Sports Interactive Community
ciechan78

4-2-3-1 Balista By Qetesh Tweaked to 4-5-1 by me

Hi everyone. Basic tactic is from FM THAI and every awards must go to the owner.

My is only tweaked version 4-5-1 . I play Legia Warsaw from Poland.

Patch 12.2.1

Tactic

33u33t3.jpg

Polish league

n4t6r6.jpg

Champions League 2013-2014

2dbuuxz.jpg

Champions League 2014-2015

zx5gmo.jpg

Download Tactic http://www.sendspace.com/file/x7c98n

The OI instructions make the assistant also pre-match training.

Anjoy

Update for patch 12.2.2

http://www.gamefront.com/files/21493...ta+!!!!+v7.tac

http://speedy.sh/7kkx6/4-5-1-Balista-v7.tac

Chiechan !!

Good work!!

I've been looking for a stable formation for patch 12.2 and your tweak delivered!!

I am using Everton and been using your tweak for 10 matches (8 wins, 1 draw, 1 lost) after 2nd transfer window is open, and here's the result:

vs Stoke (H) - 2-0

vs Norwich (H) - 0-0

vs Darlington (H) - 4-0

vs Tottenham (A) - 2-1

vs Aston Villa (A) 2-0

vs Middlesbrough (H) 3-0 (FA CUp)

vs Manch United (H) 2-1

vs Wolves (H) 3-2

vs Wigan (A) 1-0

vs Newcastle (H) 0-2 ---> Lost (FA-Cup)

I know that the result is not that impressive, but I dont have the player for this formation.. Half of the season I've been using Mr. Hough 4-3-3 tweaks, so although I dont have proper wingers on this formation (terminate loan contract of Drenthe and Pienaar due to they wont fit my 4-3-3), I think your tweak is promising..

June transfer : Verratti, Sime Vrs

January 2012 transfer : Emmanuelson (loan from AC Milan)

***Edit

Nothing changes much on my Everton squad.. Basically it's the same squad without Drenthe, Pienaar, and Heitinga.. Now I currently at the 5th..

What type of players are needed for each position? been thinking of using this with swansea, but not sure the players will fit. Are the wingers out and out wingers or inside forwards? are the CB's stopper/cover, and what roles are the three in midfield? Thanks in advance.

What type of players are needed for each position? been thinking of using this with swansea, but not sure the players will fit. Are the wingers out and out wingers or inside forwards? are the CB's stopper/cover, and what roles are the three in midfield? Thanks in advance.

DC-Speed Marking Tackling Positioning Header -14

DR/L-Speed Acceleration Tackling Positioning -14

Wingers -speed Acceleration Dribbling Crossing passing finishing 14 (they play like inside forwards but also have may crosses)

ST-Speed Acceleration 13 Finishing Dribling 14

Westy just play some games and look thit this tactic is good enough for your players and check my Legia squad in the fist season and compare the players. Form me the most importent is the plaers must learnthis tactic.

WINNER CL in 2015-2016

dm-013320961926.png

From what i saw u lost only vs mutch bigger clubs like MU,PSG,Inter,Arsenal.I know that original ballista tactic is beast so this must be also .Original balista had some weakness vs teams with real good pair of wingers+fullbacks so this must be same since AML/AMR dont track back and u lost to Arsenal with 0-3 and 0-4 and MU 0-5.If your team is top also u can nulify this treat but if lower than is a big issue.

Anyway glad to see some tactics that havent in screens only teams such Barcelona Arsenal M United and City,for me this tactics are irrelevant and real tactics are the ones tested with lower teams.

So you use this both home and away? And season after season without any result loss?

Yes i use this away and home. In the league i'm unbeaten i europe iis like you see on screenshot.

From what i saw u lost only vs mutch bigger clubs like MU,PSG,Inter,Arsenal.I know that original ballista tactic is beast so this must be also .Original balista had some weakness vs teams with real good pair of wingers+fullbacks so this must be same since AML/AMR dont track back and u lost to Arsenal with 0-3 and 0-4 and MU 0-5.If your team is top also u can nulify this treat but if lower than is a big issue.

Anyway glad to see some tactics that havent in screens only teams such Barcelona Arsenal M United and City,for me this tactics are irrelevant and real tactics are the ones tested with lower teams.

Every tactic have some weaknes and every match is different so its normal. And the loose with Big team its also normal because my team is only average europe team with value about 30mln euro.

New test in the 2 bundesliga team Fortuna Dusseldorf. Media prediction 10 place. On the start have no money for transfer and 1 mil Euro wage in month (team wage 964K euro)

dm-413322619399.png

Fixture

dm-4133226222314.png

dm-11133226223914.png

i am trying with eintracht frankfurt... media prediction 14......

what pre match instruction do you use

on preaseason i used very high teamwork, during the season i use low attacking movement.... is it right?

sorry for my bad english.

thank you

What i was impressed about original balista it was strikers efficiency making them to overperform no matter what morale or form,it was ridicoulos good from this point of view and to give an example i was playing as Norwich and had best scorer from league such Gianni Bruno or best assists with Osvaldo Martinez players that most of people did not even hear :).In other save I had Malonga golden boot in every season that i played puting Messi and Ronaldo behind :).But this comed with a cost by leaking tons of goals too.

