FM WeeGiE - Summer Transfer Update Thread

Michael F

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i want to create luke mccormick back into the game i have his basic details name age weight etc but has anybody got a screenshot of him froma previous version of fm just so his stats reflect to how he was in the game then

Yes that will be updated but there's still the 3rd place playoff to be played yet

just a point to remember, Villarreal B side are also in the second tier of Spanish football. Not sure what would happen if they were put in the same league...

Rangers takeover

I know this is still not 100% confirmed but I was wondering how easy the new company would be to implement along with the 3 year European competition ban that is mentioned in the article

Im not 100% sure if we could add ban if it happens will have to have a look, takeovers are't that hard to include as long as we have proper info on it

Im not 100% sure if we could add ban if it happens will have to have a look, takeovers are't that hard to include as long as we have proper info on it

If they're relegated to division 3 then the european ban mostly becomes a moot point for the purposes of editing I suppose.

Not yet. But I would think it unlikely unless he got another job and made an official approach. This was down to contractual issues more than anything so I cannot see the other members of staff walking if they have a decent length of contract left.

As you are releasing this as well as Pro1 is releasing an update as well I was wondering will there be any problems if I use both yours and his files ?

All depends on what hes done on his update, sometime things are ok other times theres conflicts

Hi guys...been playing with your release from a couple of weeks ago and all good, but think I might get the new file tomorrow and start a new save again anyways. Just wondered if you'd managed to crack the 7 sub rule in the english league below the prem? I saw somebody else had said they'd been able to do it but not sure if they'd passed over the info to your team yet...not a biggy...just wondered...Also, what time do you think it might be uploaded...would like to set up a game before the England match if there's chance.

Great stuff lads...really is much appreciated by everyone.

Hi guys...been playing with your release from a couple of weeks ago and all good, but think I might get the new file tomorrow and start a new save again anyways. Just wondered if you'd managed to crack the 7 sub rule in the english league below the prem? I saw somebody else had said they'd been able to do it but not sure if they'd passed over the info to your team yet...not a biggy...just wondered...Also, what time do you think it might be uploaded...would like to set up a game before the England match if there's chance.

Great stuff lads...really is much appreciated by everyone.

We haven't got the 7th sub thing going yet because you have to recreate the leagues which is a huge pain in the ass. I'm aiming to have the file online for 6pm, however if I have to stay late at work there may be a delay.

Was hoping for an earlier release as Im from Australia and 6pm is like 2am here :( Any chance you can release earlier Metal or perhaps inbox me a BETA update. Dont care if its not 100% complete. Just itching to start a new game tonight :)

Hopefully that's ok.

Anth

Was hoping for an earlier release as Im from Australia and 6pm is like 2am here :( Any chance you can release earlier Metal or perhaps inbox me a BETA update. Dont care if its not 100% complete. Just itching to start a new game tonight :)

Hopefully that's ok.

Anth

Sorry, I'm at work until a minimum of 5:30pm here so it'll have to be 6pm if I'm out of the office on time.

I Can release it M.G If your going to be late, up to you let me know over at weegie

Yeah I'll let everyone know if there's any problems. Now to hope nothing goes down or nothing major breaks at work...

Archived