4-3-3 Barcelona Version Style ,Domination and High Quality .

I dont mean to be rude but you have done this on more than one occasion where you have uploaded a "tactic", wrote loads of nonsense about "believing in a philosophy" which is not relevant to the game and then just filling the thread with a video or a picture of a manager or something nobody really finds useful. If "the whole planet knows how it works..." why post a video showing us. I could be wrong but I have a feeling you may also be someone on the forum called Luciano Spalletti who also does the same. Its not really useful and if you do really want people to try your tactic use a more reliable upload site like mediafire. Rant over, I hope you take note and good luck with this tactic if it exists.

Are you pretending that you dont know Barcelona's play ?I am representing application not theory .I present here what I have done .The video is very clear as well .It says more than

somebody could write .Unless if you love to read endless speeches .I have found unlimited sources about this 4-3-3 and I dont wont to make you tired .See maybe this article

I pay all the respect to you but this topic is in every football forum the No 1 .If not the first then among the first .

Honestly you dont have any sense of respect .If you dont like something in this tactic modify it and make it as you want .

Why you are so heristic and ferocious for such things ?Why you prefer to cultivate an aggresive tone in this topic ?

Its about Barcelona right ?Allegro ,fast and good weighted football .Or maybe no ? I have the basic idea .Everybody can express himself as he feels .

You are free to modify what you dont like .Tell us by the way how many kgs do you have ...Because when somebody is lazy he doesnt like to run and to make shoots.

And for sure mustard is not such a sporty word ;)

Have a look at the other tactical threads in this forum and maybe adjust your threads to describe the actual tactic a little bit more and not just the general philosophy or history of the manager. No offence intended but this style of posting tactics makes trying them out a bit less appealing compared to the well described tactics posted in here. And btw, maybe some people don't know how barca play and would prefer a bit more information on your take of they're tactic.

Critising is easy but creation is very difficult .Instead of making here an open dialogue you make massive criticising on my topic .In the end of the day everybody has his own way to present his ideas and you cannot force anybody to follow a specific pattern .Keep your nerves because life is changing constantly .There are a lot of people also who are blind and they cannot read or see .So what should I do ?To make my tactics enable for Bright System ?There also some millions in china who dont know even english .So ,we should write our topics on chinese ?Comment on topic ,otherwise make your own stuff as you know .

Exactly .Thats why Dick Advocaat is dieing to play a succesfull 4-3-3 .And thats why everybody in Russia wants to hire a top coach from Holland .

Nobody wants my tactic ,apart from those who want to win a lot and to distinguish from mediorcity ;)

You are right .

I tried your tactic and its possibly the worst thought out Barcelona tactic I've ever downloaded. I don't usually criticize but honestly you do annoy me with your constant dismissal of good advice and blaming others for thinking your tactic is awful. You bring it on yourself with your poor effort for an opening post, constantly talking nonsense and the fact that you reject that anybody that doesn't think your tactics work are wrong and should make their own. You even said that I have not even watched Barcelona because i questioned why your tactics have long shots on often. If you're such a great tactician then explain why you have done that and do not just talk nonsense and suggest I am fat or weak because my username on a forum is mustardpower. I dont care how you respond but I'm guessing it will be along the lines of something irrelevant.

I tried your tactic and its possibly the worst thought out Barcelona tactic I've ever downloaded. I don't usually criticize but honestly you do annoy me with your constant dismissal of good advice and blaming others for thinking your tactic is awful. You bring it on yourself with your poor effort for an opening post, constantly talking nonsense and the fact that you reject that anybody that doesn't think your tactics work are wrong and should make their own. You even said that I have not even watched Barcelona because i questioned why your tactics have long shots on often. If you're such a great tactician then explain why you have done that and do not just talk nonsense and suggest I am fat or weak because my username on a forum is mustardpower. I dont care how you respond but I'm guessing it will be along the lines of something irrelevant.

dumb people aint gon change if you try to explain to them they bein dumb...come on buddy lets enjoy the game...FUSS new 442 is worth talkin bout it !!!

Exactly .Without Messi is an ordinary spanish team ;) Sergioma you gave the answer of the year .Guardiola the best coach in the world ?Like it was michels .

Messi and Cruyff are helping you to apply every bizzare formation .The rest are ...5-0 history

Lies * Lies .Show us result and methodology .Show us how you (dont) make training ...Listen ,your dirty game must have an end .You provoke everybody here and then you expect

from him to say something spicy in order to ban him .I am indifferent in your comments .Stay in your misery and in your poison .You cannot prove something without having evidences .

Rene.Girard you really do need to learn English, I can't understand anything you say, it's all back to front or something!

What are you drinking in russia and you are so aggresive ?Are you making competition of angriness here ?

This makes no sense :S If your using a translator and you bought it, i'd consider sueing!

Lies * Lies .Show us result and methodology .Show us how you (dont) make training ...Listen ,your dirty game must have an end .You provoke everybody here and then you expect

from him to say something spicy in order to ban him .I am indifferent in your comments .Stay in your misery and in your poison .You cannot prove something without having evidences .

