Ri916's FM 12 Youth Academy Challenge!

FA Cup Action Continued...

First off, we will recap on our success in the cup so far!

4th Qualifying Round

(H) Alfreton 0 - 0

(A) Alfreton 0 - 2

1st Round

(H) Port Vale 3 - 1

2nd Round

(H) Cray Wanderers 1 - 0

Everything was going to plan and we managed to get an unbelievable draw for the 3rd round, playing either Bath City or Fleetwood Town! We couldn't have been luckier if we'd tried. This meant we had a massive chance of reaching the 4th round, if we consider the league positions of both clubs, compared to our own! This is how proceedings went...

3rd Round

Chester Vs Bath City

It didn't exactly go to plan against bath and they dominated the match, so we should be greatfull with the 1 - 1 draw! It looks like we will have to end this in their own back yard!

3rd Round Replay

Bath City Vs Chester

Another nail-biting match against Bath City, which they once again dominated for some reason, but we are very resilient and thankfully we have reached the 4th round because of that! It's also good to see 3 of our most consistent performers, put the ball in the back of the net in the penalty showdown!

The 4th Round Draw - Some Interesting Pairs!

Norwich Vs Aston Villa

QPR Vs Huddersfield

Man City Vs Sunderland

Wolves Vs Newcastle

LIVERPOOL VS CHESTER

Coventry Vs Tottenham

Southampton Vs Arsenal

Man Utd Vs West Brom

Looking at the draw, only one team would have given us a chance of reaching round 5 and even that was highly unlikely! Therefore I was over the moon about an away game against Liverpool, one of the biggest teams in the draw! This is one hell of a money spinner for us and we will enjoy it for sure! To even be part of the 4th round, being 2 leagues apart, from League 1 Coventry as the smallest club left, it's amazing and the draws for each round have been on our side for sure!

4th Round Action!

Liverpool Vs Chester

Although Liverpool didn't field a full strength side, they still had players like Glen Johnson, Jonjo Shelvey, Steven Garrard, Jordan Henderson, Andres Guardado and Andy Carroll, with Stuart Downing coming off the bench aswell! Even the second string players who played were of Championship and League 1 standard! I think we did extremely well not to get slaughtered and kept the scoreline respectable and our confidence intact!

As was expected, this game against Liverpool was going to be a super money spinner for us and these are how things look in the financial department!

Financial Information

£1,000,000!!! I can't believe we are at such a good standing as a BSP team and will help us an awfull lot over the coming seasons!

Verdict: This has to go down as a huge success for the club, not only reaching the 4th round, but also the scoreline against Liverpool, which went to prove how resilient we are! The dressing room is right behind me and if you'd asked me this time last season if we'd be in this position, I would have had my doubts... The dressing room was a nightmare, but I put my foot down and didn't let players walk all over me and it's paid off.

Junior Coaching Upgrade

After our success in the FA Cup this season, I decided to go straight to the boardroom and ask for yet another upgrade to our Junior Coaching! It hasn't been long since the last upgrade, so lets see what happened...

Junior Coaching Result

Brilliant stuff! I never expected to be pushed right up to "Excellent Junior Coaching"! I am definately looking forward to March this season!

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Charlie_B

Congratulations on promotion! Fantastic season and some top strikers you have there! I'm jealous :( Lets hope they can take that form into the BSP and you might be in with a good chance.Unlucky once again in the play-offs, I know how you feel about lack of goals, but your still getting more out of your strikers than I am and did! Callum Foulkes looks like he could be a top player and has top stats! Good luck for next season, your almost there :)

Drew The Cookie Eater

Unlucky once again in the play-offs, I know how you feel about lack of goals, but your still getting more out of your strikers than I am and did! Callum Foulkes looks like he could be a top player and has top stats! Good luck for next season, your almost there :)

Weymouth_Badge_2011-2012.jpg

Weymouth FC Summary - Season 2012-13

Target achieved, safety!

The Season

13th place after being tipped for a dead last 22nd place finish has to be considered a success. The season started out in crazy fashion, with MC James Scales scoring a club record fastest goal in our opening league game after just 30 seconds!

If that wasn't enough, in our second league game Matt Groves set a club and division fastest goal record at 15 seconds! (Although this was bettered by 2 seconds by a Dover player later in the season).

