Sticking with the red side of the force

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That was a poor sacking by the Chelmsford board but you've done incredibly well with Darlington and congratulations on winning promotion!

Says it all really.

Good to see you getting promoted & Chelmsford relegated.

Great job on promotion! I'm also happy to see Chelmsford drop down as the first team I ever managed was Braintree years ago. Haven't liked Chelmsford since ;)

Well done on going up again.
agree with Jason The Yank's earlier post, your "not English" is much better than mine! Nice work in getting promotion, enjoy the challenges of the football league if you stay at Darlington!
That was a poor sacking by the Chelmsford board but you've done incredibly well with Darlington and congratulations on winning promotion!
Good to see you getting promoted & Chelmsford relegated.
Great job on promotion! I'm also happy to see Chelmsford drop down as the first team I ever managed was Braintree years ago. Haven't liked Chelmsford since ;)

Thanks guys!

Your name is Allister Carter? You'll be fine unless a Mr. O'Sullivan turns up. ;)

Yes, my manager's name is Allister Carter. And I started in Chelmsford. ;)

I rejected offer from Gillingham and decided to stay in Darlington.

Transfers

Friendlies

Big friendlies, big money, big defeats. We're on black at once!

Squad at the start of the season

and first fixture of the season. Another crazy result.

ZRAnI.png

Fixtures

XnilR.png

Bad start of the season, quick quit in cups and some good unbeaten runs recently.

Table

5Owyi.png

8 places to play-offs, 8 places to relegation. We're predicted to finish season on 16th so it's as it should be.

Squad

eRJBY.png

Darren Horn is a hell of a footballer, Cowan-Hall amazes me again and big rotation on goal.

Hovewer...

Allister Carter is heading to Crewe!

qUDQu.png

Friendlies

Transfers

nF3pR.png

I've decided to sign my old friend from Chelmsford! Hope that Adam can do it on this level.

Squad at the start of the season

JIQHf.png

My assistant unfortunately likes to overrate our players.

Fixtures

XnjNX.png

Not bad at all and again long unbeaten (this time only winning) streak.

Table

2sksN.png

Safe mid-table finish is exactly what we want.

Skimmed through this thread right now. Interesting choices of career moves so far, twice you've gone from a club to another club in roughly similar position, but with a bigger name and structure. Slowly climbing up the leagues, and you've already been through quite a few levels, keep it up. :thup:

His contract at Bolton just expired but he doesn't wants to talk with Crewe. And I actually cannot sign anyone for money, my only non-free transfer was Ehsan Zamani for Darlington. I can say that now I have acquired him for free to Crewe. He's not very good for that level but in Crewe there aren't many good central midfielders and we can actually afford his wage demands. And that's not the end; I also signed Darren Horn another player from Darlo. He was one goal short of becoming their league top scorer in history, but didn't want to sign new contract there.

Your name is Allister Carter? You'll be fine unless a Mr. O'Sullivan turns up. ;)
What's this about a Mr. O'Sullivan? You guys talking about me? :confused:

Read through this, very good read! Good luck with Millwall, one of the most hated clubs in the country :D

What's this about a Mr. O'Sullivan? You guys talking about me? :confused:

No, unless your name is Ronnie. ;)

Read through this, very good read! Good luck with Millwall, one of the most hated clubs in the country :D

Thanks. If I can make them even more hated I'd be really happy.

Shame about Crewe.

Nine defeats in a row is my new record at FM.

Looks like the most famous player in your squad is Steve Sidwell. Nice start to the league :thup:
Great start to the season, especially since Milwall barely avoided relegation themselves last season.

Thanks for support!

Fixtures

oYSZj.png

Table

LRokB.png

We won't get relegated, are we?

Youth Intake

ahkPB.png

Nothing to get excited even if it is 4 stars.

• 1 month later...

Doing much better now, after that.. erm.. unfortunate turn of events with Crewe. Great improvement over last season too, I want to see Millwall in the Championship next season, keep pushing. :thup:

Archived