[FM12] Taking Liechtenstein to the Top

Scarman

• Replies 673
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers cerud! I'm going to try and keep going, but it's getting a bit frustrating. Takes about 5 minutes to process on game days now, and it took about 15 for the Swiss Cup 1st round. Don't know what caused it, it's been like this since the league reset for the new season.

Looks like I've found the cause - the laptop wasn't recognising the power point the adapter was plugged into, slowly the entire machine down. Back to business at regular speed.

Newer and bigger problem - Schneider wants to move to a bigger club, and got angry at me for rejecting his transfer request. Now moping around on poor moral, and feels our relationship has broken down :/ Hopefully he'll still get the goals for me, he's contracted until 2026 so there's heaps of time to change his mind.

I fear for Zurich's future :D

We seem to have good luck against Zurich.

FC Bruttisellen Dietlikon. I just call it Brutti. Much simpler :)

Definitely easier. In my save they have been a yo-yo club, bouncing around in the 5th and 6th tier. Not many clubs have had massive success though, only club is Entlebuch who started in the 6th tier and is now in the Challenge League. The had a tycoon takeover in 2018 and then went on to 4 successive promotions and are now sitting as a mid table 2nd tier side.

FC Ruggell PreSeason/July - September Review

PreSeason 2023

Fixtures

July 2023

july.png

The new season began with a trip to newly promoted Appenzell, where we couldn't get the start we wanted so dearly and could only manage a 1-1 draw. This was followed up with another 1-1 draw to Bruhl, giving us our worst start in the league since the year we were promoted.

August 2023

august.png

We rocvered from our indifferent start in spectacular fashion, destroying Zurich U21 12-0, starting a string of wins to pull us up the ladder. Our next victim was Grasshoppers U21, winning 2-0 before getting an extra goal in our 3-0 win over Schotz in the cup. We followed this up with the same scoreline in the league, defeating newly relegated side Wil 3-0, before our form ended abruptly, losing 1-0 to Thalwil. We ended the month with another win, 3-0 over Reinach in the cup.

September 2023

september.png

After losing to Thalwil in the league, we needed to start winning again. We managed to defeat Ruthi 2-0 in our next game, before a succession of draws put us a long way behind the leaders, with the team unable to find winners against YF Juventus, Tuggen and Wiedikon ZH. We recovered for our cup game against Emmenbrucke, winning 4-1 before picking up form in the league with a 2-0 win over FC Paradiso.

q1league.png

With all of these draws, it's looking like one of those seasons again. We really need to start putting teams away. Some better news though, after losing 8-0 to Poland, the Liechtenstein manager lost his job. I applied and this time got offered the role. My first game in charge was a 3-1 loss to Macedonia, but I had to use the squad the previous manage had left for me. My league side is considerably stronger to be fair, so once I can bring them all together, I might start winning some games.

FC Ruggell October - December Review

October 2023

october-1.png

After falling behind the league leaders so early in the season, Ruggell needed to start winning games and taking advantage of their chances. Their first game of October would be a tough test as they faced Locarno. Ruggell would have the mental advantage over their opponents, winning 4-0 in the previous game, but what played out was a tight 1-1 draw. They found the winning formula in the Swiss Cup against 3rd tier side Zofingen, winning out 3-1 in dominant fashion. Mirko Szymanski was the hero for the game, scoring a brace of goals to help secure the win.

November 2023

november.png

The cup games wouldn't help Ruggell's league season though, as promotion looked more and more unlikely heading into the later months of 2023. They faced a run of three tough games, playing away to Gossau and Rapperswil before heading home to face Cham. Gossau game started well, leading 1-0, before going out to 2-1 an equaliser to the home team came through a Jochen Lang own goal. Ruggell couldn't hold out though, conceding a late goal for their seventh draw of the season. This run of draws compounded against Rapperswil, with a 1-1 played out before Cham held them to another draw, 2-2 at home. This dropped them 11 points behind league leaders Wil, and promotion was surely out of grasp.

Ruggell recovered against Appenzell though, winning 3-0 in a dominant performance to pick up three desperately needed points. November ended with a tough game at home in the cup to Super League side St. Gallen. The game started well for the away side, taking a 1-0 lead before Ruggell earned a penalty just before half time. Schneider stepped up and converted the spot kick to go into half time all square. A tight second half was played out, before St. Gallen scored a goal in the 89th minute to secure a late victory.

