[FM12] Released - Psycho1970 Super 8's World Extreme

Psycho1970 Presents

The

Super 8's World Extreme 2012

Following the success of the Super 8's league system in Europe it has been decided by FIFA and the 6 continental football governing bodies to expand it globally.

The entire world football structure has been remodeled to accommodate the nations, continental and world new league and cup systems.

The nations competing in the World Super 8's are as follows listed by continent.

Europe

Austria, Belgium, Bosnia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, England, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Northern Ireland, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzeland, Turkey and Ukraine

Africa

Algeria, Cameroon, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Senegal and South Africa

Asia

Australia, China, Iran, Japan, North Korea, Saudi Arabia, South Korea and U.A.E

North America

Canada, Costa Rica, Jamaica, Mexico and USA

South America

Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru and Uruguay

Oceania

Fiji, New Zealand and Solomon Islands

Nations League Systems

Consisting of Up to 4 playable leagues per Nation(depending on number of teams in Nation)

8 teams per league play each other 3 times

Level 1 - The bottom 4 are relegated with the top 4 entering Continental Competitions (detailed below)

All 8 teams are entered into a world Competition(detailed below)

Levels 2-4 - 4 teams promoted 4 teams relegated, all teams entered into their respective League cup competition

Nations FA Cup Competitions

Up to 64 teams play in a six round straight KO Competition (no replays)

Winner gets entered into their continental Cup Winners Competition

Nations League Cup Competitions

4 groups of 6 play each other 3 times with the top 2 teams from each group entering single KO stages to determine the winner (depending on number of teams in a nation competitions may vary slightly.

Continental Competitions

Comprising of 3 Competitions per Continent, formats are knockout stages apart from the smaller Continents which are group stages in part.

These Competitions are seeded and run from the following season as in real life

Champions Cup

Top Team from Level 1 per Nation entered

Cup Winners Cup

Nations FA Cup winners entered

3rd Cup (names vary)

2nd and 3rd or 4th placed teams depending on FA Cup winner

World Club Competitions

These Competitions run straight after the nations League and work on a group stage basis before going into KO stages for the final 8

World Champions League

The top teams from the 64 Super Nations are entered into a 8 team 8 group stage which play each twice with top team from each group progressing to the KO stages.

World Edge of Glory League Cup

The 2nd placed teams from the 64 Super 8's Nations are entered into a 8 team 8 group stage which play each twice with top team from each group progressing to the KO stages.

World Also Rans League Cup

The 3rd and 4th placed teams from the 64 Super 8's Nations are entered into a 8 team 16 group stage which play each other twice with the 2 top teams from each group entering into a 2nd group stage consisting of 4 teams in 8 groups which play each other once with the top team from each group progressing into the KO stages.

World Drop Out League Cup

The teams placed 5th,6th, 7th and 8th from the 64 Super 8's Nations are entered into a 16 team 16 group stage which play each other once with the 2 top teams from each group entering into a 2nd group stage consisting of 4 teams in 8 groups which play each other once with the top team from each group progressing into the KO stages.

World International Competitions

To accommodate and aid the World Extreme Super 8's Db I have reconstructed the World Cup Qualifiers and Main Competition along with the majority of the continental international competitions, a separate thread will be made about these soon and I will post a link so you can see what I've done.

DOWNLOAD

Installation

All together there are 80 files in the zip file, 64 Nation files, 6 Continental Comp files, 1 World League comp file, 1 World Club cup file, 6 Continental International files, 1 International File and 1 world Cup File

Extract files to

C:\Users\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2012\editor data

Start Football Manager 2012

Start New Game

In the chose database pop up box check that you have 80 files enabled at the bottom next to Editor data files,

if you do press OK, if not or you have more or less enabled tick change to the right of enabled, click OK

If you had 80 files enabled your skip this bit and go to select nations screen, if not your now looking at a list of databases Tick all the S8 ones and the international ones and press confirm

Now your in the select nation screen, choose the nations you wish to play see above for nations in the Super 8's press next

In the new game overview screen choose database size and advanced options you require, I usually tick add key staff and add players to playable teams to enable a decent amount of players/staff for the smaller nations

Press Start Game and your ready to Play

ENJOY

Psycho1970

Any issues or Questions please feel free to post in the thread

why no wales?

I chose the Nations on Reputation and popularity so unfortunately Wales missed out, however I am considering doing a expansion pack and a tutorial on how to edit the Competitions so the extra nations replace on of the existing ones in the continental and world competitions. I just have a couple of other projects to do before this happens.

I chose the Nations on Reputation and popularity so unfortunately Wales missed out, however I am considering doing a expansion pack and a tutorial on how to edit the Competitions so the extra nations replace on of the existing ones in the continental and world competitions. I just have a couple of other projects to do before this happens.

Thank you very much for this file, I look forward to playing it. I'd also be very keen and interested for a tutorial. :)

Cheers

I get a big amount of errors during loading the database.

