Ollie's Chairmans Game Is Back!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2288758018.jpg

Redknapp Confirmed As New Chelsea Boss

Chelsea have confirmed Harry Redknapp as their new boss on a three year deal. Chelsea have moved swiftly to put their new man in place, and have met their own brief of a 'british' manager. The compensation package with Tottenham is said to involve John Obi Mikel, whether it is a loan or full transfer we are not aware.

Meanwhile over at Spurs, Everton boss David Moyes, and former Chelsea man Andre Villas-Boas have been made joint favourites with the bookmakers.

More to come from Mr.Redknapp and Chairman Oliver Connolly later

mikeljohnobi001.jpg

Tottenham confirm signing of John Obi Mikel

Tottenham Hotspurs has today completed the signing if Chelsea FC's 24 year old midfielder John Obi Mikel for an undisclosed fee.

The signing of Mikel is part of the transfer that sees manager Harry Redknapp move accross London to take control of the russian owned club.

In a comment Tottenhams new chairman said that although he was sad to see manager Redknapp leave the club, he was satisfied with the compensation the club recived.

When asked about the new man Mikel, Moridin said that he was exited by the prospect of seeing him in the lilywhite shirt of Tottenham. "He will add steel to what is allready a very strong midfield." He said.

Dave Whelan steps down!

33or0xk.png

It was announced today after many weeks of speculation that Dave Whelan will step down as Chairman of Wigan Athletic. In his statement on the Wigan Athletic website it says "After considering what i've achieved at Wigan in my time here, i've decided that it's time to step down. It needs a younger man with fresh ideas to take Wigan to the next level and i want to enjoy my retirement." Dave Whelan also announced the man to takeover him was Dan Smith. " We are proud to announce the man to take over from me will be Dan Smith. He's a close friend of mine with many years of experience in business." We caught up with the new owner and he gave us this statement.

"We aim to take over the world...in 5 years. We will be standing by Roberto Martínez and giving him the cash that will secure our first aim this year which is staying in the league. We wanted to make this clear because of rumours my friend Martin Jol who made available by Fulham was about to take over."

Transfer Budget £6 Million

Wage Budget £450k p/w

villasboas7.jpg

Andre Villas-Boas confirmed as new Tottenham manager

Tottenham Hotspur have confirmed that former Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas has signed a 4 year contract with the club.

Portuguese manager Villas-Boas has been unemployed since his contract was terminated by Chelsea.

Speaking outside Tottenhams stadium White Hart Lane, new Tottenham Chairman Arawn Moridin said that he believe Villas-Boas to be one of the most talented young managers in football and he was really looking forward to working close with him.

When Villas-Boas arrives at White Hart Lane he knows that he needs to work hard to ensure that the club achieves it's goal of qualifying for the Champions League.

Transfer-Deadline-Day-Promo_2643146.jpg

And so we're full guys, 20 Chairmen!!

Deadline day is set as tomorrow, so i need any transfers by 11:59PM on the 13/3/2012. Wont accept any afterwards. The vote deadline for the FA, is at 9pm tonight. so if anyone else wants to put their name forward do it now, and you can start sending your votes whenever.

Transfer listed

33or0xk.png

Ali Al-Habsi

30ngioo.jpg

The 29 year old goalkeeper who has first team premier league experience has been put on the market. The Wigan board are waiting for offers. The Wigan manager has also told the fans "We know what we need but we need to be patience due to other owners asking outrages prices."

WOLVES TOLD 'HANDS OFF' YOUNG TALENT HOILETT!

Blackburn Rovers Chairman Jack Bullock has told Wolves to forget about signing starlet Junior Hoilett!

After reports of a swap deal came up Bullock felt a public rejection was necessary to give a warning to the rest of league saying

"im not in this business to sell our best players to anyone regardless if their relagation rivals or title challengers"

Citylogo.png

There have been reports coming from Manchester City, regarding Chairman & Football Adviser 'Mike Nevo', that he has had a meeting today with Roberto Mancini. It is believed that the meeting was regarding players at the club, who should stay and who should go. Our sources within the club have been able to collect information regarding this meeting, but would like to stress that it might not be 100% correct...

There is speculation that the following players could leave the club, if the offers are right...

