Big Fish in a Small Pond II - Game Thread

Messi!. Looking good for promotion. May I say that I'm loving this sign-up, your doing a great job mate :)
Wahooo 2nd in the league and not to far behind hopefully will be able to get promoted would like the rest of my team to chip in with a few goals though come on the Holywood

KUTGW SB

Cheers fellas.

Why is Harold suspended for everything? Also could you upload the cups as a tree so we can see where we lost?

Due to the amount of teams involved in the early stages it's not really possible to do a tree. Doesnt fit on the screen and looks a bit of a mess. For the record they got knocked out of the league cup in the second round to holders Distillery. Suspensions appear to be due to too many yellow cards.

Wow! 14 wins for 14 matches? Hahah nice one Geraint!

Very impressive so far.

Of course my player hasn't featured >_< I'm only 100x the player of anyone else on my team :p

Couldn't believe it when I saw how few games he had played. Thought it would have been due to injury but he hasn't been sidelined at all this year.

Wow shocker, back to semi-pro and a long injury. Just not happening for us..

I think a few others may revert to semi-pro status soon. Quite a few clubs in financial trouble and already a couple have gone into administration.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived