*Official* 12.2.2 Update Feedback Thread - Keep it all in here please

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Unless you use steam exclusively in offline mode, it will auto update and this is not reversible.

Fair enough, thought that'd be the case. Thanks for the quick response.

Out of interest, does being in offline mode prevent you joining a network game? Although the guy I play the network game with is away this weekend and with my save not working, my 'free time' might be a bit boring this weekend :(

Any idea what has caused this problem where games wont load since the new update and why is it only some, not all? i.e. The network game is fine but my save isn't when it started out as the same database but split into a network game after a season as well as me carrying on with it under a different save name?

Have the regens from South America been toned down in the patch?

I've now played 5 seasons with Dortmund and I'm seeing a lot less of these unbelievable South Americans (mainly Argentinians and Brazilians) in this save, started when the new patch was released. This is not a moan about it, I think its a good thing because before it was just far too easy to go out and find world class players from this continent.

I don't think they are, although it depends when you reload. If it's the day of the draw then yes they have probably been set, but not a few days before. For example I had a power cut yesterday just after the draw for the FA Cup 3rd round. I had drawn Millwall away. When I reloaded the game from my last save (about 3 days earlier I think), I ended up drawing Liverpool at home.

The ban is one match for five bookings, 2 matches for 10 bookings and 3 matches for 15 bookings. Players do not receive a ban if their 5th booking is after the last day of December or their 10th is after the second Sunday in April. The list is updated roughly weekly from information provided by the FA disciplinary office.

Hi guys. The turkish issue seems not to be fixed. Can you please tell us why? We ran some holiday games to see if it fixed, but still no records in the manager and player history and achivments. And still no news update when your team gets champions after 1st season.

No need - PM me for a solution as it cannot be spoken about on the forums. The German national team will populate itself the next time players are called up.

I have the exact same problem, please let me know the solution by PM as well!

cheers!

Im have a problem after updating to patch 12.2, the problem is when i click on a nation where your supposed to see where all top playersa are, well its blank , if i reload skin they apear again vbut if i move to next nation the dissappear again........please help

Heres a screenshot....look at top players? its empty

2012-03-17_00001.jpg

Im have a problem after updating to patch 12.2, the problem is when i click on a nation where your supposed to see where all top playersa are, well its blank , if i reload skin they apear again vbut if i move to next nation the dissappear again........please help

Heres a screenshot....look at top players? its empty

Same here buddy. :(

Same here buddy. :(

Oh... Just found out this... Very funny... As viewing the Nation General Info, if the Top Players box is empty just click over the bar "Player Name" or "Club" the list is no longer empty. :D

we already know this, but it shouldnt be empty when you click on a nation, this is what i want sorted

Oh... Just found out this... Very funny... As viewing the Nation General Info, if the Top Players box is empty just click over the bar "Player Name" or "Club" the list is no longer empty. :D

we already know this, but it shouldnt be empty when you click on a nation, this is what i want sorted

Of course WE want it sorted out. I was just sharing something that I found funny. Looks like someone is in a bad mood. Sorry 'bout that mate.

I think the patch is bad, my tactics stopped working, my super-regens suddenly stop scoring goals, and I get injuries all the time.

Why SI? It was good but now it's crap

I honestly can't work out if this is serious or sarcasm?

I can't seem to be successful in any of my job applications... I have won the premier league, champs league, fa cup, carling cup, super cup and community shield.. Is this a bug? I'm being over looked by ever candiate, the likes of glen roder are getting jobs ahead of me! lol

I've noticed a lot of red cards since the update 12.2.1, coincidently they seem to happen when I'm a few goals up in front and coasting? Fortunately I'm able to hold onto the lead, but still rather annoying.

I've noticed a lot of red cards since the update 12.2.1, coincidently they seem to happen when I'm a few goals up in front and coasting? Fortunately I'm able to hold onto the lead, but still rather annoying.

In My first 15 matches of the season in 12.2.1, the opponent has got à red card in 13 Of those matches so I am not complaining:)

In My first 15 matches of the season in 12.2.1, the opponent has got à red card in 13 Of those matches so I am not complaining:)

Not one of my opponents has had one yet, just my players :(

I'm about 15-20 matches in.

Archived