4-3-3 promoted with 108 points 118 goals and 30 against

Ive finally done it! ive made a tactic that works! :lol: ive tried many times but never managed to create one, but thanks to the advice on here, fmview and an article in the tactic forum ive finally made one :)

Its a 4-3-3 (the three up top being strikers) made with the tactic wizard

attacking mid on the left, ball winner in centre and support on the right

deep lying striker on left, advance in centre and poach on the right

i send corners to near post but dont put my best header there so as to try and balance goals but not to many (i.e. expliot)

standard pitch size

no op's

just odd tweaks using shouts in the match like if i think im having to many long shots i use work the ball in to the box

i blitzed the league and am top in the league above having only lost one in all comps so far this season, im even in the 5th round of the fa cup after beating blackburn and barnsley!

351vck1.png

Tactic:

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21685333/Andy%27s+4-3-3.tac

damn i forgot to put the poacher on cuts inside when i redid it, for some reason all the players where mixed up e.g no. 2 up front, very anoying when you cant number your team

what is the expectation position on your team by the media?!

I play with Fuss tactics with Staines, ranked 14th on your league and I took them to first also. Ofcourse the results not as good as yours...

Also any during match instruction?!

ruudvanwarren:

Match prep i use team work on heavy untill its nearly learnt then switch to attacking movement on average.

vitoco77:

are the playing with somebody in the hole? i was 3-1 down to chesea in the fa cup, no suprise really given the differant leagues we were in, my solution was to pull the ball winning mid back to play in front of the defense as a DM, i pulled it back to 3-3 :) but lost 4-3 at the death

Media prediction was 19th and 21st this season (screenshot of this season to come)

During the match i usually wait 30 min and see how many long shots im having, if more that half then i use the shout work the ball into the box

actually that's my problem, i don't know what to do regarding defending corners/fk's so i left it on default and as a result most goals conceded come from them :(

for some reason I've been putting it off but i don't think i can for much longer :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived