Sports Interactive Community
scotty1974

International top players bug

Hello Neil, i would just like to ask why the top players bug wasnt sorted in patch 12.2.1, as alot off people are talking about it, im sure your aware of it but just incase your not, when you click on a nation, theres a bit where all top players from that country are listed but its blank, if you reload the skin the appear then move to next country they dissappear agian, this needs sorted as its annoying.

Screenshot

-----------

2012-03-17_00001.jpg

Scotland nation was just a screenshot, its the same for Spain etc............oh dont tell me there not top players in Spain, and anyway it top players for that country, you get it for all countries........are you new to the game haha

I was joking, hence the wink and the link to the correct place to post things like this.

Your link is wrong, thats for Fm 2011 but its ok i found the 2012 one myself ;)

Neil Brock is currently on holiday, so I've edited your thread title. It is more likely to be seen in the bugs forum, well done on finding it yourself ;)

Have this problem also. I find if you click any link on that page and then hit the back arrow, the players will then appear.