What's that? A new Wishlist Thread? What you would like to see in future FM versions.

I'll paste my post from other thread (it was closed shortly after i've posted this):

I'm not an expert, but IMO it would be nice if we could change the date of the game. Each FM gives the best of itself around march, so we have 2-3 months till the season ends and after that we're no more up to date with squads, transfer etc. So we use custom databases, updates created by users of this forum etc. But we're always starting new game at the same time (in FM13 it's mostly june/july 2012). Would it be a problem if we could change the "clock" to june/july 2013? We could enjoy the latest version longer, and wait till the new version is really playable without moaning in threads like "Constructive Feedback". This is only one additional feature, SI wouldn't have to give us new ME's, databases etc., only one option - "change the date of the game start". Is something like that possible? If not, why?

I don't play retro versions like CM 01/02, but i've heard that there are updates which include also date changes, so people are using modern players in modern years.

Sorry for my english, I hope that you understand my post

What do you think?

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll paste my post from other thread (it was closed shortly after i've posted this):

What do you think?

I think I must have misunderstood.

If SI doesn't have to give us new ME's and databases, then what would they give us that they could charge us for?

I have understood your meaning as making a future FM the last FM ever, and then SI just updating it for all eternity, with people being able to adjust the start date as time moves on.

Why would SI cut off their annual income? If they did this then they wouldn't exist any longer, the game wouldn't ever get updated, and we would be back to square 1.

Like I said, I think I must have misunderstood.

I'd definitely like to see more interaction with long term servants of the club retiring. I'd like to be able to organize a testimonial, or have a press conference about it, or have them give a speech to the team. In RL its a big deal and I'd like to see more of a fuss made about it in game. It's very anti-climactic to have someone who has been at the club 10+ years just disappear after the final game like they never existed.

No, no. Absolutely not. What i'm trying to say, is that they don't have to give us new ME's, databases after march patch/update. This post was originally in thread called " ME Updates Between March and November" so that's why i wrote about new ME/databases. Maybe i'll try to explain in points:

1. We have FM14, it's out in november 2013.

2. We're playing FM14, but ME is far away from perfect.

3. SI is still working on ME, they give us ME update 14.1.2, 14.1.3.

4. SI is still working on ME, they give us ME update 14.2.

5. SI is still working on ME, they give us ME update 14.3, maybe 14.4.

6. It's march 2014, ME is now very good, SI gave as also new database after january transfer window. We've got final product.

7. SI focuses on working on FM15. We're now fully enjoying FM 14.

8. After 2-3 months the season IRL ends. It's may-june 2014, it's a beginning of new transfer window. FM14 is no more up to date with squads.

9. People starting to create transfer updates. It's july-august 2014. We'd like to play a new career, with new squads etc.

10. We're starting new career, but it's june/july 2013 in our game. It's no more realistic (i hope you understand what i mean).

11. We're using new feature and the new game is starting at july 2014. We're up to date with squads, transfers, competitions and season.

12. We're enjoying FM14 with full reality and waiting till SI releases FM15 in november 2014.

13. We're buying FM15, if it's not fully playable (due to ME or any other issues), we're coming back to long-term saves in FM14, and waiting till SI sort out the problems with FM15.

14. It's march 2015, the FM15 is now fully playable...

etc.

I hope that now it's clear what i'm saying. My english is far from perfect, i'm sorry ;)

Cheers.

Being able to reallocate staff if they are already at the club, why do we have to give them a wage hike when we can change their position like real life? Also, instead of the current PLC or not option in the Editor, make it 'ownership' and a drop down menu with PLC, fans trust, Ltd. company, tycoon, local businessman etc. And make them act like one.

An improvement could be made in the stadium names. Legend's is a common one too such as the Steve Perryman Arena.

Personally I think stadium names should be left well alone unless a Club moves to a new stadium. The Perryman Arena is silly for starters. Firstly it sounds so American, we don't have Arenas in football in the UK!! Secondly I'm sure Spurs have far more options for Legends than Steve Perryman. The Bill Nicholson Stadium for instance... Anyway football clubs don't name stadiums after legends regardless. Stands yes, but stadiums no. If anything it would be named after sponsors in this money orientated age.

