Mr Hough FM12.2 Tactics.

• Replies 974
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to try this out with my Boston United club, hopefully I get promoted with this. I took over last season as an interim manager, got a new contract for a year, and I'm expected to get promoted.

Thank Mr. Hough!

Tested it yesterday, with a very small club from Brazil, no transfers at all, just played and see how it gone...

On a regional championship, it was amazing, played 22, won 17, draw 4 and lost just 1.

On the national championship (where the others times are very much stronger), played 15, won 6, draw 4 and lost 5. Curiously, all the 5 defeats were 1-0 (just bad luck?)

If I put some more efforts it would be better for sure, but I can say it's very effective on defense... I'm at work now, can't say exactly how many I conceded but still, it's very nice!

Yes I'm sure results will improve,I would also recommend keeping mr.hough's 4123(defensively tweaked) version along with it.This is because in games where I don't seem to be able to create,shifting to that gives me the attacking impetus needed.I am doing that,and I am unbeaten now in the EPL for 80 odd games and going.First season I played between the 4123 and the 41122(both def tweaked) and this season with this included.Though I am united.:O

And thanks for letting me know how you went!and glad you liked it!

He is more of a scorer than anything, Wingers get most asssts, I'm playing Cahill in the AMC position at the minute and he has stats of Played 8 scored 6 assisted 1. Strikers get a few assits though.

I'm being dragged out by the Missus to to shop shopping, When i get back in an hour or so i'll send you then tactic to have a look at.

are Cahill's goals headers from crosses from the wingers or getting in the right place at the right time when the wingers play the ball into the box?

Yes I'm sure results will improve,I would also recommend keeping mr.hough's 4123(defensively tweaked) version along with it.This is because in games where I don't seem to be able to create,shifting to that gives me the attacking impetus needed.I am doing that,and I am unbeaten now in the EPL for 80 odd games and going.First season I played between the 4123 and the 41122(both def tweaked) and this season with this included.Though I am united.:O

And thanks for letting me know how you went!and glad you liked it!

Thank you for your advice. Where can I get the tactics you mention ?

Hey dave how's the feedback on the new tactic?

I found if you swap man marking on the two center backs and center mids and then move 1 center mid back to Dmc and one to Amc (runs from deep often) works well, can't remember who mentioned this earlier.

Mr Hough

Have to say this tactic is really good. Started season with Rennes. No transfers.

Won friendly against Man City 4-2

In the match in league against PSG won 4-0 ... 7CCCs against just one shot on goal for PSG

This tactic reminds me of Rizkas tactic which really worked for me on previuos patches.

Keep up the good work m8

After using 4-1-2-3 for years, my squad wasn't fit for 4-1-2-2-1. I haven't any winger and have 3 quality striker hence I moved winger to striker again as the other Mr.Hough tactis. It is still works for me.

After using this tactics for half season my comments are:

* Comparing Mr.Hough rolls back, It is good to see right back participate to the attacks more often. In previous one only LB was attacking.

* There is lesser stamina problem for full backs.

* DM is involving to the offense more often.

* On the other hand, something has to tweek on defense on corners. I concede so many corner goal. Even a unnamed Iceland team scored 2 corner goals in 2nd qualifying match of euro cup.

Apart it, It is Mr.Hough classic !

Thanks for being on awaiting my next tactic, I'm hoping that i will have something out sooner rather than later.

Feedback on the 4-2-3-1 tactic has been that fantastic going forward but not as clever in defence, I am tweaking and trying different things but it takes time unfortunately.

Great tactic mate ! For testing i choose West Brom, so a solid team, with a few good players. In summer i bought Bressan and Martin Olsson, and took on loan Nene and Oriol Romeu. In winter i signed Junior Hoilett for only 2,5 mln euro (real bargain !), and took on loan young left defender - Boilesen. So, as you can see, team is solid but imo nothing more, and i achieved the 5th place in the league ! I also won the FA Cup, beating 2:0 Chelsea in final. There you can see some screens, it also shows some of awards my player got.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/26/2012040700010.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/856/2012040700009.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/2012040700003.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/827/2012040700001u.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/2012040700008.jpg/

don't worry mr hough!

take you time!

we will wait for you!

thanks for all!!!

i am trying your last tactic with my tweaked with millwal, crystal palace, sassuolo (italian second league) and pescara (italian first division)...............

it works very very well!!!

How much does this tactic rely on the corner glitch???

I won't lie the corner glitch is in this new tactic (4-2-3-1) but the attacking also comes from the AMC and Wingers so dosen't rely soly on the the ST

I won't lie the corner glitch is in this new tactic (4-2-3-1) but the attacking also comes from the AMC and Wingers so dosen't rely soly on the the ST

Great to hear that. How's the defence? Are you conceding a lot or is the defence quite stable?

No problem to leave it in your tactic. The guys who don't want to play with corner glitch can change it to their own prefered settings. The ones who want to play with it, can leave it as it is.

Keep us up to date m8! I'm thrilled for a good (excellent) working 4-2-3-1!

Is it 4-2-3-1 with two CM's or DM's?

...I don't mind the inclusion...helps make up for those games when you create a half dozen CCC's and can't put any of 'em away...;)

2It's fair to say i have been having problems with the 4-2-3-1 that i have been trying to make.

Once of my Facebook Friends had commented that he'd had great success changing this to a 4-1-1-2-2, So i had a look at it.

I have settled on a 4-2-2-2 and Here is just 2 of my Results with a Default Hearts Test.

HeartsLazio1.jpg

HeartsLazio2.jpg

Two Great Results against a good Italian Side.

Before people Start asking one of the Other Managers at work has booked a weeks Holiday in so i am having to work alot more this week than normal so i honestly don't know when this tactic will be out as i need to test it more.

I will be giving the tactic tosome people to test for me as they tested my other tactic and i was really happy with the feedback. So (Steve!) If you wanna test this one too PM me.