Tactic Master

[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

1,288 posts in this topic

Nothing wrong with PSV that I can see, other thatn them being 4th n now like 8points behind first. Euro cup tie was crazy well done Al-Sadd. Just need to push on for the league! Cumon PSV

I thought malaga were starting to close in on the top, fallen back behind now. going to have to right this season off and come back stronger next.

well done to al-sadd, hopefully that can push on and put san marino on the map in europe.

Should have an update for you guys tonight hopefully :)

will this be the end of season update or is there still another after it?

Anji News

The Anji board have given up hope on Hiddink, and have decided the new man to take the team forward is Sidnei Lobo.

A relatively unknown name, but one that will hopefully bring stability to a club that needs to be challenging for the title.

hey guys is there any room to join the game now. Thanks.

hey guys is there any room to join the game now. Thanks.

There most likely will be once this season ends, but you wont be able to choose your team. Just keep checking in here over the next few days and you might get lucky. I think your the first person to register interest so you should be top of the list.

There most likely will be once this season ends, but you wont be able to choose your team. Just keep checking in here over the next few days and you might get lucky. I think your the first person to register interest so you should be top of the list.

haha sounds good. any word on when the season is likely to finish. im assuming i will be one of the teams already in the league but with inactive players.

Season 2 Update - April

Campionato Super League

League Table: Big news at the top of the league as PSV, Napoli and Olympiakos have finally overtaken Al-Sadd. PSV take top spot and are 4 points clear of the rest after a brilliant month! Napoli are 1 point ahead of both Olympiakos and Al-Sadd, whilst Olympiakos are ahead of Al-Sadd on goal difference. Al-Sadd have had an extremely rough month, picking up just 2 points out of a possible 15! With the final month approaching, up next, we can now see who the contenders are for a European spot, with FC Twente and Fulham in an able position to move into 3rd or 2nd, whilst Anji have an outside chance. Anyone below Anji will be looking towards next year as their chance, apart from Bologna and Gladbach obviously, who have their Coppa Titano Final to play out on the 29th of the coming month. It is extremely close yet again at the bottom of the league with Colo Colo in last place on 36 points, whilst River (21st), Aston Villa (20th) and Newcastle United (19th) are all on 37 points!

League Team Stats

In Form Team: Ajax have had a sensational month and it was definately not the easiest, facing both Al-Sadd and Malaga, beating them 3 - 0 and 3 - 2 respectively. Brilliant stuff which almost guarantees them a spot away from the bottom 4.

Goals For: Olympiakos are still the dominating team when it comes to attacking football and have so far hit a massive 74 goals this season!

Conceded: Napoli are on route to a European spot, whilst fighting with PSV for top spot. This is possibly down to their amazing defence, although this month hasn't been the best for them.

League Player Stats

Average Rating: Lionel Messi is probably guaranteed to be named the best player this season after his continued brilliance on the pitch, currently on an 8.01 average rating over the season!

Goals Scored: Edinson Cavani is back! 17 goals so far in the league and he has the chance to eclipse last season's 22 goals overall! Can he do it?

Assists Made: Marvin Martin has now made 17 assists this season and I wouldn't be suprised if there were no offers for him during the summer!

Europa League Action

Quarter Final 1st Leg: SLB 1 - 0 Al-Sadd

Al-Sadd were completely outplayed in this match and deserved to lose with only 7 shots and 2 on target. The scoreline probably flattered Al-Sadd and they will have a lot of work to do in the second leg, including not conceding an away goal.

Quarter Final 2nd Leg: Al-Sadd 2 - 1 SLB

Al-Sadd were much better in their home game, but the dreaded away goal dumps them out of the Europa League! A bad month now turns into a nightmare for Al-Sadd and their fans!

Game File

Game File Upload: Please make sure everything us up to date and their are no errors with your team, including wage problems.

Active List - There has been no changes since last month.

If you are not on this list yet, then you need to start worrying as we near the end of the season. If your not on this list at the end of the season and fail to post when given the chance, then you will be removed from the game. Here is the current active list...

Ntfbolton1972

NathWalker

Toonbalmy87

B101

TWFL

Animosama

AndyEs

Yakutz

Jpr

18Rabbit

Ri916

Spurs + Eastbourne 4eva

Glennuk

Kris0710

Babaginoosh

YAAAS PSV! Cumon just need to hold it for the next 4 games! Marcello Lippi you hero

Bad month for Fulham, hopefully we can bring it back in the last 4 games.

