Back to Business and after football success!

iHeadHunta x

2013/2014 Season Review

THISTEDFC.png

Thisted Fodbold Club - Danish First Division

3rd

Danish First Division

Standings I Past Positions I Fixtures 1 I Fixtures 2 - A very good season but a shame we couldn't achieve promotion, however 3rd place is still a very good final position. Following on from last year again we had a few patchy spells during the year but overall we was very good throughout. We took the promotion race down to the to the final couple of weeks with Viborg, but Lyngby ran away winning the title comfortably. Peter Bechmann was the clubs and the leagues Top Goalscorer bagging 24 goals in 33 games during the campaign. Hopefully next season we can take that one step and achieve promotion to the Superliga, but I know we need to sign some better players in order to take this final step.

Danish Cup

Fixtures - We got the the 3rd Round of the cup but a very disappointing 1nil defeat to Blokhus meant we took another early exit from the competition.

Players

Squad I Transfers

Peter Bechmann - Peter has been superb all season, he can play in almost all positions on the football pitch and I played him mainly up front and it showed as he bagged 26 goals overall.

Tommy Markussen - Tommy has again been superb all year. Played in defence all season and scored some goals from corners and set pieces. Got a pretty lengthy injury mid-season but came back and performed well again.

Awards

Finances

Finances - Down 330k

THISTEDFC.png

DUCKETT LEAVES THISTED FODBOLD CLUB AFTER 3 YEARS

I have decided to resign from the club as I feel the club are now in the division that best suits the team and feel I cannot take this club any further. I have had a good 3 years at the club gaining promotion and then 2 solid seasons in the First Division and have gained good experience and reputation to get me a higher level job. I left the club in the current position:

DanishFirstDivisionOverview_Stages-2.png

Stats at Thisted!

Archived