[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

200px-Anzhi_Makhachkala.png

Anji - Exterminate

Would like to announce we are willing to hear offers for any players.

We have made more enquiries and are looking to bolster our squad which means we may have some deadwood that needs to be exterminated...or sold!

exterminated... you mean laying new foundations for your new Stadium :lol:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

130px-River_Plate_logo.png

Club Atlético River Plate Announce New Manager

After assuming control of River, Eighteen Rabbit today has announced that he is replacing current manager Matias Almeyda with experienced ex-Barcelona coach Frank Rijkaard. When asked for comment Rabbit said, "Rijkaard plays the kind of soccer that River needs to be playing." We're not really sure what he means by that but he screamed and ran away after answering the one question. I guess he's still a bit media shy.

Right guys, I'm going offline now, so I will get to any PM's and announcements tomorrow afternoon :) I have sorted out all announcements up to post 47.

TM, I apologise in advance for being the most awkward person here by a long long way! You'll see what I mean by my PM :lol:

Big news for Aston Villa as the side sign up Niko Krancjar from Tottenham Hotspur for a reported 4.9mil in an attempt to strengthen the midfield. In other news, Chelsea wonder kid Lucas Piazon has been brought in on loan for the season, with a quote from the chairman stating, 'He needs to watch some proper football, and I believe here at Aston Villa in San Marino he will get this, none of that Fernando Torres s**t'.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3unzgO7I1YnKM5cxBIDBF6W_Dk7s-1uAI6feAhnjXKg4j_NI7

Busy day on the transfer front

Newcastle United can today confirm the arrival of four new players with three leaving the club.

First through the door is 25 year old defender Rolando who has joined from Porto

Also coming on a permanent deal is 22 year old forward from Hoffenheim Sven Schipplock.

Two loan signings from the English Premier League complete the arrival list with Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski and Sunderland midfielder Craig Gardner joining until the end of the season

Hopefully these signings will appease the fans as two big names have once again been sold. After the previous chairman seemed to sell top player after top player (Carroll, Barton and Nolan to name just three) the news that Demba Ba and Fabricio Coloccini have joined HSV for a joint fee of £20m will strike similar fear into the hearts of the loyal followers.

The third and final player moving on is more low key. Youngster Adam Campbell has joined Leeds United for a fee of £2m.

New chairman Spike Cashley has promised that there is still time and money for Newcastle to add players to the squad before Wednesday nights deadline day.

PSV

PSV are happy to announce their first signing of the season as Marco-Andrew der Stegen the 19 year old goalkeeper from Gladbach. The club see this as a great signing for the future and good competition for Isaksson.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS3unzgO7I1YnKM5cxBIDBF6W_Dk7s-1uAI6feAhnjXKg4j_NI7

Busy day on the transfer front

Newcastle United can today confirm the arrival of four new players with three leaving the club.

First through the door is 25 year old defender Rolando who has joined from Porto

Also coming on a permanent deal is 22 year old forward from Hoffenheim Sven Schipplock.

Two loan signings from the English Premier League complete the arrival list with Arsenal goalkeeper Lukasz Fabianski and Sunderland midfielder Craig Gardner joining until the end of the season

Hopefully these signings will appease the fans as two big names have once again been sold. After the previous chairman seemed to sell top player after top player (Carroll, Barton and Nolan to name just three) the news that Demba Ba and Fabricio Coloccini have joined HSV for a joint fee of £20m will strike similar fear into the hearts of the loyal followers.

The third and final player moving on is more low key. Youngster Adam Campbell has joined Leeds United for a fee of £2m.

New chairman Spike Cashley has promised that there is still time and money for Newcastle to add players to the squad before Wednesday nights deadline day.

Seriously Sell Ba And Captain Colo and bring in a Mackem :mad: *Pitch Forks at the ready* Chants *Burn Him Burn Him*

Fulham Football Club

B914F862-30E9-DA07-AE34-4A41FA5C9197.png

Fulham are announcing that they have purged the U18's and reserves, leaving only 2 players, even had to let Frei go!

Budgets have been altered to reflect this...

£2,504,780m transfer

£751,675k p/w wages

It is also pleasing to say that Fulham will be looking to have completed all of their transfers tomorrow, though nothing can be confirmed yet...

Expect big things to come from Craven Castle, later rather than sooner though!

Oh and, if anyone wants to buy any of my players, we are open to offers. I am also up to outrageous swap deals if anybody is interested?

Whoever is Anzi, Eto'o is getting old now, why not trade him in for the younger, faster, deadlier and just better Andy Johnson? ;)

Málaga have announce that Steven Kemp has taken over as the new chairman of the club.

A statement has been released stating the club budgets for the season as follows; Transfer Budget-£45mil, Wage Budget-£900,000 per week.

Having already caused a slight stir by refusing to talk to the media, Kemp may be making few friends at his new club by transfer listing some of the first team squad.

Rubén (GK)

Hélder Rosário (D C)

Enzo Maresca (DM)

Francisco Portillo (AM LC)

It is understood that all offers will be considered and that any sensible offers for other players will also be taking into consideration.

