Turneep

15 Years of winning near enough Everything and they name the new stadium...

7 posts in this topic

15 Years of winning near enough Everything (lost Premier League twice to Man United and Champions League final 4 times but reached it 15 years in a row) and they name the stadium "Carragher Stadium". The hell? Hes not even good! Gerrard Stadium or Fowler Stadium I could accept but Carragher? Pffft. Needless to say I let my contract run out to "gracefully" resign and now for the first time in my Football Manager history I am going to focus on the international game and win a world cup and european cup before I return to club football.

Haha true I suppose. Chelsea went for cole stadium 5 or 6 years ago. Shame, thought I was sure to get my own stadium this time. Maybe I'll return to Liverpool after I win some international titles. By then they should be in line for another stadium :P

Unlucky! Everton named their new 65,000 seater stadium after me (although with my surname it's a little awkward sounding), and to show my gratitude I let my contract run out and left the club a month before they were due to move in.

The stadium is named after me, and we have won 9 league titles in 10 years since it opened. Come on, how am I going to go manage some other team when there is a veritable fortress in Turin named after me? :)

60,000 McMilnerinio Stadium in Aberdeen named after me :D