What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

More options when you go on Holiday.I would like to be able to apply for any British Club only and only European International sides at the same time.I am not interested in non-British Clubs at the start of a save but still get my hols interrupted with offers from India.Also is it possible to be offered a Job without applying for it?And could an interested Club woo you or tap you up by admiring you?I would also like to have an option to apply for realistically obtainable Jobs based on my rep if I am an unemployed pub player I do not see any point in auto applying for the Barcelona job.

I have asked for this for years and do feel it is easily programmable in my head anyway!!!!! I want more holiday options. Really is annoying that I can not specify which country I would like my "personal assistant" to apply jobs for. Though I do like still applying for the jobs I know I would not realistically get ie Barcelona makes you look adventurous I feel lol.

I do not want things like giving more specific instructions to my Assistant Manager as this just defeats the object of playing the game to me but I really do feel it is realistic that a manager would theoretically "go on holiday" and have an agent who would put the feelers out that you want to apply for certain jobs and they would have a specific set of instructions or dialogue with yourself regarding what jobs you apply for.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- Bench instructions for motivating / criticizing players

- When leaving a club to manage another, the possibility to pick players to go with us to the new club (obviously, our new club would have to buy these players from our former club)

- When leaving a club to manage another, the possibility to ask our staff to come with us

- defending throw-ins set pieces

I would like to see me in the pitch, like the manager walking around, be cool if I can change my attitude in game to calm, passionate and all of those. Maybe even be able to **** off 4 referee and get kick out of the game lol

Also being able to start a game from a manager already in game, lets say i wanna be Guardiala, Mou, pelligrini or whoever, I can chose him an keep playing on his team.

Also be able to start a manager career from a player that has retired, lets say once Ronaldo retires, I can chose him so I can be him and start a managing career :p

Also on Finances maybe another page with more info like how much money im getting from tickets sales for each competition, match day income, merchandise. Just like you can see how much tv money you making from each competition and award money as of now.

When i delegate the responsibility of handling contract renewals to my DoF...

An option to tell him.....

1. offer new contract to this specific player

2. Dont offer new contract to this player

this would allow manager a greater control overall....without being indulged in hassling of going too much hands on with contract negotiations

I have a feeling this is already mentioned somewhere but this game needs a tactics tester... Like, I plug in my tactic and then I hit "Test" and it takes me into a practice setup where I can set it to different scenarios and watch how my players lineup and how they work in their roles, then I can tweak things around and see how they affect the player in the test setup. Kind of like a practice facility I suppose? It would just be nice to test tactics without being in the game itself, and it would be extra nice if familiarity did not play into the practice, so you can see what the settings do.

really often co-ownership contracts in Italy are not managed in a realistic way.

In FM italian top tier teams buy a player in co-ownership, investing lots of money in this 50%. Then at the end of the season those teams offer zero at the auction and loose the player.

In the reality, teams are keen to renew the co-ownership more often, or sell their 50% to other teams, or (often) they include co-owned players into other agreements.

Example: Juventus offers for Torino's Alessio Cerci: 50% of Sebastian Giovinco (100% owned), Domenico Berardi (50% owned, other 50% owned by Sassuolo) and 5M euros cash.

let's see:

-more flexibility with set pieces (I want a man wide for the overhit corner [when attacking], a man short in case we head it back to the taker [defending], a man sitting on the edge of the box waiting to launch a counter attack [defending], the guy with the longshot attribute waiting on the edge of the area for a longshot when the ball is cleared [attacking])

-as slaxi (3063) said: you've been given the PPM of "look for pass rather than shot", the ST is there waiting with an open net (in a comfortable onside position) and you're shooting from an impossible angle? WHY!?

