Ollie's Chairmans Game Is Back!

chelsea-logo.jpg

Fernando-Llorente-Spurs-20113.jpg

Chelsea chairman Oliver Connolly has today confirmed things will be different saying he is 'open to offers for any players.'

'yes any at all, didier, fernando, john, the lot!'

After this Connolly confirmed the club had captured spanish international Fernando Llorente on a 4-year deal after activating his release clause of £31.5m the striker is reportedly on 110k a week, and must surley signal the end for either Fernando Torres or Didier Drogba

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Citylogo.png

Manchester City would like to announce their intentions of signing Sedou Doumbia for £18,000,000!

Chairman, Mike Nevo, has said that he would like to make his intentions be heard with this marquee signing and hopes that Roberto Mancini will get the best of of Sedou if he transfers to the club.

Mike Nevo would like to offer Seydou a contract, with wages of £55k and 4 years long.

Guest avine

28lh07m.png

Fulham's chairman is willing to 'enter negotiations' and will listen to all offers for manager Martin Jol.

Maarten Cornelis "Martin" Jol (born 16 January 1956) is a Dutch football manager and former midfielder who currently manages Fulham in the Premier League. Jol played over 400 games during his career which included spells in the Netherlands, Germany, and England, as well as earning three caps with the Dutch national team.[1] He subsequently became a manager and has worked for Roda JC, RKC Waalwijk and Ajax in his homeland, as well as German Bundesliga club Hamburger SV and English Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur.

10nht9l.jpg

Martin Jol has a continental reputation

terstegen.png

Tottenham Hotspur is proud to annonce the capture of the 19 year old german starlet Marc-Andre ter Stegen for £8.7 million.

ter Stegen is maybe the best young goalkeeper in the world, and at the tender age of just 19 years, he is only going to get better.

It is a proud day for Tottenham said new Tottenham Chairman, Arawn Moridin in a statement. With first choice goalkeeper Brad Friedel fast approaching the end of his career it was vital for the club to secure his long term replacement. With the capture of ter Stegen, the club believes that the goalkeeper position is in good hands for the next decade.

tottenhama.jpg

One last thing! aorry to keep bugging, this is the perfect way to send transfer offers to one another

QUOTE=avine]From: Fulham FC

To: Chelsea FC

I would like make an offer for Didier Drogba transfer for 3M. As an alternative i make an offer to loan until the end of the season for 1M fee.

:)

means you dont have to go fishing for the name off the person to match the club etc.

And when you confirm the transfer with each other id like a PM of the person who HAS SIGNED the player like this:

E.g

Selling Club: West Brom

Buying Club: Everton

Fee: 7.5m

Contract: 3yrs

Wage: 47k

That would be great thanks

Citylogo.png

Manchester City would like to announce they have completed the transfer of Ivorian Striker 'Seydou Doumbia' for £18,000,000. The player has agreed a 4 year deal with the club, earning £55k per week. Mike Nevo believes that signing Seydou will make City's striking force one to be reckoned with!

In Other News...

Mike Nevo has been looking through finances and has decided to allow Roberto Mancini access to the following...

Transfer Budget: £50,000,000

Wage Budget: £2,600,000 (Current Wage Total: £2,371,363)

Mike Nevo has stated that Roberto Mancini will have the full backing of the board, but will be in a one season long probationary period. Nevo goes on to state that these are the following guidelines in terms of competitions that Mancini should look to meet...

Premier League: Top 2 Finish

Champions League: Semi-Final

FA Cup: Final

League Cup: Not Important

Community Shield: Winners

A final note from Mike Nevo, the board will look at costs for developing facilities at Manchester City, including possible stadium expansion at the next board meeting.

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Newton Announces 'Cull' To Lower Wages

Danny Newton today announced that players such as Dirk Kuyt, Glen Johnson and even new signings such as Jordan Henderson have been told that they are on the transfer list and the club will listen to offers.

