THE OTF Uefa.com McDonald`s EURO 2012 Fantasy Football Thread

Pablo DiscoBar

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Awful first 3 days. Getting beat in my work table by girls who don't know who any of the players are. Not happy.

21 points with Benzema and Larsson to play.

My team doesn't really need changing. Just need a bit of luck in the next round of matches.

Had Dzagoev in my team from the start, thinking of making him captain for the next round of matches.

Currently got Benzema as captain.

Also if i bring in Jelavic off the bench in place of RVP now, will i get those 6 points from Jelavic instead of RVPs two points?

Brought in Granqvist, Debuchy and Benzema for Affelay (2) Papadopoulos (1) and Kadlec (1), and have Yarmolenko yet to play. Also changed captaincy again from Srna (12 to 6) to Benzema. Will be an interesting night.

Čech 0

Evra 3 Piszczek 2 A. Berezutski 2

Iniesta 2 Özil 3 Sneijder 2 S. Larsson _

Benzema 4 Robben 2 Lewandowski 6

Had such high hopes for the first round of matches. 26 with Larsson to play. Bring on round two :mad:

Just realised I've got 7 players playing tomorrow :D So glad for the substitution thing though, just simply get rid of anyone who does rubbish.

Also, what is this "recovered ball" thing? Says clearances but I've seen Olsson make absolutely loads of clearances tonight and it says he only has 2 :confused:

And gone with Shirokov as captain. Choice between him, Dzagoev and Lewandowski.

Yeah I'm thinking about the wildcard. Had a quick look and i would need -15 points to do the transfers.

What happens after the group games and teams are knocked out? You still pay to transfer the players knocked out?

oh and 28 points :D

59 points, nice. Goals from Lescott, Mandzukic, Ibrahimovic and Lewandowski (captain), assists from Ribery and Konoplyanka.

Not really anyone who I obviously need to transfer out, Akinfeev is the only player who didn't start, and he'll hopefully be back for the next 2 games.

Archived