small feature and probably something that wouldn't make a huge difference but I would love when an offside is called in a match and it shows a replay, it should show the offside line so it would make it easier for us users to determine whether it really was offside or an official's mistake!

I would like to see the possibility to give individual player instructions in the tactics section. If I'm playing with one lonely center forward, I want him be able to play the role that fit's him the best. If Zlatan's playing he plays his way but if Messi is playing he does it his own way. It very annoying that I have to change player roles before each game depending on who is playing on each position.

Also, I want to have more control on the wage budget. If I have 50000 left to spend, I want to be able to make the decision whether I want to sign to players and give them 25000 each or to sign one player and give him everything of what's left in the budget. It's just stupid that the board would put a maximum wage limit.

From supportsinteractive.com:

The Future of FM

future.fm_.jpg

The Ideas Pot

There are four sections for improvement - Scouting, Training, Tactics and Press/Team-talk.

Scouting

The first idea is an issue many agree on. The idea was found here: http://www.supportsinteractive.com/topic/80/scouting-your-opinion-and-suggestions/

The problem: Many people believe that scouting in FM13 is not at all intuitive, quite laborious and, more importantly, scouting does not feel realistic.

The solution: To improve intuitive-ness, the suggestion is that the game provides a 2D map. On this map you have three or four views such as global, continental and regional and national. So global shows you the whole world and continents which are red have scouts assigned and areas left grey have no one assigned.

On each continent could also be a bar to show your knowledge of the area and maybe the top three countries you have the highest knowledge of in this continent. You click on a continent and it brings up a scouting screen showing which scouts are there and what they're doing and it also gives you the option to send scouts there. - Sheriff Skacel

screenshot20130312at154.png

Not interactive enough for the Sheriff.

I think when you have zoomed in on just one nation you should find all the players that have been scouted and all the players that are currently being scouted or planned on being scouted from that nation. In three separate lists. If you are not zoomed in on one nation you should see those three lists for a whole region and so on.

Players should not go automatically in to one unorganised default shortlist. You should be provided with the option to put them into one of three defaults. Youth prospect, First team, and High priority. Or something similar, with option to add custom shortlist underneath.

Scout reports could become more detailed/accurate as more time has been spent viewing the player. More detailed analysis on how the player would fit in to the squad; Basically don't just give a personality type, give a more personal opinion on the players behaviour — talk about his effort and friendliness. They currently are not interesting to read. Most people skim over them looking at key features only. An opinion from the scout on the players recent form and the abilities they've shown in matches would help this improve.

I also think that there should be more 1-to-1 communication with scouts and especially chief scouts. You can discuss which types of players you want scouted with them and they can bring their own ideas forwards; Not similar to the team meeting currently.

Training

This is an idea I saw on the 'FM Nutters' Facebook group. Jack Richards to be precise.

The problem: The problem is that general team training is lacking. Individual training works very well, but choosing a focus for the week doesn't really satisfy because I fear moving off general, tactics or defending will damage the effectiveness of some players.

Before FM13, training was even less realistic. Sliders didn't really emulate a managers job very well.

screenshot20130312at160.png

This feels a bit basic when you're telling your whole team (Inc. defenders) to focus on attacking.

The solution: This seems like something that could be implemented in a future version but probably not FM14, or even FM15.

The idea is that the manager can become more of hands on coach-style manager should he wish to. He can create his own drills and training sessions. Not just choosing from a bunch of drop down options on a strict timetable.

For example, I could create a few drills like here: http://www.supportsinteractive.com/topic/538/ajax-youth-development-when-real-life-meets-fm @Cleon81 has found out how Ajax conduct training. Managers of future instalments could learn drills like this and create them using an in game drill creator system. As detailed or more than the tactics creator. I wouldn't necessarily have to be a hands on manager and I wouldn't have to create drills for each part of the team. I could teach drills that improve fitness and I could hire technical, defending/attacking and goalkeeping coaches.

This would create more realism and more variety in management approaches to the game. People could become specialised coaches as well as managers. Chairmen would consider this a factor when choosing to hire you or not.

Training for more hands on coaches could involve letting your aerobic coach take the warm up for half an hour. Forcing unfit players to go for a full hour. Then letting players split into their respective areas. With defenders coming to you to learn from you because you've learnt your trade from someone on FM-Base or SI Games. A regrouping after two hours for strength work with your strength coach and back to you and your assistant for tight pitch nine-a-side game at the end of the day.