Mostly erors about requesting too many teams in a Cup (8) from low-level leagues with 0 teams.

your either trying to load it with other databases or don't have the 12.2 patch installed

Fixed Argentina file where the teams from the top 4 leagues didn't appear in the Copa Argentina, Fixed USA file where there were no reserve or youth fixtures, PLEASE NOTE - Game starts on June !8th and update day is on June 27th so the reserve and youth leagues don't appear until update day.

Link to Updated Zip file, When you extract file it will ask you if you want to replace files, select replace all files.

OP download link updated as well.

• 1 month later...

just add lower leagues to the english file, though if you want to play a LLM game I would suggest downloading my regions database or for a real life league LLM game uncle rons/FMUpates level 8 Db. both can be found on the 1st page of this editing forum index.

are they both 12.2 updated friendly?

yes mine is, not 100% about UR's (check his thread) , if you have any problems with them it will be because your running another custom db alongside them that isn't compatible.

For the regions db there will be a version 2 available in the next few days :)

Hey, I started a game in the United States, and I had a quick question:

I've tried getting transfers from other countries, but their work permits keep getting rejected. I know in England you can set up a feeder club in Europe and ship them there for a few years. In the United States, though, I have no clue where a feeder club would be set up. I've had transfers from Europe, Mexico, and South America turned away, so I don't know where else it would go.

Anyways, thanks for making these leagues.

Hey, I started a game in the United States, and I had a quick question:

I've tried getting transfers from other countries, but their work permits keep getting rejected. I know in England you can set up a feeder club in Europe and ship them there for a few years. In the United States, though, I have no clue where a feeder club would be set up. I've had transfers from Europe, Mexico, and South America turned away, so I don't know where else it would go.

Anyways, thanks for making these leagues.

I appreciate the feedback, I did put in a work permit rule where they only have to play 4 out of the last 16 internationals thinking this would be a happy medium for those that do and those that don't like work permits, there is a easy way around this, open up the USA file in the editor and go to to work permit section in nation rules and untick the work permit rules. I will keep this in mind for future releases of my Dbs and either do them as no work permits or ease the rules even more. Again thank you and I hope you enjoy playing my Db despite the frustration of not being able to sign foreigners.

I appreciate the feedback, I did put in a work permit rule where they only have to play 4 out of the last 16 internationals thinking this would be a happy medium for those that do and those that don't like work permits, there is a easy way around this, open up the USA file in the editor and go to to work permit section in nation rules and untick the work permit rules. I will keep this in mind for future releases of my Dbs and either do them as no work permits or ease the rules even more. Again thank you and I hope you enjoy playing my Db despite the frustration of not being able to sign foreigners.

Ok, I don't mind that the work permits are in there, I just didn't know how they worked.

Thanks again.

If I start with a lower league team, eg Sheffield Wednesday, is it possible for me to eventually take that team to the World competitions? Was my only gripe with Kenco's otherwise excellent World Super League that I couldn't progress a smaller team into the top competitions

Cool, thanks. It looks like a top quality DB anyway but seeing as I don't like to start with big clubs it makes all the difference that I can take a smaller team through the ranks and onto the world stage.

Will this work with other editor files such as the full names mod or Niks data packs? Sorry for all the questions :)

im starting a new save with this, starting in canada as Serbian White Eagles.

I like how almost everything major in the game regarding competitions are different, makes it more interesting.

And the fact i can run leagues in 30 different countries and not affect prossesing time, well done psycho!

Mate, I started this concept in 2010 and just to point out I think your find I was the first person to use multi-nations to build this type of multi-rule competition, but I thank you for the bump of this thread and now you can crawl back to FMFPlagiarism.net :p

You both need to have a look at yourself in the mirror.

its a database at the end of the day. there both different and there both good, just leave it. whats the purpose of making a database? to play it yourself and serve the community with different custom content. and if he has or hasn't used your research so what? i've read what you put on FMF you said "i used some dogey sites" or whatever,maybe he used the same sites and research as you did and got bits wrong. it is allowed to see something you like and change it. for example the brazil 16 tiers i might think oh i might use his ideas to make my own south american super-league using the same ideas as that. is that plagiarism? No. thats all glenn has done. wether he has or hasn't used your database i dont know nor do i care. but pyscho mate, come on is there really any need for this? you seem such a decent guy but this OTT. just let it drop then leave the community to play good regionized english databases in piece.

I really liked the initial version of this db where, iirc, 4 teams qualified for continental comps but only the bottom 2 were relegated. How easy would it be for me to edit the file and apply this to all leagues, or will it take ages?

A couple of minutes per file, did think about applying the same for world version but like the 4 up 4 down as it makes it harder to keep your job and the lower leagues are never the same, if I release the normal version for FM13 2 up 2 down will remain though :)

Archived