Millseh

5 Star Training Help?

6 posts in this topic

I'm finding it impossible to get 5 star training. I have it for all but tactics, defending, attacking and shooting. I even went on GenieScout and there are only managers, Ass Mans and scouts, who refuse to be coaches! Do you need coaches with 5 star or will loads of 4 star coaches do the job? :(

Yeah I think its almost impossible too, I've only ever found 5 star fitness and goalkeeping coaches. Maybe if you wait for long enough some retired players will become 5 star coaches.

In terms of general improvement quality of training makes only a minimal/small difference, especially when its only one star.

The most important is playing time and the coach workload as "Light". After that I wouldn't put too much effort in and four star is fine.

Count the number of points the coaches have in the training area + Determination, Level of Discipline and Motivating

Tactics 20 + 50 total DDM = 5 star Tactic coach

Defending 20 + Tactics 20 + 47 total DDM = 5 star Defending coach

Attacking 20 + Tactics 20 + 40 DDM = 5 star Attacking coach

Attacking 20 + Technical 20 + 40 DDM = 5 star Shooting coach

I use a free program called FM coach calculator.

More than one coach in one training area won't give you better star-rating in coaching. There is no documentation in-game that having more than one coach does anything at all, except preventing medium workloads. The difference between a 4,5 and 5 star rated coach is microscopic in terms of player development.

biggus I tried to download that program but when I open it it's just white

biggus I tried to download that program but when I open it it's just white

The Author of the program states to Update your Adobe Flash Player and also Run as Administrator for problems running the program.

http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/