Tactics

This is an idea I found on a similar forum to this, here: http://www.supportsinteractive.com/topic/195/based-on-fm13-so-far-how-do-you-improve-the-game/

The problem: Some players feel that the current Tactic Creator doesn't provide as much control as real managers get. Specifically involving the players positioning/runs when on and off the ball. This has been omitted for several years.

The solution: The Tactic Creator should have a defensive phase (team/positioning/roles/runs) screen and an attack phase (team/positioning/roles/runs) screen like they have defending and attacking set piece screens. Not a great comparison since one is a necessity and the other is not, but the idea is clear. - Tactikzz @TacticNewspaper

It should be obvious that players are not always told to act out the same function in defence and attack. I've always wanted to see my Central midfielders (in a 4-1-2-1-2) play wider when defending to close down opposing wing backs and the AMC drops deep but I can't without this feature.

screenshot20130312at171.pngscreenshot20130312at171.png

My 4-1-2-1-2. It already works like the one on the left when in attack, but in defence I'd like it to transition to the one on the right for wide security. At the moment they occasionally close down the fullback but quickly retreat because I haven't (because I can't yet) instructed my CAM to drop deep and they are scared that the centre is exposed.

Also, we should have the ability to make 3 or 4 players switch positions. For example, in a 4-1-2-2-1 style, the wingers and striker all swap throughout the 90 minutes with each other — or a temporary shout to tell them when to swap.

Press/Team-talks

The problem: The press conferences and team talks are repetitive. Even the 1-to-1 talks and team meetings are boring.

The solution: Not an easy or (I imagine) cost effective solution but if SI could import AI into these areas then I think the game would improve massively. I think the journalists should be able to learn about your reactions to questions. And they should be able to ask from a database of more varied questions so that a press conference flows. With five times as many responses you can choose from. The responses shouldn't be ordered so obviously as well.

This is all pointless though if the articles published aren't worth reading. There should be more variety here most certainly. Shady journalists like The Sun should try to provoke a reaction from you to get a cheap story. Whereas respectable journalists should be writing about your recent form and asking you about your tactical manoeuvres and selection choices whilst remaining aware that big stories are often the basics - Diving crisis, Underdog stories , etc.

For team talks, the players should learn your style. For example, a player gets motivated by your confidence in the short term but in the long term, they think you take too much of the limelight in press conferences and begin to think twice about you. Whereas a player with a different personality enjoys your laid back style to team talks and he's always happy when he talks to you.

This AI stuff works better in 1-to-1 situations and team meetings. I think because in press conferences and team talks it seems like a lot of effort for a small change. This would make meetings flow and mean each one is different because it is based on what you talked about last time plus the new issue.

screenshot20130312at182.png

An improvement on this would be maybe him going and chatting with me and the scout about a guy he thought of after he left the room.

Conclusion

I think some of these ideas are difficult to implement by FM14. But I shouldn't be the one to evaluate — you should be.

I'd love to hear feedback on these ideas; Hopefully positive. I'm also keen on hearing any more ideas you have to revolutionise (...or just improve [...or just refine]) the series.

Not had time to read the whole thread but.....

- Improvement on finances, always the 'other' and 'non-football' costs just seems to go crazy about 5+ seasons in.

- Dividends, these seem to be taken on gross and not net profit, making it virtually impossible to save large sums/make a profit 10 years into a game etc.

- More customisation for auto settings, like I want to 'always reject loan offers if not for a first team role', 'always reject a new contract chat if the player has 2+ years still left'.

- Further scouting options in shortlists, like 're-scout all on list, remove all below 3 star potential/ability', provide better summary/updates.

- Transfer view needs 'scouts estimated asking price' as a column - it;s so annoying listing all players except unrealistic targets still brings up a load which can't actually be signed as the club won't sell.

I don't normally post in these kind of threads but SIGames are pretty good so maybe they'll actually read this! A couple of ideas.

Ability to train attributes in FMC

When in 3D view and you get a nice view from behind the freekick taker, don't cut away so soon!

Er...can't think of anything else right now, the game is pretty well polished as it is!

the option to select if i want my head of youth development to bring youth to the club because he always brings crap players and i have to release them or cancel their transfer

You are doing something wrong. Youth players arrive on trial at your club, you cannot change this. They are only on trial, and if you don't do anything then after about 1 month their trials run out and they leave, you don't need to do anything.

Unless you have your head of youth development set to sign them, in which case it is optional and you can change it.

SI should introduce match fixing. When i win enough matches for title i want to sell rest games and earn money. And there should be riots and violence between crowds. I would like to have option to bribe referee and opposition players.

