Sports Interactive Community
TSH

Formation doesn't keep it's familiriaty levels

After playing the whole year and having my formation knowledge levels up, there have been two instances that my formation familiarity level gets dropped to half, just within a week.

I haven't changed anything or haven't saved a new formation over it. I just chose to train three different tactics than my normal one for a week. Then suddenly when I pick my normal again it's formation familiarity level (the first one) is down, below half.

Why?

It drops a great deal after every season. As the seasons go on, the drop is less and less pronounced (assuming you use the same tactics), but yeah, it's probably due to end of season break.

Seems a bit silly to me, but I guess it's supposed to simulate the rustiness after the summer break.

It drops a great deal after every season. As the seasons go on, the drop is less and less pronounced (assuming you use the same tactics), but yeah, it's probably due to end of season break.

Seems a bit silly to me, but I guess it's supposed to simulate the rustiness after the summer break.

No, this happened mid season and in between weeks. I can't explain why. The one thing I did was what I describe in the first post.

Sorry, I didn't read it properly through before I replied. :)

When you switch all three tactics completely, the old ones are forgotten. Yes, it's stupid, but I guess it's so that you can't train an infinite amount of tactics by constantly swapping between them.

Sorry, I didn't read it properly through before I replied. :)

When you switch all three tactics completely, the old ones are forgotten. Yes, it's stupid, but I guess it's so that you can't train an infinite amount of tactics by constantly swapping between them.

Dear lord...

Thanks.