The fast start was replicated with league form and we were sitting 2nd after 5 games. This, of course, could not last and the weak 20 man squad began to buckle until the pressure of the fixture list, injuries and suspensions. A torrid 5 game losing streak to start 2013 with put everyone under pressure, but a stroke of luck in our 6th game of the calendar year saw an opponent red card and a draw to stop the rot. This was followed by a win in our next game and suddenly there was a spring in our step again and we maintained mid-table safety through to the end of the season.

Our tactics were somewhat unusual for a newly promoted side, with a narrow diamond 4-1-2-1-2 shape (not unusual) and a very attacking outlook both at home and away. This caused an avalanche of goals at either end and endless entertainment for the fans, with only 5 draw all season. This might also have contributed to the surprising fact of the season, an average attendance of just over 1,300 for Weymouth.

Cups basically never occured. Lost both of our opening cup games :(

Finances

The higher than expected average attendance was a bright spot in the financial side of the season.

We started out with 25,000 in the account when I was handed the reigns, and with the help of 3 high profile home friendlies against Aston Villa (netted 18,000), Blackburn (netted a dissapointing 9,000) and Birmingham (netted 17,000) we were able to boost the balance to 70,000 before the season starts.

This then eroded over the course of the season and I am now sitting at exactly 613 pounds in the account as we prepare for our first friendly of our second pre-season.

Youth

The first youth intake was looming large on the horizon for most of the season. A small squad, with many glaring deficiencies (only one DR, one DM, one 15 yr old backup FC and no discernable width) meant that a lot rode on the fateful day in March.

Overall I believe we can look back on the intake with a smile and find that several needs were met and that we have a couple of foundations for building a solid squad over the next few years.

Youth Intake Squad

I have added a little extra depth to my YP naming here, as I enjoy seeing them progress a lot. The letter after YP 1 shows the order in which I think that years crop of players will develop.

This year I tagged five players, who all received part time contracts immediately (every other youth candidate receive a youth contract immediately).

Jake Jordan (YP 1a) - Jake is going to be interesting. Coaching staff show him immediately as my best AMC at the club and the potential to be a leading BSP AMC! He does show to be selfish (not great for the AMC in my initial tactic) and has a teamwork of 1! But he is pacey and enjoys the big games! 3 goals in his first 5 games showcased his real promise, but then disaster struck as he tore his hamstring and was out for 3-4 months (due back as pre-season starts).

Rob Neal (YP 1b) - Finally some bona fide width. Also projected as a BSP leading player at his position.

Paul Brown (YP 1c)

Martin Richards (YP 1d)

Callum Moore (YP 1e)

Also very happy overall with the new personalities entering the club. Nothing overly worrisome. And they are all Weymouth born lads!

With the new width from Rob Neal and a selfish, pacey Jake Jordan it was time to completely change tactics and begin integrating and developing these kids immediately.

This is our new tactic. Only changes to the Tactic Creator settings are to manually set Playmaker and Target Man to None (my backup FCs are Target Man types, so if I sub them on it is then set to not have them as TMs).

This is the away setting, at home (unless a heavy underdog) I change the strategy to Control.

Jake Jordan also unsurprisingly set our club record for youngest goalscorer (in his second game)

Player Of The Season

Without a doubt it was Sam Malsom. 24 goals from our Advanced Forward and the main reason we acheived mid table.

Facilities

An initial Junior Coaching improvement was granted by the board, but this was the only advancement made this season :(

Squad Overview Going Forward

The side has a more youthful (and promising) outlook to it now. All 5 of the tagged youth intakes are now regular first team matchday squad members, with YP 1a & YP 1b first teamers. Others who are in the youth team will no doubt get their chances too as season 2 wears on.

Goals For Next Season

* Sticking to the 4 year per division game plan, solidify the club with a mid table finish (9th - 14th).

* Develop the youths.

* Reduce the wage bill further, by letting fringe players contracts run out and promoting up youth.

* Operate on a profit

* Win a cup game!

Transfers

Proof! :)

Another worry I'm out of contract at end of season and talk going around that the board may not offer me a contract. :( Some good that has happened some decent youth have come up.

After more rumors of no contract decide to seek reasurance from the board found a new option and think it was perfect and for what I would like to say.

Had this reply.

It is very promising for this challenge that I dont check the thread since the night before and there has been 4 updates!