Ideally what I would like to see :

Struggling teams to struggle and panic. Too many times it's too tough sometimes to get results against struggling sides. Teams don't tend to fold in FM. If you are at the bottom of the table you should be nervy but they rarely are and rarely seem to collapse when conceding a goal. A team is down at the bottom for a reason so why do they consistently play like Brazil when you play them!!

What I want most of all is playmakers in the game. Sure there is something called DLP and AP in the game. But they don't act like playmakers at all. They just do simple passes all the time

THIS is what a DLP should be doing (at least trying to do), but even the best player in the game won't even try this at all, no matter what insctructions you give them.

[video=youtube;6sRebqUOWY8]

This isn't left out due to laziness, it is probably due to the cost of licensing. I imagine that buying those rights for the EPL for example would be huge. I would much rather pay < £30 for a game without all pictures, rather than pay lots more for a game with all pictures, due to them recouping the licensing expenses.

Just be grateful that they have made the game skinnable via XML so that you can put in unlicensed graphics, there is no obligation for them to do so!

didnt say i was ungrateful for that. after all, this is a WISHLIST thread is'nt it?

anyway post #1150 would be nice to have too. the retiring players normally leave without much fanfare in-game.

I know it's a futile wish but I'd like the next version to have a well working ME please ta.

Also in the status, when you get loan propositions from other teams, you get the small player card in the bottom right, but it would be handy to have age, CA and PA visible and in what team they play. I occasionally hired out the wrong guys (that should have been sold or terminated) or a youngster that i thought was a reserve and needed development and was actually too young for it.

It's not bad info to have that PA/CA rating on more places, like when they come for new contracts or want a word with you. Sometimes with a bunch of reserve players I don't know what to promise them and have to make a few clicks and back to get back to the conversation.

Two things I can think of are.....

1. The ability to recommend players to other managers. This would be a way of building up a relationship instead of the usual 'I get on really well with xxxx' in the press conferences and also could be used to your advantage if you want to sign by locating a replacement for them.

2. The ability to request players to part ways with agents or the ability to speak to agents. I have been negotiating with one players agent who wouldnt move from his ridiculous wage demands both times I tried to offer an new contract. This resulted in him walking away. Now the third time im trying to offer a contract, he wont even talk to me as his relationship is 'Hatred' towards me. A bit strong to be honest!!

I would like more set piece options. When set up instructions for defending corners I like to leave 2/3 players in attacking positions ready for a breakaway. I want to leave 1 player on the halfway line centrally and 1-2 players on the wings (halfway line). This will lead to a less congested penalty area as the opposition will have to leave at least 3 players back to mark them :(

I would like more set piece options. When set up instructions for defending corners I like to leave 2/3 players in attacking positions ready for a breakaway. I want to leave 1 player on the halfway line centrally and 1-2 players on the wings (halfway line). This will lead to a less congested penalty area as the opposition will have to leave at least 3 players back to mark them :(
I realise you are specifying that you want to leave people on the wing, but you do know you can tell people to stay forward in attacking positions right? I always leave two forward, and they are often central but occasionally one goes out wide, so it is already at least similar to what you ask for, although not exact.

Remember the kick@ss setpiece maker in Player Manager from 1992 :) You set the starter position for each player, the runs they would make when the deadball was taken ++

That would be sweet for a future FM version

Couldn't find a pic where they set up corners or free kicks, but here is from the set piece creator tool.

http://eager.back2roots.org/SSHOT/P/playermngr.png

dunno if been posted before but i just write it down anyway

1) id like to see a option, maybe at creating the database, where you hide potential ability of players, and scouts only come back with a current skills report, and maybe only some sort of indication of PA, but not as accurate as atm, so it will make the game alot more challanging than it is.

2) ticket prices, maybe a option to ask the board to increase the ticket prices to make more revenue? or something along those lines.. the ticket prices raise way way 2 slow in this game, and are not accurate at all.. if you start at a lower league, once you make it to the top, your ticket prices are still a joke compared to the top teams that orignally started at the original database, it takes forever to catch up with the ticket price

3)make it less less likely for argentinian youngsters to move to europe, they should move when they hit at least 18 and getting a contract to provide for themselves, like atleast dunno 2000€/month or something... no underage kid would move in reality from south america to europe on some sort of joke contract just to train there till he gets better...where does he live? what does he life from?.. just super unrealistic

