Tactic Master

[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

1,288 posts in this topic

TM, the youth player Salvador I signed from Real Madrid is on £135k a week. He was on £60 a week before, glad I've noticed that one!

I'll sort that for you and compensate the money back :)

Did you loan him again? If not then I suppose the chairman of River loaned him, or he was sold before I moved the loan players back.
nope it just says transfer from me for free

I'll sort that for you and compensate the money back :)

cheers TM :) read my edit in on post 800 please, didn't realise it was a new page of the thread :D

TM, the youth player Salvador I signed from Real Madrid is on £135k a week. He was on £60 a week before, glad I've noticed that one!

Also, for Leeds, Demba Ba is apparently unavailable, 2 teams in one year or something.

Just in case Ri doesn't notice ;)

Thanks mate :). So Demba Ba hasnt been playing for the first 8 games :mad:. Thats very annoying but obviously not TM's fault.

edit: It's not letting me download the save :(. Keeps coming up with 'Malicious URL blocked' on my antivirus.

Thanks mate :). So Demba Ba hasnt been playing for the first 8 games :mad:. Thats very annoying but obviously not TM's fault.

edit: It's not letting me download the save :(. Keeps coming up with 'Malicious URL blocked' on my antivirus.

I've used Mediafire express so I'm not sure why.

I've used Mediafire express so I'm not sure why.

It's working now mate:)

Glad it's working Ri916, good job I checked anyway haha.

Not got high hopes for Fulham, hopefully make good progress in the cup though!

Need to make some money this season Olaf Thon has gone mad with transfers and I am now £16 million in the red.

Need to make some money this season Olaf Thon has gone mad with transfers and I am now £16 million in the red.

Dont feel too bad, im starting the season off with a 50m debt :)

Well the season not been great at Newcastle but very happy with the manager failing to spend the £30m that was left over in the budget. Off the field we are in a great position its just on it thats a problem.

Fabian Kosinski has dissapeared from my team and he was signed this season so can he come back, has potential, im Anji by the way

Also any chance i can change the decision my chairman made to sack hiddink?

River is in the market for new fullbacks if anyone has any they are looking to unload.

River is in the market for new fullbacks if anyone has any they are looking to unload.

Im listening to offers for Torosidis

Just checked the save think the only thing wrong with mine is that Erik Pieters was 1 of my 8 players I made untransferable and he's been sold other than that think im all good

cheers TM :) read my edit in on post 800 please, didn't realise it was a new page of the thread :D

I've compensated you with £1mil and changed his wage to £90 a week.

I've also fixed Demba Ba so he can play for Leeds United.

I think i've fixed all the issues now, so I'm going to get on with the next update :)

I think i've fixed all the issues now, so I'm going to get on with the next update :)

Looking forward to it :]

What happens when teams sack their manager? I'd quite like Pep back and surely it should be my decision? Otherwise good

I've compensated you with £1mil and changed his wage to £90 a week.

I've also fixed Demba Ba so he can play for Leeds United.

Cheers TM, awaiting the next update with baited breath, got some tough games coming up, league and cup, could be important for our season.

What happens when teams sack their manager? I'd quite like Pep back and surely it should be my decision? Otherwise good

I've put Pep back in charge.

Season 2 Update: October 1st - December 1st

Campionato Super League

League Table - Al-Sadd have been in amazing form these past two months thanks to a sturdy defence and decent attacking play. However, they will be a bit short up front after leading team goalscorer Seydou Doumbia picked up a major injury. Bologna are still suprising everyone in the league with a 2nd place spot above last years runner up Anji. Malaga have really gone down hill this season, continueing their form of the last month of last season, can they improve? At the bottom we have Aston Villa and Newcastle on 14 points and then River and Ajax in 21st and 22nd on 13 points, so it's very close at the bottom at the moment!

League Team Stats

In Form: Al-Sadd are the in form team so far with 7 games won in a row! This is mainly down to their brilliant defensive work, but if they are to dominate the league they need to start scoring more goals, although their leading goalscorer has just picked up an injury.

Goals For: Olympiakos have been amazing in front of goal with a massive 34 goals so far this season! Brilliant stuff and doing very well in the league as well.