Slich- 7th place is consolidation?! I think your being a bit harsh with yourself there ;). Dont be too disappointed if you dont get promoted this season as you said yourself that you overachieved plus your youth intake wasnt great.

Charlie- Great first season promotion! Dont get down on the youth intake, its only 1 year and it was still good.

Drew- The playoffs have thwarted you again. very unlucky but i suppose thats why they say you should get the automatics. Promotion next season :)

Braumiller- A great start considering the tough team you have picked. I believe you can push on now and i expect you will make the playoffs be season 3.

TWFL- A great achievement to be the first challenger with a YP that has 100 league goals!

I've just had my youth intake, but I forgot to take a screenshot :( I've sorted them out into the U18's and taken a screenshot like that, i've got 2 more with 4 half stars for potential, but their stats aren't good, so unsure whether to sign them. I'm very very happy with this years intake and is probably better than I expected despite the rapid increase in my junior coaching.

Chester - BSP - 2013/14 End Of Season Report

Chester-FC-2010-Logo-300x300.png

League Table | Squad Stats | Transfers | Finances | Facilities

Very bad season but was kind of expected. Just the 6 wins and they were hard to get. Tried a different type of tactic midway through which seemed to work for bit but could not get a decent run going. Morale was down all over, Rainford was worst than a lack of confidence Torres in front of goal so his 7 goals is quite a shock with some of his chances he missed. Just the Youth Coaching up this season. Finances not looking good at all Hopefully can get back in the black with season tickets and money spinners friendlies.

F.A Cup

4thQR Hereford (A) 4-0

F.A Trophy

1stR Vauxhall (A) 2-3

2ndR Stalybridge (A) 3-1

Season   League   Position   Achivements 
12/13    BSN      1st        BSN Champions & Manager of the Year
13/14    BSP      23rd       Relegated

Youth Intake

Youth Candidates

Best news of the season was a decent year of youth with 5 getting contracts and 3 given the YP tag with high hopes on them for the future.

Most if not all of them will be playing most of next season as we move forward.

Jonathon Ware - Report

Sammy Neill - Report

Nathan Jones - Report

YP Watch

YP1 - Lee Hoskins - ST

Initial Profile - Coach Report

Season      Games    Goals    Assists       Average Rating
[url="http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578951702762105034/3979F495620CC2F099025580CCEEAAC1E2E805A0/"]12/13[/url]        0(7)      2        2                    6.88
[url="http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578951702791965760/FFCE4FE8A5679B8E5427492344006D9A97EB5C36/"]13/14[/url]       33(8)      7        8                    6.72

YP2 - George Collis - CB

[url="http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578951702762103877/9130CB599E700875316D3935B9A3D0165DAC03CF/"]12/13[/url]        9         0        0                    7.07
[url="http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578951702792033736/FF17CFAFB8B9CF24C67B8A7BD081392DC9698347/"]13/14[/url]       38(6)      9        1                    6.81

YP3 - Jonathon Ware - MC

[url="http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578951702792031867/FD3AAC3A5FAB65A174A07A24457459D64C9B4DB3/"]13/14[/url]        7         0        0                    6.59   

YP4 - Sammy Neill - MC

[url="http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578951702792036012/3571AE1DA54626409D0296F7F6A87C31958F53DE/"]13/14[/url]        7         0        0                    6.64   

YP5 Nathan Jones - RB

[url="http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/578951702792037585/EB9B2A48BD198A0444AE3DC31CC2E7038D64F460/"]13/14[/url]        7         0        0                    6.79   

Carshalton Althetic 2013/14 mid-season report

This season has been an extremely trying one, and at the moment safety is my only aim. The FA Cup ended badly again, but the FA Trophy is going very well. All the news will come with my end of season report.

In terms of players, it's the same old story of inconsistency. The three players I marked out have got plenty of games, and McAuley seems to be developing very nicely.

Welsh Wizard, unlucky :(. Tough ask to begin with, but upside is your squad is stronger this season than your promotion season :thup:

Two signs of the apocalypse during my play session just now.

*. After 48 competitive games I played out my first goalless game

*. A cup win (in fact two, and an upcoming away fixture against non league opposition in FA Cup 4th qualifying round)!

Hmm, think I need to get my youth recruitment network expanded. Despite my junior coaching being rated as Good, my intake is worse quality wise than last year when it was only Average. Screenshot to come in my end of season report.