4) just the usual "make the AI" smarter.. there are so much young 140-150 PA players on the free market its almost ridicoulus, some of them demand very high contracts like the germans, but not all though, you can pick up so many for 800€/week or less, and just get them up the 140-150 CA and sell them for couple millions... makes the game just 2 easy, AI clubs should be just like you all over these players and exploit the market if it lets them, there should be some sort of inbox message for the 150PA guy released from his club, and all the AI clubs and possibly the human manager fighting to contract him...(note:it would not be so easy if the PA was hidden) its way way 2 easy to build his squad from contract free players, also from players who's contract is running out in 1 year, i never got rejected from a guy i bid whos contract gonna end in 1 year, even if there were other bidders, he always accepts the human manager somehow? and anyway theres, as the non club players almost no competition for the guys with 1 year left, the AI should be all over them, and the human manager should have a hard time signing someone,the way it is its the easiest game in the world.

thats all for now maybe later more :p

1 new scouting system in relation to the scout abilities

i.e. Scout judging PA 20

Player =PA 190

Scout detects PA between 180-190

Scout 19 -> detects PA 170-190

Scout 18 -> detects PA 160-190

and so on...

same to CA and discover attributes, a scout should never discover the exact value except real world class player, or very good known players at the home country, only a range

the real value should be discovered after he arrived in your own club

this will make scouting more realistic... there should be only very few scouts they got 20/20

2 much less young world class youth intake players

3 more battle for great talents and good players

Fantasy Draft... i think it was in one of the previous FMs...? i never had a chance to play it, so i dont know how it was done butand i love the idea :( choose a team in a league, and then all the players from this particular league (BPL, BBVA,are free agents with predetermined first contract (lets say the same as they would be if you would start a normal game)... you would have of course a wage budget (but not very restrictive), and than just pick the players in serpentine mode (1st round - 1 to 20, 2nd - 20 to 1, 3rd round - 1 to 20 again and so on until you have 22-25 players... and than play as normal...

Of course, drafts would take time... from my experience in nba 2k a draft with 30 users of 12player squad takes around 90 mins - 360 picks with 1min30sec time limit per pick, in FM it would be more of course cause it would be 440 to 500 picks)...

i actually tried to google fantasy draft to see how it was done but i couldnt find anything... i'm a noob...

such a feature have never been official

There were files at fansites that made all players (or i.e. all players with a CA above 150) to free agents when you start a new game

(no rounds to pick or something like that)

so that were all database files

look here:

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/football-manager-2013-challenges-scenarios/110279-global-free-agent-challenge.html

6. Interview with chairman/directors when moving to a new club, outline your playing style, targets, funds you'd require to reach those targets and the chairman would have his demands like, promote from youth, champions league football or service a massive debt.

This is something I think would really add to the game .

I want to have a chat with a potential chairman and tell him that if I took over I'd like to concentrate on bringing though our home grown players so the youth set up coaching facilities and youth scouting network would have to be improved if I was to take over .

The current job offer page offers nothing to the game , I want to be tapped up and seduced by promises to leave my current post . :)

Remember the kick@ss setpiece maker in Player Manager from 1992 :) You set the starter position for each player, the runs they would make when the deadball was taken ++

That would be sweet for a future FM version

Couldn't find a pic where they set up corners or free kicks, but here is from the set piece creator tool.

http://eager.back2roots.org/SSHOT/P/playermngr.png

The trusty tactics board, showing where players should be and when .

This should never have been removed .

Ian holloway at Blackpool bought 11 teddies on a away trip and used them to demonstrate positions his players should be taking up when they were on the attack .

yeahi sign under this as well :)

but i would like to see possible change of away kits after season or two... We all know that home kits change slightly to take money from diehard fans, to mke them buy new shirt, but away kits like to change entirely, so lets keep home kits as they are, but maybe give manager some choice like "Which one would you like as lead colour, which one as 2nd/3rd for next season away kits", or just show 3 different versions to manager to accept one... would it be possible to do this? i'm aware that it might be impossible because of all the adverts...

tbh, i wouldnt be bothered by that with 2d view, but now that there's 3d, it looks different :)

I really wish transfer offers for players on a Bosman were better thought out. Whenever I offer around a player whose contract is expiring, I get a heap of clubs go straight to offering him a contract to take effect after his current deal expires. The ridiculous thing is, I'm offering these guys away for nothing now. Why doesn't the AI just take these players now, rather than tie him up for the next 6 months and then take him?