-more urgency when trailing, I'm 2-1 down, it's 90+3 and the players seem content to pass it round the defence (overload, pump ball into box, take more risks, go route one all active)

-an ability to talk to the board about goals for the season (we want a league win, and CL group stages, with an FA Cup final appearance.... but I want a CL run with a title challenge, I don't care about the FA Cup)

-more player reports, I'm not running the league on the off-chance I'll send a player out there on loan (or at least give me the option to load that league after the summer transfer window closes) rather than just getting reports on the continental football

-being able to talk to DoF about where players go on loan (I want Casasola to go out on loan to Spain so he can get nationality [considering he's got 600 days already], don't accept bids from Italy/Germany) - or my young players to go out domestically (for HG), rather than some far off nation

-on the theme on loans, the AI manager actually listens to what you say, rather than just ignoring it (you lied to me, you said that he was going to be a first-teamer, why is he in your u21s?) - and then build up a rapport (this club's manager disobeyed you last year with [player]'s status - so think twice about this offer)

-actually keeping my training settings (I want to round my DM out a bit, so don't reset my command to a stamina focus... I want an anchorman focus)

-scouting overhaul - I don't want you scouting wellknown players in CentralEurope (with a world status) go somewhere else and give me reports (say like East Asia where I got that great newgen from a year back), or how about setting up match reports from the guy that i ALWAYS designate it to (the one with poor stats), rather than my head scout

-a recommended replacement when a staff retires, [name] retires at the end of the season, and he recommends [other name] as a suitable replacement candidate for his role (you can then check him out, or look afresh)

-signings based on form, rather than PA (oh... he's averaged a 8.5 over his 15 games this season, let's put in a bid for him, rather than this highly rated player that's not even playing)

-more dynamic team talks, you've played pretty well so far (2-0 up) so let's just keep it tight at the back and work for the clean sheet (or WHAT are you doing letting that 45min goal in, we're 1-1 now and well on top, but a silly error has let them back in, keep focussed)

This is a small change, but sometimes the news seem poorly planned. For example, I'm playing in Ecuador and am in the 12th round. It will occur an important match between Emelec (my team, who's 1st in the league) and Independiente del Valle (2nd in the league).

However, the press reported that the most important match of the round will be between LDU Quito (6th in the league) and Barcelona of Guayaquil (8th in the league), solely for those teams have greater reputation than the leaders.

This is wrong, isn't it?

Very wrong mate. These little things need to be cleaned up by SI. I have had similiar 'bugs' if you want to call them that. Little things that are frustrating and not polished.

I just want the game to become more and more immersive every year. More features like tactical instructions, updated ME with fixes, more animations, UI updates, and little things that make it polished. Not expecting groundbreaking changes every year as that is unrealistic.

Also, SI need to fix the smaller issues like media reporting on the 'wrong matches' see above..Just want the game to feel much more polished and of higher quality

The small things count.

I'd like to see accurate advice on which position or role a player is best at. At the moment you have so many players with say three stars for several different roles. An example. Kevin Nolan. An attacking midfielder by trade but you don't want him playing through balls or dribbling. Yes you can adjust his instructions to an extent but it would still be nice to have more accurate advice on a good base to start.

can we please have the players before the game line up in a row then all go along and shake hands as they do in real life, also for international matches can we have the same but with the national anthems played first, I personally would love this as it would add a real sense of occasion.

Also it would be great to see when your team wins a trophy for a proper presentation to be carried out it would feel great to see my captain lifting the cup.

It would be good to be able to use the Analysis tool to watch - one after the other - all the instances where a player came into possession of the ball.

For example, I would be able to watch, one after the other, all the instances where one of my wingers got the ball and watch what happened (say from 5 before they got the ball to five seconds afterwards) - allowing me to notice whether he was isolated all the time, was always cutting inside, was always cutting outside, was/wasn't running with the ball enough etc. It would allow me to tweak player instructions and check whether the player (and the system) was responding in the way I hoped.

