Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This tactic is proberly the most i have ever tested, Teams include Hearts Tottenham Middlesbrough Everton Barcelona Man City Bayern...

All with Superb Results, I don't have time to do extreme season long tests otherwise i would never get a tactic out because i'd be testing it all the time

Mr. H, testing it with that many teams is probably not needed I think.

Use 3 teams, 1 big, 1 Middle and 1 Low. For example:

Bayern Munich

Middlesbrough

Hearts

Then test it for 2 seasons with those teams.

Now you have tested it alot already, so you do not need to do this for this tactic. We users can test it for more than one season as well as national team testing. But for future tactics you will release, it's just a recommendation.

Mr. H, testing it with that many teams is probably not needed I think.

Use 3 teams, 1 big, 1 Middle and 1 Low. For example:

Bayern Munich

Middlesbrough

Hearts

Then test it for 2 seasons with those teams.

Now you have tested it alot already, so you do not need to do this for this tactic. We users can test it for more than one season as well as national team testing. But for future tactics you will release, it's just a recommendation.

I'm sure Dave doesn't need advise about how to properly test a tactic, as he's a legend in this game.. When he releases his tactic, you can be sure he's comfortable with his tactic being ready, and being played all over the world

I'm sure Dave doesn't need advise about how to properly test a tactic, as he's a legend in this game.. When he releases his tactic, you can be sure he's comfortable with his tactic being ready, and being played all over the world

No one ever gets fully developed as a human. Even the best one can learn new ways how to be the best one.

*you're

He's posting images of his illegal FM, on the site of the games developer..

can you prove that he hasn't bought the game?

if not then shut it!

I'll bet you that a fair % on here have some kind of file sharing program on the computer and still chose to support FM by buying the game

Lol Mr Hough didn't bought the game, look at the Daemon Tools an uTorrent..

That kind of allegations is not welcome at any forum, and Mr Hough deserves al little more respect from u,

I don't know much about it but some use daemon from having to use the actual disk? Like the civ series you have to have disk in order to play but daemon eliminates having to insert disk.

Guess this was more of a question than a statement.

He might use Utorrent to share something he created to his friends, for example tactic files.

As well as he might use Daemon Tools to mount up .iso files he created containing internal programmed programs or any other virtual stuff.

So as above says, using those programs is not only for illegal file sharing as they're most common for. Some of us actually do know what they can be used for in a legal way and do use it in that way as well, what they were created for, those programs. Some of us actually do not abuse them to do illegal stuff.

Mr. Hough, any news from the tactic? new test screens or a release time? ;)

Just testing a few different things regarding passing - I can see me losing a few chances because i'm not direct enough so just having a look at that.

i do hope you're not being serious Joost ? i've the said software on all my pc's and more besides but have bought the game ! that's like saying because you own digital scales you're a drug dealer or a ski mask makes you a bank robber

Just testing a few different things regarding passing - I can see me losing a few chances because i'm not direct enough so just having a look at that.

Okay, Thanks and success ;)

Just litrally doing some ultra final tweaks, Tactic is coming today don't worry about that

Super news Mr Hough, just finishing 2013/2014 challenging Man Utd & Man City for the title, in the UEFA & FA cup finals with the 4-1-2-2-1 Cena tactic, really looking forward to giving the new one a thorough preseason for 2014/2015!