Release Dates

Friday 1st June 2012

Friday 15th June 2012

Friday 29th June 2012

Friday 13th July 2012

Friday 27th July 2012

Friday 10th August 2012

Friday 24th August 2012

Friday 7th September 2012 (Final Summer Update)

Any idea when the 2nd update will be out? The download page is still showing the 1st update only. Thanks.

I've noticed something strange on my version but don't know if your aware of it - Dutch manager Bert Van Marwijk is called 'Jan Janssen' on the editor! I don't know how this has come about but anyone else noticed this? If so, his name needs to be edited correctly.

Has anyone also noticed if your go to the dutch national team on the game, their faces do not appear on the players profiles (if you have a facepack installed that is), but if you say go to Nigel De Jong at Man City his face photo does appear! I appreciate this is nothing to do with weegie update

the file is correct, just the date that's wrong.

Mark- I suggest you use sign up to the FMWeeGiE forum, that can't be discussed on here unfortunately

Preveza- choose, 'Load Database', 12.2, then go to Load Editor Data (or similar, it's on the File menu)

upon starting a new game, after putting in my personal details my name at the top of the screen is just my surname with a weird logo just before it. Does anybody know how to change this to just my regular full name? This has now been changed, for some reason my default first name had just been changed to the weird logo and i was able to change it back

I can only presume the file that comes from the newest download link is the hotfix and not just the same as Friday's file as the link takes you to a page that says the download is from the 2nd June

Yes, this is what confused me too.

All sorted. For anyone who doesn't see the change, please clean your Temporary Internet Files from your browser (tools, delete browsing history, check only Temporary Internet Files) and flush your DNS cache (press Windows key on your keyboard (next to CTRL) and 'R' to open Run, type 'cmd' and click 'OK'. Type the command 'ipconfig /flushdns' and press 'Enter') and try again please.

Just wondering- in your DB Lille have obviously moved into their new ground, but I am only getting 20,000 fans in maximum. Is this normal, or is there a way I can fix this oddity? Maybe I can delete all the new stadium stuff and just have as it was, moving in at the end of season?

Just wondering- in your DB Lille have obviously moved into their new ground, but I am only getting 20,000 fans in maximum. Is this normal, or is there a way I can fix this oddity? Maybe I can delete all the new stadium stuff and just have as it was, moving in at the end of season?

I.ve just fixed this not sure why there max attendance was set so low,

(edit) right i've just doubled checked this and there stadium capacity was't right but there average attendance is rob, they were only getting around 16-17,000 at home games last year

Marco van Duin from NEC to Sparta Rotterdam

Cayfano Latupeirissa from NEC to Top Oss

Alketas Panagoulias (Aris Saloniki president) died

Diego Contento signs new contract at FC Bayern, now ending 2016

Juan Antonio Anquela (ex AD Alcorcón manager) new manager at Granada

Lion Kaak from De Graafschap to AGOVV Apeldoorn

Emanuele Giaccherini from Cesena to Juventus (transfer fee in 2 parts: € 3 million last year, and € 4,5 million this summer)

Guus Hupperts renews contract at Roda JC, now ending 2014

Michael Timisela (former VVV-Venlo player) now available on a free transfer

Patrick van Aanholt (Chelsea) will not be loaned out to Vitesse again

Thierry Roland (French journalist) also known as Monsieur Football died (Roland covered 13 WC's and 9 EC's)

Michiel Hemmen to sc Cambuur (1 year contract)

Oebele Schokker to sc Cambuur

Oguzhan Türk from sc Cambuur to VVV-Venlo

Rydell Poepon from De Graafschap to ADO Den Haag

Mads Junker from Roda JC to KV Mechelen (free transfer)

Ok, so what should I do- just set the max attendance in the stadium section to 50,000? What about average attendance? Because if they've moved into a new stadium, i don't think they would have if only getting 17000 in, or do i just leave it?

Well i suppose thats just a guess at moment is't it as we dont really know what it will be maybe put it to 30,000 or something

Why would we have agreed to delete him?

What I meant to say is if I were to use both updates Mason Bennett would have have 2 copies in the game. Never mind I deleted him in one of the updates to keep one Mason.