It would also be good to view the Analysis tool within a particular match time range. For instance, if I tweaked my tactics at half time, I would be able to view the player pass completion stats for the first half and the second half to compare them. Similarly, I would be able to see the dots on the Analysis tool pitch only for the first or second half. If possible it would be good to do the same for, say, minutes 1-70 and 70-90 to compare before/after tweaks made at various other points in the game

I've just posted this in another thread and was advised to drop it here, I don't know if anyone has suggested this before but here goes:

The previous thread was about a manager who had just won the Hong Kong 1st division and he was wondering what his possible options were in terms of moving on without getting laughed off or upsetting his board.

I suggested this:

What about an agent for the manager? There could then be a screen that you could go to containing information about jobs that you may have a chance of being appointed if you chose to apply. A bit like the current insecure job screen, only with an "unrealistic applications" tickbox for example.

I haven't at all explained that how it goes in my head, but I think the idea is obvious!

Minor changes:

1) A better teamtalk system:

a) I'd like to have those weird reactions sorted out, like having somone getting confused just by telling him that they have been doing well.

b) Actually improving the system. Currently it feels like on of those american home comedies where you are the coach of the amateur kids' team and you keep telling your players that you have faith in them and that brings out their true potential. It's both tedious and doesn't fit much to the level of football we are talking about. Using the "I have faith" in order to turn a bad first-half to a good 2nd is ok. But spamming the whole team on both start and half-time since it seems to have only a positive effect is ridiculous.

2) Pressure when playing against smaller teams might need a small tuning, it seems way too high. The tables are always full of upsets and they look weird. Even had a save where I'd win the league for 10 years straight, yet never manage to win the bottom teams that ended up getting relegated, despite of being able to dominate the higher teams with 3-0 and 4-0 scores.

Now, for the main changes I'd like to see, as a manager who enjoys scouting and developing youth from around the world:

1) Being able to build an academy on a country of our choice. I think the best way to include this is that by building an academy somewhere, you increase the likelihood of that nationality appearing in your youth intake. And no holding back, all nations available to build on.

2) Allow feeder clubs to produce newgens regardless of active database. It's only 10-20 extra players per year, barely enough to cause database issues. Gives more incentive to acquire feeder clubs around the world. Will also help many clubs like Athletic Bilbao who have a tons of clubs to secure their basque policy in real life, yet barely use them in-game, since they don't produce any players due to being on too low divisions.

Frankly, as a statistic junkie, I would like to see more "meat" in the personal history section. Goals scored in other competitions (Cups, Continental, International) should be up there, along with the results in the national competitions.

Mike Adams, 41 goals (20 in EPL, 10 in FA, 5 in CC, 6 in CL) in 65 matches (34 in EPL, ....)

Each club should have, in the records section, fields for their best scorers (and assist makers) in the different competitions they've entered.

I would like to echo this, but also add to it. I think it would be a great Idea to do this but with the groups of players for example to be able to view the mid field trio/quartet etc and how they move and interact. That way you can highlight issues within a specific block of players and see where you instructions maybe conflict.

How about either

(1) extending the English leagues down to step 10 or

(2) having a non-league mode where the Skrill Premier is the top division. Perhaps there could be some overlap so the user can progress from non-league to league football by changing game modes but accessing some common data.

To add to that, how about having England "C" internationals.

1 - I would like the sponsors to be more helpful.

Some sponsors in Brazil don´t pay an anual cash to the team only... They can pay 50% salaries of the highest earning player, (Like Panasonic did with Neymar at Santos) or pay for a certain stadium update (Like Brahma did with Botafogo at Engenhão).

2 - I would like the managers to be able to choose sponsors.

Yeah, sometimes monthly help is more useful than a full deposit at the start of the season.

3 - Managers should be able to create reserve teams.

When starting with a small team, you just have the First Team and the U19 or U20. It´s more than enough to the lower leagues, but once you reach the premier or the serie A, reserve teams are important to organize schedules, training, "not-so-young-players"...

