super_lampard

super_lampard's Champions League Sign-Up

193 posts in this topic

Come Together scored a goal and made an appearance? Isn't that 15 points? ;) I want to be tied with 4th place hehe.

Otherwise, good job with the updates. :)))

[quote name='Terror']Come Together scored a goal and made an appearance? Isn't that 15 points? ;) I want to be tied with 4th place hehe.

Otherwise, good job with the updates. :)))[/quote]

Sorry made a bit a mistake with the International points Pablo Gonzalez should have no INT points and you should have 15. Pelinho should have 10, Aspen Bizarresden should have 5 and David Rosing-Schow should have 15, very sorry about this

aha, looks like im banking on my international appereances here ¬¬
although stuffing scum 3-0 is hardly a let down :)

[B][SIZE=4]Champions League Group Stage Matchday 2[/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][URL="http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/tuematches-1.jpg"]Tuesday Results[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][URL="http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/tuetables-1.jpg"]Tuesday Tables[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

So we start matchday 2 with a big win for Lazio against Sparta Prague. [B]Browser Two [/B]couldn't score however. [B]Gane [/B]had a poor game in Porto's defeat to Real Madrid and got a yellow card, [B]Alfonso de Silva Santos [/B]however scored twice for Madrid. Arsenal beat Steaua by a goal to nil but [B]Pelinho [/B]was taken off before the end without scoring and [B]Horse Lover[/B] the Steaua captain didn't score either. [B]Aleksandrs Cauna [/B]got the only goal of the game as Sevilla beat Shakhtar. [B]Pitesh Mistry [/B]was left out of the Shakhtar side so he picks up no points. [B]Sigurd Drakedreper[/B] was suspended for Celtic's 5-0 win over Red Star. [B]Jack Sheppard [/B]scored for Milan in his first appearance and got the MOM in Milan's win over Lyon. [B]Nelson San Martin [/B]couldn't help the defeat even though he had a solid performance. Chelsea beat Anderlecht with [B]Ricky Nakano [/B]scoring for Chelsea. PSV drew 1-1 with Werder Bremen although neither [B]Tomas Newton[/B] or [B]Come Together[/B] could score for their respective sides.

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][URL="http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/wedmatches-1.jpg"]Wednesday Results[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][URL="http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/wedtables-1.jpg"]Wednesday Tables[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]
[/COLOR][/FONT]
[B]The Stig [/B]scored the only goal of the game as Benfica beat Schalke. [B]Matthew Hunt [/B]had a poor game and couldn't help Schalke avoid this defeat. [B]Brendan Petersen[/B] also hit the only goal of the game as Barcelona were winners over Rangers. [B]Jose Blanco [/B]played well but couldn't help the scoreline. Besiktas drew with Roma with neither [B]Mark Lehnsherr [/B]or [B]Matt Frith [/B]scoring for their teams. Man Utd and Stuttgart drew 0-0 with [B]Jose Fatskinho [/B]picking up a yellow card. [B]JJ Fernie [/B]didn't have a great game for Stuttgart. Inter and Marseille drew 1-1 with [B]Arthur White [/B]playing well but could not score. [B]Haowan [/B]scored for Marseille but picked up a yellow card. Sporting CP got a great win over Valencia with [B]Mr Hairy Foot [/B]scoring for the home side but he also got sent off. [B]Aspen Bizarresden [/B]didn't score for Valencia but played well. CSKA Moscow got beaten by Ajax but [B]Loic Philippens [/B]had a solid game although did not score. Liverpool beat Olympiakos although it wasn't all good news as [B]Paul Conroy [/B]picked up an injury and will be out for three weeks. [B]The Man [/B]had a pretty good game but was still on the losing side.

[B][SIZE=3]UEFA Cup First Round Second Leg[/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][URL="http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/UEFA1-1.jpg"]Results[/URL][/FONT][/COLOR]

Dynamo Kiev booked their place in the Group stages with a 3-1 win over Toulouse. [B]David Rosing-Schow[/B] hit a goal for Kiev. Slavia Prague only drew but had a good enough result from the home leg to get them through. [B]Pablo Gonzalez [/B]played but didn't score. [B]Tomaldinho [/B]scored for Fenerbahce as they went through past Standard Liege. But we have our first team to go out of Europe. Rosenborg were beaten on away goals by Aris. [B]Taran Davies [/B]did score but will now have to rely on his international performances to get him points.