No one is provoking you to say something "spicy?'". Can you at least post results of the tactic? I won't test a tactic that the creator himself hasn't put the effort to test it himself. Don't expect people to test your tactic because you described it as a dominant and high quality tactic....

hahahaha no no i not say something spicy, i think only tactic of you not tasty :D ..... get outta here man hahaha

Geez I was watching Barca play the other day and I thought, wait a minute, I've seen that formation somewhere! I came to this forum and bingo! Rene.Girard you are a genius my friend! Keep it up and keep them coming :))))

thread should be closed simply due to the reponses of the OP. makes no attempt to elaborate on his OP and dismisses all posts asking questions as the people who have tired his tactic have found it not to work and to be against the barca style with longs shots set to often on all players!

A good barcelona 4-3-3 formation isn't that hard to make. I'll upload the one I used later were I won the league with something like a 30 point gap between me and second place.

Yes, successful Barcelona's 4-3-3 isn't that hard to make but creating tactic that allow you to fight against relegation with Barcelona's squad isn't easy. I tried tactic from OP and I have no adequate words to describe this "experience". When I imported this tactic to my team and looked at players and team instructions I lost any doubts - this tactic is like cancer, slowly kills your team and their ability to play football.

Yes, successful Barcelona's 4-3-3 isn't that hard to make but creating tactic that allow you to fight against relegation with Barcelona's squad isn't easy. I tried tactic from OP and I have no adequate words to describe this "experience". When I imported this tactic to my team and looked at players and team instructions I lost any doubts - this tactic is like cancer, slowly kills your team and their ability to play football.

Honestly I don't download any of the tactics anymore, people claim to have all this success with them but lately whenever I've had a go with them on my saves their tactics more than often bomb. And this is coming from people who are seen as the best people for making tactics on here as well

Honestly I don't download any of the tactics anymore, people claim to have all this success with them but lately whenever I've had a go with them on my saves their tactics more than often bomb. And this is coming from people who are seen as the best people for making tactics on here as well

Every tactic needs constant tweaking and adjusting to current opponent because every style of play has some weakness and doesn't work for all types of formation/strategy...

Don't take this the wrong way but rather than just posting a tactic with a picture of a manager, why don't you explain your tactic and why you developed it in such a way and then post some pictures of results you've had with these tactics.

thread should be closed simply due to the reponses of the OP. makes no attempt to elaborate on his OP and dismisses all posts asking questions as the people who have tired his tactic have found it not to work and to be against the barca style with longs shots set to often on all players!
Agree all the way

Critising is easy but creation is very difficult .Instead of making here an open dialogue you make massive criticising on my topic .In the end of the day everybody has his own way to present his ideas and you cannot force anybody to follow a specific pattern .Keep your nerves because life is changing constantly .There are a lot of people also who are blind and they cannot read or see .So what should I do ?To make my tactics enable for Bright System ?There also some millions in china who dont know even english .So ,we should write our topics on chinese ?Comment on topic ,otherwise make your own stuff as you know .

Thank you for your advice Rene but there's no need to worry, I'm quite calm. And indeed life is constantly changing and again I thank you for pointing that out to me. I believe I did comment on topic and I was only offering you advice on how to make other people take an interest in your work rather than rebuffing it.

On another "off topic" note and I am sorry for straying off topic, but this bright system that you are considering enabling on your tactics sounds like a groundbreaking piece of kit and I would love to hear a bit more about it!

• 5 weeks later...

I try'd this with Barce just to have a look. It started off well 5 wins from 6 games (drew the other one) I scored 15 goals and only let in 3. So I was thinking what is everyone going on about with this tactic its not bad. The next 5 games 1 win 4 draws only 5 goals for and 3 let in, then it just went down hill fast I lost 7 games in a row. I never recovered and got the sack after 35 games (including CL games). Won 7, drew 8 and lost 20 scored 28 goals and let in a whopping 50 goals. It started off looking really good then all of a sudden it went down hill (shame).

Show us your working method .This is something that you cannot neglect .You need to combine the appropriate training schedules with the formations that you use .Tactics are not ready products from supermarket .Its not like drinking a beer and thats all .

You cannot make all of you such irresponsible comments .Good or bad .You want fast food tactics with immediate results with every club .Forget it .Football is not like that .Even the kids of 12 years old know that tactics need to be modified and tested in order

to achieve perfection .Barcelona is teaching in La Masia this kind of football since 70s .All these decades of maturity cannot be presented in just 3-4 FM tactics .Be smart and present tactics according to the club that you manage .Dont waste your time for secret

all wining fast food tactics .Football needs hard work and dedication ,even in FM .If you cannot do all of these you are not for this sports .Punto !!!Millions of users who want ready multi winning tactics .Work and avoid the excuses ?Can you do it

I dont think so .In the forthcoming years you will ask the forums to teach you how to set up a saved game ...The side effects of junks food .Now accuse everybody who doesnt give you ready eaten food in your mouth.

Are you saying if I used your training schedule the players wouldn't shoot from 40 yards every time they get the ball? I think it is more likely they do that because you put their long shots on often for every player. Maybe if you hate the idea of people downloading tactics you shouldn't upload a tactic for other people to download. I look forward to your delusional response xxx

Archived