Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mr Hough you make of good work I am on that she is good your tactics... When will be you she lend?

erm..... I don't really wanna Lend my Fiancee to you i'm afraid, She might be scared and it's quite frankly, just wrong....

How Mr Hough? Sorry but I use a translator...

Yes i know, I as just joking my mate.

I have had trouble with the 4-2-2-2 as it's just too attacking, It is incredible with a really top top side but when it comes to a smaller side against a top top side it fails and thats not what i'm about, I wanna make tactics that can be used with any team right across the board.

So.... I have changed the tactic into a 4-4-2, Kept the same settings as the 4-2-2-2 but simply moved the advanced wingers back and the DM's up. My first game with this was against Chelsea, I'm still Crewe, I beat them 3-2.

So i am Now testing the 4-4-2 and it seems to be much more stable without losing the attacking Nature.

erm..... I don't really wanna Lend my Fiancee to you i'm afraid, She might be scared and it's quite frankly, just wrong....

you considered having a night off for a moment there, its ok we wont tell :)

just started testing daves new tactics, i have just beaten arsenal 6-1 at home, i smashed them all over the park, they had 4 shots and there goal came from my centre back spending to long on the ball, im spurs by the way, will try get some pictures up later

just started testing daves new tactics, i have just beaten arsenal 6-1 at home, i smashed them all over the park, they had 4 shots and there goal came from my centre back spending to long on the ball, im spurs by the way, will try get some pictures up later

Cheers Nick, The Home and away tactic certainly work to good effect don't they

Cheers Nick, The Home and away tactic certainly work to good effect don't they
yeah mate they do, really good so far pal

Is this your 4-4-2, Dave? How's it coming along?

Is this your 4-4-2, Dave? How's it coming along?

I have conceded defeat in a standard 4-4-2 - It's to unrealiable for me to do anything with.

In this set if tactics i have a 4-2-2-2 with advanced wingers and 2 DM's - Thats the Home Tactic, The away tactic is Simply the AMR and AML in the MR and ML Positions.

I have conceded defeat in a standard 4-4-2 - It's to unrealiable for me to do anything with.

In this set if tactics i have a 4-2-2-2 with advanced wingers and 2 DM's - Thats the Home Tactic, The away tactic is Simply the AMR and AML in the MR and ML Positions.

Glad to hear the formation, as I bought in players suited for that kind of formation in Belgian League. Can't wait to test your new tactic m8

Shame, 4-4-2 is a classic but if it's unreliable then it's unreliable.

New ones sound good though.

after beating arsenal i drew to man city at home "bad team talk", beat chelsea away 3-0, beat west brom at home 5-0 then just beat wolves away 1-0 should of been more though

the defence sounds very impressive, that's my current area of struggle, so I'll be really interested to see what Hough's come up with!

the defence sounds very impressive, that's my current area of struggle, so I'll be really interested to see what Hough's come up with!

When i get in from work i'll send the 2 tactics over for you to look at

i havent lost a game since i started using it, this includes beating all the top 6 teams, and smashing everybody in general, i beat bacra 8-6 in champions league semi final "they scored 4 long shots" and i won league by 10points with damiao having 36goals and javier hernanadez scoring 35 in the league,

won the league by 15points in the end, losing one game which i was using fuss v2 4-4-2. won the fa, european super cup, beat man united 3-0 in the champions league final. its a brilliant tactic dave, its perfect.

won the league by 15points in the end, losing one game which i was using fuss v2 4-4-2. won the fa, european super cup, beat man united 3-0 in the champions league final. its a brilliant tactic dave, its perfect.

Water coming out of my mouth already :D

Just got in from work, I'm very happy with how my Crewe test is going as when i took over from them they where 24Th in league 2, I managed to steady the ship and won the league.

so into league 1 we go and I've made a fair few signings but all free as i have had no money at all.

So far played 9 games won 6 drawn 3. I need to point out that my players are very poor, I'd love to strengthen my side but just have no money to do it

Just got in from work, I'm very happy with how my Crewe test is going as when i took over from them they where 24Th in league 2, I managed to steady the ship and won the league.

so into league 1 we go and I've made a fair few signings but all free as i have had no money at all.