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][B][SIZE=3]Current table[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/currenttable-4.jpg[/IMG]

Finally some points!

KUTGW mate, hopefully Fener can have a good run in the UEFA before the CL failures drop down.

the only goal of the game! great!

Ah, Paul is out for 3 weeks. How many Champions League matches is he likely to miss?

Another game, another goal for Nakano:D

I hope Chelsea goes on a deep Champions League run, so I can get more points:D

KUTGW:thup:

[quote name='super_lampard']Dynamo Kiev booked their place in the Group stages with a 3-1 win over Toulouse. [B]David Rosing-Schow[/B] hit a goal for Kiev.[/QUOTE]

I told you that Toulouse were going out :D

6th in the table :thup:

Well only 2 games played and it already looks like CSKA are on the way out, I'm currently praying for a 3rd place finish and a UEFA Cup run.

yeah sporting CP with a win over valencia a goal for mr hairy foot but a sending off :( hopefully we can pinch second

Super Lamps I'm off until the 20th so won't be able to follow Fenerbache's further failings until then.

Ouch! Valencia beaten by Sporting...not looking good. Damn you Mr Hairy Foot :)

Really sorry guys about lack of updates but I have been working all day for the past week and haven't had any chance for any FM, this isn't dead though and I will try and get an update as soon as possible

Good sign up, disapointed not to qualify with slavia prague but 4th overall so i cant complain much. KUTGW

Right, as you may or may not know early tomorrow morning I will be going away for a week, which as you may or may not realise, means I will not be able to post in this thread until I am back.

This is not dead guys its just I got my AS level results a few weeks ago and they didnt turn out as I wanted so I am trying to sort out my options for next year before i can go on FM. Please bear with me as this sign-up will continue

[SIZE=3][B]UEFA Cup Group Stage Draw[/B][/SIZE]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue][U]Group A[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Beitar Jerusalem
Sampdoria
Heerenveen
Everton
Zenit St Petersberg

[U][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Group B[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U]
Fiorentina
[B]Slavia Prague[/B]
Aris
Bordeaux
Galatasary

[U][SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue]Group C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/U]
Vojvodina
Dnipro
Dinamo Bucharest
FC Kobenhavn
Real Zaragoza

[SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue][U]Group D[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Tottenham
Spartak Moscow
AEK
Belenenses
Athletico Madrid

[SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue][U]Group E[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE]
Maccabi Haifa
FC Twente
Bayer Levekusen
CSKA Sofia
[B]Dynamo Kiev[/B]

[SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue][U]Group F[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Braga
Zurich
Villarreal
Slovan Liberec
Lokomotiv Moscow

[SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue][U]Group G[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE]
CFR Cluj
Bolton Wanderers
Stade Rennais
Getafe
Panathanikos

[SIZE=3][COLOR=royalblue][U]Group H[/U][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[B]Fenerbahce[/B]
Palermo
Panionios
Partizan Belgrade
FC Haka

wb [B]super_lampard [/B]:thup:

Can't wait for this signup to resume :)

[B][SIZE=4]Champions League Group Stage Matchday 3[/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][url=http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/tuematches-2.jpg]Tuesday Results[/url] [/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][url=http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/tuetables-2.jpg]Tuesday Tables[/url] [/FONT][/COLOR]
[/FONT][/COLOR]

So we start matchday 3 with Porto getting a good result over Lazio although [B]Gane[/B] picked up a yellow card and [B]Browser Two [/B]had a poor game. Real Madrid got a disappointing draw with Sparta Prague although [B]Alfonso de Silva Santos [/B]scored. [B]Pelinho [/B]did not score in Arsenal's win over Shakhtar and [B]Pitesh Mistry [/B]got booked. Sevilla beat Steaua but neither [B]Aleksandrs Cauna [/B]or [B]Horse Lover [/B]could score. In Milan's draw with Celtic neither [B]Jack Sheppard [/B]or [B]Sigurd Drakedreper [/B]could score with the latter getting booked. Lyon beat Red Star but [B]Nelson San Martin [/B]couldn't score despite playing well. [B]Tomas Newton [/B]scored in PSV's defeat to Anderlecht. Werder Bremen beat Chelsea with neither [B]Come Together [/B]or [B]Ricky Nakano [/B]scoring.