If they really wanted him, surely they'd be happy to have him now for nothing, rather than wait for 6 months to have him for nothing instead?

Playing FM2013 today and suddenly thought of a couple new features that would be superb if added into the game.

- When you want to scout a certain player, find a game and watch the match like you do now. But - enable "Scout PLAYER". This should show only the situations in which this player plays a direct role, or he has the ball.

- Enable "bench cam" where you watch the game from the bench and not on a TV-screen or even from a helicopter.

I've mentioned this on other threads, but I would like to see team selection and attendances in domestic cup competitions reflect the stage of the competition as well as the level/reputation of the opposition. I have seen threads where a mid-table Premier League team has fielded reserves against a League 1 side in the FA Cup final, which would not happen in real life, even though they might well have done so if meeting the very same opposition at the third round stage. In real life Aston Villa fielded their strongest side against Bradford in the League Cup semi-final, but I suspect that this would not happen in FM.

Similarly, attendances for non-league sides are too high in the early qualifying rounds, but much too low (e.g. 109) in the competition proper. I also recall a thread where a FA Cup semi-final had an attendance of c. 33,000.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already. Searched thread but noting came up. I would like to see when looking at national team records for caps and goals. I would like to see all past highest cap winners and a list of all highest scorers in a list maybe a top 10 list of each, So you can compare where your current players/regens rank against past players.

Not sure if it's been mentioned already. Searched thread but noting came up. I would like to see when looking at national team records for caps and goals. I would like to see all past highest cap winners and a list of all highest scorers in a list maybe a top 10 list of each, So you can compare where your current players/regens rank against past players.

This! I've always wanted something like this :D

Hi, I posted this in the PC/mac thread and was advised to re-post here, people on the other thread seem to like the idea. Additional ideas include press conferences before testimonials, testimonials options before a player is about to retire (even if the player has only been at the club a few years), and press conferences when a player retires.

here's the original post:

" Hi community forum,

This is my first time on the forum and my first post, so go easy on me. Also very sorry if I am posting in the wrong board or am falling foul of some community forum etiquette or anything.

I am a long time addict of FM (see my profile bio) and recently came up with an idea which might be good to be introduced in future versions of the game.

Testimonials!

This would be fun little feature the could pop up every now and then especially if you have a long career.

If you have had a player that has been at the club you are managing for ten years, there could be an option offer that player a testimonial match. So, say you were managing the team Fictional Utd and had a player called Bob Smith you would get a message in your inbox during pre-season, like this.....

'Your assistant would like to remind you that Bob Smith has now spent over 10 years at the club. Would you like to offer Bob Smith a testimonial match to thank him for his years of service and loyalty, the the proceeds of the gate receipts going to the charity of Bob Smiths choice.

YES-NO '

If you selected yes you would then get an number of options of how you would like to play the testimonial:

-Fictional Utd vs Bob Smith favorite team (if Bob Smith has clubs other than Fictional Utd listed in his favorite clubs it would invite one of them to play, like asking them to play in a friendly)

-Fictional Utd vs team of your choice (you select a team in just the same way as you invite a team to play a friendly)

[this is where it really starts to get fun]

-Fictional Utd vs Bob Smith XI: Bob Smith's choice of players. (Here it automatically creates a new team with a squad of 22 players, that includes Bob Smith and auto selects other players from other clubs to join this team, players who Bob Smith has listed in his favorite personnel, players who have listed Bob Smith in their favorite personnel, famous names, former Bob Smith teammates and probably a few Fictional Utd reserves/under18s to make up the numbers)

-Fictional vs Bob Smith XI: Your choice of players. (Here you would get the opportunity to 'call up' players for this squad in a similar way to how it's done for internationals. Depending on the reputation of Bob Smith and Fictional Utd would depend on the kind of player you could call up. For example if Fictional Utd were a top Premiership side you could invite David Beckham and Wayne Rooney to play and they would probably say accept, if Fictional Utd were a mid-table league two side they would probably reject. In the same way if Bob Smith were Argentinian you could probably get Messi and Tevez to play, if he was Belgian it might be unlikely.)

Bob Smith XI would play in the away kit of Fictional Utd

The two team would play as normal but it would give you the chance to go a bit crazy with tactics, playing keepers outfield, playing with 5 forwards etc.