So far played 9 games won 6 drawn 3. I need to point out that my players are very poor, I'd love to strengthen my side but just have no money to do it

I would like to echo dave's comments about crewe! I was managing them in my journeyman save, the players are absolutely awful bar like 2 or 3 tbh.

So it is difficult. I achieved a similar feat, taking over when they were in the relegation zone and went on to win the title and promotion.

Hopefully tomorrow the tactic is out and it's the best we have seen on this patch!

I would like to echo dave's comments about crewe! I was managing them in my journeyman save, the players are absolutely awful bar like 2 or 3 tbh.

So it is difficult. I achieved a similar feat, taking over when they were in the relegation zone and went on to win the title and promotion.

Hopefully tomorrow the tactic is out and it's the best we have seen on this patch!

I have tried alot of tactics and none of them really cut the mustard bar a couple like Fuss and Marcelo's tactics, I am really happy with this tactic though and i am getting good reports tests so it looks all set for tomorrow, It'll be early too i won't keep you all hanging on like normal.

When i get in from work i'll send the 2 tactics over for you to look at
#

Always a pleasure chap, i'll ping you my 433, makes a nice change that we're heading in opposite directions for a change :) Will make the next project more interesting.

I have tried alot of tactics and none of them really cut the mustard bar a couple like Fuss and Marcelo's tactics, I am really happy with this tactic though and i am getting good reports tests so it looks all set for tomorrow, It'll be early too i won't keep you all hanging on like normal.

Wow, thanks Hough, but you and Fuss are the masters.

I'm looking forward to the new tactic , but the here comes the pain tactic is very good .

I play 2 seasons with Swansea now .

First season : 3th place

Second season : 4th place + League Cup winners + Champions League winners

Thanks MR.Hough , you are the BEST !

New tactic will be out later on today.

There is a Home and Away Tactic. I have been using the Home Tactic for Home Matches Only - The away Tactic for away games and Hard Opposition.

When i say Hard Opposition i mean Teams that hard higher Division than you or in a situation like i have just encountered.

Still playing as Crewe, Played Crystal Palace at home and i should have gone with the Home Tactic but because they where Relegated the season before into my league i though 'Maybe they have a good squad and i might need the extra protection of the away tactic'

I used the away Tactic even though it was a Home Game, I won the game 3-0.

This combination of Home and Away Tactic is Simply Incredible - I can not wait for the FM Community to see these bad boys in action

Looking forward to it mate

New tactic will be out later on today.

There is a Home and Away Tactic. I have been using the Home Tactic for Home Matches Only - The away Tactic for away games and Hard Opposition.

When i say Hard Opposition i mean Teams that hard higher Division than you or in a situation like i have just encountered.

Still playing as Crewe, Played Crystal Palace at home and i should have gone with the Home Tactic but because they where Relegated the season before into my league i though 'Maybe they have a good squad and i might need the extra protection of the away tactic'

I used the away Tactic even though it was a Home Game, I won the game 3-0.

This combination of Home and Away Tactic is Simply Incredible - I can not wait for the FM Community to see these bad boys in action

Cool, i'm looking forward to these tactics.

One thing though. I'm in my second season with West Ham, i won the championship last season, so with your new home and away tactics would i be better using away tactics at home as well till i get a better squad? (i'm asking in advance or you'll be swamped with questions :) )

Cool, i'm looking forward to these tactics.

One thing though. I'm in my second season with West Ham, i won the championship last season, so with your new home and away tactics would i be better using away tactics at home as well till i get a better squad? (i'm asking in advance or you'll be swamped with questions :) )

I would suggest using the Home tactic for most Home games and the away tactic at home against Much Harder opposition, Like the Top 4-7 teams.

yeah i have a few Screens to show, I'm currently doing a test with Swansea though now so throughout the day i'll be showing Screens of Swansea then when i release the tactic i'll show screens of Crewe with the Progress i have made

yeah i have a few Screens to show, I'm currently doing a test with Swansea though now so throughout the day i'll be showing Screens of Swansea then when i release the tactic i'll show screens of Crewe with the Progress i have made

This is going to be one hell of a F5-day :D

Especially after your enthousiasm for this tactic!