Seriously Sell Ba And Captain Colo and bring in a Mackem :mad: *Pitch Forks at the ready* Chants *Burn Him Burn Him*

Hey come on, I would not be a proper Newcastle chairman if i didnt come in and smash the place up a bit!!

Hey come on, I would not be a proper Newcastle chairman if i didnt come in and smash the place up a bit!!

Well MA has been the only one that did any damage but to be honest he was right to do a lot of players were getting paid far too much to do f all. but you dont sell Captain Colo how dare you :lol:

Well MA has been the only one that did any damage but to be honest he was right to do a lot of players were getting paid far too much to do f all. but you dont sell Captain Colo how dare you :lol:

If he wasnt on £80k pw would have kept him. Rolando is younger and on a lot less. Need to look to future with a stadium that holds 30,000!

I must have one of the highest paid squads in the league!

If he wasnt on £80k pw would have kept him. Rolando is younger and on a lot less. Need to look to future with a stadium that holds 30,000!

I must have one of the highest paid squads in the league!

to start with certainly, Newcastle, Villa and Anji I think have the highest wage bills, I think Eto'o gets more than Universidad de Chile's whole starting XI put together :D

My wage bill is i think 74k :lol: n hes on 300k :eek:

Game says £160k p/w, but still a lot more hahahahaha.

This league is going to be interesting, just noticed Fulham are in the qualifying rounds of the Euro cup, I hope this doesn't mess us up in the league.

Found a problem in the game. The league is only rated half a star. Which means any league wins will probably not do much for the rep of the club, as the league is seen as a crap one.

I don't know if you can change this, or if it would take too long. But i think it could be a negative factor in the long run. I didnt check the cup, and am now off to bed but im not sure what the rep is for that.

Found a problem in the game. The league is only rated half a star. Which means any league wins will probably not do much for the rep of the club, as the league is seen as a crap one.

I don't know if you can change this, or if it would take too long. But i think it could be a negative factor in the long run. I didnt check the cup, and am now off to bed but im not sure what the rep is for that.

Quite a few teams are in european competition so succeeding in them should get the league rep up fairly quick... I would think

Napoli bolster squad and look to the future

Manager Walter Mazzari hosted his first press conference today, and had some surprises in store for the footballing world, announcing not one, not two, but five different signings for the team. The club have dipped their toes into the loan market, bringing in Brazilian winger Nene from PSG, as well as Turkish enforcer Mehmet Topal. As if that wasn't enough, the man with the best surname in the world, Siphiwe Tshabalala, also joins the club for a paltry £800k. Finally, fans of the club will be pleased to hear that the new owners are looking to the future as well, bringing in Kurt Zouma and Carlos Fierro for £3.6m and £700k respectively.

TM also confirmed my transfer for Carlos Fierro. Also you have his price wrong. He's valued at 700k so you should have paid 1.4 million or the 1.26 million compensation. I think we should ask TM to check whose PM was sent first and that person should get him

Quite a few teams are in european competition so succeeding in them should get the league rep up fairly quick... I would think

I think the league rep is slightly wrong, only 1 champions league slot for 1st and then 2 Euro Cup spots for 2cnd and the cup winner (I think, I can't get on at the moment so don't quote me on it!)

Though with the quality of our teams I think we will rise through the seedings quickly.

Maybe it is also good to have few European slots to start with, it means that the same 4 teams can't just keep getting into Europe.

Napoli bolster squad and look to the future

TM also confirmed my transfer for Carlos Fierro. Also you have his price wrong. He's valued at 700k so you should have paid 1.4 million or the 1.26 million compensation. I think we should ask TM to check whose PM was sent first and that person should get him

ri916 you confused the hell out of me here! I thought you were both Napoli and Leeds :lol:

Carlos Fierro for £700k .

Sorry, that's a typo on my part - meant 1.4m but I'll happily pay the compensation instead... if I sent the PM first of course :)

Ok guys, I'm going to sort out all the current PM's and on thread Transfers and Budgets etc... Might take a while though so bare with me :)

Still sorting through. I have two offers i want to try and announce ASAP (The youth players i mentioned)

All PM's should have been answered now and i've sorted out a way of organising the PM's so that I can delete them once they are answered :) This should basically mean things will move faster and smoother.

I would also like to apologise in advance for anymore mistakes I make with confirming players who others have already had confirmed. I will try my best not to do this, but I can't remember everything i've done :D

Important

Also some good news (JPR might like) and some information regarding rule changes in the future...

I may well be uploading the game save during each transfer window period to allow you to scout for potential signings. However, I may look at rule changes if I do this.

Rule changes Pending: I will be looking to restructure the rules to make them more clear to read, whilst as of the January Transfer window, you may see rule changes, most notably Loan Transfer.

200px-Anzhi_Makhachkala.png

Anji - Youth of Tomorrow...Today

Anji have sent out the following announcement!

We have just almost depelted our bank balance by snapping up the best young talent in the world.

Julian Draxler and Mateo Kovacic have signed for the Future Champions for a combined fee of 15million pounds.

We firmly believe this will help us dominate this league.