December 2023

december.png

December looked like a month that Ruggell could gain some form in. They started well, defeating Zurich U21 3-0 at home, unable to do a repeat of the 12-0 thrashing earlier in the season, but still picking up a good win. This was followed by a 2-2 draw to Bruhl, a game that could have gone either way and probably ended the right way, both teams settling for the point after a hard fought game. December ended with a game to Grasshoppers U21, were Schneider scored his second hattrick in three games to help his side run out 5-1 winners, and pick up some much needed form going into the end of the season.

q2league.png

We dropped 11 points behind Wil and haven't recovered from that yet. On the good side, Schneider has recovered from his mid season dummy spit and we have thankfully restored our relationship. I think October and November were particularly poor months due to his attitude, but he has picked up some deadly form the past few games and looks to be storming into the 2nd half of the season. Our next game is against Wil, so we will need to win in order to stay in contention for promotion, but 11 points feels like too big a task this season. Nothing has gone our way, shown in our amazingly high 10 draws

Liechtenstein 2023 Review

Senior

Fixtures | Qualifying Group | Rankings

Well I finally got the job after another mediocre season from the Liechtenstein manager. The black line shows where I took over. I amnaged 1 draw and 2 losses, although one of the losses was with a squad I didn't pick, and the other was against 13th in the world Czech Republic. The Estonia game we led 2-0 before they showed why they are 54th in the world and came back for a 2-2 draw. Shame we couldn't win that game, but I think we were the better team. Every player who scored for Liechtenstein this season was a Ruggell player.

U21

Manager | Fixtures | Qualifying Group

A pretty good year for the U21's, currently second in their qualifying group. Not sure if second place gets a chance of qualifying through play off, but if they do it could be the nations first ever tournament coming up.

U19

Manager | Fixtures | Qualifying Group

Pretty standard year for the U19's. All the good players that come through either go to the U21's or in some cases the senior squad, so they tend to struggle. Hopefully this will stop one day when we start getting more of the good players throguh. Probably will have to wait for my youth recruitment to improve before that happens though.

[center]Liechtenstein World Rankings

|Season | Points | Previous Rank | Current Rank | Difference |
|------------------------------------------------------------|
|Start  |   -    |       -       |     119      |     -      |
|2011   |  184   |      119      |     145      |   -26      |
|2012   |  103   |      145      |     185      |   -40      |
|2013   |  161   |      185      |     137      |   +48      |
|2014   |   72   |      137      |     187      |   -50      |
|2015   |   49   |      187      |     202      |   -15      |
|2016   |   66   |      202      |     197      |   +5       |
|2017   |   26   |      197      |     206      |   -9       |
|2018   |   15   |      206      |     208      |   -2       |
|2019   |   37   |      208      |     205      |   +3       |
|2020   |   15   |      205      |     208      |   -3       |
|2021   |   34   |      208      |     203      |   +5       |
|2022   |   27   |      203      |     204      |   -1       |
|2023   |   45   |      204      |     204      |    0       |
--------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

If draws are the problem you're not too far off being able to surge forward, doesn't take much to turn some of those into wins, compared to if you were losing so much.

That's true. If we had won even half of those games, we'd be right in the title race.

Draws are extremely frustrating, hopefully next year you will escape their evil embrace.

Thanks! I think it will come down to getting another good striker through the youth system to partner Schneider. Unfortunately, that player has been avoiding us for about 7 years now. Wait a minute, what's this? Another youth intake?

FC Ruggell Youth Intake 2024

youthintake.png

Stefan Ziereis - YP13 (Coach Report) - Could this fellow be the striker we've been looking for? Has great potential (Leading Axpo Super League), and has good technical attributes. Just gotta improve his physicals and he could be a force to be reckoned with

Michael Preub - The other noteworthy youth to come through. Has decent potential, but I'm not convinced about him yet. Only time will tell if he can become a first team player.

The match between my Youths and the Candidates finished in a 3-3 draw.

That is a ton of draws. Are they a result f you coming from behind to tie or your opposition ruining your win?

It's been from both really. The only thing that has been constant throughout is that we generally have more than enough opportunities to score. During October and November, Schneider was butchering shots because of his poor moral, other times it's because Szymanski isn't good enough to be a regular starter up front.

