[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

Olympiakos4.svg

Manager Babaginoosh gives his mid season statement regarding Olympiakos saying he is "satisfied with the current position of the team and understands that Jogi has does a good job and will be looking forward to see what moves the manager makes for the remainder of the year to solidify the club for the short term and long term."

Babaginoosh also announces the club has snatched up Italian winger Pasquale Foggia for the remainder of the year on loan.

The chairman is looking to make one or two smaller moves to bolster the teams depth and says he will allow the manager to spend the rest of the budget as he sees fit.

Chairman resets transfer budget to 10m and the remainder in wages.

Edit: i have to admit, this is sooo much fun

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fulham - buying/selling

I will consider offers on any of my players, though for my key players, you will be expected to offer above the given value.

We are looking for midfielders, a central midfielder is desperately needed, I will consider swap deals. I am also on the prowl for any strikers...

Fulham sign Dedé

Thats right, Fulham are again looking to the future with this signing, the 23 year old Brazilian centre back Dedé from Vasco.

value £4.9m x 2.5 = £12.25m

wage is £9,250 p/w x 2 = £18,500 a week.

A hefty price tag but cheap as chips wages, the only thing holding me back from moving for my first choice target!

His stats already look good and hopefully he develops too:

screenhunter01may012148.jpg

edit: really loving transfer windows!!

sorry if I reply slowly to any messages by the way, I am drugged up on painkillers and keep falling asleep, it's a wonder I managed to upload and embed an image in my post!

200px-Anzhi_Makhachkala.png

Anji - Transfers

Anji would like to announce the signing of Jeremey Menez on loan, who found himself a backup player this season. As well as youngster Isco from fellow super leaguers Malaga.

The announcement comes as a shock to some of the current squad who may be fearing for their place as Chairman Glenn Crane has suggested that any offers for players will be thought about and possibly accepted.

He mentioned his email box is empty and ready.

Olympiakos4.svg

More stunning news from the Olympiakos camp:

In his promise to maintain relevancy and stay competitive in San Marino and the world, Chairman Babaginoosh has decided to invest heavily into the club by throwing in a whopping 20.5m in all facilities of the club. The move is to keep a promise not only to stay competitive in the short term, but to exceed expectation and maintain a winning culture in the long term.

Upgrades on facilities:

4m in Youth Facilities (+2)

4m in Corporate Facilities (+4)

4.5m in Youth Coaching (+3)

5m in Training Facilities (+2)

3m in Youth Recruitment (+1)

These moves will not only help us attract top quality footballers around the world, but will also help the club develop their own and maintain a culture that produces quality players for all clubs to envy.

Important Notice

For the remainder of this season and next season, prices for facilities will be frozen in place. However, once we reach the third season I will re-evaluate the finances of clubs and probably change the way facilities are upgraded. This is basically just a notice to inform you that now is probably the best time for upgrades, so don't miss out! They could become more expensive in future.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU7g_MG94MDunA6_CfdJt32bIwBSjXnRreXujcIdYAdj6V0g7NcA

Loan Star Announced

Newcastle United can today comfirm a deal has been agreed to loan Manchester United midfielder Tom Cleverley until the end of the season. He joins with NUFC paying the £20k per week wages and according to new boss OGS that is the end of the signings for this season.

The club has had 4 bids rejected for three players and will now wait until July.

Fulham news

B914F862-30E9-DA07-AE34-4A41FA5C9197.png

Fulham have announced that they are expanding their 20,000 seater stadium to 30,000 at a cost of £20 million.

Transfers

we are pleased to announce the arrival of Luiz Adriano from Shakhtar on loan, he was not our first choice after we missed out on Jack Wilshere & Jeremy Menez to other clubs.

Moussa Dembélé has been sold to HSV for a fee of £6m.

We are still looking for a good central midfielder.

PSV

PSV chairman Andy Stewart would like to announce the signing of centre back Nicolas Otamendi to the club for £13M.

