[TM] Chairman Super League Game Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kind of on the fence for this one. It is fair as it's the same for everyone, but equally I've had a shocking start :p. That being said, I think the reputation might need a rethink - I can't think of any other reason why my manager loaned Hamsik to some obscure Slovenian club. Will leave it up to everyone else

Any chance of adding an extra person (i.e. me) if possible :D

I'm afraid that is impossible as all 22 teams are taken.

As for moving players with FMRTE, you have to choose a player in your team (I use Reserve or U18's with less than 100PA) and then search for the player your wanting and then save.

Computer Problems

I've had some major computer problems and have struggled to find reasons, therefore I've reformatted my computer and it will take a couple of hours to get back up, but hopefully i'll have it up for an update later :) I kept the save and database safe :D

kind of on the fence for this one. It is fair as it's the same for everyone, but equally I've had a shocking start :p. That being said, I think the reputation might need a rethink - I can't think of any other reason why my manager loaned Hamsik to some obscure Slovenian club. Will leave it up to everyone else

I don't think that league reputation has any influence here, because each team has their original individual reputations, so i'm lost for words as to why he did that...

I don't think that league reputation has any influence here, because each team has their original individual reputations, so i'm lost for words as to why he did that...

Yep, you and me both. I also think (although not sure) that my players' values have taken a major hit. Although I never normally do it, I took a peek on Genie Scout, which said that Cavani's sale price is £15mill... I've locked him so I'm not worried, but it's a bit unrealistic

Ok. So I holidayed the game to about 2028 and it came up with some interesting things.

First off, the Yellow Card thing doesn't seem to affect it so much, the league is changing every year but there is one team that seems to win it a lot so the Yellow cards aren't affecting them negatively so..

Secondly the rep of the league has completely changed and the league is now 8th in Europe and there are some amazing players playing for some clubs and a lot of money is being thrown about.

Thirdly, the San Marino NT have really done well as the Youth Academies are spurning out some great youngsters. They even qualified for the World Cup in 2028. Their best player plays for Valencia and costs £6m but most of the others play for the Campionato Super League teams.

Ok. So I holidayed the game to about 2028 and it came up with some interesting things.

First off, the Yellow Card thing doesn't seem to affect it so much, the league is changing every year but there is one team that seems to win it a lot so the Yellow cards aren't affecting them negatively so..

Secondly the rep of the league has completely changed and the league is now 8th in Europe and there are some amazing players playing for some clubs and a lot of money is being thrown about.

Thirdly, the San Marino NT have really done well as the Youth Academies are spurning out some great youngsters. They even qualified for the World Cup in 2028. There best player plays for Valencia and costs £6m but most of the others play for the Campionato Super League teams.

So all sounds good to me

Thirdly, the San Marino NT have really done well as the Youth Academies are spurning out some great youngsters. They even qualified for the World Cup in 2028. Their best player plays for Valencia and costs £6m but most of the others play for the Campionato Super League teams.

looks pretty good then, didn't think it needed re-done anyway.

interested to know who the team was that won alot... might do my own holiday experiment with the game haha

Chairman Super League Season 1 (November Update)

Skysports.jpg

Breaking News: Chairman Super League Returns!

This is the moment we have been waiting for and finally we are back! It is true that nearly every team in the league has moved positions, some for the better and some for the worst, but it is still early days and there is a chance for improvement on it's way soon with the January window! Lets move straight on to the important bits, starting with the league information!

Campinato Super League Table

It has been a brilliant season for Malaga, PSV and Rangers so far this season, with PSV able to take first place with their game in hand, whilst Rangers also have that possibility, but Malaga will be very happy with their form so far this season. In mid-table we have Napoli who are still struggling which is the biggest suprise so far this season, with Anji just above them. Having said this, both teams are only 6 points behind 4th placed Celtic! At the bottom, Fulham have pulled away from last place with a brilliant victory over Anji this month, with River taking up last place. The up and coming January Transfer Window could prove to be a major point in the season and everyone will be looking to make changes, whether to improve on their dominance or to improve the failing squad.

CSL Team Stats

Rangers are the current team inform and have looked very strong all season, they will be a tough team to crack and I predict they will finish in the top 4 with ease. Despite Aston Villa's residing in mid-table they are a team with an amazing attack force, scoring a massive 29 goals so far this season. Malaga understandably have the best defensive record, only conceding 11 goals, compared to 2nd placed PSV who have conceded 14.

CSL Player Stats

Edinson Cavani has been amazing this season, leading the goalscoring with 9 goals and the best average rating with a 7.74! Marc Albrighton has been the creative force of the league with his club partner Stiliyan Petrov in 3rd place, which explains Aston Villa's ability to score goals.

Game Of The Month

Rangers put on a real show against high flying Newcastle United with this 4 - 1 victory! Both sides had many shots at goal and both ended with 6 on target a piece, but it was down to the possession football on display and the leathel finishing from Rangers that put the game beyond doubt.

Manager Of The Week

Goalkeeper Of The Week

Defender Of The Week

Midfielder Of The Week

Striker Of The Week

Golden Boy

Coppa Titano

The Coppa Titano has thrown in a few suprises so far, but Malaga and Rangers are still in the competition and pose the biggest threat, here is the Second Round results and the Quarter Final draw.

The Game File

Here is the up to date game file for you to look at :) Make sure I've sorted everything in your teams that we previously spoke about.

Doumbia got sold in the window so I had to sort it out, I obviously missed his contract, ill sort that out when I get home. I think fulham are starting to improve, especially after that brilliant victory they had. I wouldn't count your chickens too fast glennuk!

Archived