[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I apologise for the severe lack of inactivity for this sign-up. I am working on an update now and i'm hoping people are still interested :) As many of you know, i'm also running another sign-up now aswell, so updates will be slower than they were before, but I will try to get at least 2 out per week. As long as we have plenty of activity, I will be happy to continue this sign-up :)

football-banner.jpg

Chairman Super League Season 3 Update (July 1st - October 1st)

Welcome to the new style update, providing less babling and what I consider as a better format. I once again apologise for the lack of an update over the past week or two and I will try to grind out at least two updates per week, providing people are still interested. One change you will notice is the way i've updated you on the league, providing 3 random teams, one from near the top, 1 from mid-table and 1 from down the bottom, updating on their recent progress or lack of.

Campionato Super League

League Table | Team Stats | Player Stats

Leeds United: An amazing start to the season and all credit goes to the manager and the chairman for their transfer business during the summer! Last season they came 15th and change was needed for sure and they have definately re-defined the word 'Change'!!!

Colo Colo: It seems times are changing for Colo Colo having picked up 11 points in just 6 games!!! In an entire season, they only managed 39 points last time round! Can anybody stop the surge of this Chairman-less team?

Newcastle United: Yet again Newcastle United are one of the disappointments of the league, providing zero excitement for their fans! Luckily for them, their fans still seem to turn up and support regardless of results, although their most recent match saw a decline of almost 2,000 fans.

Coppa Titano

1st Round Results | Team Stats | Player Stats

Team Of First Round: Rangers have definately been the best so far with a 6 - 1 aggregate victory over Malaga, but PSV can more than easily eclipse that in their remaining match against Napoli!

Matches Still To Be Played...

Fulham VS Al-Sadd: Fulham are currently '1 - 0' up after the first leg and go into the second leg with home advantage and the knowledge that Al-Sadd are depressingly out of form! They will have to be wary though, because this bad run of form has to end at some point!

Napoli Vs PSV: Napoli are more or less out at the first hurdle, although this is football and PSV fans can't celebrate untill the fat lady sings! PSV will have the advantage of playing at home however and will look to continue their domination of Sammarinese football! Best of luck to Napoli!

Trofeo Federale

Bologna Vs PSV (Final) | Match Stats | Player Ratings

Bologna - Coppa Titano Winners

PSV - Campionato Super League Winners

PSV were back again this year and the only thing on their mind was they needed to put things right! They went into last seasons match against Al-Sadd, fully expecting the win, but perhaps they didn't respect their opponents. This season however, they grinded out the sort of result that can crown you Champions, which in this case it did! You have to recognise Bologna for their brilliant performance against a team that is considered superior, but at the end of the day, people never remember the runner-up, but always remember the winners!

Champions League

Group G - PSV | Team Stats | Player Stats

PSV - Campionato Super League Winners

Last season we saw PSV bow out at the Group Stages, but this season, they will want to better that and reach the Knockout Rounds! However, they have been provided with what you could call the 'Group Of Death', facing Real Madrid and Inter Milan, with the other opponent in the form of Sparta Prague. They have kicked off their group stage come back with a brilliant '3 - 0' victory over Sparta Prague, but now the test comes with two games against Inter Milan and two games against Real Madrid, before the finally end their group stage matches with the second game against Sparta Prague. Despite the rivalry in San Marino, everybody will surely be supporting PSV.

Europa League

Group A - Al-Sadd | Group I - Napoli | Team Stats | Player Stats

Al-Sadd - Campionato Super League 2nd Placed

Napoli - Campionato Super League 3rd Placed

Bologna - Coppa Titano Winners

Unfortunately Bologna were unable to get over the last hurdle in the qualifying stages, crashing out 2 - 0 on aggregate to Racing Club! Al-Sadd are here again after a fairly easy qualification campaign, whilst Napoli breezed through, even beating Sunderland during the qualification stages! Unfortunately Al-Sadd have continued their on field problems and lost to Xanthi, whilst Napoli were only able to pick up a draw in their first match. Both teams will be expected to qualify for the next stage and even move beyond that.

Game Save Upload

Game File: I've gone through the errors and hopefully fixed them for you guys, now I just need you to double check and report back if you have any problems! Hope you enjoyed the update.

• 2 weeks later...
We have the save game, so someone else could run it for a while? I would volunteer but I'm not experienced with FMRTE, though I don't mind learning :)

That does sound like a good idea, you should get people to post if their interested in restarting this :).

I'll send out some PM's asking people to post if they are interested when I get home from work tonight :)

Work turned into a 13 hour day and my uncle is over from Sweden, I'll get round to it when I can :p

I've been on holiday for the past week,otherwise I would have posted sooner.

I would restart this,but there is no FMRTE for mac that is compatible with the latest version.:( Though when 2013 is released,I'm thinking of starting one.

Archived