Marco van Duin from NEC to Sparta Rotterdam

Cayfano Latupeirissa from NEC to Top Oss

Alketas Panagoulias (Aris Saloniki president) died

Diego Contento signs new contract at FC Bayern, now ending 2016

Juan Antonio Anquela (ex AD Alcorcón manager) new manager at Granada

Lion Kaak from De Graafschap to AGOVV Apeldoorn

Emanuele Giaccherini from Cesena to Juventus (transfer fee in 2 parts: € 3 million last year, and € 4,5 million this summer)

Guus Hupperts renews contract at Roda JC, now ending 2014

Michael Timisela (former VVV-Venlo player) now available on a free transfer

Patrick van Aanholt (Chelsea) will not be loaned out to Vitesse again

Thierry Roland (French journalist) also known as Monsieur Football died (Roland covered 13 WC's and 9 EC's)

Michiel Hemmen to sc Cambuur (1 year contract)

Oebele Schokker to sc Cambuur

Oguzhan Türk from sc Cambuur to VVV-Venlo

Rydell Poepon from De Graafschap to ADO Den Haag

Mads Junker from Roda JC to KV Mechelen (free transfer)

All done :)

How far are you with Dortmund-transfers?

Julian Koch - Loan MSV Duisburg

Shinji Kagawa - Manchester United

Lucas Barrios -Guangzhou Evergrande

Oliver Kirch - from Kaiserslautern

Terrence Boyd - SK Rapid Wien

Florian Kringe - Contract expired

Antonio Da Silva - Contract expired

Lasse Sobiech - Spvgg Greuter Fürth loan

Daniel Ginczek - St. Pauli loan

Marco Stiepermann - FC Energie Cottbus

Johannes Focher - SK Sturm Graz

How far are you with Dortmund-transfers?

Julian Koch - Loan MSV Duisburg

Shinji Kagawa - Manchester United

Lucas Barrios -Guangzhou Evergrande

Oliver Kirch - from Kaiserslautern

Terrence Boyd - SK Rapid Wien

Florian Kringe - Contract expired

Antonio Da Silva - Contract expired

Lasse Sobiech - Spvgg Greuter Fürth loan

Daniel Ginczek - St. Pauli loan

Marco Stiepermann - FC Energie Cottbus

Johannes Focher - SK Sturm Graz

Think we've done all these mate cheers

AC Milan

In

Kevin Constant 1 season loan from Chievo

Francesco Acerbi co-owned by Genoa and AC Milan

Out

Mathieu Flamini to Free Transfer

Injury

Sulley Muntari(anterior cruciate ligament) - out for 5 to 6 months

I have just started a game with the latest update and was concerned by an 'injury' that was in there.

While managing Leeds United I got an injury update saying that Becchio has suffered 'Acute Leukaemia' while in a collision with a team mate and would be out for a day.

I searched in the editor but could not find anything. I hope it can be removed for the next UD.

Hmm this should of been removed, were still not sure how it got into our update :confused:

I will keep looking through the editor and if I come across anything I will let you know.

One other thing, not important but some might not like it. Emile Heskey rejoins Villa in the game so I went into the editor set it as his most disliked club and he as Villa's most disliked player and he STILL joined them. LOL.

I will keep looking through the editor and if I come across anything I will let you know.

One other thing, not important but some might not like it. Emile Heskey rejoins Villa in the game so I went into the editor set it as his most disliked club and he as Villa's most disliked player and he STILL joined them. LOL.

Ok we'll take a look at heskey his history probably needs updating, cheers

I sorted the Heskey thing. His non-playing history hadn't been updated. I'll also get his Career Plans changed so he doesn't want to play for Villa. As for the leukemia thing, I've scoured the database and still can't find it. I'm not very happy that got put it, extremely tasteless.

I sorted the Heskey thing. His non-playing history hadn't been updated. I'll also get his Career Plans changed so he doesn't want to play for Villa. As for the leukemia thing, I've scoured the database and still can't find it. I'm not very happy that got put it, extremely tasteless.

Thanks MG. I too cannot find the reference to Leukaemia despite trying.

Not sure if you have had a reply Preveza but you need to load the editor choose load database which will load the 12.2.2 version then click on file to get the drop down menu again now the load data editor option is highlighted click this then select the weegie udat it will then load the weegie update and away you go mate, hope this helps.......

I assume someone must have contracted this and somebody put it in as a result but didn't configure it as an extremely rare viral infection but left it as a "collision" injury.

IE - I put bird flu in when it was "vogue" that one summer.

Really confused - downloaded the update and followed all instructions but for some reason it won't let me play in England as it says there are 21 EPL teams instead of 20. Looked in editor and Blackpool are in EPL??

Also Jelavic is a free transfer?

What's going on there? The only data I have included is the 12.2.0 update and the latest Weegie file enabled (downloaded right now)

Unfortunately it's done the same.

England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Scotland, Spain and Ukraine are all unloadable.

I have no other editor data files loaded and am running 12.2.0 update. Is there anything else that could be causing this?

Is there any way of me downloading an older version to check that?

Archived