addickted

FMH 2012 unable to start

81 posts in this topic

I am having the exactly the same problem Marc!

Would you please be able to send me the links to the files... i have a Samsung Galaxy Ace gt-s5830 with a screen resolution of 320x480.

Many thanks, Nick!

Replied to your PM, let me know how you get on.

I was playing fm earlier left to room for two minutes only to return and find that the game had exited by itself and now won't load at all even after a reboot of my device and a reinstall.. Any ideas guys? I have a Samsung galaxy 10.1 tab btw

Sosage - what operating system are you using and have you done anything 'non-standard' or particularly funky to your devices install?

That sounds very strange - we have a tab inhouse and haven't come across anything at all like that; what happens when you attempt to start the game? (or is it an issue with loading a save game?).

The screen just turns black and then returns to my home screen. The application is not loading at all

That sounds very 'odd' - if you have your device plugged into a computer and are sharing an SD card with the game data on it then this might happen (as the game would be unable to access the SD Card if its shared with a PC).

If this isn't the case could you possibly uninstall the game and then delete the contents of your fmh_data directory *except* for the 'save_games' folder, then install the game again from the GooglePlay store - it sounds very much like your game data has been corrupted somehow and is failing to load (why this might happen I don't know).

I'm using a HTC one x but get the same error as above. it's all internal memory though (no sd card), so don't know what I can do. tried resets, reinstalling, changing to phone memory / internal storage etc, increasing free memory but still not working. please help?

I'm using a HTC one x but get the same error as above. it's all internal memory though (no sd card), so don't know what I can do. tried resets, reinstalling, changing to phone memory / internal storage etc, increasing free memory but still not working. please help?

Hi - have you tried since the update came out yesterday? - theres a 'force install' option when the 'no space' indicator comes up in the update installer which might assist in ensuring it installs.

I guys, I had the same problem myself after installing, and I think I've found a quick fix (well it worked for me anyway).

I had to delete the fmh_data folder, then go back onto FMH2012, it then came up with the first time data update download. I re-did that, and it now works! Hope it works for you, as I know how you all feel!!

Hi, i'm having similar problem and errors as per below. Would you please be able to send me the links to the files..

Common reasons for this are:

(1) Previous instance is still active (wait 30 seconds & retry).

(2) Device is being used as storage medium for a personal computer.

(3) Device has insufficient disk space to run or install game

Hi, i'm having similar problem and errors as per below. Would you please be able to send me the links to the files..

Hi- have sent you a PM, let me know how you get on.

This game works in LG-350f? I make downloading de game but when I try start the game, this message appears:

"The application FMH 2012 (process com.sigames.fmhi) stopped unexpectedly. try again."

whats that? something i could try? or de smartphone don't have requiriments to open and run the game?

This game works in LG-350f? I make downloading de game but when I try start the game, this message appears:

"The application FMH 2012 (process com.sigames.fmhi) stopped unexpectedly. try again."

whats that? something i could try? or de smartphone don't have requiriments to open and run the game?

Hi - just to check, this is the LG GT-350 as shown here?: http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_town_gt350-3135.php

If so, the game's not compatible with the phone due to the screen resolution being too small. It shouldn't have been possible to download the game from the Google Play store on that device (should be automatically blocked) - can you let me know which country's store you bought it in and when you did so? We want to find out how this might have been possible.

Thanks.

Hi - just to check, this is the LG GT-350 as shown here?: http://www.gsmarena.com/lg_town_gt350-3135.php

If so, the game's not compatible with the phone due to the screen resolution being too small. It shouldn't have been possible to download the game from the Google Play store on that device (should be automatically blocked) - can you let me know which country's store you bought it in and when you did so? We want to find out how this might have been possible.

Thanks.

So, I brazilian and I dont speak english very well but I try make me understend.

No, this device is here http://www.lge.com/br/celular/aparelhos/LG-smartphone-P350.jsp

I did the download in Play Store on my smartphone...and the amount has been debited from my account but I can not play. What I do? I loss the money and I not play the game?

So, I brazilian and I dont speak english very well but I try make me understend.

No, this device is here http://www.lge.com/br/celular/aparelhos/LG-smartphone-P350.jsp

I did the download in Play Store on my smartphone...and the amount has been debited from my account but I can not play. What I do? I loss the money and I not play the game?

Thanks for your reply - was this the Brazilian Play Store? And when did you download from it? We've definitely specifically blocked the phone you're using so this shouldn't be able to happen.

Can you please email me at alari.naylor@sigames.com with the account details used to purchase the game and the transaction ID.

I am having the exactly the same problem FMH 2012 unable to start

Would you please be able to send me the links to the files and steps I have a Samsung Galaxy S2

Thanks, MALI21

I am having the exactly the same problem FMH 2012 unable to start

Would you please be able to send me the links to the files and steps I have a Samsung Galaxy S2

Thanks, MALI21

Hi - I've sent you a PM, please let me know how you get on!

Hi i downloaded the ggame on my galaxy tab 10.1 and get the same eerror message as above?

Oops never mind fixed by deleting the folder and installing!

Is this game working on qvga 240x320 cellphones, becouse in the google play page say that its possible

Is this game working on qvga 240x320 cellphones, becouse in the google play page say that its possible

No it will not work on a QVGA device - 480x320 resolution is required for FMH, sorry.

But if I root my phone and then by using some application i manage to change the resolution, would be possible to run the game?

Thank you

The game requires a 480x320 resolution (or above) - if you can convince it your device has that then it will run ... how it'd look on screen, thats an entirely separate matter.

Hi,

I am having the same problem as addickted. I have the game downloaded on the SD card of an HTC Sensation, plenty of memory, but I get the message:

Please rectify this issue before restarting the application.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the game, and restarted the phone, but no joy. What should I try next?

Hi,

I am having the same problem as addickted. I have the game downloaded on the SD card of an HTC Sensation, plenty of memory, but I get the message:

Please rectify this issue before restarting the application.

I've uninstalled and re-installed the game, and restarted the phone, but no joy. What should I try next?

Hi - can you please email me directly at alari.naylor@sigames.com with your transaction details -thanks!

hi

I have been having exactly the same error message as addikted in the first couple of posts on this thread.

I have a samsung galaxy nexus. 11gb free space. I have tried uninstalling/clearing google play cache/clearing android download cache/power fully off/ re-start and finally re-install but the same message comes up immediately. I can see the faded game screen behind the message.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated

Thanks

Hi, firstly can you try using a file explorer app to remove the fmh_data folder, then uninstall and reinstall? Thanks.

That worked and the game is up and running - thank you very much for your prompt and helpful response!

My wife and kids might be a bit less grateful!

That worked and the game is up and running - thank you very much for your prompt and helpful response!

My wife and kids might be a bit less grateful!

Good to hear it's all sorted :)