4 - Managers should be able to set the tickets price. I hate not be allowed to set an unreal ticket price for final games, or just donate all the money of a friendly match to charity... (you know, to raise the club´s popularity). :p

It's annoying that I can't berate my attacking midfielders for their poor finishing. I've just beaten Basel 3-0 in the Champions League but my AMR and AML finished the game with 4 shots 1 on target and 6 shots 1 on target. Yet after the game I can only criticize them for their passing :confused:.

A defender's job isn't to score goals but if they missed 6+ shots in a game I'm going to let them know I'm not happy with their finishing, so why does FM pick and choose what I can criticize my players for? I would like to be able to say whatever I want to my players, whenever I want. If what I say isn't logical or suitable to the situation I should be penalised for that with morale drops or unhappy players, but I don't like my options being restricted.

Not sure if this has been suggested by I would like to see club caps on clauses in contracts

For example arsenal have the rule of only offering 1-year extensions to players over 30.

In my own game i have a personal rule where i will not go above 9.75k for a goal, assist, clean sheet, appearance or unused sub clause but I would like to actually have that pre-set rather than keep having to lock it when i offer a contract.

I also think if you are watching you're own youth sides play you should be able to advise the manager on tactics and team selection and chat to the squad before, during and after the game.

Apologies if this has been mentioned before, but 31 pages is a lot to read!

My wishes would be to have more dynamic player growth. Not only this, but more variation in how a player grows. I mean, once the game is mostly regens, all you have to do is buy some 17 year old wonderkid, give him a season or two of games and he becomes world class at 20. All the top team will do this, and it is really unrealistic and takes me out of the immersion of the game. Not every player is Messi, Ronaldo or Fabregas. What about the Drogbas and Luca Tonis of the world who were late bloomers.

I understand that it is a little bit better in 2014, but I would love an extra variable to affect this. Something like Pro-Evo has (or used to have, I haven't played it since 2008), where you have different growth styles. I would love SI to introduce a hidden stat, with say 5 different growth types like: Early Peak (Michael Owen), Early Sustained Peak (Fabregas, Messi), Standard, Late Peak (Scott Parker), Late Sustained Peak (Drogba). With these growth types, combined with other stats like "professionalism" and "natural fitness" we could see a massive variety in the way players grow and sustain that growth, making the game more challenging and exciting when trying to find new players.

As someone mentioned before, it would be great to also have a more dynamic system for PAs. Like having it grow if they are exposed to football at a higher level or if they have a few seasons of good form and conversely if they have a sustained period of bad form or are playing at a lower level, then the PA could drop. This could also be combined with what I've mentioned above to create a really realistic game in terms of player development and growth.

A very big like!!

- More Realistic Match Engine (more diagonal long passes, more accurate finishing)

- Have Swap Positions for all positions, not just the wings.

- Transfer System Overhaul

- Youth Academys

- More realistic attributes for regens

- More realistic goal scoring stats for strikers ( Messi, Ronaldo and top goal scorer in BPL should not be hitting 20 less a season)

- Be able to interact with transfer targets more like I'm FM13

- Add FIFA Coach of the Year, Puskas Award etc.

Scouting - The whole scouting interface could use a brand new makeover, it's currently too complex to use and just not worth tampering with in my opinion. Most scouts seem to scout the same area which is a waste of having so many at your disposal. Maybe use a global image feature where you can simply pick where on the map you want a scout to be and would be nice to have more features to look for. Searching for specific player tendencies like a striker who places shots and so on.

Press Conferences - Since FM introduced the press conferences to the series, you guys have pretty much used the same set of questions game after game and most people I know just send their assistants because it's so repetitive. I know it take a lot of time and work into creating new questions and answers but surely it's worth all the hard work. I want to see my progression in the questions as matches go on and not the same boring ones every week. I also think it isn't necessary to always have so much questions, like in a rivalry match I know it's going to be more questions than usual and I even know what order they're going to be in because it's so repetitive. Would also be nice if I could call my own conferences at certain times to announce something.