Right Back - Pablo Zabaleta - City are reported to be looking for around £6mil

Central Midfielder - Gareth Barry - The fee for Barry appears to be unclear and offers will probably have to be made for us to get a clear view on the matter

Defensive Midfilder - Owen Hargreaves - Reports suggest that Owen Hargreaves could leave the club for as little as £1.5mil

Striker - Mario Balotelli - Speculation is ripe for the young Italian, with suggestion of interested parties already making offers. It is believed that an offer for a transfer would have to be made and would only be allowed to leave for the right price. It is also suggested City may be willing to discuss a loan deal.

Striker - Carlos Tevez - There has been major interest in Carlos Tevez and we believe City may be ready to cash in on the guy who has spurred City on for the last two seasons. City are looking for offers before revealing his price tag. Although reluctant, they may also listen to loan offers.

Wolfe puts name forward for FA

fa-logo.gif

Norwich City chairman Walter Wolfe has thrown his name into the mix for a position at the FA this morning. Mr. Wolfe is not considered a favorite for the position, as it is believed he may be regarded as too inexperienced at this level, but he has thrown his name into the hat nonetheless. "I wasn't a favorite for the Norwich job either." Wolfe reminded the media. "I don't expect I'll get the position, but I'd love to work for my country and if I don't put my name out there for consideration, then I'll never have an opportunity to do so."

When asked why other chairmen should consider him for election, Wolfe replied. "I would ensure that the proper manager will be picked to lead the team to success now and in years to come. There is a lot of media pressure to pick an English manager, and while I would like to see an Englishman leading England, I think we have to consider all options and pick the best manager, ignoring the nationality and reputation of the candidates."

Blackburn Owner Opens Chequebook!

Blackburn Rovers have decided to spend money to get up the league ladder! They have announced the signing of Cardiff City Midfielder Peter Whitting! The fee has been released as £4.5m! Blackburn gaffer Steve Kean cannot hide his excitement at the new owners stance after the refusal to sell star player Junior Hoilett and now the signing of Peter Whittingham has really shown the ambition of the club is on the up!

Guest avine

ve7rex.png

Fulham FC Transfer Rumors

Fulham are interested in signing Trabzonspor midfielder Didier Zokora, the 30-year-old Ivorian international is set to return in English Premier Division

peok.jpg

501px-West_Bromwich_Albion_FC-n_logo_svg.png

Jeremy Peace set to sell majority of West Bromwich Albion FC

It was announced today that the Former owner of West Bromwich Albion FC, Jeremy Peace , has agreed to sell a 60% share in the football club to Northern Irish born businessman Richard Hatton. Jeremy Peace has indicated that he would be looking to take a backseat approach in running the football club.

Unproven and Inexperienced Hatton, who earned his fortune through a nationally recognised scrap metal recycling company has now become the leading shareholder for West Bromwich, commenting to local press Hatton stated that he "Felt a great buzz around the place, and wanted to get things running early".

The clubs official statement from Hatton is as follows:

"-I would like to thank everyone in supporting me in becoming the highest shareholder of West Bromwich Albion FC.

-The Boards expectations are to have a stable mid table finish for the season

- I have decided to keep Roy Hodgson as the Manager for the time being and look forward to working with him."

It is unknown what Hatton's first move will be within the transfer market, however predictions suggest that he will be looking to improve albion's defensive capabilities.

Swansea_City_AFC.png

Huw Jenkins sells his share in Swansea City A.F.C

Today Huw Jenkins, the former chairman of Swansea City A.F.C announced that he has sold 51% of his share in Swansea. The buyer is an Icelandic businessman Björgvin Radebe. Radebe is considered to be the wealthiest man in Iceland and owns many companies in Iceland and abroad.

Björgvin told the press that he looks forward to working with manager, Brendan Rogers and feels a good vibe from the staff and the players. His expectation for the upcoming season is that Swansea earn a mid-table finish and bring a couple of players in to mach his ambitions.

There are already transfer rumors that Björgvin is looking at young striker Carlos Fierro that currently plays for Chivas.

The following players have been placed on the Blackburn transfer list

Morten Gamst Pederson - 4m

Gael Givet - 4m

Bruno Ribeiro - 1.5m

The following players are on the Blackburn radar:

Mario Balotelli - Loan Deal

Robert Pires - Free Agent

Marco Matterazzi - Free Agent

Citylogo.png

Manchester City have today announced that Mario Balotelli will make his way to Wolves on a season long loan. The deal will include an option for Wolves to secure Balotelli at the end of the season for £15mil. Wolves will also pay 100% of Balotelli's wages whilst he is at the club!

Balotelli.png

Here are the base outlines of the deal...