The club had freed up some wages, believed to be in the region of £90'000 per week, as Joe Cole's loan at Lille became permanent as part of the Hazard deal, however a spokesperson stated that "The club will have to look to sell before it can buy"

So far, only 4 players have been told they are 'safe'. Goalkeeper Jose Reina, left-back Jose Enrique, club captain Steven Gerrard and Uruguayan striker Luis Suarez.

Newton also took the time to outline his targets for the season. With Newton apparently looking around for replacements for Kenny Dalglish, the Scot must ensure he meets the demands of the board.

Premier League - Top 4, CL Qualification

FA Cup - Semi-Finals

Carling Cup - Final

BLACKBURN Statement from Chairman Jack Bullock

I would like to introduce myself as the new chairman of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

We Intend to bring back the glory years of the club and bring stability to all fans.

There will be no transfer money available and minimal wage budget.

Steve Kean will stay as manager for the time being.

Qpr_logo.png

QPR owner Tony Fernandes realises which team he really supports

tony-fernandes.jpg?v=100000

In a huge surprise Tony Fernandes today publicly announced that he was a Manchester United fan and that he couldn't take watching QPR anymore with his secret passion having to stay hidden. "The worst part," he says in the press conference,"was trying to pretend that I actually liked QPR when all I wanted to do was sing and shout United chants."

In his place is a member of Dutch Royalty: Elliot van Barthold. Who in his first press conference said that he wanted to take QPR to the next level and that he was willing to see what Mark Hughes could do for him.

He also announced a Transfer Budget of £4.5million and a Wage Budget of £655,000 for the upcoming season. Whilst adding he was prepared to listen to any offers but would only accept them if he thought it was a fair price

BLACKBURN Statement from Chairman Jack Bullock

I would like to introduce myself as the new chairman of Blackburn Rovers Football Club.

We Intend to bring back the glory years of the club and bring stability to all fans.

There will be no transfer money available and minimal wage budget.

Steve Kean will stay as manager for the time being.

Glad to see atleast 1 loyal Chairman!!

01wolves.png

Wolves Sack Connor!!!!!!

In what must seem like a harsh decision, Wolves have sacked manager Terry Connor, just a few weeks in to his reign as Wolves manager.

New chairman Des Morgan had say "I've been watching events unfold at Molineux for a few weeks really, ever since Mick was sacked. I felt the way the club handled the situation was poor and it was an embarrassment for the fans to witness it. I've been quick to identify my new manager, who I believe can take us to the next level. Despite his record not being the most glamorous and his last stint in the Premiership not being successful, I feel that he has what it takes and was unlucky with how things turned out at his last Premiership club. I'd have to thank one of the club's current youth team coaches for pointing out his availability".

More to follow...............

EVERTON OFFICIAL CLUB STATEMENT

Firsty As the new Chairman i Would like to introduce myself to this great club and I fully intend to make Everton the Best club in Merseyside also I would like to say that David Moyes will carry on his role of Manager of the club but will have to carry on being content on a minimal budget.

Let the good times role..... Hopefully

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.pngalejandro-faurlin-image-1-737058753.jpg

Liverpool Secure Argentine

Liverpool FC today announced a deal which will see Alejandro Faurlin play at Anfield this season. The deal is reported to be £4m plus Danny Wilson going on loan to QPR for the season. Faurlin is another instance of Newton's ideals of signing future stars. Faurlin has experience in the English leagues, playing 81 times in 2 seasons for QPR.

The Argentine has signed a three-year deal worth £25'000 per week.

01wolves.png

Davies is the man!!!!

In a shock announcement, new Wolves chairman, Des Morgan has announced Billy Davies as his new manager on a 5 year deal. His new assistant will be Tony Coton who has also signed a 5 year deal.

BillyDaviesUnveiledatWolves.jpg

"Billy knows what to expect from us, and we know what to expect from him. People may think we're mad giving him a 5 year deal, but just look at Newcastle and what they've done since appointing Alan Pardew, who wasn't everyone's first choice. Billy will have time to improve the squad and he has his expectations and budgets for the season which are:

League: Avoid Relegation

FA Cup: 5th Round

League Cup: 3rd Round

Transfer Budget: £3m

Wage Budget: £350k

"People may think that is extremely harsh conditions for Billy to work under, but we have all agreed that they are reasonable. He'll have 100% of all sales revenues available as well and with this is mind, hopefully we can make a profit and build the club's infrastructure".