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Facilities Announcement

Al-Sadd have today confirmed that they have completed their development of the Al-Sadd Facilities, bringing to the club state of the art Training Facilities! It is believed that this has cost the club in the region of £30,000,000! The Al-Sadd chairman had this to say...

"My aim when taking control of this club was to make it a power house in European Football and I believe that the progress we have made since taking control almost 2 years ago is outstanding. The development of the Stadium and the Facilities within the club were a main priority and I'm very pleased to announce we have reached all of our targets."

With the club recently being dumped out of the Europa League after a Quarter Final away goal defeat to SLB, it is believed they will look to make major improvements to the squad during the summer transfer window!

Bad month for Fulham, hopefully we can bring it back in the last 4 games.

Tell me about it... At least your month only consisted of one loss and pick up 5 points, I got dumped out of Europe on away goals and picked up just 2 points!

Sucks that River is getting the tar beaten out of it by people who aren't even here. :p

Sucks that River is getting the tar beaten out of it by people who aren't even here. :p

That will change for season 3 :)

Look at Gladbach surging up the table! Raul rolling back the years.

Leeds are in freefall down the table :(

Daamn Damn Damn still in touching distance of a top 8 spot but really just have been good enough this year will be looking to add a few more players next year and get rid of the dead wood

Daamn Damn Damn still in touching distance of a top 8 spot but really just have been good enough this year will be looking to add a few more players next year and get rid of the dead wood

By the looks of things, you need an entirely new defence, but your attackers are 2nd to none.

By the looks of things, you need an entirely new defence, but your attackers are 2nd to none.

yeah i noticed :lol: thats what i have been trying to build but oh well will get some defenders in the next transfer window

not letting me download the save game

I've just tested and it works for me? Try again?

Same as the last updates, mid-table,nothing really happening. after such a promising 1st season this is not what i was expecting

I really need to be getting some more goals in, midtable finish isnt good enough. Looks like i'll be onto my 5th manager in 2 years ;P

Very tight at the bottom there. Need a big month from Newcastle. Should be a very interesting summer all round i expect.

I've just tested and it works for me? Try again?

Tried I'll try wen I get home frm work

I'm getting the end of season update going right now so the thread for new players could go up tonight!

Looks like Bolton will finish about same as they did last year.

End Of Season Update (April 1st - 6th June)

Campionato Super League

League Table

CHAMPIONS: PSV (Champions League 2nd Qualifying Round)

Runner Up: Al-Sadd (Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round)

3rd Placed: Napoli (Europa League 2nd Qualifying Round)

An amazing season yet again for PSV and their fans as they retain the Campionato Super League and will again enter into the Champions League! Al-Sadd will be gutted (yes I am) that they couldn't hold on to 1st place despite being there for a long period with games in hand and several points above their rivals, but they will be delighted with a 2nd place finish none the less. Napoli stepped off the gas a little bit towards the end, but considering where they were at the start of the season, this is a very good finish and they will enter into the Europa League next season! Leeds United's gamble on Lionel Messi paid off in terms of personal performances for the little wizard, but in team performances it was an absolute nightmare! They are now stuck with over £120,000,000 of debt and could struggle for some time now. Down at the bottom of the table, Colo Colo finally ended the questions and provided the answer as to who would come last! Newcastle United will be disappointed after a positive start under their new manager a few months ago, but were unable to keep up the pressure and folded this month to end in 21st place.

League Team Stats

In Form Team: Aston Villa made a late push in the final month to pick up some extra end of season prize money. They had winning results against Al-Sadd, Malaga and FC Twente recently!

Goals For: Universidad De Chile picked up 1st place, but Olympiakos were joint, both on 77 goals! Al-Sadd came close behind with 74 goals.

Conceded: FC Twente finished the season as the team known for their defensive prowess! They only conceded 45 goals this campaign and the nearest teams to them were Napoli (47) and PSV (49).

League Player Stats

Average Rating: Lionel Messi as anticipated picked up the Average Rating award with an amazing 8.06 average rating through the season! Amazing stuff by the Argentine master.

Goals Scored: Edinson Cavani has done it again! He will pick up his 2nd consecutive Golden Boot award this season with 19 goals in total! Kolbeinn Sigporsson and Luis Suarez were the nearest to Cavani with 17 goals apiece.