Name: Mario Balotelli

Loan From: Manchester City

Loan To: Wolves

Wages: 100%

Future Fee: £15mil

Mike Nevo spoke to Roberto Mancini before concluding the deal, as he believes Mancini should have a certain degree of control on things and after a long talk, both agreed it would be the best move to let Balotelli gain first team action at Wolves.

Can i just let people know, i've only receieved two PM's on peoples budget, its fine to post them in here in a press conference etc. but i might miss them, so just drop me a PM with your wage and transfer budget

PM's are full mate

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Liverpool Keep It British

Liverpool FC today annouced the signing of English U21 striker Connor Wickham from Sunderland for a fee believed to be in the region of £6.5m, with Dutch winger Dirk Kuyt going the other way. Kuyt had been usurped by the arrival of Kalou and Hazard, and with a large wage packet, was listed by request of the chairman.

It is said to be that Wickham has signed a 5 year deal with the Merseyside club, with a wage packet of around £18'000 per week.

In other transfer news, Jack Robinson has moved to Wigan on a season-long loan. Danny Newton, chairman of Liverpool, was reported to state that "Wigan did wonders with Tom Cleverley from United. We hope that they can do the same for Jack this year"

Bolton Announce Appointment

Owner Eddie Davies announced today the replacement of chairman Phil Gartside with American business man and former Semi Pro, Yosef Johnson. Johnson is known to be an avid Liverpool fan but let the skeptics no immediately he was hear to bring Bolton to the summit of football.

Statement from Bolton Wanderers F.C.

We would like to announce the release of Owen Coyle as Manager, Owen has been nothing short of outstanding in his commitment to the football club over the years. However at some point directions change and it was in the best interest of both parties that this be done. With that being said we would also like to announce the immediate appointment of Martin Jol as new manager of Bolton F.C. Martin Jol will be given an injection fo 30mil for transfer as well 250k towards the wage budge. We are very a manager of Martin's pedigree has come to be head to the new project taking place at Rebook Stadium.

Citylogo.png

Manchester City have announced with great pleasure, the intended sale of Carlos Tevez to Chelsea FC! There was negotiations and at times the possibility of a break down in talks, but the two clubs eventually came to an agreement over an £18,000,000 transfer fee. All that remains is for Chelsea to sign the appropriate documents and the signing can become official.

Tevez.jpgWolly.jpg

Carlos Tevez's future at Manchester City over the past year has always been a big subject in the media, with the Striker handing in transfer requests and his recent adventures to Argentina without permission, going 'Awol'. Mike Nevo has comfirmed that the reason behind this sale was because, despite the Argentine coming back to the club and wanting to get back in the fold, he felt Tevez was bad for the dressing room and he doesn't feel the relationship between Mancini and himself can be repaired. He went on to state that Tevez has been a great servant to the club since his arrival and would like to thank him for giving his all on the pitch and bringing Manchester City to where it's at today and would like to wish him all the best at Chelsea FC.

P.S. Good luck Ollie, you'll need it ;)

EVERTON PRESS CONFERENCE

Chairman Nick Leadbeater has come publicly announced today that the club will be dipping into the transfer budget to bring a couple of players to the club and that they are currently in talks with a couple of clubs for players, with the club open to any offers for the clubs current players. He also stated the clubs ambitions for the forthcoming season, with these being:

LEAGUE:- A Respectable finish

FA CUP :- 5th Round

League Cup :- Quarter Final

Guest avine

ve7rex.png

2011/2012 Season Expectations :

EPL:EURO Cup qual.(League)

EURO Cup :Second Knockout Round

English FA Cup:6th Round

English League Cup:Quarter Final

Transfer Budget: £7.3m

Wage Budget: £44.5M/a

We would like to announce the immediate appointment of Krasimir Balakov for £5 Million to replace Martin Jol(transferred £1 Million to Bolton)

Contract length 3yrs, wages:10k/w

24zhh6c.jpg

Rickie Lambert has joined Fulham from Southampton for £3 Million

Contract length 3yrs, wages:25k/w

11t4ubd.jpg

Citylogo.png

Manchester City would like to confirm that they have come to an agreement with Everton over the transfer of Owen Hargreaves. Mike Nevo has spoke to the media today and has said the fee is in the region of around £1,000,000. All that is left is for Everton to sign the documents to make the transfer official.

Hargreaves.jpg

Roberto Mancini has spoken out about the transfer, saying "I beleive this is the best for the club and for Owen. He has had troubles with injuries over the past few years or so and I beleive, as does Mike Nevo, that this transfer could be what Owen needs and I wish him all the best".