Conceded: Al-Sadd are the defensive rock so far this season only conceding 9 goals in the league! This has been mainly down to their goalkeepers performances, but also their defensive work on top of that.

League Player Stats

Average Rating: There are no guesses here as Lionel Messi is way out in front with an amazing 8.11 average rating! Despite his recent efforts, Seydou Doumbia is in 2nd on just 7.88 average rating, although that is still considered amazing. Third place belongs to Bologna's Lee Wallace and his form is sure to raise the alarm for other clubs.

Goals: There has been no outstanding performer in this department, with Marco Streller, Roberto Soldado, Javier Saviola and Edinson Cavani all on 8 goals, with others following very closely behind.

Assists: Brilliant performances all season from Thiago and proven him to be the most creative force in the league! Close behind is Marvin Martin and then Ze Roberto!

Manager Of The Week

Goalkeeper Of The Week

Defender Of The Week

Midfielder Of The Week

Striker Of The Week

Golden Boy

Coppa Titano

Coppa Titano Results

PSV 6 - 1 HSV: PSV powered their way into the Quarter Final with a massive 6 - 1 aggregate victory. The chairman of HSV will definatly not be happy with this below par performance.

Bologna 4 - 2 River: Bologna's form continues into the cup with a respectable 4 - 2 aggregate victory and they will be looking forward to the quarter final! They surely be confident of overcoming their defeat in the final last season and will look to win the cup.

Bolton 0 - 2 Fulham: Fulham have been transformed this season and haven't held back here with a comfortable 2 - 0 aggregate victory.

Olympiakos 3 - 5 Al-Sadd: This was a very tough draw for both teams, with both in form in the league, but Al-Sadd managed to put the game to bed in the second leg. Al-Sadd will be looking to go for glory again this season.

FC Twente 4 - 5 Universidad De Chile: This was the pairing of the round with an amazing second leg come back from UDC! They managed to end the tie 5 - 4 on aggregate and FC Twente will be kicking themselves!

Ajax 3 - 5 Aston Villa: Ajax haven't been the strongest team in San Marino since the reform last season and this continues in the cup! Aston Villa go through 5 - 3 on aggregate.

Napoli 2 - 4 Anji: Anji's dominance proved too much for Napoli here and they will be wondering what they must do to make an impact in San Marino.

Gladbach 5 - 2: A poor second leg from Basel ended their hopes of a come back as Gladbach dominated 5 - 2 on aggregate.

Champions League

Group G - PSV: PSV have it all today with a final game against Werder Bremen and they will have to hope that Porto fail against Feyenoord. If they some how manage this feat, they will pick up some very nice prize money!

Europa League

Group H - Al-Sadd: Al-Sadd have 2 more games to make an impact, or they will be out of the competition in the group stages! 3 losses and 1 win so far for the Sammarinese side in a difficult group. Their latest victory over Fiorentina will give them confidence.

Save Game File Info

Save Game - As always, make sure i've corrected all errors and make sure there are no more errors :) This save is also important as the transfer window will be opening shortly, one month earlier than normal.

So transfer window will be in december? Need to get Anji firing on all cylinders if i am to catch al Sadd!

So transfer window will be in december? Need to get Anji firing on all cylinders if i am to catch al Sadd!

The transfers will all go through on the 1st January, but the window will open this month to allow me to do that :)

I sold Dempsey with Hangeland for £16m in a double transfer. He's played really well for us as well :/

I feel bad about it now :(

I sold Dempsey with Hangeland for £16m in a double transfer. He's played really well for us as well :/

I feel bad about it now :(

Clint Dempsey??? I don't know why the Hangeland transfer didn't go through because I definately did it... Then again people had plenty of time to check for errors and the other person didn't point that out so I wouldn't feel guilty if I was you.

Clint Dempsey??? I don't know why the Hangeland transfer didn't go through because I definately did it... Then again people had plenty of time to check for errors and the other person didn't point that out so I wouldn't feel guilty if I was you.

Hangeland did go to HSV though, it's just Dempsey didn't.

I haven't had the money for it though so he will have to bid for him again in January haha.

Also TM, when will you be planning to open the transfer window? In real life that is.

Everything looks good to me other than the future transfer on Strootman 1 of my 8 untransferable

Everything looks good to me other than the future transfer on Strootman 1 of my 8 untransferable

If he transfers away you can get him back :) Don't worry about that, just keep an eye on it.

