*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

No, he is suggesting that something that is rare in real life should not happen once every month in FM12.

I've never had it happen in 280 odd games in my current save. Besides no one has actually yet posted evidence of it happening once every month ;).

i always get this does my head in

If you are getting that happening every game then upload a save game I'm sure SI would be grateful to see an actual save game instead of the exaggerated mass hysteria threads like this provoke :rolleyes:.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I posted in another thread complaining about injuries, I checked my season as a whole and in 52 games I had 15 injuries to my opposition's 12. In only one game did I have 2 injuries in the same game, and in no game all season long were there more than 2 players injured in total between the 2 teams.

Seems too few over a whole season if anything. FWIW this was in the Conference, so not exactly the fittest of players.

If training less doesn't help, try training them harder. My players aren't even close to getting jaded, so then it must be something you do, and what you do compared to me is to rest your players more and train them much less.

I did that before and they got injuries during matches and that's not what I want, maybe becuase they are stil young (18 til 21?), but they have good stamina 14+, some with lower stamina are not that tired as players with higher ones...so little bit strange.

If I train my players harder, they got more fatigueded and some get injuries, you say, you train them harder, but if I do that, I have a big problem...lol

There are no more updates planned but any more hotfixes will depend on feedback from the existing updates and whether they are fixable.

I hope that isn't true...

First, they make it more difficult to build an MLS squad by adjusting the wage demands of players (an unsigned 1 1/2 star defender wanting $165,000/year as a backup??? all of my good players want DP contracts now??? a 4 star defender wanting $3.8million???)

Then, they make it impossible to sign any of your existing players to a DP contract (confirmed bug.)

Not cool at all.

Bring back 12.1!!!

The amount of injuries I'm experiencing is unreal! Most for 5-6 months 4-5 weeks. I only follow my own club IRL injury wise and we are quite injury prone but we do not lose a player every week for a few months or more. It's absolutely killing the game for me. In my first two months I had 7 players out for more than 2 months! Insane!

Regarding injuries, and I have mentioned this before, but when FM10 (I think) first came out, there was injury problems with that too. I recall reading on this forum that if you hire more Fitness Coaches, the problem should subside, and it did help, almost instantly.

But on my current FM2012 save I can only hire no more than 3 Fitness Coaches, so I cannot investigate whether this would help again. I was wondering if I hire 1st Team Coaches with high Fitness Coaching attributes, would this suffice?

Just about to start my second season now, and I have 5 first team injuries, all of them to players that play in the same positions (3 CBs; 2 WGs), and the season is only a week away. Why would my players succumb to injuries once their Match Fitness and Condition has improved? Why don't they seem to suffer when their fitness stats are low before you play any friendlies?

This is the first time I have encountered injuries in such high numbers, because since the Fitness Coach solution worked on FM10, I also used it on FM11 (mainly out of superstition and it's better than doing nothing about it), and my injury problems were few and far between.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Regarding injuries, and I have mentioned this before, but when FM10 (I think) first came out, there was injury problems with that too. I recall reading on this forum that if you hire more Fitness Coaches, the problem should subside, and it did help, almost instantly.

But on my current FM2012 save I can only hire no more than 3 Fitness Coaches, so I cannot investigate whether this would help again. I was wondering if I hire 1st Team Coaches with high Fitness Coaching attributes, would this suffice?

Just about to start my second season now, and I have 5 first team injuries, all of them to players that play in the same positions (3 CBs; 2 WGs), and the season is only a week away. Why would my players succumb to injuries once their Match Fitness and Condition has improved? Why don't they seem to suffer when their fitness stats are low before you play any friendlies?

This is the first time I have encountered injuries in such high numbers, because since the Fitness Coach solution worked on FM10, I also used it on FM11 (mainly out of superstition and it's better than doing nothing about it), and my injury problems were few and far between.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance.

Physios helps with injuries, hiring more of them and better ones reduces the chance of injuries happening and reduce the length of time out....

What type of injuries did they get? Are they all the same type? Is it caused from training? Maybe the training is to intense for them? Especially as they play same positions.

Can people stop asking for no further patches! The HG European bug for one thing needs to be fixed it's been in the game over 2 years and is an absolute game ender for anyone who wants to play a long term game.

Looking forward already to 12.2.3, please keep going SI.

Any news about the injuries bug? I have 12 in my team and 5 guys out because too many red cards (this is 3 games of suspension and always for tackles with both feet) I need to play with the young squad and of course destroyed. 1-5,6-0...come on this is ridiculous. Waiting so much time to star a new game for this? :mad:

Physios helps with injuries, hiring more of them and better ones reduces the chance of injuries happening and reduce the length of time out....

What type of injuries did they get? Are they all the same type? Is it caused from training? Maybe the training is to intense for them? Especially as they play same positions.

Thanks Cleon. How many physios would be helpful to combat this?