In Other News...

Speculation is ripe, after the recent news about the sale of several players, that Roberto Mancini could be allowed a bigger transfer budget. It hasn't been confirmed yet, but it appears that if Mancini needs more money, he could be allowed that opportunity.

EVERTON PRESS CONFERENCE

Chairman Nick Leadbeater has come publicly announced today that the club will be dipping into the transfer budget to bring a couple of players to the club and that they are currently in talks with a couple of clubs for players, with the club open to any offers for the clubs current players. He also stated the clubs ambitions for the forthcoming season, with these being:

LEAGUE:- A Respectable finish

FA CUP :- 5th Round

League Cup :- Quarter Final

Hey nick sent you a PM.

SKY SPORTS BREAKING NEWS

Everton Football Club sign Former England International Owen Hargreaves.

Chairman Nick Leadbeater had this to say on the offer, "Owen is the main target the club was after and i am pleased that he has agreed to sign for the club. He comes with a wealth of experience and hopefully he can help guide the club to success this season."

SKY SPORTS also believe that the club is in contact with blackburn over the potential signing of Winger Morten Gamst Pedersen with Sylvain Distin going the other way. Leadbeater had this to say on the deal "we are in contact with Blackburn over Pedersen and hopefully the deal will be complete in the next couple of hours. Both parties have agreed on the deal its just down to the players passing medicals and agreeing terms." With SKY getting new news all the time we quizzed Leadbeater on any other potential transfers that may be made and this is what he had to say. "One or two players may leaving the club but also the club are after 2/3 players to replace and bolster the squad"

Speaking with new Chairman Yosef Johnson

When Sky Sports spoke briefly with newly appoint American chairman Yosef Johnson, he was quick to outline his plans and ambitions for his team. When asked of his objectives he replied without hesitation, "I came here to turn this club into a top 6 club who eventually will fight with the likes of Man United and Chelsea."

His ambitions are backed by his hefty injection of 25m for newly hired Martin Jol to form his dynasty.

When quizzed on possible signings this window he was somewhat reluctant on details, "This is something Martin and I handle behind doors, of course we have our targets and players we like, but why on earth would we discuss our transfer policy or plans with the media?"

Bolton has been linked with winger Maxi Rodriguez as of late.

Guest avine

ve7rex.png

Fulham FC announce Transfer Listed players:

-Philippe Senderos

-Marcel Gecov

-Bjorn Helge Riise

-Pajtim Kasami

-Orlando Sa

Will listen to reasonable offers from fellow chairmen.

01wolves.png

Super Mariooooooooooo!!!! & Michael Dawson Check in

Wolves Chairman Des Morgan has today splashed some cash with the signings off Mario Balotelli and Michael Dawson. Balotelli joins on a season long loan with a future fee of £15m, whilst Dawson joins on a 4 year deal for £6m plus 20% of the next sale he's in.

Ebanks-Blake has departed the club for £5.5m.

Stoke City Chairmen to Step Aside

Owner Peter Coates has decided to sell his beloved Stoke City FC to Serbian Businessman Kristof Lazarevic, Coats was quoted as saying "its with a heavy heart that I sell my beloved Stoke City but I believe Kristof has all of the attributes and knowledge to take Stoke to the next level

Today it was announced that Kristof Lazarevic has taken over as Owner and Chairman of Stoke City FC.

Kristof Lazarevic was quoted as saying " My passion is football, I want to see Stoke City make there way to the top of the English game"

he was also quoted as saying "that there will be money to spend" and "that everybody is on notice" Tony Pulis will be given a chance to see what he is made of over the comnig season with expectations to be anounced shortly.

When Questioned over his background he simply smiled and said next question...

SKY SPORTS BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS

We believe that Everton have agreed fees with Bolton for Jelavic and Rodwell. Jelavic fee is believed to be around £6million and Rodwell for £11.5million rising to £13million. Everton Chairman had this to say. "Due to the size of the fee for both players and the financial state of the club we feel these are good deals for both club and player. These are the last of the players to leave the club. Some of the money will be reinvested into the club to help bring in better quality of players to help push the club on."

When asked why he was letting one of the brightest talents in english football leave he had this to say. "Jack is a player of great potential and the club will be said to see him go but we have some good youngster coming through and after a lot of negotiations we felt we had got a decent fee for the lad."

Archived