It's been from both really. The only thing that has been constant throughout is that we generally have more than enough opportunities to score. During October and November, Schneider was butchering shots because of his poor moral, other times it's because Szymanski isn't good enough to be a regular starter up front.

Ahh...yeah, having a good partnership up front is imperative. I've definitely learned that the hard way :)

You seem to have finally have found the striker you needed!!

I hope so, it might take a few seasons before he becomes consistently deadly though.

FC Ruggell January - March Review

January 2024

january.png

With their chances of promotion all but gone, Ruggell started the new year with a game that would decide if they would have a slim chance this season. Wil proved too much at their home ground though, taking out the game 3-0. The IAC 2nd round followed, where Ruggell faced 3rd tier side Grand-Lancy, and promptly won 5-2, another Schneider hat trick helping them to victory. However, when the groups were drawn Ruggell got the worst one imaginable, having to play against Wil again. This time was no different to the game 2 weeks prior, losing 2-0 despite playing at home. Schneider helped his side gain back some form in the next game against Winkeln SG, winning 3-0, before finishing the month off with a 2-0 win over Thalwil.

February 2024

february.png

February hosted two games for the Liechtenstein side.The first was a dead-rubber game to Kriens in the IAC groups, with Szymanski helping the team to a 2-1 win. Ruggell then preceded to slip up against in a 1-1 draw, the first time they have dropped points against the over-achieving club since 2020.

March 2024

march.png

Finally Marhc rolled around, and boosted by their youth intake, Ruggell destroyed 2nd placed Tuggen 5-0 at home, showing exactly what the side is capable of. However, in true Ruggell style, they then were completely outplayed in a 2-0 loss to YF Juventus.

q3league.png

A bit lower on the table then where we deserve, but I'm hoping we can rise to at least 5th, if not 4th or 3rd. We've go a pretty easy run in, the only side above us we are playing is Locarno.

Not your best season, hopefully you can improve next season. But maybe promotion right now is not the best idea, specially since there are 6 relegation spots in the Challenge League.

Actually, there's 3 relegation spots. 3 groups in the 3rd tier, with only one being promoted. With 16 teams, I think I would be able to survive and I step up doesn't seem to be that bad (most teams survive the first season). Along with that, I need to get promoted to go professional so my players can progress more. I also think that Ruggell being semi-pro is holding the club back in terms of not being able to increase the youth recruitment network. I think next season will see improvement, but I believe that 2 seasons away will be our time :)

Still, the gap between yourselves and third isnt to bad.

Yeah, for a team the dropped a lot of points, we've still managed to hold a pretty good position.

Tough break in the league,those draws have really cost you.Hope you can finish the season in better form.

Thanks! We did finish pretty strongly, winning 4 and drawing 2. Hopefully puts us in good stead for next season!

Not a bad month!

FC Ruggell April - June/End of Season Review

April 2024

april.png

Ruggell set out this month to lift them into 3rd to restore some pride in a season that could have been. Things started perfectly, with a 2-1 win over FC Paradiso, before defeating Wiedikon 2-0. Zieries shwoed in both games he is a star of the future for Liechtenstein, while Schneider remained deadly throughout. They finished off the perfect month with a tight 1-0 win over Gossau, lifting them into 3rd on the ladder.

May 2024

may.png

They remained in 3rd throughout May, despite dropping the points in both games, firstly with a 1-1 draw to Locarno before Rapperswil proved to be an unbreakable wall in a 0-0 draw. Schneider was missing throughout due to injury so that made the games a lot harder for the Liechtenstein club.

June 2024

june.png

Ruggell's final match of the season was against struggling Cham, where a clinical display saw them run out 3-1 victors and finish the season in 3rd spot.

q4league.png

A good finish to the season, but the record 13 draws put a lot of "if's" into the season. If we had won 7 of those drawn games, for example, we would have finished top! Hopefully we can become more clinical next season so we can take that extra step.

Squad | Club Info | Facilities | Finances | Transfers

We went terribly into the red this season, losing about 200k per month. Not really holding out much hope of our finances improving for a very long time, barring a tycoon takeover. On the positive side, we finally have our own youth facilities, so it starts a strong building block for the club to improve on.

Youth Prospects

Lennart Jokubowski (YP3) - Didn't get many games this season due to better midfielders that have come through in recent years, but still a decent squad player. Contract is running out and I may have to release him to bring down the wage bill though.

