Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vaile23

Update 3 - Loan Glitch

4 posts in this topic

Hi,

Thanks for the great game and the update, appreciate it.

I've come across a glitch in my League 2 save which is causing me havoc! I signed Dongou on a season long loan from Barca with 0% of wages being paid. I have a wage budget of £35k and I was on £30k.

Suddenly, I got my performance review through and it said the board were unhappy about finances. Took a look at my wages and voila, they'd magically inflated! I released a few players who were also supposed to be on 0% loans and the number fell, proving the games bugged. Here's screenies for proof:

IMG_0247.png

IMG_0248.png

IMG_0249.png

Is there anyway I can resolve this? I've tried releasing the player (brings the wage back down to normal levels) but then i can't resign him :(

Hi - thanks for bringing this up!

This is a variation on an issue we're aware of where a player on loan has their contract renewed and the loan club ends up paying significantly more than what was actually agreed. It's something that's currently under review internally.

Excellent - any chance of a fix? Its ruined 2 of my teams now as i've had to cancel the loans

Excellent - any chance of a fix? Its ruined 2 of my teams now as i've had to cancel the loans

Hi again, can't promise a timescale on a fix at the moment as I'm not sure how complicated it will prove to be. It's one of the higher priority issues though.