A double update from me here in my career updates thread!

I have the monthly updates up till March + my youth intake update including 4 YP screenshots! Just incase anyone is interested :)

Unlucky on the relegation Welsh Wizard :( Better luck for next season and i'm sure you will get promotion again!

Avramski, for some reason my chairman doesnt want to know when I come looking for a youth recruitment upgrade, yet he let me get to excellent junior coaching :S

WelshWizard- Chin up mate, surviving the BSP was always going to be tough (Im having the same issues, played 5 games and have one point!) your squad is stronger than your promotion season so you should try and bounce straight back :)

Thanks guys. Should benefit in BSN with expecting to win most games so should play well which will help the young players grow and get morale back-up. Hopefully we bounce back but think my job is quite safe as signed another 3 year extension so signed for 4 seasons so doubt the club could afford to get rid of me with the debt it currently has :D.

Hopefully I've learned something from the time in the BSP(Can't think of anything yet :) ) which will help us in the future. Youth recruitment has been good to me last 2 times so if we keep going should have a decent enough squad to push for L2 in a few years.

Going to try to get a more stable tactic now I have a core to my team which can hopefully make us a more threat next time in BSP.

Welsh - Good luck in the BSN next year. As others have mentioned, your team is stronger now than before, so I'm sure you'll right back up there soon.

Conman - According to the rules, you can pick a newly promoted team on the next reset date if you get sacked. Hopefully you'll be able to turn it around before the end though to avoid that scenario.

Also a question to the people here about their youth intake, have you guys had any luck in getting really good personalities? I imagine Model Citizen is a bit too much to get, but wondering if any of the others like Perfectionist, Resolute, or Spirited are coming through. I got a Model Professional on my first intake that I was happy about even though his low PA makes me sad, but was wondering how its going for others.

Youth Intake in. It's pretty dire. Only 1 good player who I'm pleased with but the rest of them are woeful which I don't understand as I have Excellent Junior Coaching and have just upgraded my youth facilities..

sam_2247.jpg?w=300&h=225

CARSHALTON ATHLETIC FC

2013/14 Season

Blue Square South (all stats at time of resignation)

Media Prediction - 16th

Finished - 22nd - Table

Top Scorer - Paul Vines (13)

FA Cup

2nd Quali Round	Woking 5-2 Carshalton Athletic

FA Trophy

3rd Quali Round	Whitehawk 2-4 Carshalton Athletic
1st Round	Carshalton Athletic 1-1 Braintree Town
1st Round Rep	Braintree Town 1-2 Carshalton Athletic
2nd Round	Carshalton Athletic 4-4 Welling United
2nd Round Rep	Welling United 3-1 Carshalton Athletic

Transfers - I'm no fackin' wheelah dealah

Final Squad

An awful season for all involved. Relegated with 4 games left to go and no win in 2014 until mid-March. Only one player shone for me all year, Wayne McAuley (see below). Once again knocked out of the FA Cup first time round, but a couple of good FA Trophy games were merely one-offs.

A mini-revival towards the end didn't work, and ultimately we deserved to go down.

The Youth Players

Wayne McAuley - Looked assured throughout the season, and ultimately took on a key role as David Ray battled injury all season. Will definitely monitor his progress, no doubting he will end up in the Football League at some point.

Apps	Gls	Asts	MoM	AvRat
12/13	3(3)	0	0	0	6.70
13/14	31(3)	3	0	1	6.71

Terry Daly - Ended up being in the team more often than not, and did develop over the season, but expected more from him.

Apps	Gls	Asts	MoM	AvRat
12/13	3(1)	0	0	0	6.30
13/14	26(2)	0	0	0	6.48

Marco Razafindrakoto - Disappointing, and niggling injuries hindered his development.

Apps	Gls	Asts	MoM	AvRat
12/13	5(1)	1	1	1	6.83
13/14	23(2)	0	1	0	6.56

Welcome to the Crazy Gang

Youth Intake

Once again, the intake was pretty promising, and the players are coming from further afield too! Jamaicans, Puerto Ricans and Nigeriens now. As I was fighting relegation, none of them got the chance to play before I left.

Adrian Thurlbourne - ST. Highly rated by my assistant. Looks like a decent pacey striker could turn out into a good poacher.