Arvid Keller (YP6) - Another solid season on the right flank, chipping in a few goals and assists over the course of the season.

Sebastian Schneider (YP7) - Fantastic throughout as usual, averaging a goal a game.

Florian Fehr (YP8) - Another outstanding year as the anchor man in our midfield, rarely let anything past him.

Jochen Lang (YP9) - Decent year at centre back, but I'm starting to think he isn't a long term solution for the role.

Kai Arndt (YP10) - Unlike Lang, I think this lad is a long term player for the club. Very solid at the back.

Ernst Jung (YP11) - Great season in a defensive mid role, pulled his wait up front and at the back,

Maximilian Riechel (YP12) - Topped the assists chart this season, and was a powerhouse on the left hand side.

Stefan Ziereis (YP13) - Excited about this lad! Scored 4 , set up 4 and won 2 man of the match awards in the 6 games he played!

[center]FC Ruggell Season by Season

|Season    | Tier | Position |  Swiss Cup  | What Happened?     |
|---------------------------------------------------------------|
|2011/12   |  6th |   1st    |  1st Round  |  Promotion         |
|2012/13   |  5th |   1st    |  4th Round  |  Promotion         |
|2013/14   |  4th |   5th    |  4th Round  |  Nothing           |
|2014/15   |  4th |   7th    |  1st Round  |  Nothing           |
|2015/16   |  4th |   3rd    |  1st Round  |  Nothing           |
|2016/17   |  4th |   2nd    |  5th Round  |  Nothing           |
|2017/18   |  4th |   2nd    |  6th Round  |  Nothing           |
|2018/19   |  4th |   1st    |  1st Round  |  Promotion!!       |
|2019/20   |  3rd |   5th    |  5th Round  |  IAC Semis         |
|2020/21   |  3rd |   5th    |  4th Round  |  Consolidation     |
|2021/22   |  3rd |   2nd    |  5th Round  |  IAC Semis         |
|2022/23   |  3rd |   2nd    |  Runners Up |  Swiss Cup Finalist|
|2023/24   |  3rd |   3rd    |  5th Round  |  Nothing but draws |
-----------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

European Championship 2024

Hosts - Spain

Holders - England

Group Stage

Group A - France (9); Russia (4); Switzerland (4); Slovenia (0)

Group B - Spain (7); Croatia (6); Portugal (4); Estonia (0)

Group C - Sweden (6); Romania (4); Serbia (4); Turkey (3)

Group D - England (9); Scotland (6); Norway (3); Bulgaria (0)

Group E - Denmark (4); Czech Republic (4); Netherlands (4); Germany (3)

Group F - Italy (7); Wales (5); Belgium (4); Austria (0)

Second Round

Croatia 0 - 1 France

Denmark 1 - 0 Wales

Switzerland 1 - 3 Spain

Portugal 1 - 3e Italy

Russia 0 - 1 Czech Republic

Sweden 0 - 1 Serbia

Belgium 0 - 1 England

Scotland p1 - 1 Romania

Quarter Final

France 2 - 1 Denmark

Italy 2 - 2p Spain

Czech Republic 2 - 0 Serbia

Scotland 3 - 3p England

Semi Final

France 2 - 0 England

Spain 3 - 0 Czech Republic

Final

France e3 - 2 Spain

Best Player - Agostino Fortunato (Italy)

Golden Boot - Adria Zardoya; 6 goals (Spain)

A 3rd place finish is great! Really pulled it up there in the end :)

Thanks! I was really happy with the end of the season, hopefully we can take that form into next season and hit the ground running. Late season we always seem to pick up!

Good finish to the season,hopefully next season will be yours.

Thanks! I hope so to, I need to go pro soon to develop the players further.

FC Ruggell PreSeason/ July - September Review

PreSeason 2024

Fixtures

July 2024

july.png

After coming agonizingly close to promotion three seasons prior, Ruggell had been disappointing in the last couple of seasons as they pushed for promotion. The players knew that they would need to fire from the get go to win the title, and they started positively, with a 4-0 win over newly promoted Zug. They followed this up with a great 3-0 win over YF Juventus, another of the title favourites. After a great first month, they were seated in top spot. Despite it only being two games in, the fans had hope for a successful season, although they were weary of the slump that always rears it's ugly head.

