Date of birth: 10 Feb 1986 (Age 26)

Place of birth: Santa Marta, Magdalena

Height: 178 cm

Playing position: Striker

xr8fM.jpg

In Football Manager

Y60cn.png

EoBoI.png

Best role and position in FM: S with Poacher(att)

Buy Price: Unsure but it's unlikely he will be cheap considering he is worth 16m.

Additional Tips:

1) As all great strikers, they need to learn 'place shots' so that they can pick their spot when finishing a chance.

2) I would suggest training his 'technique' too.

1st Season Performance

apNvm.png

Couldn't get him firing when I managed Atletico, can be invisable for the whole game but then score in the last minute which is great when it works but when it doesnt he gets poor ratings. Best I got from him was 18 goals in 44 starts

Would suggest playing him using more direct style of football for your team. I mean he is not a strong player that will hold the ball up, you want him to get behind the defence quick and into a goal scoring position.

He's better in real life, or at least he was better this season for Atletico and last season with Porto. He should have better jumping, strength and probably a little more technique

Definitely agree with this, however his balance, finishing and heading are brilliant

Think he's a more complete player than he's portrayed in FM, but he's still a goalscoring machine. Scored 36 in about 30 games for me first season (missed a lot of months through injury) and 33 in 40 or so second (team underperformed as whole, his finishing was still superb).

Archived