Philip Kerr - ML. Looks like a better prospect that Razafindrakoto, and has an easier name to boot! Half Northern Irish too, so I will monitor his progress a tad closer!

Jay Rockett - MR. A good talent in a position we've been lacking in this season.

Steve Limbert - DC. Another good centre back. Not as good as McAuley in my opinion, but still looks decent.

So what now?

Well I guess it's off to find a better club! I have definitely learned lessons from Carshalton, and hopefully next time round will be more successful.

Northwich Victoria - 2014/15 Season review

League review

The season started well enough, with us picking up 22 out of 30 points during August and September, but that's where the best part of the season ended. As with the previous season, we had another horrific run, only this one was in the early part of the season and left us playing catchup. October saw us gain just 3 points from a possible 9, that being a win away to Boston United. November was even worse, with only 3 out of 18 gained, this time, a shaky 1-0 victory over Worcester.

From December though, things started to pick up a bit, as we started the month with a draw at home to Kettering, before crashing 5-1 away to Telford (yes, that team again ....) However, 6 wins and 2 draws in the next 9 games gave me hope that we could indeed challenge for a play off position after all, to leave us sitting 8th after 30 games. But it was the lack of a out and out goal scorer that cost us in the end. The teams record for the final 12 games was W4, D4, L4, Goals scored 9, goals against 14. While we only conceded 45 goals over the season (not bad actually), compared to my previous 2 seasons, the defence has been leaking like a sieve! Early on in the season, Jordan Pavett tore his calf muscle, and was out for 4 months. That destroyed his confidence. With the only decent strikers coming from my youth intakes being target men, and Matthew Clarke going from a 3 1/2 star striker to a 1/2 star striker* after his broken leg last season, I had no idea where the goals needed were going to come from.

Anyway, it came down to the last 4 games of the season in order to secure a play off spot. At the time, we were in 5th, 1 point ahead of the rest, but the fixture list wasn't very promising. We lost to Tamworth 1-0 and Telford (grr) 2-0 (both away), which left us needing 6 points from the last 2 games of the season and a little bit of luck. Stalybridge was the first team to visit the Victoria Ground, and equalised in the 5th of 3 added minutes to force a draw (Fergie time is alive and well, even in a computer game). That left Kettering as the final visitors, where we managed to beat them 2-1, thanks to a 93rd minute winner. So we finished 7th, just 2 points behind Tamworth in 4th. If we had beaten Tamworth, we would have finished 4th ourselves :mad:

Cup review

Nothing to write home about .... FAC Q2 Warrington (h) 3-0. Q3 Southport (h) 1-2

FAT Q3 .... Southport (a) 1-3

Transfers .... Once again, I'm clean!

Youth Intake

After we beat Warrington, I once again went to the board, and managed to secure another increase in my junior coaching, bringing the standard upto Good. However, despite this, the quality of the players coming in was slightly worse than last season, so my next upgrade has to be to the Youth Recruitment Network I think.

Youth Player Progress

Barry Ballie .... Due to a longish injury to Mark Lynch, he was thrown straight into the team as the right back, despite not being ready for first team football, and it showed. in his first 4 games, he picked up 5 yellow cards and 2 reds (both for 2 bookable offences). Whoops! After that though, despite picking up a further red for 2 bookable offences, he has improved quite a lot of the season, ending up with an average rating of 6.87 from 27 games, including 2 MoM awards.

Ben Ryan YP01 .... Because of players out of form, injuries and suspensions, he's been pretty much a fixture in the team, appearing in all 45 competative games, 14 of them as a sub. He finished up with an average rating of 6.73, with 2 goals, 6 assists and 1 MoM award.

Frank Lenders YP02-1 .... Despite still only being 16 years of age, in the 16 appearances he has made (7 as sub), I've been highly impressed. Final average rating of 6.86 and 2 assists. His season was curtailed by injury however at the end of February. With 1 of my starting CB rejecting a new contract however, he will get a lot more football next season.

I have used a couple of other youth players as well during the season, but they have only been bit-part players, so I'm not going to give them a review until they have played a few more games.

Finances

Not good. At the time of this post, the club is £170,000 in the red. That means, not 1, not 2, but 3 pre-season friendly tournaments, to make up the deficit and leave me with a few spare pennies. Hopefully, I'll have a couple of decent cup runs as well, to rake in some extra gate and prize money, and hopefully a televised match. There is a little glimmer of hope though, as 4 players will be leaving from the first team squad. Between them, that will save me just under £1600/week.