The remaining 1.9m will be given to Hiddink for the remainder of the season. That is of course if we the board don't decide to spend it before then.

130px-River_Plate_logo.png

Club Atlético River Plate Bolster Their Squad

Seeing an area of his club to be improved River manager Frank Rijkaard announced today that they will be signing two new players. First of all, from Independiente, Osmar Ferreyra will be returning to River for a fee of 425,000 with a wage of £3,850/wk. When asked for comment Rijkaard said, "We're glad to be able to welcome Osmar back home. He'll really bolster the midfield and has some fantastic set piece skills that will help us turn around River."

Additionally River have picked up Talal El Karkouri on a free transfer to help bolster their defensive line. Rijkaard had this to say, "We need the experience on the back line and Talal was pleased to be able to lend us his skills. He's not a spry as he used to be but he still has great technical skill and will help us out immensely. I was surprised that he was available, it was too good to pass up."

FC Twente unveal New Signing

The club announced today at the new SM stadium the signing of Brazilian sensation Willian for a fee of £9million. He will be on a wage of £21.2k p/w and is set to feature heavily throughout the season.

They would also like to post up a Transfer List: Wesley Verhoek

Nacer Chadli

Denny Landzaat

And they will listen to good offers for players like: Luuk De Jong, Wout Brama and Leroy Fer.

This is all part of the fun :) The challenge isn't just to compete against each other, but also to show the world that San Marino football is on the rise! It may hinder you at first, but once we've got the league higher up it wont be a problem.

This is all part of the fun :) The challenge isn't just to compete against each other, but also to show the world that San Marino football is on the rise! It may hinder you at first, but once we've got the league higher up it wont be a problem.

Sounds like a plan batman!

FC Twente unveal New Signing

The club announced today at the new SM stadium the signing of Brazilian sensation Willian for a fee of £9million. He will be on a wage of £21.2k p/w and is set to feature heavily throughout the season.

They would also like to post up a Transfer List: Wesley Verhoek

Nacer Chadli

Denny Landzaat

And they will listen to good offers for players like: Luuk De Jong, Wout Brama and Leroy Fer.

It has to be said that this has to be one of the best signings that has been made, in terms of value. £9mil and only 21.2k wages is brilliant for a player of his quality!

images.jpg

Whyte's Reign Of Terror At An End

Today Rangers Football Club have announced that a bid has been accepted from Russian oligarch Radoslav Iranov (picture below). Mr Iranov is said to be 'oil rich' but is yet to make a statement confirming the takeover from his side. The club have said that the Oligarch is rather media shy, possibly down to a shady past, and we (the public) should not expect to hear much from him. However, they did make it clear that the new chairman would be extremely involved in the selling/signing of players. There will be a statement in the near future detailing both the wage and transfer budget given by the new owners.

aleqm5jwnpi7df-imizarwtkrdmzgzbntw.jpg

Above: Radoslav Iramov leaving Ibrox earlier today

Another statement was also released by the club today expressing the joy of having moved into the newly founded 'Super League'. The manager Ally Mcoist has been quoted as saying that it was a 'huge relief' and that the SPL was 'holding the club back'. The players were also very positive about the mood and are increasingly excited about facing a much more challenging league. The club has also recognised that Celtic have also joined the league and are suprisingly pleased stating that as they rise back into the fame of former glory Celtic would have front row seats! Fighting talk.

Eoin McGregor

Ground Sports News

Rangers Announce Budgets

Following the recent takeover of Mr Iramov the club has stated that there will be a transfer budget of 7 million along with a wage budget of 300k. Surely new new signings are just around the corner

More to follow..

Eoin McGregor

Ground Sports News

Olympiakos4.svg

Chariman Evangelos Marinakis of Olympiakos FC has shocked the world by announcing he will be stepping down as president and selling his controlling share to a relatively unknown billionaire shipping tycoon by the name of Babaginoosh. When asked why Mr. Marinakis decided to step down and leave a successful and profitable team such as Olympiakos by the Greek media he responded with "I've got places to go, things to see, and people to do". Rumors in the tabloids is he is relinquishing his assets to hide his wealth in preparation of a potential messy divorce with Mrs. Marinakis. Other rumors were that Mrs. Marinakis asked for the divorce after catching him in bed with a mutual family friend, Nikos Papastefanos :eek:

Babaginoosh has made no comments about his surprise purchase of Olympiakos but has released a public statement to his fans and to his new team:

"The continued greatness of the club will depend on the continued development of its youth intakes and the staff that will support them. I promise you that this team will always have my full support, regarding time, energy, and finances. We must stay the course and continue to succeed in the present and build for the future".

Transfer budget = 2 mil pounds

Wages = 500k pounds

Transfers

Wasting no time to bolster an already impressive squad, Babaginoosh has purchased two young talents to help the left side of the pitch:

Christian Bruls - AA Gents - AM(LCR)/M(LCR) - 687k pounds

Vladimir Koman - AS Monaco - AM(LCR)/M(LCR) - 575k pounds

Babaginoosh says he is currently unhappy with the quality of the goalkeeping on the team and will be looking to add one before the transfer window closes

Archived