*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The lack of patience from some people is laughable. Get a grip, they don't have to do updates, so just be thankful that they do.

Cheers for the update SI, very happy with a few of the things in the change list.

I think I was the first or second person to ask why I couldn't download it. It wasn't out of impatience. It was more out of overexcitement. I'll admit to that.

England quite possibly, Chelsea most probably not. As Chelsea only sacked their manager the other day and I saw Miles tweeting something asking for clubs to stop sacking/letting/changing their managers :D.

I saw miles say to someone on Twitter today that AVB was sacked. :p

Football Manager ‏

Free transfer update out now! To celebrate why not buy the game now on Steam for £7.99 or gift to a friend for just £4.99 until 6pm Friday

I've only just realised it's out, time to quit FM12 and allow it to update.

At least we won't be getting anymore 'whens the patch out?' threads 4 times aday now. :cool:

Don't quit your game yet. Mine hasn't started updating yet, don't think many others have either as we would have people saying and creating threads about it.

Don't quit your game yet. Mine hasn't started updating yet, don't think many others have either as we would have people saying and creating threads about it.

Ok, cheers.

Is that because the Steam servers are overloaded, with all the games updating?

Ok, cheers.

Is that because the Steam servers are overloaded, with all the games updating?

I don't think it's out out yet. Obviously, it'll be released today all being well. But in the thread saying it'd be released today, Neil's said that others may start updating before others, so basically it's a waiting game.

Archived