PS. Further screen shots will be available if requested.

Bailey Donaldson - He wasn't exactly a world beater prospect, but when your YP01 gets a torn calf muscle in the 6th game of the season, all you can say is NOOOOO! :(

Edit: Goodness me, just lost my top goalscorer Sam Reed to a broken foot for 5-6 months the very next game, as well as my best right back for 2 months with strained knee ligaments. I hope this isn't going to be a trend, but I'm really thankful now that I signed 9 of my youngsters last March even when their qualities aren't that great.

slich- I havent checked their personalities but I had a player with 17 determination and 16 workrate through. You also seem to have been quite unlucky with injuries, hang in there :)

JB- Good luck with FC United!

Conman- Unlucky to get relegated after a great first season, I hope to see you back with another team :)

Avramski- A good season there. You should be pushing for promotion next season after 3 years of building.

Drew. Lowestoft Town. Blue Square South. 2015/2016.

Table - FINALLY! In my fourth season at the club we finally managed to get promoted, even thought we were drawing the majority of our games, the teams around us were faultering and we managed to sneak into first spot, 3 wins on the bounce at the end helped achieve this.

Squad

Aradavan Dobinson YP1 - Played the most games this season, but when he lost his form, I brought in Malcolm who done really well, but Dobinson will be my number one for next season.

Callum Foulkes YP2 - 22 goals this season, and this is with no senior strike partner to help him, not bad really, development wise, he is progressing really well, and he will be our main man next season.

Rob McVarish YP3 - Not bad for his first full season, getting into double figures, though he had it easy with no really third choice striker providing competition.

Glen Franks YP4 - Really good season from the youngster, solid at the back, and a threat going forward, will look for him to improve next season.

Ollie Driver YP5 - 15, and with decent finishing and composure, looks like a half decent prospect, will try and get him some game time next season.

Finances

Proof that I'm not cheating

Sometimes you just want to scream!!!

After playing wonderfully and challenging for promotion, I get medium length injuries to my YP1 and only decent FC. A run of 8 games without a win follow and then the icing on the cake.

Winning 1-0 away from home in the 79th minute my GK goes off injured. No backup GK on the bench, so an outfielder goes in goal. They score in the 89th and 91st minute......

The streak continues and if it wasn't 6.48am here the manager would have hit the bottle! :D

You cannot make this up!

After coming back from injury, Sam Malsom (my main, and only, decent FC) went through a wretched time regaining his form. Not helped by all 3 of my MCs being out for around a month each. After 11 hours of football Sam finally scores and then within 10 minutes he is carted off injured and is now out for 5-6 months with a broken foot!

Oh, and in that game we conceded an 89th minute equalizer! lol

Only 2 weeks away from youth intake time and to say I need an FC or two is beyond an understatement!

A one-legged tea lady would get games up front for me at the moment......

Thats really unlucky Braumiller :( That really sucks, I hope you get better luck soon!

I am just letting you know, i'm about to attempt my first ever "End Of Season Report - Video & Commentary"! I think it will add a new aspect to my reports and also help me keep secret some of the things like the play-offs, how we did, if we reached the final and what happened in the final!

Some serious action going on in here now!

I'm just commenting to tell you I'm still alive :D and my lack of posting and playing time isn't going to affect me continuing with this save. I've just been very very busy but and it may have to wait a couple of weeks before I get some solid playing time back together.

Drew- Well done on promotion mate :) were you behind your game on the updates? as the last two have come quickly plus your youth intake was 2hrs after your end of season update.

TM- Looking forward to your end of season post! the prospect of someone making the football league is an exciting one :D

Joe- Thats fine, life comes before fm ;)

Ok, last of my random updates / tales of woe for now :D

Looks like I finally caught a decent break after the horrendous run of injuries.

Youth intake provided 3 good prospects and a couple of long shots, but 2 of the good prospects are FCs!

Now, this being Weymouth, it isn't all good news. Both have a much disliked weakness listed, one is "regarded as an inconsistent player" and one is "regarded as a fairly inconsistent player".

That said, I guess good and inconsistent beats my current consistently poor :D

Archived