Ciechan któryś zawodnik jest rozgrywającym ? Nie ma zaznaczonej gry na odgrywającego ale podania na odgrywającego są na dobieg.... czyli co ? zaznaczałeś napastnika jako odgrywającego czy nic nie robiłeś ? Spróbuję w Maladze i zobaczymy co z tego będzie ;)

Ciechan któryś zawodnik jest rozgrywającym ? Nie ma zaznaczonej gry na odgrywającego ale podania na odgrywającego są na dobieg.... czyli co ? zaznaczałeś napastnika jako odgrywającego czy nic nie robiłeś ? Spróbuję w Maladze i zobaczymy co z tego będzie ;)

Nic nie jest zaznaczone nic nie robilem nie ma rozgrywajacego ani odgrywajacego

i am trying with eintracht frankfurt... media prediction 14......

what pre match instruction do you use

on preaseason i used very high teamwork, during the season i use low attacking movement.... is it right?

sorry for my bad english.

thank you

My assistant do everyting match preperation team talks

Best táctic for FM12 for me so far.

Tried with Málaga and Murcia, in Spanish second division. Predicted 18, final position 1º. Next year in Liga predicted 20, final position 10.

The tactic is very solid, with few posesion but good defense. Killer.

Fantastic job, thanks!!!

Best táctic for FM12 for me so far.

Tried with Málaga and Murcia, in Spanish second division. Predicted 18, final position 1º. Next year in Liga predicted 20, final position 10.

The tactic is very solid, with few posesion but good defense. Killer.

Fantastic job, thanks!!!

Thanks Enjoy

Ciechanie mój drogi sprawdza Ci się nadal taksa po aktualizacji FM do wersji 12.2.2 ? bo mi coś obniżyła loty.... zacząłem dostawać trochę od słabszych drużyn, z miejsca drugiego spadłem jak na razie na 5 chociaż jest bardzo ciasno, ale mimo wszystko coś jakby nie grało. Odczułeś coś podobnego ?

Ciechanie mój drogi sprawdza Ci się nadal taksa po aktualizacji FM do wersji 12.2.2 ? bo mi coś obniżyła loty.... zacząłem dostawać trochę od słabszych drużyn, z miejsca drugiego spadłem jak na razie na 5 chociaż jest bardzo ciasno, ale mimo wszystko coś jakby nie grało. Odczułeś coś podobnego ?

Gram teraz fortuna dusseldorf i jak na beniaminka 7 miejsce do luksus wiec chyba nie

are the results good like last tactic?

You must try but for me its better in defence.

dm-7133330910813.png

My best game so far

And this is after change club

dm-11133330921415.png

This is confirmation of my history managment

dm-113333097493.png

ciechan, your version is awesome.

very good work mate.

i am promoted with cosenza serie c2 italian league (media prediction 13)....

now serie c1.....

i use defensing position on very high during preseason and on average during the season...isnt'right?

thank's mate

ciechan, your version is awesome.

very good work mate.

i am promoted with cosenza serie c2 italian league (media prediction 13)....

now serie c1.....

i use defensing position on very high during preseason and on average during the season...isnt'right?

thank's mate

ciechan78 your tactic is amazing. I'am in Portugal with Gil Vicente, prediction do be fight for relegation and i'am top of portuguese league and beated all big portuguese clubs, Porto and Sporting Lisbon at home and beated Benfica and their home growd. But what do you do when the IA begins do know your tactic? any tweaks?

Thanks for the best tactic I used until now...

the central midfielders - box to box kind of players, creative players now that they have a DMC behind them or defensive players?

Second half of the season and the AI knows the tactic: to much wasted oportunities, draws and losses, and the oponent goes one time to my goal and scores.....and with small teams, not talking about the big ones. Anyone haves an advice or tweak? Thanks...

the central midfielders - box to box kind of players, creative players now that they have a DMC behind them or defensive players?
MC creative and some defensive attribute like positioning and takcling will be good DMC normal defensiv player
match prep and OI is the same for the latest tactic?

your ass. manager do all, doesn't he?

like at fisrst versiom all for assistant

http://speedy.sh/BrPsz/CR1.tac the last version for latest patch

Not yet , you??? :D

Just searching for a consistant tactic on this patch that uses 1 striker!

12.2.2?? Very hard to find for me.. It doesn't matter if there are 1 or 2 or 3 strikers, just want a tactic that works for me!

12.2.2?? Very hard to find for me.. It doesn't matter if there are 1 or 2 or 3 strikers, just want a tactic that works for me!

Yeah 12.2.2

Are u tryin this one ?

Well what i normally do is; I start a game up with Norwich. Implement the tactic; and holiday through friendlies. Then use the tactic properly for the start of the Premiership. But I 've done it 3 times today uses a few tactics from here and others from FM-Base; and I pretty sure I've run out of hope or love for FM. I can't be bothered to create my own and constantly tweak it; thats is honestly for people who have a lot of times on their hands... I want a Plug-in-Play that deosn't rely on the Corner Glitch!

Thus far; no luck!!!