Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

started new season with Concord Rangers in BSN , lost first 7 on the trot conceding 37 goals and scoring 6

gone back to previous tactic as really not seeing any signs of cohesion

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

started new season with Concord Rangers in BSN , lost first 7 on the trot conceding 37 goals and scoring 6

gone back to previous tactic as really not seeing any signs of cohesion

Jesus, Thats is bad.

I'm working on it though hopefully i'll come up with something soon

Jesus, Thats is bad.

I'm working on it though hopefully i'll come up with something soon

Had something similar with Lille.. In 11 games conceeded 23 goals (scored 32), which was as much as the previous season in total. So weird when I saw your screenshot of Hearts. But I'm confident you will find a solution!

The main problem is that i conceeding almost every goal chance against me, even if i have a great defence! You always create a lot, but against top teams away you have no chance! Thank MR Hough, i would be using your 4-1-2-2-1 tactic until the next tactic is out :)

Sorry i didnt keep any screenshots of my disaster earlier but the side i took over had just missed out on the play offs the previous season so thought they'd be an ideal team to test it on . i'd kept the Cena v the rock tact as me second system so swapped across . First game was a 1-0 defeat to League leaders , next a 2-2 with 3rd then a 4 match unbeaten run so team wasnt a bad side .

Started a new game now using Cena v the rock and still working a treat but will keep an eye out for any developments you make Mr Hough , keep the faith , i do

Has anyone used the 4-1-2-2-1 without the corner exploit?

Yes I set corners to mixed and still scored over 120 goals in the epl with Chelsea. And nobody even attacks anything but the near post so like 60 percent of my corners were useless.

Yes I set corners to mixed and still scored over 120 goals in the epl with Chelsea. And nobody even attacks anything but the near post so like 60 percent of my corners were useless.

Okay thanks mate.

Also what match prep is the best to use?

I have gone back to the 4-1-2-2-1 tactic for now, I'm getting abit sick of making tactics at the minute so gonna have a break and see if i can come up with anything in the next patch

Is the 4-1-2-2-1 your best tactic IYO?

I have gone back to the 4-1-2-2-1 tactic for now, I'm getting abit sick of making tactics at the minute so gonna have a break and see if i can come up with anything in the next patch

Take Care :) The 4-1-2-2-1 tactic is brilliant so we have nothing to complain about

What next patch ? i thought 12.2.2 was the final one :s

Would anyone class this as a plug in play, the 4-1-2-2-1?

Really struggling to find a good tactic to use for a journeyman save; while not using the corner expliot :)

I used the 4-1-2-2-1 as a plug and play tactic for one season as a test and had a lot of success as have many others as you can see in the screenshots in previous posts within this thread. I would think the 4-1-2-2-1 would work well without the current corner setup, but I haven't tried it with corners setup any other way. When I used the tactic I did score quite a few goals via corners.

There are several quality 4-4-2's available in this forum as well as other tactics with 1 striker so there are plenty of effective tactics available at this point.

I used the 4-1-2-2-1 as a plug and play tactic for one season as a test and had a lot of success as have many others as you can see in the screenshots in previous posts within this thread. I would think the 4-1-2-2-1 would work well without the current corner setup, but I haven't tried it with corners setup any other way. When I used the tactic I did score quite a few goals via corners.

There are several quality 4-4-2's available in this forum as well as other tactics with 1 striker so there are plenty of effective tactics available at this point.

Thanks for the reply!

What team did you use it with and how was it defensivly?

Got to CL quarter final, where I lost to Porto (0:2, 0:0). It's still a tremendous success, but I'm thinking that if both of my good AMLs weren't injured, I'd have put up a better fight.

I'm probably going to holiday the rest of season, since I won the league a while ago. Yeah, a little after half of the season. 25 games, 24 wins, 1 draw, 0 losses. 97 scored, 6 conceded.

Quality job Hough.

Got to CL quarter final, where I lost to Porto (0:2, 0:0). It's still a tremendous success, but I'm thinking that if both of my good AMLs weren't injured, I'd have put up a better fight.

I'm probably going to holiday the rest of season, since I won the league a while ago. Yeah, a little after half of the season. 25 games, 24 wins, 1 draw, 0 losses. 97 scored, 6 conceded.