[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=black][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][url=http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/wedmatches-2.jpg]Wednesday Results[/url] [/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][url=http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/wedtables-2.jpg]Wednesday Tables[/url] [/FONT][/COLOR]

[/COLOR][/FONT]
Barcelona beat Schalke but neither [B]Brendan Petersen [/B]or [B]Matthew Hunt[/B] could score. [B]Jose Blanco [/B]scored and got the MOM award but Rangers still lost to Benfica however [B]The Stig [/B]couldn't score. Man Utd only drew with Besiktas and [B]Jose Fatskinho[/B] got booked but [B]Mark Lehnsherr [/B]scored. Roma and Stuttgart drew but neither [B]Matt Frith [/B]or [B]JJ Fernie[/B] could score and [B]JJ Fernie [/B]got booked. Inter beat Sporting CP but [B]Arthur White [/B]injured and [B]Mr Hairy Foot[/B] not involved there were no points won. [B]Aspen Bizarresden [/B]was injured for Valencia's win over Marseille but [B]Haowan [/B]played but did not score. [B]The Man [/B]scored and got the MOM award as Olympiakos drew with Ajax. Neither [B]Paul Conroy [/B]or [B]Loic Phillippens [/B]scored in CSKA Moscow and Liverpool's draw.

[B][SIZE=3]UEFA Cup Group Stage Matchday 1[/SIZE][/B]

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][url=http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/UEFA1-2.jpg]Results[/url][/FONT][/COLOR]

[url=http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/UEFA2-1.jpg]Tables 1[/url]

[url=http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/UEFA3.jpg]Tables 2[/url]

[B]Pablo Gonzalez [/B]got booked as his Slavia Prague team lost to Fiorentina. [B]David Rosing-Schow[/B] scored as Dynamo Kiev defeated FC Twente. [B]Tomaldinho [/B]had a solid game but could not score as Fenerbahce drew with Palermo.

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][B][SIZE=3]Internationals[/SIZE][/B][/FONT][/COLOR]

[B]David Rosing-Schow[/B] scored for Denmark against Spain but did not play against Latvia. [B]Matt Frith [/B]played twice for Scotland and score once. [B]Jose Fatskinho [/B]scored twice as Belarus slammed Luxembourg 4-0. [B]Arthur White [/B]scored for England against Estonia but was injured for the second game. [B]Jack Sheppard [/B]played against both Estonia and Russia and scored once. [B]Haowan [/B]played for Spain against Denmark but did not score. [B]Mr Hairy Foot [/B]has now played 4 times for Colombia and scored twice. [B]Aspen Bizarresden [/B]played twice but did not score. [B]The Man [/B]played for Australia against Argentina but did not score. [B]Loic Philippens [/B]scored three goals in two matches for Belgium. [B]Pelinho[/B] and [B]Alfonso de Silva Santos[/B] both played for Andorra but neither scored. [B]Gane [/B]played twice for Mexico and scored once. [B]Browser Two[/B] played twice for Singapore but did not score. [B]Aleksandrs Cauna[/B] scored twice for Latvia in two matches. In two games [B]Horse Lover [/B]scored three goals for Colombia. [B]Pitesh Mistry [/B]played for India but did not score. [B]Nelson San Martin [/B]has scored 4 times in 5 matches for Chile. [B]Sigurd Drakedreper [/B]played for Norway but did not score. [B]Come Together [/B]played twice for Ivory Coast and scored once. [B]Ricky Nakano[/B] played for Canada but did not score, however [B]Tomas Newton [/B]did in his first appearance for them. [B]Taran Davies [/B]played twice for Wales scoring a goal.
[B][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/B]
[B][SIZE=3]Current table[/SIZE][/B]

[IMG]http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj281/super_lampard/Champo%20League/currenttable-5.jpg[/IMG]

Chelsea lost to Werder Bremen...and no goals for me :(

KUTGW though :thup:

Good to see this up and running again, shame I got got stuck with CSKA, doesn't look like we'll even make the Uefa Cup at this rate

Yay, you continued. Suprised to see werder bermen playing so well - a win against chelsea? nice.