August 2024

august.png

Ruggell continued their impressive form into August, dispatching of Rapperswil 2-0, before earning a hard fought win over FC Paradiso 1-0. With their first four games out of the way, Ruggell were thown into the Swiss Cup against Gossau ZH, who they defeated 2-0. Unfortunately, their good form would end there as they lost 2-0 to Locarno. Biaschesi were next, and Ruggell regained form with a 4-1 thrashing, before defeating Adiswil in the cup to assure progression to the third round. Again, they would fall over after the cup game, losing 3-1 to recently relegated SV Schaffhausen 3-1.

September 2024

september.png

After a month of two losses, Ruggell came firing out of the blocks in September, with Schneider scoring a hat trick in the 4-0 thrashing of Ruthi. Schneider was on target again as the club regained top spot, scoring 5 goals against then top of the table Bruhl as he led the club to a 6-0 win. Struggling Thalwil proved more a challenge, but a late goal from Schneider again secured the win, before a third hat trick for the Liechtenstein striker saw them progress through the cup 5-1 against Schattdorf. However, despite Schneider getting another goal, Ruggell would again lose after the cup, as Tuggen came from behind to win 2-1.

q1league.png

An unbelievable start to the season. We sit atop the league on goal difference, but I can take heart in that we have already played most of our title rivals. After a slow start, Schneider was phenomenal last month, with three hat tricks and 13 goals in 5 games. I'm a little bit disappointed that we have already lost the amount of games we lost last season, but at the same time I am delighted to see that draw column empty (after 13 draws last season, you have no idea how sick of them I am!)

No draws :) Definitely a good sign of making them into wins this year! Looking good!

Yeah, something has clicked this season :) Sometimes a disappointing season or two can really go in your favour!

Going well so far. Looks a decent race at the top of the league.

Thanks! It go a lot tighter, YF Juventus and SV Schaffhausen came to the forefront of the title challenges later in the year.

Very good start,hope you can keep that form up.
Solid there. Keep it up and stay at the top. :)
Much better start this year.

Keep up the form and avoid kissing you'll sister and this is your year.

Hahaha I don't think I've ever heard that saying before!

Good start to the season, maybe promotion this season?

I hope so! It will be a great reward to a couple of years of coming so close.

FC Ruggell October - December Review

October 2024

october.png

After finishing September with a disappointing draw to Tuggen, Ruggell stormed out of the blocks in October with a 5-0 thrashing of Wiedikon ZH. Left back Maximilian Riechel was inspirational, scoring two goals and setting one up for a fantastic win. This took Ruggell to a two point lead in the league with a game in hand, as Bruhl had slipped up in two successive games. They would have to wait for their catch up game though, as they faced Challenge League side Bellizona in the 4th Round of the Swiss Cup. In a tight game, the teams could not be separated after 90 minutes with a 2-2 scoreline. Ziereis scored in extra time to secure a win for Ruggell in a game that could give an indication of where they would be in the Challenge league. They had a week break after that tiring game, but the effects of 120 minutes seemed to drain them a bit as Ruggell struggled to a 0-0 draw to Appenzell, taking their lead to 3 points.

November 2024

november.png

November was shaping up to be an important month for Ruggell. A three point lead would not breath security into the club, and the team would want to extend it. They got off to a great start with a 3-0 thrashing of Gossau, extending their lead to 5 as Bruhl slipped up, before another Schneider hat trick saw Ruggell defeat Grasshoppers U21 5-0. An international break followed, and with most of the first team involved in the fixtures, it seemed to drain them as they followed up thsoe thrashings with a 2-1 loss to YF Juventus, bringing them within 3 points. Things didn't get any better for Ruggell in the next game, as Super League club Luzern defeated them 3-0 in the Cup. After a shaky two games, Ruggell didn't look in complete control against Zug, but still managed to come out with a 2-0 win.

December 2024

december.png

After some shaky performances, Ruggell looked ot get back in control with a classy 2-0 win over Rapperswil. This form didn't last long though, as a draw to FC Paradiso brought them crashing back down to earth. Ruggell didn't not look as confident as they had earlier in the season.

q2league.png

Well, we've extended our lead to 3 points now, but I'm a bit concerned over our performances since the YF Juventus game. We haven't looked as confident as we did earlier in the season. I hope it isn't the pressure of the league getting to the players. Still, with 11 games to go, the league is ours for the taking. Locarno, SV Schaffhausen and Tuggen will prove stern opposition, but I'm hoping we will come out on top. Our for and against is tremendous for 19 games, so it may prove the difference between promotion and second place later in the season.

