Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AndrewDriverNo1

Vincent Kompany Value

8 posts in this topic

He has not played a single game for me and spent last season on loan at Leeds in the championship but yet he is now worth......... 31 Million!

No just the Carling Cup...... Only had to beat Norwich at home on the last day of the season to win the Premiership but I lost and United won it :(

Hmm, that sounds a bit suspect then. How many years into the game are we talking? I'll try and see if we can get something similar to happen internally.

It is the start of the 2nd season. I think it is because he was on loan at Leeds last season and they won they Championship.....

Still haven't seen this but will keep it on my list! Have you found some more examples?

This has happened with a regen youngster with me. The thing is, Vinny's still a young player, and it'll be a while before he hits his peak (well, not if yesterday's anything to by anyway), so it's only natural for a developing player's attributes to improve if he's played game in, game out for a season, even if it's at a lower level. His on-loan club don't really have any bearing on his value, as his parent club, attributes, and his overall reputation should be dictating it.