Better highlights - Back in FM11 I used to watch my games on extended and it felt like watching key but with a bit more details. The extended on FM14 is terrible it's pointless clip after pointless clip and it pretty much leaves you with no choice but to use key.

More detailed training - I know SI are constantly improving the training system and it's currently great but I would like it to be more detailed. In my eyes doing ball control for a whole week doesn't make sense, I want to know how they are training ball control and the same goes for all the other options. I want to pick how they attack, how they defend, how they train fitness and so on.

Less Delay with Changes - The time it take for my changes to actually happen take far too long to the point that by the time the changes take place it's pointless. I've had to wait up to 10-15 mins for my subs to come on and it's simply not good enough. It's only in FM14 I realise how bad it is, past games didn't see to be this bad.

Final whistle - Time after time I'm seeing the ref blow the whistle to end the game when a team is attacking in the final 3rd of the pitch, it's simply should not happen.

Unhappy players - Players who have clearly signed a contract to join or stay as a backup for the first team should not be complaining about lack of first team football. It doesn't make sense. If a player is a backup and wants to play more often he should at least talk to the manager to maybe use him in low priority games but for him to be unhappy when he's a backup doesn't make any sense.

Dull gameplay - Tactics and team instructions seem to no longer affect how goals are scored. I usually like to play attacking and possession football yet most goals in this game seem to come from set-pieces rather than open play.

No consistency - I'm tired of the best players in the game playing like amateurs. It's clear in this edition of FM that they have toned down players like Messi and Ronaldo because even when you look at their hidden attributes there's no reason for them to be playing so unlike themselves. Attacking players in general seem to have been toned down. Strikers miss the most basic one on ones but somehow score bizarre near post goals from 20 yards out. Messi has 20 for finishing in this game so he should at least hit the target on a regular basis but in FM14 this just doesn't happen.

More control - I would like to take better control over things like finances and the club's staff vision. A lot of people play this game to make their club's progress and one big problem is that it's too hard to actually make money for your club because of lack of financial control. It would also be good to have instructions for coaches in terms of having occasional sessions where U21's train with senior squad to gain tips or actually arranging the training camp squad yourself. You pick where you go, pick the main objective and actually do a tour where the club can make a profit that helps.

More power - Whenever I discipline/fine a player for a dismissal it doesn't seem to have enough of an effect. I've disciplined/fined players for dismissals and as soon as they finish their suspension I see no improvement in their conduct, even with players with low aggression.

hello. i add my suggs.:

1) FM creators MUST follow real-life discoveries... u wanna keep your game the best ? apply more contract clauses... like champions league clause (suarez case). when u have player worth 60m and u dont wanna sold him,he could want sign new contract only with champions league clause.when ur team wont make it into CL, player can be sold to anyone except your league for pre-set amount

2) logic: i send player on loan, and between transf.windows i receive and accept offer from same club to sell him (so he will leave in next transf.window) so assistant dont have to remind me that their manager not playing him so much according loan details agreement. i dont give a damn if he plays there or not, since he will leave...

3) this new transfer negotiating featurette is not actractive. i wanna exactly the same system as in contract negotiating with my player... not just one-two shots and done...

4) scouting. if i send 3 or 9 scouts to world cup or similar huge tournament 90% of these scouts send me constantly the same players. i wanna have chane to send "this" scout for group A, this scout to group B, etc.

5) backup gk should have his mouth shut when he plays max 10 games per season.

I'd like to suggest that when a player complains about wanting to go out on loan to get some match time, and you agree, then offer him for loan and no one bites, then you offer him to your 3 feeder clubs and he rejects all of them in turn, you are absolved of your promise. Make him realise what you are doing for him. Also if he demands to go on loan please lower his expectations a bit. If he refuses to go to a team one league below that's his problem, not mine.

Thanks!

