Stefan Reinatz...unsung hero?

dcaine100

I'm looking at signing Stefan Reinatz as a long term replacement for Vermaelen on my Arsenal save they are only asking £7.5m, all the other DCs with similar attributes are all going for around £30m, has anyone had any experience with Reinatz? seems to be very little about him on this and other forums.

reinartz.jpg

Looks a solid centre half. Some good physical stats and his positioning and tackling are very good :thup:.

I would sign him!!!

One thing.....I can get this added to the Official Links, but try and give a little bit of info about him to make it more like a 'Player Guide'.

Looks a solid centre half. Some good physical stats and his positioning and tackling are very good :thup:.

I would sign him!!!

One thing.....I can get this added to the Official Links, but try and give a little bit of info about him to make it more like a 'Player Guide'.

What info would u need to add it to the official links, ive included his scout report below:

reinartzscoutreport.jpg

Signed him on last seasons with Wolves and he was naff! Might try and sign him on this one, see if he's improved any!

Also OP, just add any relevant info/pics to the OP, it'll make it look much neater for you, and for everyone else, saves going through post after post, it'll all be in one.

Thanks for your replies I signed him for £10m which is about £20m cheaper then similar defenders (Sakho, Alvaro Dominguez, Dede e.t.c) wanted Sakho but they want silly money! im going to play Reinartz next to Hummels for an all German pairing :thup:

Archived