I always play high intensive Match Prep, and Med/High Intensive Individual Training, so I know I could change this, and this could clearly be a reason, but I always implement intensive training, particularly at the start of a season, and I have never noticed this many players succumbing to injury b4 now. I have 7 out now.

Can people stop asking for no further patches! The HG European bug for one thing needs to be fixed it's been in the game over 2 years and is an absolute game ender for anyone who wants to play a long term game.

Looking forward already to 12.2.3, please keep going SI.

What HG European bug??

I really miss 12.1. I just can't seem to get a win, nor anyone over abysmal morale, in both my saves where previously I had been moving on nicely, if not amazingly.

I say finally there is a little bit of challenge in this game. I never understood how people enjoy playing this game when they keep winning every match while the morale is never an issue and signing the best players is also never an issue. At least now with the morale system being tweaked the results are a bit more realistic. I don't want to be able to dominate the leagues managing mid-table strength teams.

Thanks for bringing some of the fun back into this game SI :)

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/302261-Player-s-from-same-nation-as-club-%28Green-HG%29-on-Euro-Squad-not-working-still!-ARGHHH

I'm surprised more people are not reporting it honestly but at least SI know now.

I'd venture to suggest though that plenty of people are getting this and are maybe not realising, I've been getting a variant of this bug on every game I've started since FM11.

Unfortunately Altair, you will be told that there is no injury problem and it is realistic to have that many injuries or that it is due to your training.

Yes,very realistic 17 players out in the first squad. I see this in all european leagues every day. :rolleyes:

This game is unplayable. This happend to me for not start with the demo this year. I´m not going to make this mistake next year.

Yes,very realistic 17 players out in the first squad. I see this in all european leagues every day. :rolleyes:

This game is unplayable. This happend to me for not start with the demo this year. I´m not going to make this mistake next year.

17 from one team? I've been looking in the Bundesliga [league I'm currently playing in] weekly, a team has never got over 9 [and that's including the second team, so around 50-55 players]. And at least 3 of those are just a couple of days injuries with things like colds, concussion etc.

Must have a very unlucky version of FM my friend

17 from one team? I've been looking in the Bundesliga [league I'm currently playing in] weekly, a team has never got over 9 [and that's including the second team, so around 50-55 players]. And at least 3 of those are just a couple of days injuries with things like colds, concussion etc.

Must have a very unlucky version of FM my friend

17 players KO. 12 injuries and 5 suspensions for red cards (who cost me 3 games of suspension) an always for tackles with both feet (there are to much too not realistic)

I remember a match long time ago minute 85..."wow no injuries at the moment an winning the game..incredible:" min 88 and..zas! injurie of course! This is frustating. I can´t finish a damn match without and injury or red card. :mad:

As I showed above, I had 17 players out in a whole season!

In fact, as well as my test above over a whole season, I just completed another season. I had 14 players injured (opponents had 15) and 3 red cards (opponents 2) in a season of 56 games. So one injury in every 4 games exactly. This has been consistant across all seasons I have played.

I have basic tactics from the tactic creator and the team isn't that good so don't get fixture backlogs. Would be interested to know why I (and SI testing) continually come out around the same level and you get these occasional others with very different results.

I see many complaining about injuries, or how easily the human controlled teams concede goals, my overall assessment is that the 12.2.2 patch is quite alright, but... Yes! I have one complaint! The chairman of my club decided to take over a transfer proposal for one of my players. That's ok, no problem, the offer was too good to turn down and blah blah blah... So... Why does the chairman thinks that I made a bad deal selling the player? Why can't I rig the chairman's limo and blow him up into the sky? Is this some kind of sick joke? Come on!!! This shouldn't happen, no way. Not after so many patches and hot fixes. I didn't have anything to do with this transfer, so IMHO I can't be held responsible. Fix this SI!!!

keepers of world class standard concede so many at the enar post from shots at mid range. that should not happen.

and still the kick off 2-3 passes and a hoof down field score stupidity happening far too often, only november and have counted 3 of those so far.

Not a major ssue by any means but just a bit surprised. Just looked at 2012 European Championship in my game and the Groups are not the same as IRL. Obviously the groups were drawns sometime ago so could easily have been incorporated in the latest patch for a bit of realism so just wondering if there s a reason that they aren't? Ok I know the draw happens in game in the first season but I assume it would be easy to hardcode the real life draw?

Not a major ssue by any means but just a bit surprised. Just looked at 2012 European Championship in my game and the Groups are not the same as IRL. Obviously the groups were drawns sometime ago so could easily have been incorporated in the latest patch for a bit of realism so just wondering if there s a reason that they aren't? Ok I know the draw happens in game in the first season but I assume it would be easy to hardcode the real life draw?

Presumably the qualifying hasn't finished when the games starts, so different teams could be in it? * not actually sure when qualifying finished so that may be wrong

I say finally there is a little bit of challenge in this game. I never understood how people enjoy playing this game when they keep winning every match while the morale is never an issue and signing the best players is also never an issue. At least now with the morale system being tweaked the results are a bit more realistic. I don't want to be able to dominate the leagues managing mid-table strength teams.