I'd like to see a change to the way PA/CA is formed for both regens and existing players. It gets really dull seeing the same young players appearing in every team thread. Fierro, Balanta, Gabriel etc, each game they're going to be good and every time they're signed by everyone (if they can afford). There is very little variety at the top level until regens start to impose.

A change to PA where the -ve values are retained in game until a player hits 21, so the player has a set CA, for example 110 to start and a PA of -9, the more he plays until 21 the higher his CA rises. Once he becomes 21, an algorithm is used to determine his set PA, something that can incorporate games played, av rating, change in CA to work out a value between the PA limits set by the -ve value.

I'd also like to see a change in the -ve values, no more -1 to -10, but a -1 to -4 for existing players with 50PA increments on each so 1-50, 51-100, 101-150 and 151-200 making the game much broader in terms of who could be a world beater and who won't on each save.

I just wish for a proper working game on the first day of release without the poor excuses of patches that seems to be a accepted thing nowdays in game-industry. And if thats not possible a good excuse for each patch for letting us wait each for paying a not-fully-working game. :)

To be more non-offensive in here, I do wish for a better transfersystem as always, and a better interact with the squad. Smaller things to wish for is a replay of the actual offense that leads to a penalty shot rather than the replay of the penalty.

And can we have some form of progression when it comes to club stature as well?

I started playing in N.Ireland, with a club from the lowest division club. The initial season ticket sales were 50.

12 seasons in, I'm a premier league contender who always finishes 1-3, I have won a total of 16 different cups and I am the only team who has managed to reach the UEFA playoffs, twice. I've been the team most responsible about the league standing at position 86 in reputation right now, all the way up from 200 something.

And all of that in order to increase my sponsorship by 5K, my season ticket sales by 10(!) and still have the lowest average attendance of the league, even when compared to the team which has been demoted and promoted from and to premiership a total of 4 times since the save started.

Also, dynamic league system seems extremely biased and still ensures that the leagues barely chance when it comes to their economy. I've surpassed the Irish league, yet their 1st place still gets 50K more than ours. I don't even want to know the dynamic values of EPL, which I bet would be millions no matter how much they fall.

Dull gameplay - Tactics and team instructions seem to no longer affect how goals are scored. I usually like to play attacking and possession football yet most goals in this game seem to come from set-pieces rather than open play.

I hope SI fix this in the next patch.

1. During match, when opponent makes a substitution, it would be great if a pop-up feedback appears on the corner so that we can quickly apply opponent settings instantly. (Just like tactics feedback from the assistant manager.)

2. I like to see more long-shots working in future versions. it is so rare to see good long shots lead to goals. (Maybe 1~3 times per season?)

3. Too many crossings (including corners) are heading towards goal, often resulting woodworks or unintended longshots. This have been happening since 14.2 a lot.

4. When heading the ball during attacking corners, too many headings are missed sideways, especially since 14.2... Sometimes it is even rediculous that my defenders seem to be clearing the ball instead of trying to make goals..... I see my defenders making goals during corners with feet more than headings.

This is a pretty important one IMO

I'd like for the game to make two teams that ground share play home or away on the same day when generating fixtures - currently the two teams can be set to play at home on the same day so one game is moved to the next day - gives an unrealistic unfair advantage to the team playing on the Sunday in the final game of the season when most other results are known (especially if you are controlling one of those teams)

The African database has been neglected for a long time. It would be really nice if SI would spend some time and resources on extending it. Most nations in Africa do not even have a non-playable league system in place. Most sub-Saharan African nations have less than 500 players in the database too, the majority have somewhere around 100-150 players in total only. A whole bunch of them have less than 100.

This affects long term games because even if I load every player from certain nations it will still not be enough players to generate a good amount of newgens in the future.

The African database has been neglected for a long time. It would be really nice if SI would spend some time and resources on extending it. Most nations in Africa do not even have a non-playable league system in place. Most sub-Saharan African nations have less than 500 players in the database too, the majority have somewhere around 100-150 players in total only. A whole bunch of them have less than 100.