If you choose to play the testimonial it will increase the moral of every player involved, regardless of the result, and would increase the metal attributes of Bob Smith, in particular teamwork and influence.

A slightly different of the testimonial function would pop up when YOU have been manager of a club for more than ten years, you would get a message from the board like....

"Dear ScooterSB, it has come to the boards attention that you have now been managing Fictional Utd for over ten years and we would like to offer you a testimonial match to say thank you for your years of hard work and service."

The options would be more or less the same as the player testimonial

-Fictional Utd vs Team of your choice

-Fictional Utd vs ScooterSB XI autoselect players (cpu auto selects players, this would probably include players who list you in their favorite personnel)

-Fictional Urd vs ScooterSV XI Your choice of players (as before)

You would be able to choose your own the kit colors for your XI

What do people think?

Would anyone else enjoy this feature, or would it just be me? "

Would be nice if World Player of the Year shortlist took into account things other than the CA and rep it seems to. 2014, won league and won Champions League, only one player nominated. Even if squad isn't greatest, there would surely be recognition, like the Porto side from 2004 got?

One thing that always bugs me is that if a player is in the last six months of his contract the AI always seems to want to sign them on a Bosman-style transfer, even if they're transfer listed and being offered out for £0 or simply have no value. As someone that spends a lot of time managing rubbish clubs whose players have little/no value even when they have got a contract, it's incredibly frustrating to have this happen once or twice a season. It's a shame that the AI isn't smart enough to realise that it's better to bid and sign the guy for £0 rather than waiting three-six months for the new player to arrive.

So I'd really like to at least see

1: Smarter AI in this regard.

2: An option that allows you to negotiate with the purchasing club, once they've agreed a Bosman transfer to sign your player at the end of his contract, a bit like Spurs are now trying to do to sign Oliver Holtby. Maybe you could just have a normal "Offer to clubs" style menu; if you offer the player for free they purchasing club are likely to accept, offer him for a massively reduced fee they may accept, anything else they might negotiate (budgets permitting).

Better settings for Target men. Head, Feet, Run Onto / or Mixed ---- That's what we have. An example. Andy Carroll or Peter Crouch. Decent in air and strong to hold up when played to feet but not in a millions years do we want them to run onto it. So let's have an option to have it played to feet and head, or head and Run onto, or feet and run onto or just one or the other. It's just too limited at the moment.

it would be awesome if there was a "I've got nothing to say right now" match talk with "frustrated body language". I know there is but what I mean is after the important matches, sometimes "not pleased" with assertive or aggressive tone does not reflect my emotions. It would be great if players react very well when you stay silent, after trying so hard to win.

Also let's add some dynamic values on how popular football is for some countries based on exceptional youth they might produce.

For example if by chance a player with 180+ PA gets produced on countries like San Marino, Faroe Islands and other generally low countries AND those players reach high fame status, they could have their description changed to "national icons" and boost their respective country's youth values for a few years,like giving like a +20(example) boost for 3-4 years or as long as they are in their prime and so on.

That and also that the teams who reach the world cup final get a boost in their youth produce until the next world cup? +X bonus for the winner country and the runner up gets half of that?

Some of sort of representing the football fever that some countries might have by winning high profile international cups or having role models of their nationality.

Integration with Steam's Workshop. Players can upload saves, tactics, custom databases, skins, facepacks etc. to the Steam Workshop for other players to download in-game.

This please :D

I'd also like to see;

The ability to change shirt names in game and have different shirt names for club / national side, obviously limited to the same period in which you can assign squad numbers.

A filter by time option on the Analysis page. Sometimes I might move a player from AMR to ST and want to compare the stats he had there to those another player had, at the moment it can be hard to work out which passes / interceptions / etc were made before/after the change in position.

Matchday

- Dual monitor support. An instance where this may come in handy is for match-days, displaying the match on one-screen whilst showing widgets, stats and tactics etc. on the other.

- Bench/Dugout camera.

- Improved ME (obviously)

Team Selection & Tactics

- Option to display player pictures on the team selection screen (shown on the tactics layout). For players without a picture, the screen will display the kit by default.

- Option to determine whereabouts players operate on the pitch if given freedom to roam/close-down opposition. For example, dragging a box or "zone" around the player on the tactics screen to indicate where he can roam or how far he can go to close players down.

