Sports Interactive Community
Brobs17

Brobs17 Ultimate Tactic 12.2.2 ANY TEAM CAN USE TO GAIN SUCCESS

Tried this tactic but didn't have any success with it. Some 1-0 wins, and lots of 1-1 and 0-0 draws. Played as Manchester City.

Barcelona play so far very poor tactic.

Messi 100 + goals? pffff

1:0, 0:0, 1:1, 0:1, 2:1 ... :/ Poor performance as you can see ..

What is wrong?

I am with west ham 1st time in superleague , with poor players...and when i started in half of season to play with your tactcs i have absolute scores 3-0 4-0 ....great ... :) Great work man thanks ..you saved me ..if i had it before i could go near final of uefa (through LC ) :)) gz

iam wondering if you tested it with 2 wingers , if it works any good..i havent yet..coz in lower teams who dont have rep and good players in vs big teams could have Wing problems propably..

mine works perfect

If this is anything like the original tactic brobs, then I cannae wait :)

You original in 4 seasons has brought me the following at Aberdeen:

League Cup in Season 1

Domestic Clean Sweep in Season 2. Quarter Finals of Euro

Domestic Clean Sweep in Season 3. First Knock-Out Phase of Champions League (Really unlucky to go out, last minute goal at Bayern)

Domestic Clean Sweep in Season 4. Semi-Finals of Champions League!!!!! (Yes, a Scottish team!)

Season 5 has started just as well, unbeaten in something mental like 50 league games now.

I win a lot of games 3,4,5-0, f*cking love this tactic!

If you are playing at a lower level, I highly recommend Ahmed Soukouna for the middle striker role, got him for free (I did start this game about 3 patches ago, so now sure if he's still available on a free or not)

Been the SPL top scorer every season so far, in 2 of the seasons played so far, the top 3 strikers have been from Aberdeen.

Soukouna has also had Europe's most prolific striker as well the Champ League golden boot winner last season.

Love the tactic :)

Yep should be this week! :) Not much more I can do now and i'm pretty much out of idea to improve it any further. (Think I'm wanting to much, I keep forget i'm playing as wigan)

It will be called the Brobinator so look out for it, coming soon :)

nooooo, is more expensive :)

of course its more expensive, you paid £0.00 for it.

I hope your computer gets flooded with viruses from downloading game torrents!

is it work for 12.03?

There is just no common sense in this question whatsoever...

Even if you haven't pirated the game, and you set your steam to offline so you don't get updated....the question still lacks common sense.

I get the joke but you might want to remove that link. It doesn't fit this forum, really.

well it will teach the game spoilers who download pirated copies of fm.The link was aimed at the 12.0.4 users(fraudsters).Serves them right i say.

With crewe.........first season finished 1st league 2............2 season....finished 1st league 1..............season 3.........finished 2nd in champs league..........season 4.....prem ..............i keep you posted.............this tactic works.

update finished 7th got via the league for euro cup or what ever the ****** euro version is called. media pred 20th.................after 10 games 1st in prem ....destroyed man city 6 -1 so far :)

Have you disappeared Brobs or just frantically working on the new tactic? Yours have been the best for ages on FM for me.

Getting late now, maybe it's not out today?

Hm, think u could be right, he also said to me and wescoulan that it would be out this week!

Absolutely love this tactic worked so well. in 5 seasons with fulham, its netted me the League Cup, FA Cup, Premier League, Comm Shield and ive got to the Quarters of the Champs. This is truly one of the best tactics ive seen out there.

Still no release of Brob's new tactic...hmmm...I'm hoping it's coming!

I'm getting no joy with anything at the moment - have tried a few different tactics and they're just getting my unstable results. Even this Brob one is not flowing like some of his other one's have. Seems like the last patch has made it hard to get success with plug and play tactics.

Please welcome to the scene.. The Brobinator. The tactic that knows no boundaries.

<script src='http://img822.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=englishpremierdivisionow.png&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript>englishpremierdivisionow.png</noscript>

What formation is it?

Im going to hazard a guess here and say 4-1-2-3.

Going by Brob's previous tactic releases. Still, I may be 100% wrong on that.

Sorry guys it will be release by 5pm uk time .. my internet is playing up a bit

and yes it's 4-3-3 but plays more like a 4-1-2-2-1

Sorry guys it will be release by 5pm uk time .. my internet is playing up a bit

and yes it's 4-3-3 but plays more like a 4-1-2-2-1

No worries take your time :)