discovering regens..nation screen

what i usually do when regens are created is go to the nation screen then select clubs > transfers> youth intake ...Does anybody know under what criteria the list displayed is sorted ? should i just scout say the top 5 teams or search for the larger stature clubs ?

I generally just search for all under 16 players, then sort by their value and scout the ones from highest price down to about £50k. It means i have to sort through about 200 or 300 reports each off season but i love building my team on regens who have served their time in my team gradually earning their way into first team status.

I generally just search for all under 16 players, then sort by their value and scout the ones from highest price down to about £50k. It means i have to sort through about 200 or 300 reports each off season but i love building my team on regens who have served their time in my team gradually earning their way into first team status.

i do the same thing

I usually just

a) Do a random search around the lesser nations.

b) Do the player search with under 18 etc selected/sort by certain attributes.

c) Send scouts to most nations with the criteria of Under 22's, but most of them have 20 in Player Judgment and Player Ability.

I just sent my scouts as many as I can to certain regions. I once got a South African defender who cost me 55k that was better than Pique. I looked at his CA/PA and it was in the high 180's :D never wanted big wages either and became club captain as 21 due to his immense mental attributes.

I usually find Botswana to churn out a world class talent or two.

I just sent my scouts as many as I can to certain regions. I once got a South African defender who cost me 55k that was better than Pique. I looked at his CA/PA and it was in the high 180's :D never wanted big wages either and became club captain as 21 due to his immense mental attributes.

I usually find Botswana to churn out a world class talent or two.

yeah he is correct people search botswana i got a young cm in fm11 with at least 16 in the main stats fast and reasonable mental stats and with a very easy name to remember mpho mothlbankwe. also South Africa pull some decent regens and the next top country I find to have quality regens is USA although england do make some good wingers and gks

Archived