Assists Made: Marvin Martin is officially the best creative player in the league with a massive 18 assists this season! He has been amazing for the PSV side that retained the title and has started to pay off his £21.5mil transfer.

Coppa Titano Final

Last season the glory belonged to Al-Sadd as they beat Bologna in the final 2 -1! However Al-Sadd made an earlier than anticipated exit in the Quarter Finals to a very strong Anji side, but Gladbach managed to overcome the odds in the Semi's to dump out Anji, whilst last years finalist Bologna dumped out Universidad De Chile, setting up one of the most unlikely of finals between Gladbach and Bologna!

Coppa Titano Final: Bologna 3 - 1 Gladbach

Bologna were back for a second time and were much more determined, a determination that probably sprouts from their painfull defeat last season. That determination was turned into a world class performance and they more than easily beat Gladbach who will be hugely disappointed with their performance! A brace from Marco Di Vaio and a 3rd from Henry Gimenez, with a late bit of hope from Younes Belhanda.

Game File

Game Save File: It is not the time to look towards scouting your summer targets, but the summer transfer window will not open untill we have our new chairman in place.

:D Another Championship for PSV couldn't be happier, left it late again like last season though. Still a small bit to be done to the squad so looking forward to the transfer window.

TM are you going to post all our balances after prize money from league places again like the start of this season? Might also help possible new chairmen for deciding who they want to pick.

I'm annoyed that we threw the title away towards the end... Congratulations to PSV.

I will post the balances once the End Of Season Awards have been announced :)

Really Olympiakos, how does this team manage to get 2 draws and 3 losses in last 5 matches, and losing to Leeds and River (no offense guys). That really sucks losing form when it mattered most. Missed out on EC because of it finishing 5th.

Really Olympiakos, how does this team manage to get 2 draws and 3 losses in last 5 matches, and losing to Leeds and River (no offense guys). That really sucks losing form when it mattered most. Missed out on EC because of it finishing 5th.

It happened to Malaga last season and it happened to me this season, it's just football, it's unpredictable at times...

Ahh two points off of Europe. Wow that sucks... Oh well time to build for next season. Good to see such a solid defence though!

16th just isnt anywhere near good enough, be expecting a PM soon TM :D

It happened to Malaga last season and it happened to me this season, it's just football, it's unpredictable at times...

Yeah i know, just really heartbreaking when you have been in form all season, then the last month of play it goes to you know where.

There will be some changes this year, and one of those will be on the defense for sure, tired of surrendering so many goals.

I know we're not in the Transfer window yet but I figured that there would be a lot of interest so...

Leeds United Offer Lionel Messi to Clubs

PM me if you want to make an offer and I will sell him to the highest offer.

Terrible last month for Fulham. Conceding 10 goals in the last 4 games has lost us some prize money!

Took out a huge loan as well just before the prize money, season tickets + TV revenue comes in. :(

Also, TM when are you looking to open the window. I have names ready :p

Well finished 7th thts good enough for me but will be aiming for europe next season.

Definitely happy with third considering where we started the season. Probably won't do much this transfer window other than to improve facilities a bit and steady the financial ship.

So far the highest bid for Messi is 40m. Surely someone will pay more than this for the worlds best player?

So far the highest bid for Messi is 40m. Surely someone will pay more than this for the worlds best player?

I think it might be a case of cutting your losses short, add on the £16m you will save by not paying his wages next year too, I feel sorry for whoever signs him, they will pay him a total of £20m next season in wages!

I have my transfer requests ready and waiting in a notepad document, will be PM'ing TM as soon as he confirms the window so nobody steals my signings :p

Who the hell is Erwin Hoffer lmao 77 goals for The Us just need a defense to match it . Then you all will be in trouble ;)

Who the hell is Erwin Hoffer lmao 77 goals for The Us just need a defense to match it . Then you all will be in trouble ;)

17 not 77 :D :D

Also, the Universidad de Chilie reserve squad is huge!

17 not 77 :D :D

Also, the Universidad de Chilie reserve squad is huge!

i meant 77 goals in total for the team and yea it is pretty big but they arnt realy on a big wage so i am not worried

Damn, gutting final month. Losing the cup final and slipping into the bottom half. :(