SI..You must be kidding me...

PROBLEM :

When you play in the Turkish league, league wins are not appearing in your achievements section. Even you win 10 leagues, league wins appear as 0.

As you will agree, there is simply no fun in playing this game if your winnings are not shown..

We have been waiting for a patch since 1.5 months hoping to fix this issue and this was clearly mentioned in the bugs section with replies from SI'' We are looking at this issue''

I stopped playing FM since then , kept waiting and waiting...

Now the patch is out and guess what ? '' ITS NOT BLOODY FIXED'' --- Is it so hard to fix it ? Did you ignore it ? No explanation..Nothing...

Thanks SI ...You ruined my game and spoiled my fun...Really big THANKS!

I really had doubts in buying the game this year.. But i still did it.. I bought each single game since 93.. But this is the end... I DONT NEED THIS CRAP ANYMORE..

PROBLEM :

When you play in the Turkish league, league wins are not appearing in your achievements section. Even you win 10 leagues, league wins appear as 0.

As you will agree, there is simply no fun in playing this game if your winnings are not shown..

We have been waiting for a patch since 1.5 months hoping to fix this issue and this was clearly mentioned in the bugs section with replies from SI'' We are looking at this issue''

I stopped playing FM since then , kept waiting and waiting...

Now the patch is out and guess what ? '' ITS NOT BLOODY FIXED'' --- Is it so hard to fix it ? Did you ignore it ? No explanation..Nothing...

Thanks SI ...You ruined my game and spoiled my fun...Really big THANKS!

I really had doubts in buying the game this year.. But i still did it.. I bought each single game since 93.. But this is the end... I DONT NEED THIS CRAP ANYMORE..

Agree with you mate. But I hope really they will fix this soon. There is no enjoyment of playing anymore. Also i think maybe the reputation of the team in the league dont get higher when the win isnt recorded. I dont know for sure, but it could be so too. Anyway this issue is really a showstopper. Please SI fix it.

The fix will not work for a current save.

You will need to start a new game in order for the issue to be fixed.

If you cared to read, you would of realized that a new game save has to be started for most of the patches to work.

And if you don't NEED THIS CRAP ANYMORE, then flap off..

• Administrators

Just to clarify it is a high prority issue, but due to the complex nature of the Turkish league and changing from play-offs to league wins this proved impossible to fix for this update. Apologies about that, we are looking into it to see if there is any kind of workaround.

Archived