- Shouts whilst the action is happening. For example, if the defence is dallying around with the ball; the player could shout to tell them to "get rid" etc.

- Better customisation of free-kicks and corners, set player runs etc.

Misc.

- Dual monitor support, when switching between programs i.e. FM on one screen, internet on the other. Provide an option which doesn't force FM to minimize when switching to a program on the other monitor.

- Testimonial matches as mentioned by ScooterSb.

- More media interactivity.

- Wider use of descriptions on the editor tool, for example, describing stadium decay and what impact the highest and lowest values have (the higher the better, the lower the worse etc).

- More challenges.

- Set disciplinary rules as mentioned by Bobble2002.

- Dynamic club rivalries.

- More integration with the Steam Workshop.

- FM Classic; allow the user to add any additional features into the game. Let the set how far in depth they would like to go within the game.

I'd like to echo the suggestions for an "Instant result" button for the standard game. I like to play long-term saves, focusing on building a club up from the ground and developing the kind of players I want. I would love to be able to do this in FMC, but due to the very limited training options there I cannot. So I have to do it in the main game; the only problem with that of course is that it takes longer. Games most of all. I play some of them, and holiday through others. Instead of a couple of dozen 1-day holidays during the season, why not simply include the instant result button?

Including tutoring and individual training in FMC would also be a way to go about it, but I understand that there are as many ideas on exactly which features to include or not include in FMC as there are players so I don't have much hope of that one.

ETA: I know there is the FMC for FM skin, but while that's a tremendous effort it's not perfect, and I would rather have the standard skin just with that button. I'd be forever grateful if someone has made a skin like that and I've just missed it!

Not sure if it has been mentioned, but I think player development should be a bit less rigid... what I mean is that if a player isn't really up to premier league standards at 16-18 your staff tell you or rate them out of 5 stars for potential... so straight away you know if they are going to be any good...

Well there are loads of players over the years who have been released by big clubs then in 4 or 5 years have made it back to the premier league because of their dramatic improvement. E.g. Grant Holt (although I dont really rate him still), he was not even getting in the Forest first team, he went down to Rochdale, and after a couple of sucessful years he got the chance at Norwich and got better and better, and now his ratings on FM are loads better than that of 3/4 seasons ago.

Just every now and then, a bit of form, creates a better player all round and moving to another club with better facilities actually dramatically improves them...

In FM2014, when I go the scouting screen I'd like it to be presented in a World Map format

This would be helpful because it could then be have different views allowing particular data to be shown.

For example, the initial map view would be in regards to scouting teams knowledge with green being the most (100%) knowledge and red being the least. You could also have it so that if you selected an individual scout, it would show his areas of knowledge up on the map. This map would be a far more effective and efficient way of conveying scouting knowledge than the current method.

From here, scouting reports could be automatically divided into the particular countries that the players are playing in i.e a Spanish based player reports would show up when you clicked on Spain and so on and so forth.

Not so much a feature for the game itself but mainly for these forums - a feature that allows comments to be rated. For example, any good or bad ideas for future FM games that is posted can be up-voted or down-voted accordingly. Could help avoid a lot of repetitive posts.

Just a thought.

Dont know if this has been added as im still playing 2012 game

But would be good to say one of your ass manager/coachs who has a good managers stat and say "the managers job at say Norwich is up for grabs and i think you would be great in that role, it would be a good step for you into managment" this may help better relations between the club in sending out loan players and if they have a great youngster then your bid will be accepted

Would like to see this as im sure this does happen in real life

Virtual, in-FM, twitter-like social networking "site" which updates regularly and where you can read what players, managers, coaches, journalists, and even fans (with randomized, non clickable names like MagpiesFan1989, or Fellaini's Hair, or SirAlex'sChewingGumDealer) have to say about different events in your save game. You can as well respond with pre defined answers (much like in press conferences) which in turn affects your or your opponents' player(s) performance in the next game, or your relationship with the member of the coaching staff /board, or increases / decreases your chances to sign a player.

Not so much a feature for the game itself but mainly for these forums - a feature that allows comments to be rated. For example, any good or bad ideas for future FM games that is posted can be up-voted or down-voted accordingly. Could help avoid a lot of repetitive posts.

Just a thought.

Would up-vote this ;)

Archived