This affects long term games because even if I load every player from certain nations it will still not be enough players to generate a good amount of newgens in the future.

I agree with this one mate.

Would be nice if the African database is looked at and given a touch up. Perhaps the whole database can be reviewed and improved.

Can someone tell me if SI have reviewed and polished up the WHOLE database at all recently? I havent heard otherwise. Would be a nice feature in future versions to know the DB has been given an upgrade.

On the holiday options screen there is an option to use the current tactics and another to use the selected line-up whenever possible.

I'd like this second option to be included in the staff responsibility screen so your reserve/youth manager(s) will play them where you want them played.

Hi.

My idea for your attention is in reference to this thread.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/383018-Is-this-a-bug-%28Wage-budget-issue%29

I would like to add another option at the "Seasons Expectation" screen which appears at the start of each season.

At the moment there is only an option to confirm the selection.

I would like to see an option where I can meet and negotiate with the board to up the budgets or resign if I don't think they are fair/realistic.

Not sure if this has been posted before but I'd like to see managers have their 'coaching teams' like IRL. Small feature but it would make the game way more realistic. For example, in one of my games on this years version, Jose got sacked from Chelsea and a few months later ended up at Napoli. Now IRL he obviously has a select few coaches who've been with him at every club since his Porto days (Rui Faria, Silvio Louro etc.) and I just find it unrealistic that they stay on at the club he's been sacked from when IRL they'd probably leave alongside him. Would be a decent addition IMO.

I would the ability to take more control of the finances of the club. Maybe that is very realistic for a manager to do but it would be fun to be able to maybe take control of the chaiman funtion, take loans, have more influence on the stadium, decide more on the transfer budget, try to improve the brand of the club etc.

Three things before you start reading:

1 this is pretty much personal to me and my brother, we're not saying that we think these changes will work for everyone, it's just things that we think that would improve the game. I'm basically looking for opinions. If I'm slow replying, I'm at uni and quite busy, but I'll be as quick as I can.

2 if this thread has already been started, I apologise. I did try and search for it, and nothing came up.

3 I'm here for friendly chat about one of my all-time favourite computer games. I've been playing the FM games since they were CM. I'm not here to be abused or ridiculed. I won't complain about anything; I'll just up and leave. It's not a great loss for you, but I'm not willing to put up with it.

So, the suggestions or wishes. By the way, unless I say otherwise, these are for the full game only

1) More fan impact and influence. Possibly even being able to interact with them occasionally. For instance, signing a player from an overseas country could generate fan interest and shirt sales in those countries, likewise selling or a playing retiring causing a loss of interest and shirt sales in those countries.

2) Being able to do something if you're between jobs for a while, for instance punditry. Even if it's only in the form of newspaper/TV questions after big matches at a tournament. And obviously, your answers getting reactions from fans, managers, pundits and players who agree/disagree with your point of view.

3) This is a big one for me. I'd like to have the dark skin available from the start. I know that it's possible to adjust brightness levels etc. but I really do feel that the "light" skin is too intense, so personally as soon as the dark skin becomes available, I switch to it.

4) Another big one for me; kit updates. Obviously not every season. I remember those days in real life and it was annoying. But when kit sponsors and manufacturers chane, I'd like to be able to change and update kits. With that, if you start off managing a small club and improve their reputation to a high enough level, I'd like to be able to get a third kit available for the club.

5) Players personal lives influencing their life at the club and performance on the pitch. Obviously I don't want the game to become a soap opera, but I think that being able to discipline players for an offensive tweet or comment in an interview, getting done for driving offences, getting involved in fights at night clubs, the occasional player having marriage problems would all be a nice edition to the game. We've had players struggling to fit in to clubs for a while now; personally I see this as a kind of extension to that.