Liechtenstein 2024 Review

Senior

Fixtures | Qualifying Group | Rankings

First full year in charge, and it's been a bit disappointing really. I might have pulled Liechtenstein into the top 200 in the end fo year rankings for the first time since 2016 (quite an achievement :D), but I'm disappointed with some of the games we didn't win, especially the Finland game, which we played really well in, and the two November friendlies. The group for qualifying is extremely tough though, not even a Azerbaijan or something to help boost our rankings!

U21

Fixtures | Qualifying Group

The manager got sacked earlier in the year, and so far there is no one to replace him! Pretty poor year for the U21's, with only a win to Iceland saving them from nothing but losses.

U19

Fixtures | Qualifying Group

Same scenario with the managers here. Wait, I have to hire them don't I? Well, I'm an idiot for just realising this as I type this update :D Bit better stuff from the U19's, finishing 3rd in their group, and all in all having a decent year.

[center]Liechtenstein World Rankings

|Season | Points | Previous Rank | Current Rank | Difference |
|------------------------------------------------------------|
|Start  |   -    |       -       |     119      |     -      |
|2011   |  184   |      119      |     145      |   -26      |
|2012   |  103   |      145      |     185      |   -40      |
|2013   |  161   |      185      |     137      |   +48      |
|2014   |   72   |      137      |     187      |   -50      |
|2015   |   49   |      187      |     202      |   -15      |
|2016   |   66   |      202      |     197      |   +5       |
|2017   |   26   |      197      |     206      |   -9       |
|2018   |   15   |      206      |     208      |   -2       |
|2019   |   37   |      208      |     205      |   +3       |
|2020   |   15   |      205      |     208      |   -3       |
|2021   |   34   |      208      |     203      |   +5       |
|2022   |   27   |      203      |     204      |   -1       |
|2023   |   45   |      204      |     204      |    0       |
|2024   |   65   |      204      |     198      |   +6       |
--------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

Still going really strong in the league and Lichtenstein are making decent progress in the world rankings.
Good luck pulling away more.
Doing well in the league so far,hope your able to pull away.Good work with Lichtenstein so far,your moving up in the world now :D

Cheers fellas! In regards to Liechtenstein, slow progress is better than no progress ;)

FC Ruggell 2025 Youth Intake

youthintake.png

No one really special this year, but there are some players with decent potential.

Christoph Frick

Phillipp Bender

Sebastian Adler

FC Ruggell January - March Review

January 2025

January.png

Ruggell went into the new year with a 3 point advantage at the top, and were looking to hold out in their first game of the year against Locarno. A solid display gave them the best opening to the year, before hosting fellow Liechtenstein club Balzers and thrashing them 4-0 in the IAC. The groups for the IAC were drawn and Ruggell were handed a tough group, with 2 other 3rd tier teams being drawn with them. Things started off brightly with a 3-1 win over FC Paradiso, before slumping to a disappointing draw against 4th tier Chur. The month finished off with a win in the league over Biaschesi. All in all, a solid month for the title contenders.

February 2025

February.png

February began with the final match of the IAC groups, with Ruggell needing a win to progress. Unfortunately, Zofingen was too strong on the day and progressed through the groups with a 1-0 win. This was followed up with a friendly, organised by parent club Sion. Both sides played second-string team, and somehow Ruggell came out with a 1-0 win. They took this into their next match, and despite missing Schneider, Ziereis and others through injury or suspension, they truimphed 1-0.

March 2025

march.png

March was again an important month, with Ruggell facing games against two winnable teams, while carrying a 5 point advantage at the top. The first game was played away to Bruhl, where the home fans were hoping to see a reverse of the scoreline Ruggell inflicted on them earlier in the season. Unfortunately for them, a lone Kai Arndt goal was enough to see a Ruggell victory. They followed this up with a home game against Ruthi, where the team ran away with the game, winning 3-0 to push them 7 points clear at the top.

q3league.png

We sit 7 points clear now with 6 games to go. Looking more and more likely that we'll come out on top now. Also found out Professional status isn't mandatory in the Challenge league, so I will be still stuck on part time contracts next season if I get promoted.

Archived