Otamendi should provide another force in defence aswell as adding another cb to add to the rotation when yellow cards are accumulated

130px-River_Plate_logo.png

Club Atlético River Plate Announce Two New Players

After a horrible, HORRIBLE start to this season, Chairman and borderline alcoholic Eighteen Rabbit braved the podium today to announce that he had arranged two new transfers in the hopes of plugging up the leaking sieve that was the River back line. As of today the young superstar keeper Ron-Robert Zieler will be joining River from Hannover. Rabbit was quoted as saying, "Man, that kid can DRINK."

Additionaly, left defender Cristian Llama will be coming to River on loan from Catania for the rest of the season. It was not clear if Rabbit was aware that Cristian was not an actual llama or not as he began giggling uncontrollably when asked about it.

Shortly after making this brief announcement Rabbit belched loudly and then said he had to go "have a lie down" and staggered off stage.

Hopefully for River these two new signings can help turn around this season of horrors.

The Málaga chairman has announce the new transfer budget for the rest of the season, being £35mil. So it looks like they are splashing the cash to secure top spot, and in doing so could put the club in financial danger.

A big chunk of this budget has already been used through two new additions to the team.

Firstly, youth player Nathaniel Chalobah has been signed from Chelsea in a fee of around £5.4mil. But the big news is the signing of striker Neymar from Santos for something in the region of £23mil. The chairman has really shown his intent with this purchase.

As well as them, youngster Muamer Tankovic ahs joined Málaga on a free transfer.

On top of this spending spree, the club can announce they are making improvements to thier facilities. Both their training and youth facilities will be improved by 2 levels, costing the club another £9mil.

On the opposite side of things, goalkeeper Carlos Kameni has been sold to Gladback for £3mil, slightly boosting the clubs finances.

The following players are now available for transfer;

The whole u18 team, apart from Coulibaly and Valenica.

The whole reserve team, apart from Joaquin.

Hélder Rosário

Enzo Maresca

Sebastián Fernández

Add in the fact that his wages are only around £35k p/w and it looks even better...

Yeah, i wanted to get all the upgrades out of the way and get a feel on how much revenue would be generated with the club before i made a big commitment like that. Im eyeing a couple of other players, but he was at the top of my list.

Anji - Transfers and for sale list

Anji would like to announce the capture of Yohan Cabaye for £12 Million from Newcastle.

This has been funded with the sale of Jucilei for £14million to Fulham.

Also the following players are available

Mbark Boussoufa - £5million

Odil Ahemedov - £3.5Million

Jan Holenda - £250k

Julian Draxler - loan fee of £1.5million

Mateo Kovavic - loan fee of £1 million

Medhi Carcela - £6 million

Yeah, i wanted to get all the upgrades out of the way and get a feel on how much revenue would be generated with the club before i made a big commitment like that. Im eyeing a couple of other players, but he was at the top of my list.

Wages are the killer for me, I don't mind putting the club in debt to buy a much needed player, but because the player is 23-26 his £90k p/w wage is doubled to £180k p/w. Can't use a quarter of the wage budget on one player :(

Wages are the killer for me, I don't mind putting the club in debt to buy a much needed player, but because the player is 23-26 his £90k p/w wage is doubled to £180k p/w. Can't use a quarter of the wage budget on one player :(

My wages are not too bad but I am the other way can't spend all my transfer budget on a top quality player

Important Notice - Free Players

Information on free players contracts are a bit in the dark at the moment, so i've come up with something to confirm what contract will be offered to them. This is as follows...

100 CA or Below = £2,000

101 CA - 120 CA = £3,500

121 CA - 140 CA = £5,000

141 CA - 155 CA = £10,000

156 CA or Above = £15,000

Transfer Dealing Information

All PM's must be sent before the 6pm deadline. However, you will have untill 8pm to confirm the deals in the thread. Any deals not confirmed in thread before 8pm will be cancelled. This gives you 2 hours after my confirmation of your PM to confirm your deals.

More Transfer Dealings at Gladbach

Borussia Monchengladbach may be floundering towards the bottom of the league, but their chairman seems determined to turn things around. Having already brought in a new manager and two new players, the Gladbach squad has today been bolstered by the signings of Carlos Kameni from Malaga for a fee of £3m, and Mehdi Carcela from Anzhi for £5m. It is thought that Kameni will offer a bit of experience in goal and take the pressure off the developing Ter Stegen.