6) Female managers, match officials and things like that. Not only does this tie in with suggestion 5 in some ways, it also opens up the possibility of Hope Powell managing a mens team, at least in a game.

7) Less trophies or rewards. I don't see the point in having the "hero" awards for taking a club from the bottom league to the top in so many different countries. Just having the reward for doing it should be enough. Likewise, some of the player specific rewards come across as pointless as well, only because you can't control the players (at least not in the same way as FIFA or Pro Evo).

8) Less of the financial things. For instance, I get a tax update every now and again. I have enough of tax in real life without having it pop up in a game. I'd prefer some of that sort of regulation be removed and...

9) More pure football matters. For instance, the set piece creator is fine, but I'd like to be able to create actual routines, focus some of the training for it and player implement it during a match. Perhaps players or coaches could approach you with ideas for specific opponents. If this is already possible in some way, please tell me how to do it

10) OK, I've just said that I'd like more pure football matters and less financial things, but finances do play a huge part in the game. So perhaps as a counter for those of us who can't be bothered with that sort of thing, being able to appoint a financial advisor. Not for contracts and transfer offers, but to help deal with the wider financial aspects of a football club. Even if they spend their time living in the pocket of the board, I think it would be a useful addition.

I'd like to clarify that point: I'd like/prefer to use my Director of Football to help with transfers and contract negotiations. I pick the players I want to sign, make the initial offer then leave the rest up to the DoF. I use the Head of Youth Development for the same with youngsters. The financial advisor would be for, as I said, wider financial issues.

11) I'm not sure about the rest of you, but my brother and I both use our real ages. No idea why, we just do. I'm 27 and I'd like to be able to include why I'm not a professional footballer at the age of 27. In real life, I've had a kidney transplant and that changed my life and career goals quite a lot, and I'd sort of like that to be included in my manager profile. Perhaps people could have retiring from playing because of injury, personal issues or just not being good enough.

12) This applies more to my brother than to me. I only speak two languages - English and Spanish - and as such I can use a second nationality to get my second language. But he speaks three and is learning a fourth. He'd like that reflected in the manager profile, again just to add a little to realism. It might also be able to help sign players from overseas.

13) Put team talks in classic/challenge mode. I know that classic mode is meant to be a toned down version of football manager, but I don't see team talks as a big change and in fact, I think it would only add a little to the game.

14) Legends/tournament mode in the challenges. Taking a team only through the World Cup, or going through single "classic" seasons. Some ideas are first ever Premier League season, various world cups, Man U's treble winning season, Arsenal's unbeaten season, a season managing the Real Madrid Galacticos (Zidane, Roberto Carlos etc), or my personal favourite - and this was an April Fools joke from our dear friends at Sports Interactive - a season/few seasons managing in the first ever football league.

15) Two changes I'd like to be made to the player search option. 1 would be being able not just for players who play a specific position, but roles within that position e.g. sweeper keeper, target man etc. The second is saying to a scout "find me a partner for J Bloggs" to help you get two forward/central defenders etc who work well together. With that I'd like "I would like a younger version of John Smith", sort of a youth version of "find similar players"

That's all, apologies for repeats or unpopular ideas. Like I said, these are only really ideas that my brother and I toss about every now and again. I'd love to know what you guys think.

Have a nice day

BTW: I started a new thread with this very post, only for another member to point this thread out to me. Igor the thread I created called "FM15 suggestions/wish list" that I created. Moderators; no objection to you deleting that thread and my apologies for the mistake.

More feedback from the board.

In my save they agreed to turn pro, but then it never happened (due to either board-takeover or declining finances or both) it would have been helpful if I'd been informed.

The ability to ask players who have retired at a young age, due to being without a club for a while, to consider coming out of retirement, even if just on trial to see if they could still make it.

Options for direct and indirect free kick takers/ tactics. At the moment it's default to select your best free kick taker, but that is usually because he's most likely to score. For ones out wide, you want to be able to select the best crosser.

Archived