Thanks for bringing some of the fun back into this game SI :)

Unfortunately I wasn't dominating the leagues with mid-table strength teams, I was coming lower midtable with mid-table strength teams. Now I just come stone cold last. Not much fun in that, for me at least.

I've tried everything from completely deleting steam and FM to changing settings and no matter what I do I always have the option to use the default database and 12.2.0 but I don't have 12.2.1 or 12.2.2... Not sure why or what I can do, I've reinstalled the game numerous times and it says it is updating but I just don't have the updates...

Hope you can help.

Thanks.

That would be correct due to the fact that the database version is still 12.2.0 in update 12.2.1 and 12.2.2.

I can't believe how much of my time I've just wasted doing everything possible to try get something I had all along... wow that's frustrating! Thanks anyway, big help, who knows how many more times I could have reinstalled the game!

How can I put it... I guess I have another complaint. My first experience with 12.2.2 patch was with a save I started with 12.2.1, now I started a new save, and my experience is that after 82 matches I had 1 or 2 players out injured during matches in nothing less than 68 matches. WTF? I'm coaching Dortmund, I watch lots of matches from Bundesliga and I'm almost certain that this is one of the most pleasing on the eye leagues worldwide, IRL at least, but here in FM2012 v12.2.2 it looks like the roman circus, gladiators fighting to the death, the only thing missing are the lions!!! This is bull****!!! How can it be possible this amount of forced substitutions? Come on.... It's ruining all the fun for me.

Oh... And I'm not being a whiner, tell them they can break me but can't tame me, Bundesliga Champions despite my players being butchered in the pitch with all the complacency of every single ref!!!

How can I put it... I guess I have another complaint. My first experience with 12.2.2 patch was with a save I started with 12.2.1, now I started a new save, and my experience is that after 82 matches I had 1 or 2 players out injured during matches in nothing less than 68 matches. WTF? I'm coaching Dortmund, I watch lots of matches from Bundesliga and I'm almost certain that this is one of the most pleasing on the eye leagues worldwide, IRL at least, but here in FM2012 v12.2.2 it looks like the roman circus, gladiators fighting to the death, the only thing missing are the lions!!! This is bull****!!! How can it be possible this amount of forced substitutions? Come on.... It's ruining all the fun for me.

Oh... And I'm not being a whiner, tell them they can break me but can't tame me, Bundesliga Champions despite my players being butchered in the pitch with all the complacency of every single ref!!!

83 matches, 69 with some of my players being subbed for injury. Here's proof:

frankfurtvdortmundestat.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As I was saying, Arnautovic scores, out injured, his sub, Perisic scores, and as usual, out injured, his sub, de Jong scores. They can break me, but still we win. But this is just not normal.

all this talk of injuries, i have had 2 injuires a game for half my east stirlingshire games... and i havn't even started playing the league matches yet

Some might say is just unlucky, but hey, I have more than half of my matches with my players being killed. BTW, Arnautovic is out for 2 months. Maybe I'm the problem here, I haven't found out yet how to put the violence slider in tactics panel somewhere between "cripple opponent" and "kill opponent".

I know I have been told otherwise, but I've took some advice from FM10, and hired another coach to train fitness to prevent further injuries. I couldn't hire another physio or fitness coach, so I hired a new 1st team coach with high fitness coaching atts, and my injuries problems have improved.

I think the biggest gripe I have about injuries, is when they are inflict by an opponent, I am usually winning or drawing, causing me to make a change, and from this weakened position, the opposition create a goal against me. Or I win, and get a long term injury, which is too weird.

Also, when an opponent does inflict an injury to one of my players, the bookings are very lax. My opponents seem to only get cautioned or set off when a foul is benign and done little damage. I want some comeuppance!

I bought 1 new player (he is playing international) for my team Boreham Wood during the holiday, the season is ready to kick off and the international games are allready over and he is still there, also my goalkeeper is still there...this is annoying...

I just can't get into this version. I've been playing the CM/FM series for a while now and this is the first game (12) that hasn't taken over.

The stuttery 2d match engine annoys me as you are forced to play windowed. I can't believe that something like this has not been fixed since FM11. The ME is a major part of the game and the way it stutters depending on what resolution you're playing seems to be something I thought would be simple to fix?

There are also a few little things like the training schedules telling you the wrong number of staff/players that are allocated to them. Hopefully FM13 will be an improvement because IMO FM12 has been a step backwards.

im still having problems with not being able to see scout reports and it seems to have gotten worse becasue its now happening in my 1st season.. if any1 has any information that can help me please do so..

Have a read through this thread, might help. http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/300920-No-scouted-player-report?highlight=scout+reports

Hi I downloaded the 12.2.2 update yday and three times while I've had my save in holiday mode between matches its just basically shut fm down. My save won't load so am having to go to earlier ones and replay matches which is annoying

Any idea why ? Thanks

Archived