Quality job Hough.

TACTIC please?

I read something yesterday night about using the old 4-1-2-3 created by Mr Hough. I can't find this post any more.

I wanted to confirm, it's absolutely fabulous to use with the 12.2.2.

I've tested it with Lyon, Nantes, Juventus, Marseille and Dortmund. I had only big, big wins.

Wich one of Mr. Hough old 4-1-2-3? FM 11, FM 12? Maybe you could post a link to the tactic?

And also some screenshots of your results.

FM 2001....

No, it's FM 2012 of course, and it's Mr Hough Rolls Back the Year FM 2012.

Somebody yestederday was explaining everything with River Plate, Wrexham, Martigues and some other teams, with more details, cause I won't post mine. It was very impressive results, i tested it, and I just wanted to confirm.

Give us an update after 10 games :)

8 Games with Nantes with Mr Hough Rolls Back the Year FM 2012 in French Ligue 1, season 2.

Last 8 games : 7 wins 1 tie:

OM - Nantes 0-0

Nantes - Dijon 1-0

Troyes - Nantes 2-4

Nantes - Le Havre 2-0 (cup played with B team)

Nantes - Toulouse 2-1

Sochaux - Nantes 0-3

Boulogne - Nantes 1-2

Nantes - Paris SG 3-1

2nd in the league for the moment, 2 points behind Lyon, and I'm just promoted from Ligue 2. Impressive

Is anyone still using the 4-1-2-2-1? If so has anyone used it with a weak team?

Yes, i'm still using Cena vs Rock (Cena Wins), with team from Polish Ekstraklasa, with very good results.

http://fotoo.pl/show.php/208470_legia.jpg.html

I've won Polish Supercup, Polish League, and reached Champions League semi-final. Eech team in CL, which played at Pepsi Arena, had lost in Warsaw :) My salaries per annum level is only about 4 mln euros.

Yes, i'm still using Cena vs Rock (Cena Wins), with team from Polish Ekstraklasa, with very good results.

http://fotoo.pl/show.php/208470_legia.jpg.html

I've won Polish Supercup, Polish League, and reached Champions League semi-final. Eech team in CL, which played at Pepsi Arena, had lost in Warsaw :) My salaries per annum level is only about 4 mln euros.

Okay thanks mate!

Did you use any OIs? Also what match prep did you use?

Okay thanks mate!

Did you use any OIs? Also what match prep did you use?

No prob,, i don't use any OI's, and match preparation is set on "defensive positioning" with workload level "average". In the middle of the field i'm also using more ball winners with good passing skill, than offensive playmakers with high flair or dribbling, for example : Vrdoljak, Borysiuk, Gol triangle in Legia Warsaw.

No prob,, i don't use any OI's, and match preparation is set on "defensive positioning" with workload level "average". In the middle of the field i'm also using more ball winners with good passing skill, than offensive playmakers with high flair or dribbling, for example : Vrdoljak, Borysiuk, Gol triangle in Legia Warsaw.

Okay, Well I also think it's logical to 'man-mark' the opposing full-backs with my Wingers when playing tough Opposition....

Okay, Well I also think it's logical to 'man-mark' the opposing full-backs with my Wingers when playing tough Opposition....

Also, one thing about defending. In original version, marking for two central defenders is probably set on "man marking". Mr Hough have mentioned that for weaker teams more suitable would be "zonal". That helps me a lot, and gives more stability at the back. So finally, defenders have zonal marking, and defensive midfield triangle is set on "man".

What i have been doing over the past few days is taking my 4-1-2-2-1 Cena wins tactic and using that compeltly as a base, Moving the players positions around so it becomes say and 4-1-2-1-2 or a 4-3-1-2. Just seeing how effective the tactic is in different formations.

The effectiveness goes down massivly when you change the formation on the 4-1-2-2-1 tactic.

I actually think that this 4-1-2-2-1 will be the best tactic i release on the 12.2 patch as the match engine's defence is really hard to combat.

I actually think that this 4-1-2-2-1 will be the best tactic i release on the 12.2 patch as the match engine's defence is really hard to combat.

I've got no problems with that, cena wins tactic is awesome, still doing great with it on my Wolves save. Thanks Mr Hough :)