Breaking News!!

Sunderland are delighted to announce 2 deals.

Sunderland manager Martin O'Neill has put pen to paper on a new 5 year deal!

Sunderland are also delighted to announce the signing of Chelsea striker Fernando Torres for 20 million pounds.

Sunderland manager Martin O'Neill said in a press conference at the Stadium Of Light " I'm delighted to finally get Fernando in at the club it's a target we had been pursuing for some time who we firmly believed could help us achieved our target of European football."

Fernando Torres also at press conference said " I'm delighted to finally be here. I felt I needed a fresh start and I'm grateful Sunderland have given me this opportunity."

I Omar Brown the chairman of Manchester United wish to be elected as one of the two Chairmen of the FA. If elected I promise to get rid of the atrocious football when have been playing and change our bad habitats of relying on the older generation to be success and instead give youth a chance such as Jack Rodwell and Jack Wilshire for they are the future of English Football. I also will make it mandatory for all clubs to upgrade their youth facilities so that the clubs can produce talented player for the nation. These are my main objectives and I hope that you will make the right choice and elected me Omar Brown as your FA chairman.

QPR sign Pedretti

Following the sale of Faurlin. QPR have used that money and a bit more to sign Benoit Pedretti from Lille for £7.2million. It is thought he will join Joey Barton in the centre of the midfield.

QPR would also like to confirm the signing of Danny Wilson on a season long loan from Liverpool as part of the Faurlin deal.

Connolly Explains Torres Deal

Oliver Connolly has today said that Fernando Torres' form at Chelsea 'simply wasnt good enough.' 'For those reason we had to let him go and go in a new direction. I've no doubt at Sunderland he will score thirty goals this season, but he wouldnt have here.' Connolly held no punches in who he would be targeting to replace Torres. 'Yeah i'm looking at three guys, Luis Suarez, Darren Bent and Carlos Tevez.' Connolly went on to add there was blenty of money to spend for the incoming manager with recent speculation linking them to both Gareth Bale and Jordan Henderson.

Connolly's final statement in this interview led bookmakers to drastically shorten the odds on David Moyes, Harry Redknapp and Roy Hodgson to be the next Chelsea manager. 'I want the new man to be British yeh, deffinetly british with premier league experience, European experience isnt essential.'

Moyes2.jpg567.jpg

Touted for the job at Stamford Bridge?

"Hands Off Dalglish" - Newton

In response to Ollie Connolly's press conference about his managerial choices, Danny Newton was quick to rule Dalglish out of Connolly's shortlist.

"After his insistance to hire a British manager, I would like to remind Connolly that just because he is a fan of the club, does not mean he can hire Dalglish as he pleases. He says European experience is not necessary, and we all know Kenny has none of that." Newton was reported as saying. The Liverpool head honcho is apparently not on the best terms with the Chelsea chairman, after two deals for Luis Suarez and Jordan Henderson fell through due to the Blues Boss's 'stubborness'.

Newton also took this time to rule himself out of this year's FA elections. "I am focused on achieving a lot with Liverpool Football Club." Newton, however, refused to rule out running for the post in the future.

chelsea-logo.jpg

'I wouldnt do that to my club' - Connolly

In response to Danny Newton's press conference today, Liverpool fan, and Chelsea chairman, Oliver Connolly moved quick to quash rumours of unrest between the two.

'I love the club, and id never dream of ripping the soul out of it by taking Kenny away, i love the man! And he's best suited at the club i love.'

In response to Newtons comments about his stubborness in the transfer market. 'i like to test the water.' he said. 'Early on i've learnt i cant rail road danny into a decision and i really admire that, in terms of the players, look, Luis is fantastic but were they ever going to sell? No he's just too good. But Jordan i still think something could happen there in the futue.'