Hangeland did go to HSV though, it's just Dempsey didn't.

I haven't had the money for it though so he will have to bid for him again in January haha.

My apologies, I was looking at my youth challenge save haha! I'll set up the Dempsey transfer for this month :)

Gladbach soaring up the table. That's what I like to see.

Need to make 2 moves, probably only achieve one this window. Outside of a couple of things, Olympiakos looks great.

Any idea when/if the window will open today real time?

My apologies, I was looking at my youth challenge save haha! I'll set up the Dempsey transfer for this month :)

Sorry about not checking the save TM havent been able to get on FM for a while because my laptop had to go for repairs and so ive only been checking on my phone. Sorry again :D

Anyone want to do an exchange loan untill end of season for messi :D. I'd be looking for 3 top class players in return if anyone wants to loan him :)

Transfer Window Is Now Open (Closes 25/05/2012 At 18:00pm GMT+0)

Transfer Limits...

• 1 Foreign Transfer
  • 1 Youth Transfer
  • 1 Loan Transfer
  • 1 Free Transfer
  • Unlimited Domestic Transfers
  • Unlimited Domestic Loans

The window is open for the December update due to the new way that I do the transfers. This will allow me to ensure that everyone gets their players on 1st January 2013.

TM, can we get a January 1 save so we can see our teams?

As I stated its the December Save.

Understood, sorry for that

No problem, it's just with my new transfer system that I use, we need to do this in December now, but the transfers wont come untill January 1st :)

Not that i'm moaning or anything mate but Adebayor is only on 3.5k per week at my club (HSV) I just feel like im cheating if i dont point that out :D

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Splash The Cash!

Al-Sadd have just splashed the cash to bring Argentine "Javier Pastore" to the club, costing £25,000,000. The chairman believes that this will connect the midfield with the attacking players and help the flow of goals!

JavierPastore.png

Not that i'm moaning or anything mate but Adebayor is only on 3.5k per week at my club (HSV) I just feel like im cheating if i dont point that out :D

Thanks for pointing that out, will sort it asap :)

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Bring Back Fan Favourite

Al-Sadd have moved swiftly to loan last seasons sensation John Obi Mikel! With Javier Pastore already joining this transfer window, the midfield is starting to look menacing!

JohnObiMikel.png

Do I get compensation for Demba Ba missing 8 games at the start TM? Because he's scored 4 goals since he's been back.

Still keeping it tightish at the back and scoring a few more happy with 6th so far.

Olympiakos4.svg

Olympiakos board has hired a United States metrics company to analyze why the team is surrendering so many goals. In their findings, they realized that the current goalkeeper is not up to par with the rest of the league and is in need of an upgrade.

That being said, Olympiakos would like to announce a new addition to the club:

GK Samir Handanovic - 34k wages and 10.25m in transfer - (Canceled transaction, blocked by Board of Directors)

6a00d8341bf8f353ef013484e014ae970c-800wi

In addition, grabbing french midfielder Benoit Cheyrou on loan for a wage of 66k for the rest of the year.

benoit-cheyrou-fabuzz.jpg

The chairman says he will do everything in his power to solve the problem and bring the team to the top.

Notable Olympiakos players on the block:

Transfer Out:

Torosidis - DR - Sold for 6m to Universidad De Chile

Mirallas - AMR - Sold for 7m to HSV

Jose Holebas - DL - Sold for 550k to HSV

Fuster - AMC

Diogo - ST

Transfer In:

Hugo Lloris - GK - 43m and 59k wages

Benoit Cheyrou - MC - Loan and 66k wages

Alfons Ventaja - AML - 2.75m compensation (youngster)

Budget will be set to 2m and wages at 820k

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In an attempt to strengthen the squad this january window, the board of directors have veto'd the transfer of GK Handanovic and decided to go another direction. More news coming on who the player will be coming up.

Do I get compensation for Demba Ba missing 8 games at the start TM? Because he's scored 4 goals since he's been back.

He only missed around 3 to be honest. Most people were without their transfers untill late on due to problems with the transfer system. Yours just lasted slightly longer. That is why i'm doing the transfer window in December to make sure everyone gets their players at same time and on time.