To offset these purchases, centre back Dante has been sold to Napoli for £9m, and that will be the end of the chairman's dealings this window. Manager Bielsa will have the £9m from Dante as his budget alongside the remaining wage bill, and may do as he likes with it.

FC Twente Bring in Brazilian CM

After the recent income of money from the sale of De Jong and Brama, Fc Twente have decided to splash the cash on a CM. At a press conference today Fernandinho was announced as the new CM being brought in by van Barthold's team in a deal rumoured to cost £10.5m with wages of just over £30,000k p/w.

Van Barthold also said that he expected little to no movement on the final day of the window.

Anji would like to confirm the sale of Carcela for £5million

Also the following players are still available

Mbark Boussoufa - £5million

Odil Ahemedov - £3.5Million

Jan Holenda - £250k

Transfer Window Countdown: 2 Hour, 23 Minutes Approx.

The transfer window will be closing very soon, so now is the time to get those last minute bids in! Remember, aslong as your PM has been sent before 6pm, you will have untill 8pm to confirm in thread! I'm very busy today, but I will be taking breaks and using them to answer PM's and close the window.

Al-Sadd.png

Al-Sadd Press Conference

Press: Considering it's almost the end of the window, will you be bringing in any last minute signings?

Mike: No I don't think we will do. We made several bids to several clubs in the league, but the prices that were coming back were just too much. I can make the money available if needed, but you have to evaluate every angle when it comes to a bid and sometimes, like with these bids, I just couldn't see how £5mil or £7mil and even £10mil for someone aged 31 or above was reasonable.

Press: What about any possible loans or anything like that?

Mike: I believe that we have a very strong squad now, but we are just lacking a bit of back up. The players who we could possibly loan would probably only be as good as our own backup, so it would be a waste of time and money.

Press: You must be happy with the signing of Raul Albiol and the loan signing of John Obi Mikel?

Mike: I spoke to Sir Alex before we went ahead with the deals and it didn't take long to agree that these were 2 brilliant signings for the club. Raul Albiol is an absolutely fantastic defender and could be one of the best in the league in my opinion, so the price we paid was definately value for money. We did originally look to sign John Obi Mikel outright, but we did have to look at the financial side of things and it was more viable to sign Albiol and loan Mikel, as we would have had to pay a loan fee for Albiol and more wages for Mikel, but doing it the other way round has allowed us a free loan signing and less wages from signing Albiol.

Press: Finally, where do you predict you will finish come the end of the season?

Mike: Well you have to consider the fact that we aren't the only club in the transfer market, looking to improve our squad, so you can't really give an accurate prediction untill a couple of months from now. If I had to give a prediction now, I would say i'd be happy with 10th place, around abouts where we are now. If we got any higher, that would just be a bonus, but we must not go backwards!

Press: Thank you for talking to us Mike and good luck for the second half of the season!

Anji would like to confirm the purchase of Hristo popadiyn from Levski. The youngster can play in numerous positions and is tipped as a future star.

The purchase is thought to have cost less than £1million

Also the following players are still available

Mbark Boussoufa - £4million

Odil Ahemedov - £3Million

Jan Holenda - £250k

Transfer Window Officially Closed!

It has finally closed, but if you haven't yet confirmed your deals that I have given permission on, you still have untill 8pm! At that point, I will be finishing of the rest of the transfers and there is a possibility that we might have a January Update tonight!

Fulham Transfer

B914F862-30E9-DA07-AE34-4A41FA5C9197.png

We are pleased to announce the arrival of former Anji player Jucilei, who will add to our now two strong Brazilian contingency! The fee is rumoured to be in the region of £14m, again looking to the future.

Juiclei has already been seen hitting the Fulham gym.

Jucilei-220211-450x338-ae.jpg

After having his phone turned off for the past two days, Ben Evans switches it on to find he has received offers for four of his players. In his laziness, he sends the blanket message of 'NO! **** Off and Get your own players' to everyone, before realising his wife had also sent him a message saying she wishes he would come home from fishing in Samoa. The rest of Aston Villa's transfer budget is subsequently spent on divorce lawyers.

Archived