Jordan-Henderson.jpg

Henderson Moves To Stamford Bridge

Despite their recent feud, Chelsea and Liverpool have completed a deal that sees Jordan Henderson move to Stamford Bridge while, Saloman Kalou moves to Anfield. The move also reportedly cost Chelsea between 3-6 million pounds. Henderson has signed a long term deal at the club, but with no new manager in place may face a fight to get into the first team.

Henderson Crosses North-South Divide

Today saw Jordan Henderson leave Liverpool after less than 3 months at the club. Henderson was deemed surplus to requirements and a sign of the old regime by chairman Danny Newton. Henderson will be playing at Stamford Bridge next season, in a deal believed to be worth £4m, with Salomon Kalou moving to the Reds.

Kalou is seen as a replacement for the out-of-favour Maxi Rodriguez, and has accepted a 3-year deal on £42'000 per week.

Guest avine

28lh07m.png

We are not interested in signing Chelsea striker Didier Drogba.Fulham are grateful to have Pogrebnyak, says Jol

Fulham denies interest in signing Chelsea striker Didier Drogba:

"He's a very good lad. From the first training session he gave us a feeling that he wanted to be here," said Jol."If [Pogrebnyak] scored 20 goals every year he would cost a lot, but he's only scored here at Fulham, hopefully he knows that as well. We have to be grateful that he's here but he maybe has to be a bit grateful that he's here."

2mn15jc.jpg

Martin Jol is available for free with a PM.

WOLFE NEW NORWICH CHAIRMAN

norwich_logo.png?w=584

1292580817.jpg

Alan Bowkett has resigned from his position as Norwich City Chairman today.

"I am delighted with the progress the club has made over the past two seasons, but I feel that the time is right to depart from my position, in order to ensure that the club is run by someone with as much experience in football as possible." Bowkett told the media.

Michael+Wynn+Jones+Paulton+Rovers+v+Norwich+-zJwMmxMkxvl.jpg

Joint Majority shareholders Delia Smith and Michael Wynn Jones have announced that 31 year old season ticket holder and Norwich United Director of Football, Walter "Wally" Wolfe has been appointed as the new chairman of the club.

"While Mr. Wolfe does not have as much experience in this position as some of the other candidates, he knows the club very well and is a student of the game." Smith and Wynn Jones said in a statement to the Media.

Wolfe has left his position at Norwich United and has told the media he looks forward to taking charge of his favorite club. "I'm delighted that the board has trusted me with this position, and I think this is just another case of the club hiring someone based on ability rather than reputation. That's a policy I firmly believe in and I think that the club needs to continue to implement it in order to compete with clubs that are financially stronger than us." Wolfe said in a statement to the media.

180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.pngdanny-welbeck-goal.jpg

Welbeck In Liverpool Loan Deal

It was announced today that an agreement between Manchester United and Liverpool was reached in regards to the loan of Danny Welbeck. The highly rated striker, 19, is likely to get a large amount of game time with England U21 partner Andy Carroll, and other England internationals such as Glen Johnson and Steven Gerrard. The fee for the loan is around £1.5m, and it is believed that Liverpool will pay the entirety of Welbeck's wages whilst he is on loan.

Manchester United Have sent Danny Welbeck on loan to Liverpool. There is just too much competition at Manchester united for the striker position, so we have sent him on loan to get experience and a massive club such as Liverpool will be great experience for him.

Blackburn Rovers held a press conference this morning with Manager Steve Kean!

During this coniIitit qqaqwas made clear of the financial position of the club is not great and Kean will be looking at bargains, free agents and loans to inject positivity into the first team!

"I am delighted to be carrying on as boss for at least a season for this great club. We will be searching high and low for quality players on loan or rock bottom prices, we may have to drop down a division to secure these transfers."

Chairman Jack Bullock also attended the conference

"I will stand by my manager all season unless of catastrophic results. We all know weee not going to be dominating and winning every game, but hope to be a hard side to beat especially here at Ewood Park"

Archived