SI should introduce match fixing. When i win enough matches for title i want to sell rest games and earn money. And there should be riots and violence between crowds. I would like to have option to bribe referee and opposition players.

That will never happen. If we actually introduce that, SI will actually lose the license for PL, and other leagues and with HUGE possibility of FA/Players suing SI.

I am against it anyway.

That will never happen. If we actually introduce that, SI will actually lose the license for PL, and other leagues and with HUGE possibility of FA/Players suing SI.

I am against it anyway.

Why u say we, dont speak behalf SI. Im not interested in your opinion.

Only if you can be relegated when caught & banned from playing the game, I'm sure that a real life banning system could be sorted out on Steam.

Club presidents have been sent to jail in Turkey on the back of the recent match fixing scandal & Conte was banned in Italy even though it was accepted that he never arranged to fix a match, those that are at fault have been punished so if you as manager arrange to fix a match then you should be punished if caught.

TBH I could go on with this all night but as you're an idiot who needs to go back to the travesty that was USM I can't be bothered,

Club presidents have been sent to jail in Turkey on the back of the recent match fixing scandal & Conte was banned in Italy even though it was accepted that he never arranged to fix a match, those that are at fault have been punished so if you as manager arrange to fix a match then you should be punished if caught.

TBH I could go on with this all night but as you're an idiot who needs to go back to the travesty that was USM I can't be bothered,

I didnt ask u anything, so ... And you are idiot ..

irl there are bans when people are caught match fixing, what's the problem with banning you from the game if that happens?

It's not going to happen. I think SI have taken the right course in ignoring issues like this in the footballing world, yes they exist but they really have no place in the game in my opinion.

Hello SI Team,

I'd like to suggest a small but comfortable addition to the set pieces creator.

Imaging the following scenario:

I have created 3 different tactics and I want to do the set pieces instructions for each of them. Currently, you need to select the tactic, go to Set Pieces, open the SP-Creator and work through it from first to last page. Same procedure for the second, same procedure for the third tactic. That's fair enough if I want to employ different instructions on each tactic.

But what if I want the exact same set pieces instructions for all of the 3 tactics? It would be much more comfortable if you could save the set pieces instructions and import them into another tactic, much like you can do with the TC.

If this has been already raised by s/o, please let me know. :) Thanks!

EDIT:

Another suggestion I have for the training part of the game:

Is it possible to get something like a "specific attribute scheduler"?

So, let's say, I want my hot prospect to train 4 specific attributes in a 3 month rotation. What I currently do is to set his focus to attribute A, write a note with a reminder dated to 3 months from now, then when I get the message, set his focus to attribute B and so on.

It would be really cool if you could create a small scheduler containing 2 simple questions: 1) Which attributes do you want to train? 2) How long would you like to train those attributes?

Then just send a message when the schedule is done.

Would be such a big improvement!

Could it be possible to make the opposition formation window in 3D match show yellow cards on cautioned players like it shows the small cross icon on players carrying a knock.

And as this suggestion is now here (where it belongs) the thread I made for it can be removed.

-SnUrF

To improve the free kicks settings in an easy way you might have to set:

- Right lateral

- Left lateral

- Right short

- Left short

- Right long

- Left long

The idea is: when you have a lateral free kick the player generally cross and when the free kick is short you might prefer a soft touch/accurate player but with actual implementation this player shots from long too. And on long free kick ( > 30 meters?) you want a more powerful one if you have it in your team.

I would like to have a choice if I want to re-arrange my league games due to international call-ups. I'm playing in Finland and the season is from April to October and in June I lost 5 players to World Cup and because of international call-ups I had 6 or 7 games re-arranged even though I still have at least 15 good players that can play in my first-team. Now I have 30 days in June without a game even though I want to play.

I would like to have a choice if I want to re-arrange my league games due to international call-ups. I'm playing in Finland and the season is from April to October and in June I lost 5 players to World Cup and because of international call-ups I had 6 or 7 games re-arranged even though I still have at least 15 good players that can play in my first-team. Now I have 30 days in June without a game even though I want to play.

The game should already re-arrange your games and you can always withdraw them. The manager has no choice in such a matter IRL

What I think he's talking about is the option to ask for a game not to be postponed due to call-ups if the league does not have a defined break for the international week, I had the same problem when I had 5 players called up for youth internationals even though they were fringe players.

What the game should do is ask the affected team whether they wish to apply for the game to be moved due to international absences, if the manager feels there are enough players at the club to fulfil the fixture & not be disadvantaged then they can decline the opportunity to have he game moved.

Archived